L LAWLIET X READER // ONE SHO...

-LAWLIPOP- द्वारा

Various romantic x reader oneshots about you and the worlds greatest detective. NSFW warning for some chapter... अधिक

Introduction
Jealous!L x Reader
L x Criminal! Reader *slight mature*
L x Criminal!Reader (part 2) // Mature
Marry me // Random One Shot
Sick!L x Reader
L x Reader // Headcanon questions
L x Reader // Headcanon questions 2
L x Pregnant!Reader
Runaways // part 1
Runaways // part 2
Undercover Mission
Undercover Mission pt. 2
L x Reader // ANGST
L x Reader // Engagement
Caught // Mature
Nightmare // random one shot
Dreams // Mature
High School! L x Reader
L x Abused! Reader
Broken Promises
random L x Reader headcanons
L x Reader Headcanons pt 2
L x Pregnant! Reader
L x Pregnant! Reader ((pt. 2))
Your first argument
Magazine // *slight mature*
Scared! L x Reader
Abused! L x Reader
L x Sick! Reader
His Birthday *mature*
The Corpse Husband // Part 1
The Corpse Husband // Part 2
L x Reader ((random one shot))
Bullied! L x Reader
Wedding day
L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 1)
L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 2)
L x Upset! Reader *mature*
Blizzard
Sleep - ((random one shot))
long Distance // Mature
Jealous! L x Reader
L x Reader // Random one shot
Drunk! L x Reader
Switched Bodies
NSFW Headcannons
Kittens // Random one shot
Lovesick
Stuck Babysitting
High School! L x Reader
Your Birthday // Mature
soulmate AU
Harry Potter AU
Adopting together
L x Psychologist!Reader
L x Psychologist! Reader // part 2
Cameras // MATURE
Argument
Cabin // Mature
All nighter // Random one shot
Personal Bodyguard // Part 1
Personal Bodyguard // Part 2
WhaT IF // lowkey crack one shot idea
Sick! L x Reader
L x Reader Headcanons // some NSFW
Staying over // MATURE
First meet / First date
Not just normal brownies // Random One Shot
Elevator // MATURE
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 1
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 2
new book announcment!
**REQUEST MASTER POST**

Bring your child to work // Random one shot

6.9K 106 410
-LAWLIPOP- द्वारा

Note : credit to heartstorys4you for helping out with writing this one shot!!

Instagram is arcane.saga! Give some love and a follow ♡

~♡~L's POV~♡~

"Alright honey. I'll see you in a few days then."

(y/n) says before kissing my cheek softly, then bringing me in for a small hug at the door. Things were complicated at work lately, and yet again I had no other choice than to go in for more than a few days.

"But L, you have to tell her this time."

She says, and I sigh as I already know what's coming. I hated this part more than anything...Especially when I was the one who had to break the news.

"(d/n), where are you? Come here please."

I finally say, my voice echoing through the house from the small foyer before the door. Without getting an answer, I can hear small footsteps down the hall, and her peeking around the corner before I kneel, smiling lightly.

"Come over here. Don't worry, You're not in trouble sweetheart."

I say, and she walks over before I pause, not having the heart to tell her I had to go, although I knew she wouldnt throw a tantrum. She rarely ever did, but I could tell she was already upset as she looks down at the ground. She probably already knew what I was going to tell her...

"Hey...what's wrong angel cakes?"

I ask, brushing her hair to the side. Of course I already knew what was the matter, and without saying a word, she comes closer before latching onto me, holding my shirt tightly. I sigh, then gently hug her back before speaking.

"Hey...I'll be back in a little while. Don't worry, I promise it will only be two or three days. Okay? I'm sorry I have to go."

I apologise, and she shakes her head, now beginning to tear up.

"Hey...shh, it's alright (d/n), don't cry."

I attempt to say, but she wasn't having it, and held onto me tighter while tears slipped down her cheeks. I then look up to (y/n) almost helplessly, and she sighs before kneeling with me, softly touching our daughters hair, to which she doesn't look up.

"(D/n), honey, I'll miss daddy lots too. But he'll be back before you know it, okay? So why don't I take you to the park and the movies tonight. Would that make you feel better?"

She says softly, and (d/n) shakes her head quickly in disagreement as she hides her face into my chest.

"(d/n), please don't be difficult for us now...Listen to your mother."

