Karasuma and Irina Had Twins?!

De roxy639

If you haven't noticed by the cover this is an Assassination Classroom fanfic. It will take place after the... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Characters/Prologue

476 7 4
De roxy639

All voice actors are going to be for their voices in English ok?

Name: Len Karasuma

Voice Actor: Luke Hemmings

Played as: Len Kagamine (Vocaloid) Can we all take a minute to admire his dancing up top and looking like a bad boy? I have an obsession with older Len, he's cute no matter what man..

Personality: A lot like his mother, mostly. He's cocky and confident in his looks but is clingy to his sister and loud when happy. He can be serious if need be though. And he's smart getting every girl in school to fall for him.

Likes: Singing, dancing, learning, calling attention to himself, sometimes annoying his sister just because, working undercover.

Dislikes: Guys around his sister, people who plan on hurting her, people who try to talk bad of either of them, injustice.

~~

Name: Iris Karasuma

Voice Actor: Camila Cabello

Played as: Suzune Horikita (Classroom of the Elite)

Personality: A lot like her father, smart, stoic, bad ass, strong willed, cold most of the time but she's not dense, she can't be. She refuses to pay attention to her brother when he gets clingy opting to read a book instead and plug her earphones in listening to music to ignore his whines. Guys always have tried to flirt with her but she ends up leaving somehow or acting cold towards them which causes Len to laugh his butt off. She can be sensible and shy as acting and if she gets flustered about something, normally happens with Len who has a gift at teasing her.

Likes: Working with her parents, working undercover, learning new languages and training her body, dancing, listening to music and reading.

Dislikes: Gaining unnecessary attention, guys who act like they have a chance and think they can actually win her with stupid pick up lines, her brother being annoying.

~~

Name: Rin Shiota (I don't know his father's last name so I'll be letting Nagisa as Shiota)

Voice Actor: Halsey

Played as: Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)

Personality: Tomboyish, her mother's an actress and girly and people call her father feminine looking Rin became tomboyish to differ from the two and because she just didn't like being girly.

Likes: Sweets, singing, dancing, her father and mother, acting crazy sometimes, playing baseball.

Dislikes: Judging people, people who judge others, people who think are better than others, reading and hard school work. 

~~

Name: Karma Akabane Jr.

Voice Actor: Shawn Mendes

Played as: I have no idea, I just took the pic from the internet and couldn't find any info on it.

Personality: Cocky, smart, sadist, protective sometimes, doesn't stand for injustice, sarcastic.

Likes: Being a smart ass, fighting, being sarcastic to those who act high and mighty, music.

Dislikes: Being outsmarted, injustice, bullying. 

~~

Prologue

Third Person POV

In a hospital room a beautiful blond woman found herself screaming and sweating while having her husband's hand in a death grip. The black haired male looked worried about his wife for once. The poor woman had never gone through something like this and it was honestly scary for her even after everything she's been through.

"I need you to breath Mrs. Karasuma." One of the nurses says and even though all Irina wanted to yell at the nurse for stating the obvious she didn't and tried her best to breath in and out while feeling the contractions and her body started to push by instinct.

"No, don't push yet." Said the nurse receiving a glare from the blond woman.

"Do you think this is fun?! I can't not push!" Irina yelled gripping her husband's hand tighter but it didn't bother him, her strength could never match his.

"Miss I need you to-" The nurse was cut off by the pained woman ready to give birth.

"You either get a doctor or you deliver them but they're coming!" Irina yelled as the poor nurse didn't know what to do but thankfully the doctor came into the room placing gloves over his hands quickly.

"I'm gonna need you to push now." The doctor said ready to deliver the babies and as Irina screamed with sweat running down her forehead the first baby was born. The cry of the baby caught Tadaomi's attention as he turned to look at the baby.. his baby as the doctor handed the baby to the nurse for her to clean him. Irina was still screaming bringing him back as she continued to push and within 5 minutes a second cry much quieter than the first was heard and Irina fell back on the bead breathing heavily with her body exhausted.

"Are you ok?" Tadaomi asked his wife as he caressed her hair comforting her as she nodded tiredly before the doctor and nurse came back with a black haired girl and a blond boy.

"Congratulations, you had a boy and a girl." The doctor said walking towards Tadaomi with the little baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket and carefully handed the girl to the worried male who didn't know what to do as the nurse handed the baby boy to Irina who smiled down at the beautiful blond boy who opened his eyes to look at his mother as the nurse bowed leaving the room. Irina smiled when she noticed the little boy had her blue eyes and blond hair as he smiled big and giggled extending his hands up to her as she gave him her index finger for his small hands to wrap around before glancing up at her husband.

Tadaomi was looking at the little bundle that was barely bigger than the palm of his hand and as the little girl locked eyes with him she extended her hand up gripping his shirt. The little girl had his black hair with purple eyes but her eyes were much bigger than his, she had her mothers eyes with his eye color. He slowly and carefully pulled her hand from his shirt allowing the girl to take his finger and grip it before looking down at his wife on the bed next to him not noticing the small smile on his face as he saw the blond boys bright eyes.

With just one look you could tell which of the two was going to be the hyper child and who was going to be the calm and collected one. Irina looked at the little girl and giggled to herself wondering if the little girl would be as dense as her father was. It would definitely be a difficult and complex road the one the two had gotten themselves into, they had only plan to have one child before they found out Irina was pregnant with twins, but they were willing to try their best at raising two completely different kids who just happen to be twins..

"What will you call them?" The doctor asked them.

"Len and Iris Karasuma." Both parents answered together.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...