Superflarrow

By krector

With barry gone into the time line and Kara having to move on. Will everyone find their happiness or will obs... More

Lets talk about this
How long?
Send him back
Let it all out
Theres evil inside us all
Everyone has a dark side
Get away
A year later
Remind me
A year later
Be who you want to be
Shes angry
We need to figure out what hero means without her
Fix her
Wedding bells
Back to normal
Guys night
Dont let go of her
Happy birthday Ollie !!
All we wanted was happiness
Its about time
Alternate universe
Part 2
Part 3
Supercousins
Heal
Time jump
It cant be true
Im not the same
Part 2
Part 3
A year later
Crisis
Part 2
Part 3
Untimely passing
Fly high, supergirl
A month later
Time has passed
Teamwork
Nora
Kara
It cant be
She just doesnt seem right.
Everything thats good must come to an end
Hanging up the suits
Home
Merry christmas
Figure things out
I am trying
I do... again
Family
You know you can talk to me right?
Are you okay?
Best friends weekend
Mayor Queen
Get ready
Tell me what you know
Wedding
Wedding prt 2
Its happening
Into the speedforce
I cant say goodbye again... i wont
2 years later...
The Returning
Come back to me
Look at the positives
Fight
Goodbye, ollie
My mentor, my friend
The biggest family you'll find

Elseworlds

374 12 1
By krector

Barry POV:

"Hey Clark just said they're about to leave." Oliver said.
"Okay I'll be right out." I said
"Barry, she doesn't need to see you sad right now. She needs you strong. Stronger than you've ever been."
"How did I not see this?"
"We've been a bit busy. She hasn't shown it. She's supergirl."
I walked out and she was sleeping but flying while she was.

"Man, I hope this doesn't mean that I sleep run." I said. Oliver and Clark laughed. Joe came down the stairs.
"You about to go?" He asked and Clark nodded and woke up Kara.
"Kara come on we gotta head out." He said and she fell hard to the ground.
"Ohhhh ow that had to hurt." Oliver said
Kara got up and got ready.

Oliver POV:

Kara came up to me after Iris, caitlin, Alex, Winn, Felicity and team arrow.
" hey take your time. we've got things covered here. Just come back when you're ready. Be careful okay? I love you." I said hugging her.
"I will. Thank you Oliver. Take care of Barry for me. I'll see you soon love you." She said and grabbed her bags.
"I've got them." I said and headed out to the car with Clark.

Barry POV:

"Come here." I said walking outside. "I'm sorry."
"For what?" She asked
"For not seeing it." I said
"Barry..."
"No."
I grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes. Tears were filling up.

"I love you so you take all the time you need. Clark is going to take care of you and you come back when you want. I'll be waiting here. You're the strongest person I know and I know you will get through this. I may not fully understand what you're going through but I will always have your back just like I promised. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than the light you shine on it. Just be careful and promise to be safe. Don't forget to come home. I'll be waiting arms wide open." I said. She started to cry.

"I know and I promise. I love you." She said

We stood there face to face.
"Kara we gotta go." Clark said. I kissed her
"Goodbye Kara."
"Bye Barry." She said and she got in the car. Clark came up to me.
"I've got her. She'll be just fine."
"I know." I said and then he got in the car and they were gone.

I just stood there with tears in my eyes.
"Hey. Just remember. This isn't about you barry. This is about her." Oliver said. I didn't move. He put a hand on my shoulder and went inside and everyone followed.

Kara POV:

We landed smallville.
"What are we doing here Clark?" I asked
"Get out the car." He said and I didn't move "get out or I pull you out either way you're getting out Kara." He said. I rolled my eyes and got out.
"I'm out." I said
"Fight me."
"What?"
"Fight me."
"I'm not going to fight you Kal."
"Why not?"
"Because"
"Kara get that aggression out. All the feelings just let the world off your shoulders. You're in Kansas."
"And Kansas is somewhere that when you visit you never leave." Lois said coming out of the house "at least smallville here never did." She continued "you annoying your cousin when she just got here?"
"Just trying to help her out." Clark said
"Maybe What she needs is a little girl time." Lois said
Clark smiled "is that what you need?"
"Sounds about right." I said
"So you like her better than me I see."
"You'll always be my Superman, Kal." I said and smiled.

Lois and I went shopping and talked about everyone and everything.
"Clark wants you home before dinner." She said and I just nodded my head "he's trying to help Kara you know that right? we all are."
"I know."
Later in the afternoon.....
Clark flew us to the fortress of solitude. Every picture of our family and home and lives were sprawled out on the table.
I turned towards him.

"Why'd you bring me here Clark?"
"When was the last time you were here?" He asked. I didn't answer. I couldn't remember.
"Exactly. This is as close to home as we're going to get. Take it all in Kara. You can't abandon this place. It's a part of you." He said and we walked around.

Barry POV:

I woke up and something was different. I wasn't in my house and I wasn't me. I was Oliver.
"Oliver can you help with Mia?! I've been asking you for the passed 20 minutes!" She shouted. I tried to run to her but I didn't have my speed.
I texted Oliver
Me: meet me. We need to talk.
Oliver: not here or the bunker. Nobody knows. They think we're each other.
Me: I know. My apartment in an hour.

I got ready and left.

Kara POV:

We were sitting on his truck talking.

"So they're panic attacks?" He asked
"I don't know what they are but they started not that long ago."
"I get them sometimes. They're normal but not for people like us. It happens when we become overwhelmed and stressed. They make us feel like the entire world is crushing around us and we can't breathe." He explained. I nodded.
"Hey. I don't think I thanked you for everything today."
"What is family for?"
"No clark really. I don't know what I would've done. Seeing the fortress and talking to someone it helped a lot."
" I'm glad. You don't have to go home just yet though. Stay."
"I think I will."

Barry POV:
"What the hell." I said walking in. Oliver was already there
"Did you mess with the timeline again?" He asked
"No."
"You know what we have to do."
"Oliver no she's healing. She's with Clark."
"Well I'm hoping her earth wasn't affected by whatever is going on here! Barry we have no choice. I want her back too but don't you think she would want to help us out?"
"Yeah I guess."
"Come On let's go." Oliver said and we breached.

Kara POV:

We heard lois scream and raced over to see Barry and Oliver standing there.
"What's going on?" I asked
"Something is wrong with our reality." Oliver said
"Meaning?" Clark asked. Oliver raised his hand and showed he had Barry's speed.
"Oh." I said.
"Help is out?" Barry asked.
"If you don't I will smallville." Lois said
"I'm in." Clark said
"Kara?" Oliver asked
"Of course. We need to get you two back to normal."
"We need to figure out what is doing this because our earth still believes that it him and he is me." Oliver said

"There's only one possibility that I could think of." I said "Someone is.." I continued but Barry cut me off
"Changing reality." He finishes and I nodded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.1K 34
Kara and Oliver last saw each other at their best friend's wedding. It's been a while since and they reconnect on her Earth birthday. However, things...
20.6K 885 61
Oliver Queen decides that he isn't going to go to prison, so he fakes his death and moves to Earth 38. See what happens when the Green Arrow joins fo...
307K 6.8K 23
"So, no matter what you need me for, no matter who or what you're facing, I will not let you down." ~ Oliver Queen, "One Call Away" Three months afte...
156K 3K 27
When Barry is thrown into Kara's Earth, he finds more than just a friend in her. Kara, being devastated after MonEl's passing, seems to connect with...