I try to say only a little more firmly, and she shakes her head again, sniffling now and quite obviously very upset. Sighing, I consider for a moment before giving in, lifting her up before wiping her tears away. Seeing her like this always made me crack.

"How about you can come with me, just for today. But you have to be very good, okay?"

I then sigh, and she looks up as the waterworks stop immediately, replaced with a smile that was ear to ear.

"Really?"

She asks, and I shift her in my arms a bit before kissing her forehead.

"Just for today."

I say while (d/n) lets out a squeal of excitement, and look up to see that (y/n) was glaring daggers at me, placing her hand on her hip.

"L, are you sure? You know how your work is...We probably shouldn't expose her to your current case, let alone have her anywhere near the suspects."

She says, and I sigh before putting our daughter down gently, telling her to get her shoes on.

"I'll make sure not to. Don't worry love...Really, I'll be sure she won't know anything, and her identity will be kept safe. I promise."

I say before I gently kiss her, seeing that she reluctantly gives in after she looked at how excited (d/n) was. We couldnt exactly tell her no now, could we?

"I....Alright then..But Lawliet, I swear, if she comes home scared or knowing any sort of detail about what you're facing, you're sleeping outside for the the rest of the year."

(y/n) says with an intimidatingly sweet smile, and I nod. Understood then. Looking at the clock, I realize I'm already running late, and I quickly help (d/n) get her coat and little backpack on before opening the door.

"Anyway, we should get going. I'll see you tonight to drop this little one off I suppose."

I say while I take (d/n)'s hand, and not long after exit the house, seeing that (y/n) still looked unsure. Walking to the car, Watari immediately notices who I'm with, and looks up at me before opening the door.

"Master L? How come (d/n) is with you? Do we need to drop her off somewhere?"

He asks, and she excitedly gets into the car and hops in her car seat before answering.

"Daddy said I can come with him to work today!"

She yells excitedly, and Watari gives her a little smile.

"Is that so? Well you're certainly a lucky girl then."

He says, before immediately looking at me with a concerned glance.

"Are you sure that's wise?"

He asks as he makes sure she wouldn't hear, and I sigh before answering. Yes, I tried to keep work and private life as seperate as possible, and Watari was the only one in the task force that even knew of (d/n).

"Trust me, I already had this conversation with (y/n). It should be fine for one day. I'll make sure neither her face nor her name will be known. Besides, if anything happens to them please assume that Light Yagami is in fact Kira."

I say, and he reluctantly nods before walking over to the drivers side as I get in. I had to admit myself, I was a little nervous about her meeting everyone for the first time too. As far as they knew, I didnt have any family, let alone a child...But, I suppose it would come out eventually, right?

After arriving, I pull her out of her car seat before rifling around in the glove box while she patiently waits, finally finding a small surgical face mask from when she was sick a few months ago.

"Put this on honey."

I say, passing it to her to hide her full identity from both the task force and the Kira suspects. The last thing I want is for them to know her face.

"Why? I'm not sick."

She innocently asks, and I bend down before helping her get it over her mouth and nose.

"Because I said so sweetheart. If you keep it on all day we can get ice cream, alright?"

I say to her, and she does so without protest, thank goodness. That would be a hard one to explain....And (y/n) would absolutely kill me if I did.

"Also...I need you to try not and tell anyone your name, okay? You're allowed to talk to everyone, but I need you to keep it a secret."

I say, and she nods while I take her hand, leading her toward the large skyscraper that was headquarters.

"Well, here we are."

I say, walking toward the entrance to the task force building with her tiny hand in mine.

"Is this where you go all day?"

She asks with wide eyes, and I nod as we enter the main building, passing through the security codes on the doors before heading towards the interface. When we walk in, she looks around at all the screens in awe, while everyone silently worked.
A moment later, Light turns, immediately seeing (d/n). Surprised, he catches the attention of a few others before they turn as well to see what he's looking at.

The first one to react was Misa, of course.

"Oh my gosh! Shes so cute!! Ryuzaki, is she yours?!"

She coos, and (d/n) quickly reaches upward, asking me to pick her up before she hides her face in my neck.

"Yes...I've brought my daughter along with me today. She insisted on coming with and wouldn't let me leave without her. It's why I'm a bit late, sorry about that."

I explain, and (d/n) holds onto me as I shift her a little in my arms again, realizing how big she's starting to get.

