Black Widow/ Natasha Romanoff...

By Foreign-baby

contains G!P These short stories was written already , I just changed the characters names because I wanted t... More

Interns
Interns Part 2
Interns Part 3
Next Level
Next Level Part 2
Next level part 3
Partners
Partners Part 2
Street Racer
Car Tingz
Wisdom Tooth
High School
Help me
Psycho
Clashin
Girlfriend
Guidance
Mother may I
Met Gala
Guidance part 2
Mother may I part 2
Mistress
Pay the Price
Mother may part 3
Baby girl
Girl Crush
Give me Love

Past and Present

1.4K 33 2
By Foreign-baby

"Babe I'm so excited! We're experimenting with vibranium!" Natasha said excitedly.

" yeah I already know what I'm gonna do" You said as y'all walked across campus together.

" thinking about building a robot" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, maybe I can build a gun or some shit" you said

"that's so lame babe" Natasha said looking over at you.

" oh shut up, I could make my gun 100 times better then your robot" You said holding the door open for Her.

" is that a challenge Y/L/N?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"It definitely is" you said smacking Her ass.

////////

" sorry guys but first come first serve" the professor said.

Once he said that everyone started running towards the front trying to grab some vibranium. You were pushing everyone out the way to get some, and you used your height as a advantage as well. Natasha unfortunately didn't get any and she was upset. You looked over at your girlfriend who had an annoyed look on her face. Taking your stuff over there to her desk you dropped the metal in front of her.

" build your robot shorty"

" no Y/N you go ahead" she said.

" as your lover I have to do this or I'm going to regret it. Plus I want to see your robot baby" you said smiling at her.

" awe. I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you" Natasha said pecking your lips.

.......

Natasha laid in bed running her hand through Your hair while you had your head resting in her lap.

" you ever thought about kids?...... like us having kids?" Natasha asked.

" yeah all the time. I'm hope when that time do come that we have a boy first" You said.

" as long as he isn't so stubborn like you"Natasha chuckled.

" that's definitely you" you chuckling.

" not even, I'm like.....super chill" Natasha said.

You moved so that you was hovering over Natasha now.

"You're only Chilled after I'm finish giving you mind blowing orgasms" You grinned.

Natasha covered her face as she started blushing.

" I love you. So much" She said caressing your face.

" I love you too" you said pecking her lips.

///

Natasha was sitting at her desk playing with her robot when she got an idea. She started taking her robot apart, shouting Your name.

" babe! Come here and bring our books..... all of them" she said.

You groaned before pausing your game and putting the controller down before bring the books down.

"What are you doing?" You asked coming downstairs.

"Building something better than a robot" Natasha said.

" likeeee?"

" a time machine" she said smiling.

" are you serious? Natasha that's for movies and shit" you said.

"Babe it's possible! We can do it!"

" I can build it and you can calculate the numbers. Baby please, we can make this work...... this could be a game changer for us!" Natasha said.

" Natasha it's going to take days and you can't build a time machine with that" you said pointing at the small scraps of metal.

" watches! It doesn't have to be a machine. We can use our apple watches" she said.

" alright.... fine"

......

"It's fucking done" Natasha said looking at the watches on the table.

It took them 5 days to build those watches. Skipping classes, sometimes they got no sleep but it all paid off..... well they hope it did.

" I'll test it first, in case something happened" You said.

" no we can try it together" Natasha said.

" don't be hard headed" you said picking up the watch.

" I'm gonna skip a week ahead" You said setting the watch.

" ok.... be careful babe and I love you" She said kissing your lips.

" don't worry baby"

You put the watch on before pressing the little green button. You felt little shock waves over your body before it felt like you was yanked. Natasha couldn't believe her eyes, You disappeared right in front of her.

"It worked. It fucking work!" Natasha said in excitement.

" ahh fuck" You said rubbing your neck.

Sitting up you looked around seeing that you was in yours and Natasha's room. Hearing the shower on you slowly got up out the bed walking over to the bathroom slowly peeked in. Seeing Natasha in the shower, you couldn't believe it actually worked.

" yes ma I'll have her to call when she gets out" future You said.

" shit"

You looked around before running in to closet. Setting the watch you got up out of there.

" baby, you ok? What happened?" Natasha asked.

"This shit work!" You said.

" we're fucking Geniuses" You said laughing.

" let's go to 2032.... we'll be 30" Natasha said.

" what if it's not what we expected?" You asked.

" that's why I need to find out" Natasha said setting her watch.

"Wait! What if one of us is dead?" You asked.

" the future you would be dead not the past you" She said.

