Therapeutic Love (BxB)

By NathanV666

Book #1 of Therapeutic Love series (REVAMPED) At Westmont high, there are no cliques. There are no J.V. jocks... More

Chapter 2: Dakarie
Chapter 3: Kyle
Chapter 4: Max
Chapter 5: Support group
Chapter 6: JJ
Chapter 7: JJ
Chapter 8: JJ
Chapter 9: Dakarie
Chapter 10: Dakarie
Chapter 11: Dakarie
Chapter 12: Kyle
Chapter 13: Kyle
Chapter 14: Kyle
Chapter 15: Max
Chapter 16: Max
Chapter 17: Max
Chapter 18: 4 lost souls
Chapter 19: Kiss me
Chapter 20: JJ
Chapter 21: Dakarie
Chapter 22: Kyle
Chapter 23: Kyle
Chapter 24: Max
Chapter 25: JJ
Chapter 26: Dakarie
Chapter 27: Kyle
Chapter 28: Max
Chapter 29: DaKarie
Chapter 30: JJ
Chapter 31: Christian Greenfield
Chapter 32: Max
Chapter 33: Kyle
Chapter 34: DaKarie
Chapter 35: Max
Chapter 36: Kyle
Chapter 37: Max
Sequal preview

Chapter 1: JJ

4.9K 84 13
By NathanV666

(Click on photo to view each character)

July 3rd, 2018

Dear diary,

My name is Jaime Janko Reeds, but I go by JJ. I'm a slut for programming and roblox. And a mcu fan with an eating disorder.

Yeah..eating disorder. I'm fine now though right? I mean I lost all the extra weight and have worked my body to perfection. Or as perfect as it can be for a 17-year-old. Which in hindsight is a pretty low bar.

Yeah I starved myself but that was back then. Nothing I did worked, dieting, exercise, it didn't matter. So I..I did the only thing I thought I could do.

Guess it wasn't really a surprise when it landed me in the hospital.

I do regret the things I did, the risks I took. How it stressed my family. I think hitting my lowest point..that was kinda the last straw. I've been working my ass off ever since. Whether physically or with a therapist.

Yeah mental health is a big part of it. I guess I'm not fully recovered. I feel like I am but if I was I wouldn't be doing any of this.

Anyway, enough of that.

Things are pretty crazy this week with Mom prepping the house for Shavuot, even though it's still not for a couple of days. I mean who bakes for a festival a week early? Either way, I'm excited.

Celebrations are really the only times the entire family comes together, and even though it can get pretty hectic, it's actually really fun. And if I don't head downstairs soon to help taste test Moms new Blintz recipe, she will most likely ground me from leaving the house.

Which would be terrible timing given my date tomorrow. I mean..is it? I hope it is. Dude was hot.

Well, I don't know his name but I know it started with an A so I'll call him that. Like in Everyday. Good movie, bullcrap ending. Ohh speaking of movies, INFINITY WAR. DUDE. I died inside.

And yeah, yes I watched endgame as soon as it came out.

...I don't wanna talk about it...

I also have another teeth tightening next week. Or whatever you call them. Hurts like hell but i guess it's better than having donkey teet-

The journal was ripped out of JJ's hands, and when he stood from his bed to catch the culprit, he saw his little sister reading his PRIVATE thoughts out loud for the entire empty room to hear, heartless mother of-

"Hey! Give it back you..twerp!" She lifted it out of his reach when he lunged for it.

"So, date with coffee boy huh?" She said mockingly, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Anna, your a goddamn comedian, clearly. Now give it back!" The two continued to fight over the object as a third person walked into the room. A well-manicured hand pressed against their chests nudging them apart.

"That's enough you two." Sarah, their eldest sister spoke with the authority and care of a kind sibling. Unlike some.

"Anna, why don't you head downstairs and help Mom finish baking?" Even though Sarah said it as a suggestion, Anna knew it wasn't. With a roll of her eyes and an exaggerated sigh, she spoke, "Fine. Donkey teeth."