"Would you like to meet everyone sweet pea? Its okay, you don't need to be shy."

I gently tell her as she continues to hug my shoulders, and she peeks out before waving hello, hiding again a second later.

"Shes a little shy.."

I tell them, then walk over to the interface while (d/n) takes in her surroundings just from slightly peeking out from my shoulder.

"See all the screens? Every single one is real time and tells us everything that's going on all around the world."

I tell her, and she looks up while I pull out a chair, letting her sit in my lap as she relaxes just a little, but obviously is still very shy around everyone. Not soon after we get settled and I begin to work while (d/n) watches intently, Light sits next to me as always, casually opening up a file while he occasionally glances over at her.

It made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I don’t want her so close to Kira. Without realizing, I hold her in a little closer as I angle her away slightly, adjusting her face mask so it was secure on her and had no chance of slipping.

Before long, I remember to tell everyone the same thing I told watari this morning - that if anything, anything happens to my family, that the assumption can be made with certainty that Light is Kira. Despite this however, the feeling got the better of me, and I put her down before she looks up with two (e/c) eyes that were just like her mother's.

“Sweetheart, aren’t you bored? You could draw me a nice picture and I'll give you some cake to eat if you want."

I eventually ask, and her sparkling eyes reveal to me that she would love to.

I then quickly help her get her markers and everything out of her little backpack, and she skips over to the small coffee table not far away before starting to draw. Keeping an eye on her for a second, I turn back to my work a few moments later as I feel a bit better now that she was distanced from Light.

"So...That's your daughter huh? I didn't know you had a family. Is she the only one you have?"

Light asks, and I nod.

"She is. Although shes talked plenty about wanting a sibling, believe me."

"So...How come you've never mentioned them before? Your wife and daughter, I mean."

He asks, and I glance over, giving him a look.

"Do you really think that I would? They're important to me and my work can be dangerous, so I'd rather not involve them if I can help it. The only reason that I gave in today is that shes so young. She won't understand fully what this all means, and probably won't remember all that much about it. Plus...Can't keep my career from her forever anyway."

I answer, before noticing Misa joining (d/n) over at the table she was drawing away at. I don’t trust her, but I dont get worried immediately. She probably just wanted to meet her, and seemed to like children anyway.

"What is it then? Bring your child to work day?"

Matsuda asks in a joking manner, while rolling over in his office chair to join our conversation.

"She's adorable, though. How old is she?"

He adds, and I stir another sugar cube into my coffee before answering.

"Almost four now."

I say, before I get a small slice of cake for her and bring it over. Not long after I begin to do some real work, I take a sip of coffee while looking over the latest reports.

"These don't quite line up with the rest..."

I mumble to myself, trying to connect the dots while biting at my thumbnail and thinking quite hard as I poke at a strawberry left on the plate. Just then however, someone speaks up.

"Ryuzaki! There's been a new series of deaths reported in the leading positions of stock market-leading companies. All heart attacks between eight pm and twelve am!"

Soichiro exclaims, catching my attention. I give my chair a push to roll over and look at what he has to show me, admittedly letting (d/n) slip from my mind as I quickly look at the file.

"Why do you think Kira would cause these people to die?"

I ask, slightly surprised at the victim list.

"A statement? Maybe..."

Someone chimes in, and I think hard before speaking, piecing some of my thoughts together.

"Kira...Probably only wants to show that he's in charge, and can do what he wants with whoever he wants. He is just flaunting his power and is killing anyone who gets in the way....Probably in an attempt to get people to obey him by fear."

I say, reaching over to a bag of chocolate cookies nearby.

"It's idiotic....And I'm afraid mere scare tactics don't work on me."

I continue, and nobody responds, making me slightly confused.

"What? I'm just saying that Kira is getting ruthless, and will kill anyone in his way just like that. It's concerning, because that puts us all in even more danger, including our loved ones. Me especially....Seeing that he obviously wants me gone more than anyone."

I begin while I turn, but soon after my eyes catch (d/n) right next to my chair, who was looking up at me with her big eyes as she holds the paper with her drawing on it tightly. I completely pause when I see her, slapping my hand over my mouth as I hope she didn't hear too much. I completely forgot she was even here.

"Daddy...Who's Kira?"

She asks in her little voice, looking quite fearful while I feel my heart stop, and my shoulders sink.

