Peter Parker and the Stark In...

By -SAYS-

This is a story where Tony meets Peter through the Internship and not him being Spider-Man. Don't worry thoug... More

Introduction
Chapter one: The internship
Chapter two: SpideyPool
Chapter three: Personal Intern...
Chapter four: Webs
Chapter five: Self Defense
Chapter six: Pepper
Chapter seven: Auntie Tasha
Chapter eight: The Boyfriend meets the Aunt
Chapter nine: Secret Spilled
Chapter ten: Freedom
Chapter eleven: Animal Shelter
Chapter twelve: Fury and Goose
Chapter thirteen: Team Cap
Chapter fourteen: Uh Oh.
Chapter fifteen: Wanda
Chapter seventeen: Picnic
Chapter eighteen: Movie Marathon
Chapter nineteen: Sensory Overload
Chapter twenty: Burns and Bullet wounds
Chapter twenty-one: You're Spider-Man?
Chapter twenty-two: Spideypool Fluff
Chapter twenty-three: Sick pt. 1
Chapter twenty-four: Sick pt. 2
Chapter twenty-five: Sick pt. 3
Chapter twenty-six: Rhodey
Chapter twenty-seven: Shake Hands or Whatever
Chapter twenty-eight: I usually fly solo
Chapter twenty-nine: You've got a lot of explaing to do
Chapter thirty: Im going to kill him
Chapter thirty-one: Capri-Suns
Chapter thirty-two: I need answers

Chapter sixteen: Understanding

13.8K 526 64
By -SAYS-

Tony's POV

I arrive at the tower at around four-twenty. I then head straight to the lab, assuming that's where Peter is. Once I get there I don't see him.

"Mr. Stark, I am supposed to inform you that the Steve and the rest of his crew have arrived today, including Clint." Friday says as I start to panic.

"I know that, I watched the cam feed of when they arrived. But, none of them have interacted with Peter have they?" I ask frantically.

"Yes sir, Steve has bumped into him once in the elevator, from what I believe was an accident. Though no words were spoken. Then Clint and Steve watched Natasha and Peter train, without them knowing until the end of their training. Then Wanda saw him in the library earlier and is currently talking to Peter in the library." Friday says. Okay, okay, okay. This is fine. As long as Peter didn't talk to any of the adults on team Cap I guess I'm fine. I mean, I don't think I mind him talking to Wanda.

"Friday pull up the camera on Peter and Wanda, audio on."

"Really? That surprises me, she told us not to talk to you." Wanda says.

"She told you not to? And you guys still did? I mean only you and Steve has tried to so far. Though I get why, I don't think Tony would like that very much." Peter says as Wanda looks wary.

"Yeah, sorry about that again. We were all just so curious as to what you were like, from what it sounds like Tony really cares about you. So we all wanted to know about the kid that could break his way into Tony's heart." Wanda says.

"Tony cares about me? You really think he cares about me that much?" Peter asks, does he really not think that I would do ANY thing for him? Does he not know how much I care about him?

"Of course he does. I've only known you for what? Five minutes? And I can already see why he does. You took time out of your day to come and talk to me even though Tony told you not to. And for that I am very grateful for you giving me a chance." Wanda says as Peter slightly blushes.

"Really, it's nothing. And I felt bad about the way I acted earlier." Peter says back.

"Please, don't feel bad. I would've reacted the same way." She says back.

"Alright, lets move past that. Why do you want talk about?" Peter asks as they sit on the bench.

"Well I would like to know more about you." Wanda says to Peter.

"So do I about you, but out of respect for Tony," Peter starts, maybe this kid does respect my word a little bit. "I will try not to say too much. But since you already know my name by accident I'll start with something else. Well, I like to read." Peter says as Wanda laughs.

"Well I figured that out. And I like reading too. What's your favorite book?" Wanda asks.

"I love the Harry Potter series." Peter says as Wanda gasps.

"Me too! I love Harry Potter. What house are you?" Wanda asks.