She pivoted on her heel and ran for the door, rushing out of the room as if expecting to get chased. Hah. Girl, no.

"Thanks, sis," He said with a sigh of relief. The best sister, no doubt.

"Eh, no problem." She smiled at him, glancing down at the journal and back up, nudging him with her elbow. "Sooo, Coffee boy?"

"Jesus, you too?" He rubbed at his arm, trying not to get bashful. Then after another nudge from Sarah, he smiled.

"It's not a big deal, seriously. I don't even know his name!"

"Alright, alright, fine. I won't push you." She then gave him a sad smile.

"I just missed my little bro while I was away at college. Missed the boy talk."

"Yeah. Me too." He winced at the frown that deepened on her face.

He picked up the pen that he'd dropped on the floor, finishing off his entry, and set his journal safely in the top cubby connected to his desk. A place where none of his little sisters could reach.

"You can never be too careful." He shrugged when she rolled her eyes. They made their way down the hall when they were jumped by a massive dog.

"Oh hello, baby!" JJ said, grabbing and rubbing her cheeks as he coos to her. His dog was the biggest, cutest, most slobbery baby on the planet! Sarah neatly rubbed Roxy's head, then whistled for her to obey.

The puppy reluctantly heeled and slinked behind the two siblings as they made their way to the open living room that was connected to the kitchen.

JJ's family wasn't rich. His mother, Marcy Reeds, was a physician at Ritmit hospital and his father, Jeff Reeds, was a lawyer at the Janson family firm. Their house was two stories but with 7 children and a huge freakin' dog, it got a little cozy at times. That's right. 6 SISTERS!! Sarah, Jane, Anna, Este, Maya, and Midge. And every single one of them knew how to push his buttons.

JJ and Sarah headed to the island where his mother and Anna were busy finishing up the delicious desserts. The two took a seat on the wooden stools that stood in front of the structure.

Anna and one of the triplets that had decided to join also took a seat next to Sarah.

Yes, Esta, Maya, and Midge were triplets. But it sometimes seemed like Maya and Midge were the twins because of how close they were. They literally did everything together. However Esta was a little more independent, always has been. And the biggest suck up of the family might I add.

"Hey, Ma." JJ said as his mother sat a plate of cream filled pastures in front of him and his other siblings.

His mother gave her boy a kiss on his forehead, he smirked subtly at the girls who rolled their eyes. Anna flipping him off with her cheeks stuffed. Haters.

Marcy propped her chin on her hand, expectant.
"So, hows it taste?"

"It's amazing Mom." Sarah smiled warmly, the same smile shining back. Then the sweet moment was interrupted by Esta, " It's the best crepe I've ever tasted! I think you've really outdone yourself, Mother!"

Like he said. Suck up. Most annoying kid you'll ever meet. But adorable, he must admit. With her pig tails and the little vest she wore so she would seem sophisticated.

She planned to be a powerful lawyer like their father. That no man nor women will stop her from achieving all the great things that lie ahead in life. Pretty wise words from an 11 year old.

Still annoying though.

It was obvious to Marcy she was being buttered up. That didn't mean she minded. She gave the girl a prideful smile.

"Mom, can I get another one?" Anna is only 15 but her appetite could belong to a 22 year old linebacker.

Anna's dream is not to become a lawyer or work in any office, but to become a Jewish Jennifer Welter, the first female skill position player at the male professional level.

Yeah, yeah. Gay sons. Women lawyers and football players. Their family was all about pushing boundaries.

"Of course sweetie." His mom reloaded Anna's plate with Blitzes, the rest of the girls tossing their plates in the sink before running off.

JJs plate was still full which his mother noticed. He had taken a few bites, which he obviously didn't regret, but he didn't care to eat more.

"Jaime." She rubbed circles on his back.

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm just not hungry." Mom looked at him as if she wasn't buying his bluff. It was frustrating. Like he couldn't just not be hungry, something had to be wrong with him. They never trusted him..

"Kiddo, you have to eat." Marcy spoke with sympathy and worry.

"Mom, I thought we were just taste testing for the Feast of weeks?"

