TOMBOY (Discontinued)

By Bee90s

Tomboy More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13 - The Talk
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

3.

19K 976 606
By Bee90s

next morning

I crawled out of bed, stretching my body as I got myself up and ready for school. I had an 8am class today and it was about to be long so I had to prepare myself for it.

"P, you up?" My dad came into my room and asked.

"Yeah.." I trailed off, looking in the mirror at my messy hair and bags under my eyes.

"Alright, Smoke is taking you to school." He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I spoke as he closed the door.

I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth before I got dressed and threw my hair up into a messy bun.

Once I was finished with everything, I looked in the mirror at myself. After approving of my lazy attire, I put on one of my diamond earrings and looked for the other one that had all of sudden dissapeared. I panicked for a while not being able to find it before I called it a day and walked out of my room. I had to get to school and it had to be in my room somewhere.

"You ready?" Smoke looked up from his phone as I put my book bag on, nodding.

"Aight, come on."

We made our way outside and his car was parked behind my dad's. We got in as he started it up and pulled away from the house.

The ride was quiet the entire way because I didn't have anything to say. I was sad but I didn't want to nor did I know how to express it.

"I'm sorry, P." He spoke.

"It's good." I shrugged as if I didn't care.

"I'm your big brother. I know you're upset, P and it's okay to be. I just need to do this for me. It ain't shit here for me in Compton."

"Cool." I shrugged again as he pulled up to the school and I quickly got out of the car before he could say anything else.

I didn't say anything or look back as I made my way into the building.

As always the hallways were crowded and I was just trying to get to class, which was about to be a task in itself.

"Hey, P." Someone spoke, I didn't even know who it was but I waved anyway.

"Yo, P!" I heard someone else call and I waved again.

Pushing through people, I clutched my books into my arms to prevent them from falling.

"What the fuck?" I spat, feeling someone bump into me roughly as my books fell face first onto the ground.

I looked up to see who it was and it was the same white boy from before.

"Are you fucking blind dumbass?!" I spat.

It was like he was doing this on purpose now.

He looked at me with his lip turned up as if he wanted to do something. I was already upset about Smoke and now this.

"Bitch, pick up my shit!" I snapped at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Who you talking to?" He spoke, voice deep as hell.

"You." I said to him, furrowing my eyebrows as he took a step closer to me and I took a step back, bumping into the lockers.

"Little girl, I will hurt your little ass." He said to me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Excuse m-"

"I don't give a fuck who you are or who your family is. Watch how you're fucking talking to me." He barked, getting in my face as I looked at him with anger filled eyes.

He then bent down to pick up my books and shoved them into my arms before walking off, bumping me again in the process.

I stood there dumbfounded as everybody in the hallway looked at me. I shook my head before collecting myself and walking off.

"P, you good?" My school friend, Jakari walked up to me.

"Yeah." I told her, knowing that I wasn't.

"What just happened?"

"That guy bumped into me and I gave him a piece of my mind." I explained to her.

"That's the new guy, everybody's saying he's so weird plus he has a face tattoo." She scrunched her face up.

"I don't care, all I know is the next time he bumps into me, I'm getting him smoked."

*

after school

It was now the end of the day and I was finally able to go home. As I walked out of my school's doors, I saw Kohan outside with someone he knew bussing it up in front of his car.

"You ready?" He asked me once I walked up to them and I nodded, getting into the car.

"Aight, bro. I'm out." I heard him say as I closed the door behind me and he got in on the other side.

"How was school?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Boring."

"Who the nigga that said something to you?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How do you know about that?"

"P, you know I got eyes in this little college." He looked at me, knowingly.

"Well it's some dumb white boy, he bumped into me on our block and he bumped into me today in school so I called him a bitch and told him to pick up my shit." I explained to him and he thought it was the funniest thing ever.

"What he say to you?" He asked, pulling away from the school.

"He told me he'd hurt me." I spoke amused and he raised his eyebrows.

He obviously didn't think that was funny so I took it to my advantage. That white boy needed to learn his lesson anyway.

"And he called me a hoe." I lied.

"Aight." He nodded with a sour face.

Smiling to myself, I sat back in my seat.

