Peter parker x reader (exchan...

By scooterankle25

Peter makes a deal with flash in order for Peter to escape the hell Flash puts him through Peter must find fl... More

1. Exchange Day!
2. Its a personal thing
3. Don't catch feels
4. Don't move on so quickly
5. Dangerous
6. It happens
7. Unbelievable
8. Happy Birthday
9. Last night
10. Who knows what could happen?
11. Dark thoughts
13. Uh-oh
2nd book!! (official)
My Love Your Love (Sequel)☆

12. Telling the truth

1.8K 34 34
By scooterankle25

Your POV present day

As Peter and I walked home the continuous thought of Peter being the guy who saved my life ran through my mind. But was shortly interrupted by the sound of Peter's phone. I look over to him as he removes his hand from mine to reach his phone.

"Oh hey May." He said looking at me. I spiked up in slight fear. "Where are we?" He said re-quoting May. "Uh- we just went to the coffee shop. I know May I'm sorry!" I fiddled my fingers curious about what they were talking about. "Okay. Okay. I understand." He said sadly. "Love you too. No I'm not saying that May. May! Fine. I Larb you." He said with a full voice that made me chuckle. He hung up and slid his phone into his pocket and we continued to walk home.

"What did May say?" I asked curiously.

"She said I was grounded too but I'm not really worried about it. She'll forget soon." Peter said. I nodded and we walked in a comfortable silence again, but I broke it.

"Hey Peter?" I called for his attention. He hummed.

"Hm?"

"I remember the day I had gone to a subway station to end it all" I said looking at my feet as we walked. "I-I jumped on the tracks waiting for contact, but it never came." I felt Peter's eyes looking at me.

"I saved your life that day, didn't I?" He said stoping us in our tracks. I looked into his glistening eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah you did." I said with a slight tear shedding down. "If it weren't for you i'd be dead" I laughed breathy as I wiped away my tear. "That was the same day I asked my social worker to find me a good home to live in. Then the great Parker's offered me hope. I love you Peter Parker." He pulled me into the greatest hug of all time. His scent trailed in my nose. I softly pulled away and pulled in for a kiss.

———

"We're back!" Peter shouted letting May know we've arrived.

"So, I say your you ground and you break my rules. And you went along with it." She said to Peter and I.

"May, I'm sorry-." I was cut off

"Look obviously you guys can't handle this freedom that you have. I need you to break up. No more movie nights, sleeping in the same beds, and no walks around queens. Only if we do it all together."

"What! No!" Peter shouted pushing me back a bit. "I'm not breaking up with her"

"It's either that or she goes back to the system." May said bluntly. My eyes watered. I grab hold to Peter and pulled into a tight hug.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear. "Okay, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble May." I said at ease and went to my room locking the door. The tears bled out. My back against the door as I slid down it. I curled up letting all my emotions out.

The slightest bit of happiness I had left, gone.

Peter's POV

"May! This isn't fair! She made 2 little mistakes! And now you want to send her off to god knows where!" I shouted once Y/n's door closed.

"Peter I wasn't going to send her off! It was a threat but I didn't mean it!" She shouted back walking into the kitchen.

"Oh so that just makes the fact that your making break up when, let's not forget, you allowed it!" I followed her. "May, I love that girl!" I pointed to her room.

"You hardly know what love is." May said bluntly. "I'm not having this talk Peter go to your room."

I scrunched my eyebrows and nose, then balled my fist up until my knuckles turned white. "Fine." I said with anger. Pure rage, in my voice. I wanted to punch something. Destroy this Apartment. Instead I just stormed to my room slamming the door shut. Letting some pictures on the wall fall off.

I put on my suit (the one from Spider-man homecoming). I slid my window open and jumped out. I swung through the air thinking about Y/n. Nothing was gonna be the same.
———
Next Day Your POV

I woke up on the first time of my alarm. I put on some grey baggy sweatpants and Peter's hoodie. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a low ponytail. I pulled the hoodie over my head and walked out of my room.

"Breakfast!" May said placing a plate full off different foods. Then she saw me. My eyes still puffy from last night. I looked up at her sleepily and said, "Thank you." Although I was mad at her I was still very grateful for everything she did for me. So, I ate every last drop of food. Then Peter came out. I stared at him with a sad look. His eyes were puffy like mine. Was he crying to?

