How to train your troll

By TheMayFlowerUwU

James lake Jr was trying out a mysterious necklace that allows him to travel through time and space but then... More

Chapter 2 ~ A Whole New World
Chapter 3~ Dragons are real
Chapter 4 ~Getting of the ship
Chapter 5~ Welcome to the Edge
Chapter 6~Bonding with Viggo
Chapter 7~Meeting the Riders
Author Note
Chapter 8~A Nice Chatt
Chapter 9~Where is Master Jim ?
Chapter 10~A couple of questions
Author Note
Chapter 11~Waiting Room
Chapter 12~Rescue Mission
Chapter 13~Finally Finding Someone You Know
Chapter 14~The Match
Chapter 15~Reuniting with a friend
Chapter 16~A Fight Between Dimensions
Chapter 17 ~Goodbye
Goodbye for now my flowers
Undertale People Listen !!

Chapter 1~ The Necklace

3.2K 62 17
By TheMayFlowerUwU

This idea has been in my head for awhile and when I searched for other stories like this I couldn't find a lot so why not write my own.
Hope you all enjoy :)

                   Jim's POV

"Wow what's that ?" I asked Blinky.
"Yes Master Jim this is the Necklace of Tariq said to belong to a troll hunter long ago."said Blinky. "What it do ?" asked Argh. "They have said that it can make the user teleport to different places anywhere even through time and space ." said Blinky. "Let's go try it out" said as I reached for the necklace . " Wait we have to make sure that we don't destroy the place so let's go somewhere more impregnable" said Blinky. "Like where?" I asked.

We were walking in the forest until we made it to a clearing . "Really this is safer then the troll market?"I asked. "We needed a place more unimportant" said Blinky. " ok then" I said" oh let me text Tobby where we are."I text both of them are location. "No let us commence Master Jim ." said Blinky. I nodded and carefully put the necklace around my neck but nothing happened. " Maybe I have to say the chant?" I said. "That might be the case it did belong to a troll hunter"said Blinky."For the glory of Merlin daylight is mine to command!" I said then the amulet started spinning while the necklace started glowing and then a beam of light surrounded us. "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" we all screamed as we disappeared.

                 3rd POV
Tobby arrived at the location but there was no one there "Jimbo, Argh, Blinky where are you" called Tobias. "Where could they have gone?"

Dun dun dun !!!!! Ok I'm done now bye 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.7K 30
If you've heard of The Black Rider, you know exactly what she is capable of. Destroyed ships, wounded vikings, and destruction of entire islands is j...
17.8K 533 17
Hermitcraft season 8 rolls around and everyone is really exited to get going in the new world. After a few weeks everyone has set up their starter ba...
1.2M 84K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
403K 16.8K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...