My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

De drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you ❤️
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 22

2.6K 80 38
De drunk_in_luv

J.J.K

4 years later

Things are going absolutely amazing.

Taehyung and I have been living in the same dorm in college, and now we’ve graduated. We didn’t quite go the paths we had planned for our lives.

Instead of getting a degree in athletic teaching, I got one in art. Taehyung didn’t get a degree in agriculture, he got a degree in music.

I couldn’t be happier. Taehyung was making music full time now and I was making music part time, while refining my art skills. We were living in a little apartment with a little Pomeranian named Yeontan. Everything was perfect, and it seemed like it was going to stay that way.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Hi baby. Welcome home,” I greeted Taehyung after he walked through the door after a long, obviously frustrating day at work.

“Hi, Kook,” he mumbled, pulling me into a short kiss.

“How was work?” I asked, walking towards the kitchen to get out food for dinner.

“Actual shit. My boss won’t shut up about how I’m slacking at getting stuff recorded for my new album. He doesn’t understand that I’ve had a cold for the past 2 weeks and can’t get things recorded,” Taehyung ranted, sitting down at the bar, watching me pull the ramen out of the cabinet and put water on to boil.

“I’m sorry. That sucks,” I said, walking around to sit on his lap, peppering him with kisses. Just then I had an idea.

I hopped off his lap and started walking towards our bedroom.

“Where you goin?” Taehyung asked, turning his head to look at me.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be right back.”

I walked into our room and pulled out a black box from underneath our bed. I was the size of a dresser drawer, and it was opaque black all around. I set it on our bed and opened it. I rummaged around a little bit, trying to find the perfect outfit.

I settled on some strappy, lacey lingerie and black bunny ears. I slipped it on and threw a sheer black bathrobe over. I walked out of the bedroom, a smirk on my face.

“What took you so long, baby?” Taehyung asked, staring at his phone.

“Oh nothing,” I hummed, walking over to drop the ramen in the now boiling water.

I turned around after I put the ramen in the water and realized that he hadn’t looked up and was still staring at his phone. I frowned, before quickly replacing it with a smirk.

I dropped the robe off one of my shoulders and walked over to him. I pulled one of his arms to get him to move it so I could sit on his lap. He did so without looking up and I placed myself on his lap, positioned just right so he could no longer see his phone.

He scanned me up and down, gulping even though he could only see the outline of what was under the robe. He patted my butt, telling me to stand up. I did.

I walked over to the stove and turned off the heat, knowing that my plan was working like I wanted it to. I had been unbelievably horny for the past few weeks, but Taehyung had been so exhausted from being sick and still having to work that he would come home, eat, and then go to sleep. Now that he wasn’t sick anymore, but he was full of anger towards his boss, I knew it was my time. I walked back over to where he was standing, watching my every move. 

“What are you doing, kitten?” Taehyung rasped, grabbing my waist rather harshly.

“Nothing, daddy,” I chimed, playing with the hem of Taehyung’s shirt.

He grabbed my robe and pushed it off my shoulders, and I straightened my arms, letting it fall to the ground. Taehyung groaned and roamed his hands all over my body. I let out quiet whimpers as he did.

He grabbed my thighs, squeezing them lightly telling me to jump. I wrapped my legs around him pulling myself as close as possible. He walked me towards the bedroom, throwing me on the bed. He grabbed one of the strings that wrapped around my waist and pulled it before letting it snap against my skin, making me whimper. He scraped his fingernails down my sides roughly. Starting at the strings over my shoulders, he ran his hands down the lingerie I was wearing. He ran his hand over my dick which was still restrained by the lace. He started palming me for a few minutes.

“Such a bad boy, teasing daddy like this. I’m gonna punish you so hard,” Taehyung groaned, flipping me over to see my exposed ass. He spanked me, hard. I cried out in pain. He continued spanking me until both of my ass cheeks were bright red and raw. He then spread them apart, moving the string and looking at my little pink hole. He leaned down and blew on it, causing me to clench around nothing.

I was taken by surprise when shoved his middle finger all the way into me, no prep or lube.

“Oh baby, did you finger yourself in the past two weeks? Without daddy’s permission?” Taehyung asked, pulling his finger back out. I nodded.

“Three times, actually,” I whispered, a smirk on my face.

“Oh shit, kitten. You’re really asking for it today, aren’t you?” Taehyung whispered, leaning closer to my ear before biting it hard enough to draw blood. I let out a string of moans when I felt him grab my throat and tightening his grip before leaning back and spanking me a few more times. 

He let me go and walked over to the closet, pulling out another box, a bit smaller than the lingerie box, and placed it on the floor in the corner of the room. He pulled out a few toys before closing the box and walking back over to me.

He flipped me over so he could see my front side. He groaned at the sight of my dick straining against the lace and a wet spot forming on the front from my own precum.