" alright"

You set his watch too, both Natasha and You pressed the button at the same time.

////

" Y/N" Natasha called out.

Natasha tried to get up but her left foot was hurting badly. The room was dark and She couldn't see shit.

"Y/N" she called again.

You groaned as you laid on the floor, you just got the wind knocked out of you. You looked at your watch seeing that it was broke.

" fuck" you mumbled to yourself.

Future Natasha heard a noise from the office, getting up she picked up her phone.

" show me camera number 6" future Natasha said to her phone.

She couldn't really make out the person face but she knew it was a woman Sending out an emergency text to her wife, Natasha grabbed her wife's gun before walking down the hall.

You had to find Natasha but you didn't know where the hell you was. Opening the door you peeked your head out making sure the coast was clear. You slowly walked down the hall, as soon as you went around the corner future Natasha pistol whipped you hitting you in the face.

"Don't move!" She said pointing the gun at you.

You were shocked, it was your Natasha. She looked different but at the same time she looked the same.

" it's me! Y/N..... I'm from the past, don't shoot" you said holding your hands up.

Natasha turned on the hall light gasping when she seen the younger version of her wife .

" no fucking way" she mumbled.

" the watches" she said.

"Yeah. But mines broke" you said showing her.

" where's Natasha .... I mean Me" future Natasha asked helping you up.

" I have no idea" You said standing up.

" she has to be here, the watches dropped us in the same area but just not together" future Natasha said going to check on her daughter first.

Natasha was trying to lift the big thing off her ankle but it was just too heavy for her. And she didn't want to yell for help because she didn't know where the hell she was.

"Nat?" You called out.

" Y/N? Over here, I'm over here" she called out.

Both You and future Natasha walked down the stairs of the basement. Future Natasha flicked on the lights revealing the big lab.

" my foot is stuck" she said.

You ran over to Natasha lifting the file cabinet off her. Natasha eyes widened when she came in contact with her future Self.

" that's me" Natasha said pointing at her future self.

" yeah and you're sexy as hell" You said picking Natasha up.

" that looks broken. Bring her over here" future Natasha walking over towards the table.

" Damn" You said when you looked at future Natasha's ass.

" all those squats paid off" Natasha said.

" definitely did" future Natasha smirked.

" I'm pretty sure I had a part in that too" You said putting Natasha down on the table.

"Sureee" future Natasha said.

" you're just going to feel a small pinch"

" what's that?" You asked.

" it heals injuries, my wife.....well you made it" future Natasha said.

"We're married!? I knew it" Natasha smiled.

" bae! Where you at!?" Future You shouted from upstairs.

" down here Y/N/N"

" you still calling me that" You chuckled.

" what the fuck.... I know I'm not high" future You said.

" they came from the past" future Natasha said.

" the watches. Aye! Don't take them to your professor. Keep them to yourself r just destroy them. I just wish you would've kept working on your robot instead of building those things" future You said.

"Why? What's wrong!? This life look perfect" You said.

" definitely far from that" future Natasha said.

" what's wrong?" Natasha asked.

" a lot of betrayal, cheating, break ups" future Natasha said looking over at younger Natasha .

" w-what? Do I cheat?" Natasha asked.

" naw. This fool do.... this chick name Anna, you're gonna meet her but pleaseeee don't fuck with her man. You got a kid from, first one at that. I'm telling you this so you can stop it, I love my son but it fucked up our relationship" future You said.

" just never go separate ways even if people try to split you two up. We work better as a team" future Natasha said.

Suddenly Natasha's watch starts to beep. Trying to figure out how to turn it off.

" what's it doing?" You asked.

" sending her back" future Natasha said.

" since mines broke I can just go back with her?" You asked.

" broke! How you going to get ba-"

Future Natasha went over to one of the glass containers pulling out one of the watches.

" take this one. Just set it back" she said.

" since this watch is from the present right it's going to send me back here?" You asked.

" the watch but not you so make sure you take it off" future You said.

" and tell your future wife that she wins a presidential award in about 5 years" future Natasha smiled.

"Oh one more thing. Propose to her in bora bora, it's her favorite spot" future You whispered to younger You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 13
❝ 𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞ your hands coated in stardust, gleaming against the night sky. i hope you know...
100 4 5
Natasha Romanoff x Female reader stories ‼️Every chapter is a different story‼️ (The "long story, all kinds" was originally supposed to be the whole...
110K 2.8K 61
What the title says! Hope you enjoy❤️ Thanks for reading it darlings✨
6K 134 13
"I TRUST you Yon..."