Well, this is it then. Better enjoy the rest of your day, because (y/n) is going to kill you later when she finds out that (d/n) even knows the word 'Kira', let alone that hes killing innocent people and her father is on the front lines. Way to go, you're dead. Absolutely dead.

I think, before trying to stammer an answer.

"U-um, nobody you should worry about sweetheart, okay?"

I attempt to say, but she looks down.

"I'm scared....What does it mean that Kira is killing people?"

She says in a small voice, and begins to silently cry while I feel myself beginning to panic.

"Nonono honey theres no reason to be scared! It's okay, I promise."

I quickly stammer, picking her up and putting her on my lap to try and comfort her as quickly as I could.

"Way to go Ryuzaki."

Light says while he leans back, and I shoot him a glare before returning my attention to (d/n).

"I'm going to stop the bad guy, okay? I promise you'll be safe and have absolutely nothing to be afraid of."

I try and softly say, but she gets even more upset before hugging me as tight as her little arms can.

"I dont want you to die!"

She yells as she begins to cry harder, and I hold her in while I let my head fall back, groaning while I realized I messed up bad.

"My wife is going to kill me."

I sigh, wondering how I'll get her to calm down as I feel the judgment from the others about being careless with my words around (d/n). Aizawa especially since he was a father himself.

"I-I'm sorry Ryuzaki, I tried to keep her from coming over while you were talking to the others..."

Misa sheepishly says, and I sigh.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

I say while I gently rub (d/n)'s back, while she quiets down a little.

"Hey. I'm not going anywhere, okay? I'm right here."

I gently tell her, before wiping her tears away a little, but it didn't help much.

"You know...It's actually my job to make sure that everyone is safe. I'm stopping the bad guys so they don't hurt anyone."

I try to explain in a way she would understand, and I feel her calm down a little, but she was still holding onto me with an iron grip.

"My job as a detective means I have to find bad people. It's scary sometimes, but I have to do it to keep you and your mother safe, as well as everyone else who needs it. Do you understand sweetheart?"

I ask, and she loosens her arms on me as she nods.

"B-but...you said people are dying."

She stutters, and I sigh.

"Well honey...That's a part of what I do. I make sure that people know what happened to thier loved ones so they can have closure. That, or I try and stop it from happening in the first place."

I explain gently, and her tears slow to a stop, but she still wouldnt loosen how tightly she was holding me.

"Do you remember the story your mother and I read to you a few nights ago? About how you should stand up to people who are mean to others even if it's scary and you dont know what will happen? That's sort of what I'm doing."

I say, and she backs up a little, calming down.

"S-so Kira is just a big bully?"

She asks innocently as she wipes her eyes, and I pause before nodding.

"That's right."

I answer, releived that she wasn't scared anymore, and didnt understand fully how severe this case was.

"Then you have to stop him!"

She exclaims, and I gently fix her face mask.

"That's what we're doing."

I say, kissing her cheek.

"Now, did you want me to see your picture?"

I ask, and she thinks for a moment before shaking her head and slipping from my lap.

"It's not done yet!"

She yells, running back to the coffee table.

"Dodged a bullet there."

Light says, and I sigh.

"Yep. However....I still don't know if I'm in the clear. I wasnt supposed to expose her pretty much at all to the case. If she so much as mentions the word 'Kira' at home I'm probably not going to have a good time with my wife."

I sigh, looking over to (d/n). The day then continued as normal, with (d/n) occasionally coming over to see what I was doing while nothing incredibly new spring up in our investigations.

Eventually, I hear my phone buzz in my back pocket, and I quickly check it, my eyes tracing to the time displayed on the screen instead. It was getting close to (d/n)'s bedtime, and I look to the text that (y/n) sent.

•Hi honey. Are you going to be dropping (d/n) off soon? I'm in town so I could come pick her up too of you would like.

I read, and think for a moment before responding.

•do you have something to cover your face with?

•yep. Just a surgical mask.

•Alright. (d/n) is getting tired, so you can come pick her up whenever you're close by.

I type, sending the message off before turning towards (d/n), who was now playing a little game on her Nintendo while I could see her eyes were getting sleepy. Getting up, I walk over and kneel to get to her eye level.

"Are you getting tired? Its past your bedtime you know."

I say, and she looks up before shaking her head.

"No?"

I ask, slightly smiling. It was clear she was almost falling asleep.

"Well, even if you arent tired, it's time to turn your game off anyway."