“So wrecked from just spanking. I have such a kinky baby,” Taehyung growled before moving the lace, freeing my hard cock. He leaned down, kissing the tip before taking my cock all the way in his mouth once, then pulling off.

“Get up and come over here,” Taehyung commanded, walking towards the end of the bed.

I walked over and he squatted down so he was eye level with my dick. He licked his lips, reached up and pumping it a few times before slipping a cock ring over it.

I flipped me around, placing my hands on the end railing of the bed, bending me over, and handcuffing me there. He spread my cheeks apart again and grabbed the string that was threaded in between them. He pulled it back before letting it go, causing it to roughly come into contact with my hole. I moaned loudly, causing him to grunt in satisfaction.

He grabbed another thing that he had pulled out of the box.

It was a piece of blue satin. The same piece that he used the first time we made love. A small grin made its way onto my face before he wrapped it around my eyes and tied it. He cupped my cheek before walking around and standing behind me. I heard a zipper and assumed he was undressing. 

I knew that he was going to take out all of his pent up frustration with his boss on me, so I was mentally preparing myself for the wear my body was going to face today.

He had probably grabbed 5 or 6 things out of the box including the blindfold, the cock ring, and the handcuffs, so there were probably a few more things I was going to encounter before the night was over.

I was taking deep breaths and it was fairly quiet until I felt thin pieces of leather lightly run across my back, and I knew what was coming.

I felt the flogger come across my back lightly.

“Safe word?” Taehyung asked, running the flogger across my back lightly.

“Bunny,” I breathed out, closing my eyes.

He hummed and stepped around to the other side of me. He brought the leather down across my back, a little harder than at first. I let out a breath I didn’t know I’d been holding in.

“M-more, please, daddy,” I moaned out under my breath, not experiencing enough stimulation, and knowing that he wasn’t getting any of his frustration out.

He listened, not having the willpower to stop himself at this point. He raised his arm again and brought it down, striking me rather harshly across the back. I moaned out at the feeling. He brought the same feeling to my ass a few times and a few more times to my back.

I had tears of both pain and pleasure staining the fabric around my eyes and a stinging sensation all over my back.

“You okay, kitten?” Taehyung growled softly, still making sure I was okay with all of this. I nodded. It wasn’t the first time we had done stuff like this, and I rather liked it. 

I heard the whip drop on the bed. I felt him untying the satin from around my eyes, causing me to squint my eyes do to the lighting change.

“Oh did I make my baby cry?” he asked, laying down on the bed and lifting my chin to look at him. I nodded. “”Words, kitten,” Taehyung growled.

“Yes daddy. Yes. Now please, please, fuck me,” I begged, growing more and more desperate. He hummed before rolling off the bed, grabbing something from next to the flogger as he did so.

He walked behind me and rested his bare dick between my asscheeks. He reached forward and wrapped something around my neck, lacing it at the back. I felt a cold piece of metal against my skin as he laced the collar. Next thing I knew, he was clipping a leash to the metal loop at the back of the collar.

He wrapped the leash around his hand and pulled, causing my head and neck to be pulled back, and me to choke a little bit since I couldn’t go as far back as my body wanted to, due to being handcuffed.

Keeping me positioned so that my head and neck were bent backwards, he started rubbing his dick against my hole. I was letting out broken, breathy moans. I could’ve came from just all of this foreplay, if it weren’t for the cock ring tightly pressed against the base of my rock hard cock.

Without any warning at all, he shoved his dick all the way into me. No lube, no prep, nothing, he started pounding into me with only his precum as lube.

“Fu-fuck, shit ~ahhh~ y-yes, m-MORE, harder ~ahhh~ faster, please,” I begged, letting out broken moans with tears streaming down my face.

He pulled harder on the leash, causing me to choke even more. He started thrusting even harder, deeper and faster into me. He hit my prostate dead on, causing me to let out a long, loud, broken moan. He started repeatedly ramming into that spot, holding my hip with one hand, tightly, the other occasionally tugging harder on the leash.

He let go of my hip with his hand and lifted it to run it through his hair. I assumed he was going to bring it back to my hip so I was surprised when I felt a harsh contact with my ass.

“Such a slut for me, aren’t you,” Taehyung grunted, slapping my butt again. 

“Ye-yes, a s-slut ~ahhhhh~ j-just for you daddy,” I whispered breathily, to lost in pleasure to have any control over what I was saying.

He pulled all the way out of me before slamming right back in, knocking me against the bed railing, causing it to bang against the wall repeatedly.

“P-please let me come,” I begged, having gone through one dry orgasm already.

“Not yet, kitten. Wait for me,” Taehyung whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe and surrounding skin on my neck harshly.

He thrusted into me a few more times, causing me to go through a second dry orgasm, making me clench around his dick.

“Fuck, you little bitch coming even though you know you can’t. You such a slut for my cock that you can come untouched,” Taehyung grunted out, thrusting deeply one for time and holding me close before coming deep inside me, deeper than ever.

