My Life

Par LucilleDixon1991

Kayla Davis is a normal 20 year old woman. Or is she? Losing her only family at 17, she is alone in the worl... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

38 2 0
Par LucilleDixon1991

Kayla's POV

We're standing at the top of a huge field. A large number of soldiers surrounding us. I feel nervous but excited at the same time. I look up to the sky and smile, hoping that Dad and Peter were okay.

I watch as Steve, Nat and T'Challa walk down towards the enemy standing outside the barrier. I look and my heart jumps when I see it's the woman from Edinburgh and a larger creature.  They talk for a few minutes and she lifts her sword, bringing it down. We hear large banging noises and I look round seeing hundreds of scary looking creatures running through the trees.

"What the hell?" I whisper. Nat and Steve return to us.

"Did they surrender?" asks Bucky Barnes.

"Not exactly" said Steve. I roll my eyes. Of course they didn't. I flip my helmet down. "F.R.I.D.A.Y dispatch a drone to record this. I want to check out what I do on the battlefield"

I look up, hoping Dad and Peter weren't in a similar situation. "I love you both" I whisper "I'm going to make you both proud"

I look up to see that the barrier is open and those things are running through the gap. I take off, flipping my helmet up I take a deep breath and exhale, a huge gust of wind leaving my mouth sending a group of about 20 flying. I fire ice blasts at a few more and they completely freeze. I fly my way through them, smashing them to bits.

"WOOOO!!" I laugh and land again. I turn to see a group of about 30 of these creatures running towards me. I flinch slightly but then I jump up in the air, clenching my fist before I punch the ground.

I look on in awe as the ground splits and the creatures fall into the crack I made. I stand and twirl my hands closing the crack in the ground.

"Nice job Kayla" I hear Steve's voice through the comms "Keep it up"

"You got it Cap" I tell him proudly. I see another large group coming through the barrier gap. I think for a split second before I blow out a huge gust of air and use my hands to encase them in a giant tornado, I use one hand to control the tornado and then the other to blast fire at the tornado, which ignites, frying every single one of them in there.

I run to help Nat and Okoye, who are both trying to fight a huge group of them. I land in the middle of them and start beating the hell out of everything within reach. I feel two of them land on my back. With another one leaping at me from the front. I scream as they take me down. Thank god for Tony's technology, otherwise I'd be have been ripped apart in seconds.

"There's too many!" I hear Bruce yell through the comms.

I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping someone manages to come and save me. Suddenly I feel the creatures come flying off me and a huge light has illuminated the battlefield. I sit up and my jaw drops.

Thor has appeared on the battlefield, looking a lot different to the last time I saw him. His hair is shorter and he has an axe instead of his hammer. He's brought two newcomers. A raccoon? And a.... tree?

"Well I'll be damned..." I mutter as I stand up. He starts running towards the forces of Thanos, yelling before jumping up and sending a barrage of lightning bolts through the creatures.

"Thor! Heads up!" I yell blasting a large group of them with a barrage of water "Hit them now!!"

He blasts them with more thunder. I fly off and carry on fighting. I'm absolutely exhausted but I spur myself on.

Sam comes through on the comms "Guys we have a Vision situation"

"Someone get to Vision!" Steve orders.

"I got him!" Bruce says and I watch him fly over my head.

"On my way" Wanda says.

I hear Wanda scream out and I turn to see the female creature throwing her to the ground.

"He'll die alone... as will you" I hear her tell Wanda. Hell to the no.

"She's not alone"

She turns to see Nat, Okoye and I all staring at her with murderous intent. I move into a battle stance and give her a bicycle kick. She holds her own though, despite there being three of us. She kicks my leg out from under me and I land on my back, totally winded. She throws Okoye who lands on top of me. She goes to stab Nat, but a red light surrounds her and she goes flying upwards gets run over by a massive tank. Blue goo splatters all of us. Wanda sits back down on the ground to catch her breath.

"Dude.... that is gross" I say, trying not to gag.

"That is really gross" Nat agrees. I just lay back on the floor and try to catch my breath. Suddenly, I hear Bruce's voice through the comms. "Somebody needs to get to Vision!!"

I sit up fast and set my thrusters off flying to their location. I frown as I see the tall thin male that was in Edinburgh. I thought he was dead. I look at and I blast him with a current of ice. This doesn't seem to faze him and he grabs me by the throat and slams me into the ground.

"Shit" I choke out. I feel his fingers tightening around my neck and I feel light headed. I try and kick him off but I can't.

Suddenly he goes flying off me and I look up to see Steve barrelling into him. I try and get up but my legs give way, I just lie there in a daze. I look over to see Steve getting choked out. I try and get up quickly but Vision gets there first. He runs the guy through with his own spear. He falls to the floor, dead. I sigh with relief and stand up slowly, clutching my back. Jesus Christ. One battle won. I think?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

141K 3.3K 30
Natasha Romanoff has a secret son. He was taken by Hydra at the age of three. She meant to text Clint but accidentally text someone else. Could that...
103K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
196K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...