The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

๐Ÿ’” Introduction ๐Ÿ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
โค

2: She's the Heartbreaker

3.3K 158 54
By chaexjune

You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After meeting my mom at the bakery, I went back to the office just to be stared at by Jieun who pointed on her watch.

"I know I'm late. Sorry, Jieun-ssi. I was with my mom.", I said as I stopped in front of my room's door.

"You should have told me sooner. Your girl is waiting inside there.", Jieun said as she stood up from her chair.

I looked at her sharply and asked who since she knew all of the girls that are chasing after me. Well, she is my secretary so she knows almost everything about me. Everything includes the girls that come looking for me at the office, my workplace.

"I guess her name is Sana. She's been waiting for almost an hour in there, Kook.", she said as she slowed down her voice in the end.

"Oh, really? What is she doing in there? Why did you let her in?", I asked her back while keeping my voice down too.

Jieun narrowed her eyes before asking why I looked unhappy knowing Sana is in my office.

"It's not that...I just...I don't want to see anyone now, Jieun-ssi.", I said to her who walked slowly to the pantry.

I followed beside her and asked a favour, "Jieun-ssi, can you...help me? Just this once.", I said as I raised my forefinger pleading to her.

However, she ignored me as she kept her eyes focused on making a drink. I knew she purposely ignored me so I need to change my game.

"Jieun noona, pleaseeee. Just help me tell her I won't come back to the office. Please, noona.", I begged as I called her like that.

I knew she will be annoyed but she also will be much softer and easier to talk to when I call her that way. I saw her stopped what she was doing and she turned to look at me. So, I blinked several times which can be cute or more to annoying just to make her agree.

"Fine, but where are you going? She would be asking.", at last Jieun said like that to me.

"Just say anywhere but...not Jimin hyung's cafe.", I said before I thanked her and walked out of the pantry.

I am lucky to have Jieun as my secretary. She might be older than I am but she is really good at her work and sometimes she treats me like a brother. That's why I dare to call her 'noona' when I needed help. And yes, I have done it many times especially at times like this. Getting away from the girls that are crazy over me, she will be there to help me with it.

❤❤❤

5.30 p.m.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I went to the Park's Mochi Cafe as per mom's request right after I heard her voice on the phone. I could not wait to see her after she was hospitalized two days ago because she fell in the toilet at our house. When I got a phone call from dad, I know it must be something about mom. I did not get to talk to her since she always sleep when I come to visit.

Only now I finally heard her voice on the phone so I really want to see her quickly. Luckily Mrs Lee was at the bakery and she allowed me to go home earlier than usual. So, I went to the cafe first since mom asked me to buy her a latte and some rice cakes from there.

I did not care about anything else and just went straight to the counter choosing three types of rice cakes for mom and dad. Then, I ordered two lattes and one espresso before taking a seat near the counter. While waiting, I chatted with dad on Kakaotalk as I told him I am at the cafe buying what mom wanted.

🗨 Appa: Eomma said be quick. She's starving.

Me: No way. She said you brought food for her. Didn't she eat yet? 🗨

🗨 Appa: Yes, she ate already. But she's starving for some rice cakes. I don't understand what's so good about the rice cake from that cafe though.

Me: Appa, eomma likes the owner of the cafe. She said he looks like mochi himself. 🗨

🗨 Appa: What? No, she's married to me!

I laughed quietly as I read what dad sent to me. I was just kidding with him so I replied that I was only playing around. Then, I heard the ticket number I was holding is called out. So, I went back to the counter to get my drinks and rice cakes. After I paid, I walked to the entrance while still looking at my phone.

Without I realized, I hit someone with my drinks almost dropped from my hand. When I apologised, I bowed down to the person I hit several times because I did not hear any reply from that person in front of me right now.

"You...Park Chaeyoung, right?", I looked up once I heard the question.

That face. I just saw it like two or three hours ago. Oh, no. Why am I seeing him again? Why am I seeing him here? Why is he here? And why did I hit him? This is not good. Not at all.

"I'm...so sorry.", that is all came out of my mouth before I see Jimin coming to our way.

"Oh, what happen here? Hi, Chaeyoung.", he said to me but I could just smiled at him before I excused myself from there.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I stared at her until she was no longer in my sight but I did not realise that I kept staring even though she was already gone. Jimin patted my shoulder and asked me to sit down. I slowly looked at my shirt to see if there is any coffee stain or anything.

"Hey, Jimin! Oh, Jungkook. What are you doing here? Aren't you...supposed to be on your way home at this hour?", Taehyung came to our table and sat down next to Jimin.

I kept looking around myself that it probably made the two hyungs frowned at my action now.

"Hey, Jimin. What's wrong with this brother here? Why is he checking his clothes so much?", I heard Taehyung asked Jimin.

"I don't know too. Hey, Jungkook. Sit down, will ya?", Jimin said and I nodded as I slowly sat down.

However, I stared back looking outside making Jimin asked me if I know Chaeyoung. His question made me asked him how he knew her as I saw the way he greeted her earlier.

"Oh, she and her mom are my regular customers.", Jimin told me and I nodded to it.

After I ordered a macchiato, Jimin asked me back if I knew her too. "She works for my eomma. Managing the bakery's branch here.", I replied.

"Oh, so she's working at Euphoria Bakery? Wow, what a small world.", Jimin said.

"Small world? Yeah, very small. I just met her two hours ago and here I met her again almost spilling her coffee on me.", I told him the reason why I checked my clothes just now. He just chuckled at it making me stared at him feeling annoyed.

"I said small world because I think she's from the same university as you were. If I'm not wrong, she studied in K University too.", Jimin said.

It made me suddenly think of the possibility of me and her came from the same university. And then, it hit me. She's the girl, the only one that... "She seemed unbothered by your looks.", Jimin suddenly said before laughing along with Taehyung.

I crossed my arms on my chest as I let out a sigh. "But she hit me. She's the one hitting me. She wants me like all those girls, hyung.", I said as I thought she purposely hit me just to make me notice her.

Just like all of the girls who came to me before. Many of them did the same like her. Hit me, saying sorry, admit being guilty, introducing themselves and give their number to me. But, she did not do the last one like them. That's the different.

"I don't think so, Kook. She looked like she's in a hurry and have no time for making anyone notice her.", Jimin said when our drinks are served.

"I think Jimin's right. I saw her walking so fast and ran for the bus when I was going here.", Taehyung affirmed Jimin's statement too.

"You're losing your charm, Jungkook. Oh no...", he added before sipping his latte.

Jimin laughed at his words before nodding to him. I could only shake my head without saying anything. They might think I am defeated but...no. These guys saying I have lost my charm, that only make me feel challenged and I will take that challenge.

I will make sure she, Park Chaeyoung will fall for me. She cannot be the only one that doesn't give a damn about me. Everyone, every girls see me. So, she should be in the same place like them. There is no exception for that.

❤❤❤

So, is it possible for Jungkook to win Chaeyoung's heart? Can he rewrite the stars with her?

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
3.4K 322 21
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it
317K 9.2K 70
โI never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.โž -Lisa - Jungkook โPlayboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...โž -Rosรฉ...