Agents of SHIELD meet the Ave...

By espellman

The merge between two things I love, Agents of Shield and the Avengers. Imagine if Quake was needed by the w... More

Description
Quarantine
Skye meets Thor
Skye sees a shrink
Fitz-Simmons meet the Avengers
Skye Meets Fury and some Avengers
The Avengers Have a Little Chat
Moving forward
Author's Note II

Author's Note

1.8K 14 0
By espellman

Hey guys! I just want to say thanks for the support I've gotten on this so far! It truly means a lot. I would love to get some feedback if you're willing to give any, just comment below.

I'm going to be changing the writing style a little bit where the chapters aren't too scripted. That because it's a lot of work and since I love the show so much I would rather give you guys a chance to watch it.

So what to look forward to is shorter chapters which mean you'll get more of them (I hope) at a faster rate. But remember this is only for whoever reading so far thinks I should change the writing style. Please let me know so I can use you advice to create a better story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unspoken By Marie

Fanfiction

36.2K 1.2K 45
When new intel comes through about a Hydra weapon, the avengers split into two teams, one checking out a new base, while the other scours an old one...
1.1K 63 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
458K 12.5K 21
[Book 1] There once was an innocent little girl who had everything she could ever ask for. But one day it was all taken away from her. She lives in...
9.1K 144 16
Y/n Barton is not just any girl. When she was 10 she know that she wanted to be just like her father so she started to train as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent...