Belson x Reader

By Clarencelit

You moved to Arizona you used to live in Indiana you were sad because you moved away from your friends back a... More

School part 1
School part 2
SLEEPOVER!
Hanging Out With Belson...
The Felid trip To see the alien house people builded...
At the mall with Belson
At School...
A/N
An new student...
Ryan's story
-S u n s e t-
Hanging out
Spying on Percy and Ryan on there date with belson
A/N
Fireworks show
Hospital part 1
Hospital part 2
Hospital part 3 F A D E A W A Y
Hospital part 4 (F A D E A W A Y)
Hospital (the day you get out)
Alpha?
Mrs. Noles Birthday (Mom birthday special)
Capture the flag part one (planning)
Capture the flag part two (practice with belson)
Capture the flag part 3 (Making the flags with friends)
Capture the flag part 4!
Capture the flag part 5 (the day before the game...
Slendy... Part one
Slendy part 2
Slendy part 3~
The deal with the witch part one
The Deal with the witch part 2
Merry Christmas from Y/N and belson
Happy New Years from belson and Y/N
You And Ryan's sleep over and Nathan and Belson's sleepover
Moving In With Ryan Part 1
Moving day

The Felid trip To the zoo

111 3 0
By Clarencelit

You were excited and Your lunch was 2 Oreos Cherry Kool aid and Cheetos and nachos lunchables and your dad drove you to school and you went on the bus and sat next to belson and you talked on the way there and played I spy and when you went there you were excited and happy and Mrs. Baker makes sure everyone was there and everyone was there and when you guys got out of the bus you looked at Dolphins with belson and ryan and you looked at turtles and  you guys went to see penguins and polar bears and foxes and whales and bats and owls         *Skip time to lunch*       You ate and talked to belson and Ryan And Clarence,Sumo,and Jeff and when the Felid trip was over you went to the bus and sat to belson played video games and played and talked and when you guys got back to school it was the end of the day and your dad picked you up and drove you to belsons house and Belsons mom said Come in (your name) and you saw belson and he said lets go to pipi and watch me hurt her and you thought omg I'm nice and free spirited and helpful but you said yes for belson and belson hurted pipi so bad that pipi's mom did not like belson and you guys ran out of there really fast and you went home..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
781K 29.1K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...