"Morning" He said putting his backpack on his shoulders and walked to the door.
"Breakfast?" May offered.
"Not hungry." Peter said closing the door and walked to school. I looked at May for permission to follow him. She nodded and I picked up my backpack and hurried to catch up with him.

"Peter!" I yelled as he walked down the streets of queens with blaring music in his earbuds. I grasped his shoulder and he flinched. I giggled at him.

"Hey" I said softly. He pulled an earbud out to clearly hear me.

"Huh?"

"I said, Hey" I smiled and we started walking to school. "Does May know your walking with me?" He asked

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's nothing that different since we can't date. We still live with each other and go to school together. Just no more fun time you know." I nodded. Then an idea came to mind.

"What about a....study night?" I smirked knowing darn well I didn't just want a study night. Peter gave me an 'are you out of your mind!' look.

"What?! May will lose it if she catches us!" He exaggerated

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Yeah, that's if she catches us." I smirked. "Look! she works nights and we can just tell her we're going to study." I said making it sound so easy.

"Y/n, I know your upset about what May did. I am too, but we can't just break more rules and think it's okay. I'm not going through with this plan. I'm hanging out with Ned tonight. I'll see you whenever I get home." He finished as we got to school. "Hey Ned!" He flagged Ned down and ran over to him. I stood there alone and hurt. Maybe Peter's right? I'm just some reckless teen.

I brush that thought from my mind and head to first period.

Math was a drag. The entire Peter didn't look at me for a second. I felt hurt. Did he not love me anymore?
-
Peter's POV

Of course I didn't hate Y/n. I love her more than words can even express! It's just- I cant handle myself when I'm around her. Her smile, her eyes, her lips, it just makes me want to kiss her until I can't breathe. I just want to hold her. I want to protect her. But I can't.

All day I've been avoiding her eyes. I can't look at her than I'll just feel horrible.

School let out and I jogged down the stairs that lead to the courtyard.

"Peter!" Y/n shouted. She caught up to me and pulled my shoulder. "Peter. Hey."

"Hey Y/n. What's up?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek.

"I was- uh wondering if I could join you and Ned?" She asked. Say yes Peter. Say Yes!

"It's a guys thing you know." IDIOT!

"Oh...I get it. See you later." She walked away with her head down and her thoughts loud. God I felt like an asshole

I wanted to punch myself for how stupid I was being. I know we could've secretly dated and gotten away with it. I know we could've had sex and called it a 'study night' and gotten away with. I just didn't want to risk it. May was right, I'm corrupting her and vise versa. Yeah apart she's an angel who's innocent and broken. Same for I, but together we were a storm.

"Peter!" Ned shouted waving his arms around telling me it was him. I rolled my eyes and chuckled then jogged over to him.

"Hey man" I started.
-
Your POV

I don't need Peter for everything. Even thought he's like my best friend and the only person I trust. My thoughts rushed me as I walked down the football field, heading over to the subway.

I hopped on the subway and the doors slowly closed before immediately being stopped.

"Thank you!" This dark haired boy said to me. I didn't do anything I was just there? I shrugged it off and gave him a simple nod. He stood next to me as the subway began to move. I felt the burning sensation of his eyes on me. I was getting annoyed.

"Can I help you?" I said sternly. Obviously shaking him a bit.

"Huh?- Oh I'm sorry." He said rubbing his neck. "I'm Sam" He said placing a hand in front of himself for me to shake. I ignored it still being mad at him.

"Okay. That still hadn't answered my question." I said. He took his hand down and wiped it on his pants.

"Right, I was wondering if you wanted to be my model? For my photography class at school." This was perfect. A way to get Peter off my mind and stay away from home for a while.

"Okay why not." I smirked. "What school?" I asked making sure he was legit.

"Midtown. And if i'm not mistaken your Flash Thompson's Ex right?" Shit my past. I hate when it's brought up.

"Yeah, let's not talk about him. You to like friends?" I asked.

"No the word just spread around." Like a campfire in a forest.

"Oh. So this photo shoot, when?" I asked as I did every question before this one, I wanted to get straight to the point.

"It's like a- series event. So, thought this whole week. Starting today, if- if that's fine with you." I nodded.

"Yeah, it's fine. Just need to stop at my house. Come with?" He nodded

"Ye-Yeah" He's kinda cute.
——

"May! I'm home!" I shouted

"Peter with you?" She asked

"No, he's at Ned's but I do have a guest!" I replied. Sam and I walked deeper into the house and I closed the front door after us. We both sat in the chairs that went with the island in the kitchen. May came out with her work uniform on.