Alright, I think it's time to intervene. Let's give the kids a scare. Though I am partially upset that he's going behind my back, at least it's not Steve or James. Personally I think that Pete and Wanda would be good friends.

I walk into the library after the elevator ride down and see their faces pale.

"Mr-Mr-Tony. Uh- uh" Peter says as he's stuttering while they both walk up to me.

"Tony- we- we- uh" Wanda starts as I hold my hand out.

"Look kid I'm not mad, I think that you and Wanda would be good friends, and technically I only told you to stay away from Steve and James. So I think that it's alright, but I do need to have a talk with you about that whole situation. But please, don't try to do something behind my back again, I'll find out." I say with a eye roll to Peter as they both let out a long breath.

"I'm so sorry, it just seemed like we would get along good, and it's nice to have another teen in the house." Peter says to me.

"It's fine Underoos, just ask next time alright?" I say as he nods his head.

"Of course. Yes. Always." He says as I chuckle.

"And Wanda, I'm fine with you too hanging out, and you knowing about him. But for both of our sakes. Don't go telling Steve or any of the others, besides Nat and Bruce, about Peter, not his name or anything. Please?" I ask her as she nods.

"Yes, you don't have to worry. Thank you Tony, for understanding." She says.

"Yes, thank you." Peter says as I just shake my head.

"Don't worry about it. Now Peter, can I talk with you?" I ask as he nods and we go to the elevator. I press the button for the lab, no one is gonna be in there.

Once we got there I sit down and Peter sat down next to me.

"Peter, I just want you to know that I'm fine with you hanging out with Wanda. But please, please don't go near Steve. I get it, you have to live in the same place as him for two weeks, but if you could do your best to avoid him and James. Then I would appreciate more than you could ever know." I say as he looks at me.

"Of course Tony. I will, but if you don't ask mind me asking why?" He asks.

"Well, you know what happened in Germany. And I don't know if I can come back from that Peter. And I don't want you getting hurt." I say.

"Why would they hurt me?" He asks so innocently.

"Well I didn't think he would hurt me." I say as he nods, I think he may understand.

"Of course Tony. I will avoid them as much as I can." He says looking very determined.

"Thank you kid. And as much as it kills me to say it, try to have Wade over a lot." I say as his eyes light up.

"Really! Wait, why?" He asks confused.

"Well I watched the feed from when Steve and his crew arrived today and Wade immediately got up to protect you, pulled a gun out on them. And I think he would also be a good distraction for you. Oh and Benji and Goose, they both seem to not like them either. Point for me." I say as Peter looks at me.

"Awesome. He's great." He says as he starts to daydream about who I could only guess is Wade.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. But you know the rules." I say to him as he snaps out of it.

"Of course. Yes. Thank you again. For understanding." He says as he stand up.

"I should be saying the same thing to you." I say as he waves it away.

"Don't worry about it, now I'm gonna go find Wanda, she hasn't seen any of the Harry Potter movies!" He says as I playfully gasp.

"No way!" I say as he just rolls his eyes.

"See you maybe for dinner tonight?" He asks as he presses the elevator button.

"Wouldn't miss it!" I call out as the doors close.

Seems like it was a successful day.

———————

1253 words

Thank you so much for reading, this day (on the book) has been so long! I think it was 3-4 chapters long. Thanks for putting up with me though. Friendly reminder that this was only Saturday, and Peter still has two weeks to avoid the others how well will that work out? 😈🤪 who knows? Luv U ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 97 10
⚠️ DISCONTINUED AS OF 8-29-2021⚠️ (May pick it back up later on but most likely not) You were just a normal girl who did everything with your best fr...
13.1K 441 33
> Peter has friends that he has known for most of his life, people that have always been there for him, people that care for and worry about him. How...
41.9K 1.3K 19
Dear Peter, If I could use one word to describe my life it would be simple six letters. Whoops. Accidents happen all the time, but I'm a klutz so...
280 22 22
"So, you save the world?" I looked up and down the spandex clad boy in front of me. Even under the mask I could see his worry. "Well, I do what I can...