† chlorine-The Society

De boyyeetsworld

⚚ [who we were yesterday, we are different now] [i dyed my hair with chlorine when i was 7] [its like, like... Mai multe

𝘼 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿...
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
forget
dance
back
together
monster
unknown
responsible
innocent
guilty
alone
decision
killers
rotten
quiet
planet
holiday
posioned
lead
chaos
punished
happens

forever

1.7K 46 2
De boyyeetsworld

CHAPTER sixteen

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Like a F-ing God or Something
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•you can't act okay•
forever
⚚⚚⚚

"You have two minutes then I'm gone, Harry." Bleu said as she walked into the boys room.

Harry had asked Bleu to come to his house that was now filled with thirty high school kids. Bleu hadn't seen Harry out of his house since the trial, which was a few days ago.

"I keep getting these, uh, hang-ups on my phone." Harry said as he closed the door and moved to his phone that was sitting on the table. "These text messaged from these unknown numbers. I-I think it may be people from inside the house."

Bleu looked at Harry. He titled his phone towards her so she could see the texts.

"'Eat shit and die, asshole.'" He read of his phone. "There's more like worst than that." Harry started to scroll through his phone.

"That's why you wanted me to come?" Bleu asked taking a step back.

"Yeah." Harry said looking up from his phone. "I think people... are going to come after me."

"People?" Bleu questioned.

"Women." Harry stopped. "Everyone is going fucking nuts."

Bleu scoffed. "You think that women are going to hurt you? Do you see the irony here or is it just me?"

Harry stepped back and looked at the floor.

"I never said anything to Dewey. He-he just fucking exaggerated." Harry stuttered. "Maybe I said some shit but-"

"Harry, don't defend yourself. I'm not arresting you." Bleu interrupted him. "You are just disgusting."

"What?"

Bleu turned to the door and prepared to leave but she turned around and faced Harry.

"And since when are we friends? I was always a bitch to you, why are you trusting me with this shit? First, you tell me Dewey confessed to you and now, now, you tell me you think your being threatened, like I'm gonna walk you down to the principals office. I'm not going to protect you."

"Bleu, it's just, I don't know who I am in this place."

Bleu looked over at him. "Just like the rest of us, Harry. Just because you used to have your parents money to cushion your fall doesn't make it okay to say you want someone dead."

"There are five people in my little sister's room. Five in my mom's. They take whatever they want as if it's theirs. I'm angry at Cassandra for humiliating me over and over, and moving half of our grade into my house."

"Maybe  you should get off the drugs, Harry. That might be a start. Be sober for once in your life."

Bleu felt no sympathy for Harry. Yes, he was clearly depressed but it wasn't like he lost someone he cared deeply about.

~~~

Bleu was laying in bed. She had a lot of decisions to make and she put it upon herself to do it by herself.

"Do you want to talk through some stuff?" Grizz asked as he walked into the room.

Bleu looked up at him as he sat next to her on the bed.

"No, not tonight. I just want to sleep on it."

Bleu was quiet for a second. She looked over at Grizz, he was looking down. She  sighed.

"Grizz," he looked up at the sound of his name. "About this morning."

Grizz opened his mouth to say something but Bleu stopped him.

"Thank you for checking on me, as a friend ... or boyfriend."

"Is that what this is?" Grizz asked motioning between them.

"I mean, is that what you want?" she asked.

"Yes." Grizz said bluntly as he smiled.

Bleu laughed at how straight forward he was. He looked over at her as she laughed. he wrapped his arms around her waist and she fell back onto the bed. She smiled at him before kissing him.

"Thank you for making this a little easier."

Bleu settled down in her bed and pulled the covers over her legs, then looked over at Grizz.

"I wish we just had one day to do the things we used to do."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Just hang out all day, not worry about trail of kids that follow us.."

"We can do that." Grizz offered

"Really?" Bleu said before he smiled faded. "I don't think it would be possible to not worry about this new place for a day. I mean, we gotta figure out what we're doing with Dewey first."

"You don't have killed him." Grizz said, stopping Bleu's thoughts.

Bleu looked over a Grizz and shook her head.

"What else are we going to do? Keep in the wine cellar forever?"

Grizz laughed. "I mean.."

"Grizz!" Bleu said before hitting him with a pillow.

Grizz immediately hit her back. this went back and forth for a few minutes. Bleu gave up and started to laugh hysterically as she fell into Grizz's chest.

"Bleu, come on. It's almost midnight and the committee on going home meets tomorrow." Grizz said as he grabbed Bleu's arms stopping her from throwing a pillow. "You need to get some sleep."

Bleu sighed and threw the pillow towards the edge of the bed. She laid back down.

The thought of going home made Bleu want to throw up. Ad much as she missed her parents she didn't want to go back to school or live on the streets again. A part of her was happy where she was, with her friends, living a life that was better than the one she had a few weeks ago.

~~~

"There is nothing but dense forest around us." Bean said as she sat down across from Sam, Becca, and Bleu. "At least that's what the drones we sent up found before they glitched out and malfunctioned."

Becca signed what Bean was saying to Sam and Gordie kept talking.

"I wanted to get high enough to see if the ocean is where it's supposed to be. If the geography is the same as home. I can't." Gordie said. "Uh, that's it though. that's all we have."

"Okay." Bleu said and signed. "Becca and Sam have been going through the files in town hall..."

Sam stared to sign what they found.

"We've been through all of the documents at the town hall." Bleu said as Sam signed to her. "Nothing out of the ordinary leading up to the removal of the smell."

Bleu turned to Becca as she took over. "There was a lot of communication about the smell." Becca signed and spoke. "Experts, the EPA. Some correspondence with a man named Pfeiffer. He must be the smell-removal guy, but that cuts off pretty abruptly about two days before the buses came."

"Okay, well it's not the end. Um, lets go tell everyone else who is in the kitchen about the files and such. Then Allie and I can decide what we will do with, um, Dewey and Campbell." Bleu said before pushing the chair out from behind and leaving Becca, Sam, Gordie, and Bean.

Sam looked over at Becca and signed. He started to sign to her.

She's struggling. She's acting like she's okay but in reality she so close to the edge of becoming the person she fears most.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 37 13
THIS IS THE SOCIETY FANFICTION! ----------------------------------------------- GRIZZ X APRIL LUKE X DAWN WILL X ROSE ...
11.7K 196 18
completed 2023 ✔ / in editing 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗. They where just a group of Connecticut high school students that where supposed...
57.7K 1.3K 13
❝She hated him, simply because she did not know him very well❞ | The society / Harry Bingham x oc In which a transfer student falls in love with the...
533 3 25
This is a fanfic based on The Society. In this fanfic I have made Grizz bisexual because that's how I view him, even though I know he is gay in the s...