“Come for me,” Taehyung said as he reached around and took the ring off my dick. I came almost immediately after.

My legs felt like jelly and I would’ve collapsed if not for Taehyung’s hold on my waist. He had dropped the leash and was holding my waist as if he knew I was going to drop after this. Once he steadied me, he reached forward and unlaced the collar. He unlocked the handcuffs and turned me around, leaning me against the bed frame, dick still inside me.

He picked me up by my thighs and laid me in bed, spooning me with is cock still buried deep inside me.

“Are you gonna pull out?” I asked, feeling sleepiness starting to take over my body.

“Mmm, I don’t think so,” Taehyung responded, brushing hair out of my eyes and kissing the nape of my neck.

“Mkay…” I said, trailing off as I fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up wrapped in my boyfriend’s arms, naked, his limp dick still inside me. I smiled to myself, but didn’t dare move for fear of the pain that would course through every part of me when I did. Instead I just laid there in my boyfriend’s arms, reminiscing on everything that’s happened to us in the past 5 years, until he woke up.

After he woke up, he helped me get dressed and out to the living room. I struggled to sit up, but I managed. Taehyung seemed much happier after getting out his frustration, and he made me breakfast, lunch and dinner all weekend. 

By Monday, I could walk around again by myself, so he didn’t have to take off days at work and make his boss even more mad.

And life continued like that, for the next couple weeks.

Until one Friday morning, after Taehyung had left for work, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I hadn’t felt sick until that moment, and I felt fine after, so I didn’t know what was happening. I decided to call Jimin.

We had all kept in contact after all these years, and after college, Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi moved into a small apartment about a 10 minute walk from Taehyung and I’s apartment.

(italics is Jimin, bold is Jungkook)

Hey

Hey, babe, what’s up?

Nothing. I’m just wondering about something…

Hit me with it

So I don’t feel sick now, and I didn’t feel sick this morning, but I just threw up…

Umm… are you craving any specific food?

I really want pickles and string cheese…

Shit. Ok I’ll be over in like 15 minutes. Wait for me okay?

Mkay but Jimin?

Yes?

What’s wrong with me?

I’m not 100% sure but I have an idea. Just wait till I get there okay?

Okay. See you soon

I got up from the bathroom floor and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and rinsing my mouth out.

Soon enough, I heard a knock on the door. I shuffled over to the door and opened it to be met with a sweaty Jimin, breathing hard, with a bag from a convenience store in his hand. I stepped aside and let him in. I wordlessly went to the kitchen and grabbed him a glass of water, walking back to where he was apparently frozen in the living room and handing it to him. He nodded in approval, still breathing hard, and chugged the water before handing the empty glass back to me. I walked and put the glass in the sink before walking back to Jimin, who was now breathing normally.

“What’s in the bag?” I questioned, genuinely interested. 

“Well a few things. One,” he said, pulling the first thing out of the bag. “Pickles. Two, string cheese,” he said, handing the bag of string cheese and the jar of pickles to me, which I took to the couch and started munching on. 

“What else?” I asked, noticing the bag still had stuff in it.

“Well, how do I say this, I think you might be pregnant,” Jimin hesitantly said. I almost choked on the pickle I was eating.

“You think what?!?” I yelled after chewing my pickle quickly.

“I think you might be pregnant. Did you and Tae have sex like 2 weeks ago?” Jimin asked hurriedly. I blushed at the thought of what happened two weeks ago when Taehyung got back from work.

“I’m gonna take it from the blush that you did. I researched it and it’s really rare but guys can get pregnant,” Jimin said, pulling out a variety of pregnancy tests from the bag.

“You want me to use these?” I asked, still baffled by the information. He nodded.

I just nodded and collected the 5 pregnancy tests off the couch and walked to the bathroom. I opened at used them all before closing the toilet seat and sitting down on it, anxiously waiting to see the results.

“It’s been 10 minutes, check the tests,” Jimin shouted through the door. 

I stood up and grabbed the counter, heart racing. I picked up the first test. My heart started racing faster. I picked up the second test. And the third. And the fourth. They all said the same thing. I picked up the fifth one, and my heart dropped.

All 5 had the same result. Two lines.

I crumpled to the floor, sobbing. I heard Jimin open the bathroom door and felt arms wrap around me.

“It will be okay, little one. It’ll be okay,” Jimin comforted.

I shook me head in disagreement.

I was pregnant, and Taehyung was going to leave me for it.

Hey Author Speaking!
Word Count: 3064
Don't hate me! Don't kill me! I promise this book will end well. I'm not sure when the next update will be because I might be busy tomorrow but I will update again as soon as possible. Love you all!

-Amy :)<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.5K 221 15
Miranda and Ben meet again years after a messy break up. Will the past repeat itself or will they let love reign? *I don't own the rights to the grey...
588K 52.5K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
29.8K 1.4K 56
Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his mes...