Fallen

By tribal_princess

A girl named Fae whyllah was underestimated every time she would show what she got . And for showing her weak... More

Ashley
Imagination
Mate ?
Roommate
Next
Torture
Problem
Guilt
Sacrifice
Irony
Ambush
Twin

Exchange

331 8 0
By tribal_princess

Beads of sweat ran down from my forehead as i try my best to act cool and natural . It might seem easy when your the one looking at it but that thought will backfire you once your in the position .

It was almost a normal day for me coming to an end but I was called to the alphas office for the papers i need to be transfered tomorrow at the silver chain pack . For some reason , it doesn't make me sad . I know im the weakest and it isn't a surprise for the other students . The alpha never told me that i was the student being transfered but somehow it got to me that i was .

I make my way to the dull-looking hall , until i reached the alphas office . Tall brown doors greeted me as i knock .

"Come in" i assume the alpha said with no emotion . I stepped a foot in being welcomed by a sanitizing scent .Right infront of me is the alpha looking dull as ever sitting on his ever so lovely chair . I bow before I walked forward as i sit on one of the chairs infront of his black desk .

SILENCE . Thats the only word that described what was going on . And ofcourse being the crazy person i am , i spoke . Stupidly .

" So , you called me ? For ? " i ask trying to look innocent . He glared at me as he sat straight and started to search for something on his drawers.

" We both know why i called you . Fae , your the student that is going to be exchange to the silver chain pack . You just didnt show that you had the abilty to be in my pack . " He said dryly without sparing me a glance . And this i tell you , is the worst alpha ive ever had met . Its not like i met evry alpha of this kingdom .

Moments later , he put a document ontop of his desk , assuming its my tranfer profile .

" Your ride will be here tomorrow morning . Dont be late . Pack your things tonight . Goodbye Fae . " He said . And with that , i rushed out of his office, not giving him a glance . I walk towards my dorm .

Truth be told , i dont want to leave . Sure , i hate the alpha and the other students here but somehow , i want to stay . I dont know why but , theres this feeling that i was meant to be here . But if it's what they want , sure .

I came to halt infront of my room and went inside . Preparing my bag , i put out everything that i possess in the room . I'm kind of a loner here so , i dont have a friend or a room mate .

I fold every clothing that i have and neatly placed it in my bag . I put my luggage down beside my bed and as i fall to ontop of my bed , i bring up my hands on my face . Blocking the light off my eyes .

All of a sudden, my face began to feel hot . I open my eyes and lifted my hands . I look at them and feel it burning for some reason . I sat right up because of the pain caused by my hand . My hand felt so much pain. It began shaking .

I didnt know what was going on

I began freaking out . My hands began to sizzle . My breathing slowed down as i stood up . My vision was blury as i started to walk clumsily to my wall mirror . My blury eyes looked up and saw that my body was glowing with red color . I took a deep breath and as i let it out , i fell to the ground . My head bumping on the floor and my eyes started closing . With the pain not leaving , it made it worse . My eyes gave up and my lids became heavier at the moment .

____________

My eyes shot open as i heard a squeaky noise becoming louder and louder . I quickly stood up as ive been greeted by my reflection cause by the mirror . Recalling my incident last night , I questioned myself of what happend .

Putting my thoughts aside , the door barged open and revieled a midle-aged man with a navy blue uniform . He scanned the room as his dark brown eyes met my blue ones .

" Goodmorning . Im here to take ..." He stopped as he looked at a peice of scrunched paper .

" Elienor Fae ahriana Whyllah. Assuming that is you ? " he said with a hopeful tone . I nodded in response as he smiled.

" Im a wolf guard at silver chain pack . Our alpha was expecting you about an hour from now . And i suggest you get ready . " He said bluntly .

" Yeah sure , here's my transfer profile by the way . " I said while handing him the document . He smiled and grabbed it from my hands . I went pass him and into my bathroom .