I tell her, and she slowly does so without protest, shifting into my arms after.

"I thought you weren't tired?"

I jokingly ask, but her eyes were already closed as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"So cute~~"

Misa coos while I bring her over to the interface, sitting back down while I hold her and try and work. Not long after, I get a text that (y/n) was here, and I tell her the security codes and everything before she comes in.

I had to admit...This made me more nervous than introducing (d/n).

~♡~Your POV~♡~

Finally walking in after entering about a million security measures, you adjust the surgical mask on your face while you walk up to the interface, seeing your husband turning to see you, along with everyone else staring with wide eyes.

"Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to meet you."

You say, lightly bowing before walking over to L.

"That's Riyuzaki's wife?!"

You hear the petit blonde exclaim first, and you look over.

"...Yes?"

You say with a slight head tilt, and she skips over.

"I'm Misa, Light's girlfriend! Wow~ you're so pretty even if I cant see your whole face! I didnt even know Ryuzaki had someone until today you know!"

She beams, grabbing lights arm and pulling him next to her.

"We should totally go on double dates now that we know you! Right Light?"

She smiles, and you can't help but let out a giggle of your own.

"Well, we certainly appreciate the offer, but we have this little one to take care of, I'm afraid."

You say, stepping over to your husband and daughter before speaking.

"Hi honey."

You smile, running one of your hands across his shoulders. He looks up with his two deep eyes in response, and smiles lightly as he shifts (d/n) in his arms only a little.

"Hi. I Apologize I couldnt come see you at the door. It's a little hard to maneuver when I'm holding her."

"Can I take her off your hands then?"

You ask, and he nods before gently shifting her into your arms.

"Mmn....Mummy?"

(d/n) mumbles sleepily, and you gently shush her.

"Yes love. I'm taking you home now, okay?"

You softly say, and she falls in and out of sleep before responding.

"I wanna stay with daddy...We never got ice cream either."

She mumbles, and you shush her again before L shakes his head lightly, standing.

"I promise to get ice cream with you as soon as I'm home next."

He says while he gently touches her hair, and you laugh lightly before speaking again.

"We have to say goodbye now sweetheart, okay?"

You say, and she lifts her head up sleepily before waving to everyone, then passing right back out as you shift her on your arm.

"How did it go today, anyway?"

You ask, and see L shift a little.

"It went fine."

He answers, slightly hesitating.

"Good. I'm glad shes gotten to at least see what work is like for you."

You smile, before shifting (d/n) again, before spotting the drawing she did.

"What's this?"

You ask, picking the piece of paper up before looking at the cute drawing that your daughter had made.

"Yea. When I was sitting with her I asked if she wanted to draw something she loves."

Misa chimes in, and you smile.

"Awwe, that's sweet."

You say, seeing that it was a drawing of your little family of three, with (d/n) in the middle.

"Anyway honey, it's getting late. We need to get home. You should keep this here though."

You continue, putting the drawing back down by your husband's papers before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"Will we see you tomorrow?"

You ask, and he doesnt answer immediately before he sighs, looking down to you with his deep eyes.

"I'm not sure. You know how-"

"Yes, I know, and that's fine. Just don't work too hard, okay?"

You softly interject, before continuing.

"And remember we miss you."

You finally finish, kissing his cheek again before turning to leave.

"It was nice meeting all of you. See you later."

You say, before walking to the exit. L follows, and he takes you outside before the car pulls up.

"Come home soon, okay?"

You ask, pulling the surgical mask down to your chin so he could see your face.

"As soon as I can. I promise."

He says softly, kissing your lips gently and lovingly.

"I love you."

He whispers, giving your lips another peck before you turn towards the car.

"You should get home though honey."

He continues, leading you to the car before making sure you both got in comfortably.

Waving goodbye, you pull away from the task force building, already knowing that once she woke up, she wouldnt be talking about anything else but being with her father for the day.

Maybe him taking her to work wasnt a bad idea after all.

~♡~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

32.4K 683 30
Random situations in which I like to put L and (Y/N). Enjoy~
920K 32.3K 21
❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ A secret relationship between (Y/n) and the world's greate...
450K 18.2K 73
[Book 1/?] [unedited] You had known L since he arrived at the orphanage thanks to Mr Wammy telling you to make friends with him and show him around...
252K 4.1K 51
Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in this book but they're pretty kinky too! :3 ...