"We were." His mom said plainly.

"And I did! So what if I don't feel like finishing it?! It was delicious and the family is gonna love it. I'm just really not that hungry." He was pleading his mother. It isn't that deep just drop it.

"Baby" Marcy wrapped an arm around his shoulder and leaned her head against the other. He groaned internally.

"Don't say it like that mom. I'm fine. Really." He pulled his mother closer to him, In a way trying to comfort her. " Please don't worry about me.."

"I'm your mother Jaime...I'll never stop worrying!"

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you to call me JJ." She gave him a look as if he was being ridicules.

"Okay, JJ might seem like a cool name but YOUR name is Jaime. I'll call you what I damn well please." She nodded to herself. JJ just sighed but knew she was right. Like always.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. JJ spent more time with his family then messed around on his computer.

Coding had always relaxed him. And it gave him something to do during the long summers. He stopped once his hands began to grow stiff and his eyes started to strain.

He lifted his glasses to rub his sore eyes and had decided to take a quick nap. Apparently he was out longer then expected cause he was blinded the second he opened his eyes.

He felt a small tap on his shoulder, opening to see Maya and Midge standing there staring at him, looking like exact doubles from the Shining. He raised an eyebrow.

Man, he obviously taught them that move.

"Stop playing," He grumbled, reaching out to tickle them. Their blank expressions broke in amusement.

"Mom asked if you wanted to join the Robinson family for a barbecue?" He sat up, stretching.

"This early in the morning?"

"No, later silly! Were freeloading!" Midge spoke this time before plopping on his lap. He groaned. Maya decided she wanted to join too, and he groaned twice as hard. Two fully grown 11 year old's sitting on his lap. He wasn't dying at all.

"Do the Robinson's know that?" They all began to chuckle at the idea of their huge family sneaking across the cul-de-sac, pretending to belong as they snuck food from the macaroni bar.

Granted that's what usually happened so the family received actual invites rather than running every time they were caught. Their family never really celebrated forth of July do to the timing with Shavuot, not enough time for both.

But food is food and good company is good company. Which is why they had the tradition of having s'mores with the Robinson's after the barbecue and firework show.

We shared a huge backyard with the with them so there remained a fire pit with a bunch of seats for the large families.

He skipped the s'mores, just nibbled on gram crackers, chatted with his siblings, and fawned over the neighbors son from a distance. 

His name was Noah and he was super hot. JJ couldn't help but to pine over straight guys.

Don't worry, nothing was ever gonna happen and JJ didn't really want it to if he was honest. Noah wasn't the brightest kid. And he was actually really looking forward to his date with A. He didn't actually get the guys number but they had both agreed to meet up on the fifth.

Fireworks, Graham crackers, and goo-goo eyes at the pretty boy is how the rest of the night went.

And a fun new fact, one that kinda sucked. The Robinson's were moving! It's not like he liked Noah, but he did enjoy the strip shows he got every so often before bed. It was only the top half and he only got a glimpse before the lights turned out but he definitely appreciated it..multiple times.

Apparently they were moving sometime next week and they already had a buyer lined up for the house. The Jones family. He was sure it would be fun to have new neighbors. Hopefully none of them were hot. 1 Noah was enough to drive anyone crazy.

Later that night, JJ said goodbye to family before heading to bed. When he entered, he noticed the window across from his and the guy that stood there.

JJ waved at Noah from his window sill and received a friendly smile in return. Noah was about to wave back before he slipped. Literally on thin air! He's a great guy but most definitely not JJ's type. No matter how adorable.

JJ gave an exhausted sigh as he closed the window shades. He made sure to bundled himself in a cocoon of blankets. Yes.

He thought back to the cute guy with the bright blue eyes and amazing smile. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. Let's just pray to god A actually shows.
*spoiler alert*
He didn't.

F my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 400 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...
5M 210K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
417K 13.5K 29
~~~FINISHED~~~ Tristan Tucker was your typical cliché high school football jock. Loved by all, Tristan was at the top of the high school food chain...
385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...