The Rules | ✅ Completed

Sammers

I have three basic rules to live by Don't draw attention to myself. Make it through another year. My brother'... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Epilogue
Alternate Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note

Author's Note

8.4K 100 4
Sammers

Hey folks,

As you may have noticed Back Roads is going through a lot right now. I'm incredibly proud of that story. If you know me, that took a lot for me to say. I don't normally prance around with my writings, wanting people to read it. To openly claim pride in something I wrote takes a lot of self convincing. 

Most writers, I feel, always have something on the back burner to work on that turns into another story with out expecting it. Or maybe you do. Everyone has their own thing. 

This is my second back-burner-story since completing Back Roads. I needed something to do to keep myself busy - both mind and hands. Most don't believe me when I say my mind feels more like a train junction then just a station. I have so many things that I try to make sense of and writing helps to clear that way. My teachers never understood that.

I couldn't focus on Biology, because I would lose focus from a single word in the lecture. Equations in math always tangled into something from a class taken two years ago that didn't relate. Even now, as an adult with a 9-to-5 job, I sit and think about a line from a movie and spend most of my time trying to place it while working on the task at hand. Books and writing have helped to ease the chaos running rampant in my already bust head.

The Rules came about because I needed to draw my focus from Back Roads. I continued to feel like something was missing, or I didn't explain a moment clearly enough. Now that it has been submitted to the Wattys, I'm even more paranoid. I wanted to do this new story for fun - purely a cliche. 

I now how much we all love cliches. In truth I feel like there are three real feelings about them.

1. you hate them; can't stand them and avoid them like the plague.

2. you love them; they always have the happy ending we all want from life and you lose yourself in another fairy tale.

3. You read them to waste time; most are quick, easy and fill that time you could be doing something else but are choosing to ignore.

I'll admit I start as #3 but slowly morph into #2. I'm a sucker that way. No matter which one you fall into, please read. Leave some comments or message me saying how much you despise the relationship/drama/etc. This is my second multi perspectives. Although I have never done one with this many perspectives. Wish me luck!

If you are ready, please continue reading to begin the new beauty. Don't forget to leave some feedback - even if you're a member of grammar police.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bright Side of Darkness Keira Knox

Подростковая литература

19.4K 1.6K 40
**A Romance, Teen Fiction, and YA Featured Novel** Worlds collide when a formerly overweight teen befriends a blinded football player and is forced t...
Head Over Heels Stephanie Zimmerman

Подростковая литература

127K 2.6K 38
Lila Daniels has spent all of her life living under the protective wings of her three older brothers, Charlie, Lucas and Tucker or in the gymnastics...
Forevermore <3

Любовные романы

42K 983 39
Indi, an aspiring artist and the daughter of one of the best baseball players of all time, is in her junior year of high school. She's always stresse...
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 | ✎ 𝘬.

Любовные романы

644 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...