"Oh? Who's this?" She asked stopping on the other side of the island.

"Sam Brant" He said placing a hand for her to shake.

"Wait? Your Betty's Brother?!" He nodded. "I can't see the resemblance"

"I wanted to take Y/n out to the park for a school project. Just wanted to make sure it was okay with you." He told May.

"Of course it's okay. You seem like a good kid. Just have her back around 6 before dinner" May added. Sam nodded and turned to me.

"Ready?" He asked

"Not quite let me change really quickly" and I scurried to my room to straighten up. In less then 5 minutes I came back with my hoodie that Peter gave me wrapped around my waist. "Ready." I said as Sam stared at. "Come on!" I said joyously as I slipped to the door. He chuckled and followed behind me.
———
"A little to the left" Sam said as he was about to snap the photo. I slightly moved to the left a bit and he took the picture. "Wanna take a break?" He asked settling the camera around his neck. I nodded right before the sound of an ice cream cart came to my ears. I turned around and I was filled with delight.

"Oh my thor! He has the best ice cream in town!" I said before gripping Sam's arm and pulling him over to the cart. "Hi, two regulars." I said with a smile. He handed me the ice creams and I gave one to Sam then paid the man. We walked over to a bench that sat in front of a pond. "Okay? Ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah," He gave it a lick and looked over to me. I scrunched my eyebrows and leaned forward a bit.

"Well...!" I asked with excitement.

"I like it" Sam said with a smile. We took a few minutes to finish eating and once I was done I got up and walked over to the pond.

"It's so beautiful." I said loud enough for him to hear me. Then a butterfly came into sight. I chased after it. I looked back over to Sam with a smile and pointed to the butterfly. He just sat there snapping photos of me, making me blush. He was a really good guy. You don't just find those guys anywhere. He was like- Peter. Sam walked over to me. catching up.

"I got some really good photos. Want to see them?" I shrugged before he flipped throw them on his camera.

"Wow- you're really talented." I said as I quickly glanced over photos.

"And your really beautiful." He said. I looked up at him slightly. "Wait did I not say that in my head?" He said before his face turned crimson red. I looked at him then his lips. I didn't want to but it was a force that just pulled me closer and closer to him and eventually that small gash that was between was gone. His lips connected with mine. His hand slid onto my cheek making the kiss more passionate. My hands placed on his chest. Slowly we pulled away. I laughed breathily.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly. He pushed some hair behind my ear and kissed my nose.

Peter POV
(I think y'all know where i'm going with this sorry :))

Ned and I decided to head out to the park to test our drone that we built for robotics. It was soo sick it went up at least 100 ft!

"Nice! We're for sure getting an A on this." I said after retreating the drone for Ned and I. He'd been staring in a direction for a while. "What Man?" I asked looking into that same direction. It was Y/n. She was with a boy. She was staring at him and I knew that stare all to way. Then my biggest fear happens. She kissed him. It was longing kiss. My body just began to move.

I was zoned out, sped walking towards the love of my life. The faint yelps of Ned behind me couldn't stop me. Her eyes looked up to see me and all that once filled her beautiful face was gone.

Your POV

What the hell! What was he doing here!

"Peter what do you wa-." I was interrupted by him smashing his lips into mine. Even though I was pissed at him, this man was the love of my life. My soulmate. His hands hold my waist close and my hands held his face close. I know I made Sam uncomfortable. But this wasn't my intention.

We pulled out from the kiss gasping for air. When I looked over for Sam, he was gone. I was sad, Sam was actually a really good guy. I didn't mean to hurt him. I really wanted to be his friend.

"I kissed you because i didn't want him to be with you." Peter said slightly still panting. "But you kissed him, Y/n. I saw you." His hands fell from my waist. "I don't know how I should feel right but whatever emotion i have towards you wont be good. I'll see you at home." He said sternly. His voice was cold and dry. I knew since we were in public Peter wasn't gonna make a scene but once we got out it was going to be a storm.

2745 words 🖤 i finally posted <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 27
peter parker wants to be normal on a school trip, but being spiderman makes everything a little more complicated especially when the guy who likes hi...
2.1K 51 25
When your crush is assigned as your tutor, you realize this could be the perfect chance to ask him out, but the fear of rejection is stopping you. As...
246K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
58.6K 1.3K 25
I don't know how to make an intriguing title., spideypool fic FOR KIDS OVER 12 more ish