The decision that destroyed h...

By lojainassem23

All started from anika accusing omkara and doing her drama to let shivaay throw her out of oberoi mansion... More

Prologue
Request
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
......
Chapter 4
...
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Guys
Chapter 9
Congratsssss
Chapter 10
Important
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Ch
Ch
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1

5.4K 249 7
By lojainassem23

After all what happened,in night:
Omru just checked on shivaay who broke all what can be broken in his room and is sleeping right now due to tiredness.........
In dadi's room all are present except pinky who is celebrating her so called victory:

Dadi:why anika? Why you did all this,i know you mist for sure did this for shivaay ....why you sacrificed everything?
Tej:for the first time ma my heart broke and cried seeing the strong and independent anika ,shattered and shaked.
Jhanvy:vo hamesha yahi karta hai ...she always sacrifice everything for this family even herself and we .....we only gave her pain ,anger,and even gun shots.
Omkara went and hugged tej while crying
Omkara:just beacause of her now i can hug u like this and cry DAD.
Tej was only patting his back surprised as this is the first time he see om broken like this.
Tej:i knew om that you see anika in the figure of a mother for you not only your bhabi.
Shakti: i know can surely admit that I didn't only fail as a father for shivaay but also anika.
Rudra: she is an idiot and stupid ......she took a promise on us all that we won't say anything for bhaiya or even try to contact her.
Dadi: now we can't do anything ......all we can do is wait and watch their fate's game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
428K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...