*

Kojo

I sat outside my house in my black, 2003 Honda Accord. Lighting my blunt, I put it to my lips, taking a long drag.

School was stressful and so were the people inside of it. I wasn't looking to make friends nor was I looking to give a fuck about what people thought of me.

Breaking me away from my thoughts, my phone buzzed in my cup holder.

"Yo." I said, taking another pull.

"Where are you, babe? I want to see you." Holly said into the phone and I huffed.

Holly wasn't my girl, just somebody I kicked it with from time to time but she obviously didn't get that.

"I'm chilling right now, I'll see you soon." I told her and she whined.

"Alright, I guess." She said before I quickly hung up.

I wasn't in the mood for her shit.

Watching from afar, I saw a car pull into the house down the street from mine.

I saw the girl from my school get out along with one of her brothers.

I scoffed to myself, shaking my head. That little girl was a pain in the ass.

"Kojo." My moms banged on my car window and I sighed, putting my blunt out.

"Wassup, ma?" I rolled my window down.

"What are you doing out here smoking?" She asked.

"I'm chilling." I told her and she shook her head.

"Get in the house, I need to talk to you." She demands and I chuckled.

"Aight, ma." I told her, cutting my engine and getting out of my car.

I made my way into the house behind her and I saw my little sister, sitting on the couch.

"Wassup?" I smiled at her and she came running over to me to give me a hug.

"Koko." She smiled as I picked her up.

My little sister, Penelope was only 4 and she meant the world to me.

"Kojo." My mother called from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen with P in my arms.

"Sit down." She said to me as I put P down and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"I won't stand for any of this, Kojo. You're a 21 year old man now but I will not tolerate smoking whether it's in my house or not." She said and I scoffed.

"I also won't tolerate coming in at any times of the night and bringing girls into my home."

"I didn't bring no chick in here." I spat and she raised her eyebrows.

"Well what is this?" She held up an earring.

"That's the shawty from down the street's earring, I meant to give it to her."

"Why you going in my room anyway?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"This is my house, Kojo."

"Aight, ma." I said, not even trying to argue with her.

"And you had a girl that lives on this street in my house?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nah, I bumped into her by accident and her earring fell so I grabbed it." I explained and she tooted her lips up.

"Do I look like I was born yesterday?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Nah but it's the truth." I told her, standing to my feet.

"But I hear you and I understand, ma." I told her, kissing her cheek as I grabbed the earring and walked out of the kitchen as P followed.

"Mhm, whatever." I heard her say.

*

next day

Today was Saturday and I ain't have shit to do. The only thing I had on my mind was returning this obviously expensive ass earring to the girl down the street.

Sighing to myself, I got out of my bed and got myself ready.

Once I got my hygiene and shit together, I put on my usual black attire, grabbed my gun and made my way out of the crib. The house was quiet so I knew nobody was home.

Walking outside, I pulled my hoodie over my head as I made my way to the house that she lived in.

Once I got there, I walked up the staircase and knocked on her door. I stood there for a minute before the door was opened.

"Who you?" One her brothers spat.

I stared at him for a minute before scoffing.

"I came to give something to your sister." I told him, holding up her earring.

He just looked at me as I stood there with an emotionless face. I wasn't in the mood for the bullshit.

"Yo, P. Come here!" He barked.

"P?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I heard her little ass voice yell back to him and I sighed deeply.

"I said come here." He spat angrily.

"What, Smoke?" She asked as she came down the steps and looked directly at me.

"What does he want?" She sassed, rolling her neck.

"I don't know but you better get him off this step before they come back." He told her, walking away from the door.

"You're lucky that was only Smoke, he's the calm one." She threatened and I looked at her with a death stare.

I stood there for a while and I could tell she was getting nervous.

"What do you want?" She rolled her eyes.

"Here." I roughly put the earring in her hand.

"You stole it?" She asked and I scoffed.

"I don't have to steal shit, it fell and I returned it. Learn to say thank you." I shook my head, walking off.

"Wait." She called after me but I kept walking.

"Thank you." I heard her say.

"You're welcome." I spoke lowly so she couldn't hear me.

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 24.4K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
7.7K 261 8
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
91.1K 2.7K 26
Old school love
6K 209 8
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...