After doing my usual routine . I brushed my hair and put some cologne on my skin . I reached my left side of my neck and felt it burn . I stopped doing what i was doing and looked at the mirror to see a scar .

"How did this.." I mumble as i wasnt able to finish my sentence. Rubbing the scar , it hurt .

Ignoring the thing , i went out to find my luggage gone . I shrugged it off and went straight to the exit .

The sun welcomed me outside as i try to hide from it . I am not a morning person . I walked to a parked car that had my luggage in it and the man i saw earlier standing beside the opened door . I walked to it in human speed and carefully climbed in the car .

I put on my headphones on as the car started . I look back at the school campus one last time . Memories dance in my mind . I grew up in that place . I know i wasnt good enough , i get that . but the alpha , i grew up with . He was actually special to me . But when he claimed the title alpha , everything we had ? Was gone . Eventually he found his mate and everything we had was like wind . It past away .

I got over that . And if i dare to find my mate , ill brag about him too .

The view of the school campus was gone , inch by inch . I close my eyes to lessen the pain that i was experiencing .

I started playing music while we passed the forest . Tall trees and grassy medows came into view while i bluntly look at them . I felt my phone vibrate as i stared at a pop up saying it was nearly drained . I stopped the music and placed the phone in my pocket . I glanced at the window to find an interesting view .

"May i say so that you have a fairly long name " The man suddenly said while i snap my head into his direction. Seeing that he smiled at me at the mirror

"Yeah . I dont even know where it came from. They said that when i was left at the doorstep of blue moon school , they found this card attached to the basket that i was in that says : Please take care of her , her name is elienor fae ahriana whyllah ." i said without looking at him . Truth was , that isnt the only words that was scribbled on a note. i cant tell him all , i barely know him . I dont even know his name and giving so many facts about him .

He didnt bother to say another word and i was thankful for it . I wasnt in the mood to tell a story of how i grew up without anyone and without love to guide me with . It'll hurt even more if i say that wanted to find my parents . I know that theyre still alive , i can feel it . All i really wanted was for them to look for me , for them to make me feel important to someone , even just this once . Im not a threat so why send me away ? I dont get get how sending me away is even an option even at the darkest time . The saddest thing about everything for me is , im expecting somethings that are proved that will never come true .

Love isn't a word for me , it isnt in my dictionary . It doesnt have a meaning because i havent understand how it feels to actually be loved by someone . What if , i find my mate and actually feel this innocence inside of me ? A foreign feeling emerging inside of me . I'm new to all these . I may look like an expirienced girl , physically . But emotionally , im just a ten year-old girl .

I wasnt aware , but a warm liquid i felt on my cheecks . Ill addmit that ive cried myself so many times to sleep just to make the pain come to me again . The only reason that i do that is that i blame myself for what i am . But the thing is , i never recalled being mean to someone at all .

I turned my head to face the window and saw that we were parking . Time passed by when your thinking about what would make you happy . I wipe the tear stains away until the engine went off . I close my eyes one more time . Thinking to myself , you can do this , you're Fae Whyllah . The girl who survived 17 years without love .

I open my eyes and see that the door is already open . I let out a breath of frustration before i step a foot out into a concrete floor . My shoes rub on it as i turn around to get my bags . Right infront of me is 3 tall buildings . My eyes got teary again of the thought of the school i grew up in . this is it . My new life is awaiting me . All i need is to forget about the past and hold on tight to the future .

I dont care if they think that i am the weakest . I can be the strongest if i desired to be . i can finally say that i am starting all over again .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...
4K 84 22
******COMPLETED 4-18-18******* The man roughly grabbed my arm making me wince, and I turned my head to face Genesis, Lyric, and Seven. They were star...
22.9K 665 21
When Dakota and her siblings journey to land to hunt the hunter, they encounter some minor, and major, hiccups. School is just one of the many things...
63 22 18
This is the first story in the Elemental Wolf Series. Kalama Edwards spent her childhood being alone. Despite being the only child to her packs, Alph...