BLUE | k•th ✓

By UrMyHopee

"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearte... More

INTRODUCTION
MAIN CHARACTERS
•Prologue•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•

•nine•

10.5K 635 314
By UrMyHopee

Setting the food bag down, Jin swallows to prepare himself to speak. But before he does, he starts to think how to. He doesn't want to scare you and he doesn't want to cause you any distress.

Clearing his throat loudly, you flinch a little but nothing else as you're now aware of his presence. "Hey. You're Y/N, right?"

You subtly nod, not moving an inch as your expression shows genuine discomfort and your shoulders stay hunched.

He smiles through his voice, sounding as kind as possible when he speaks "Well, I'm Jin. I'm Taehyung's most treasured and handsome friend."

The corner of your lips lifts a little, somewhat amused by his humour. "Hi."

"Do you mind if I sit with you? I'm waiting for him too."

Another silent nod but this time with a lovable smile.

Jin sits next to you but makes sure to keep a reasonable distance. "So... are you looking forward to tonight?"

You finally speak, voice small and hushed. "Yeah, really nervous too."

"Nervous?" he forces light laughter, eye wrinkles forming. "Why nervous? Taehyung's going to take great care of you."

Shrugging, you respond "I'm always a bit of a nuisance though. Hard to handle and all."

Sympathy sets in his face as he looks at you, finding it hard to stay cheerful. "I'm sorry for what happened, I heard it was recent?"

"Uh, well. Three years ago." Your shoulders relax and your head sinks down as your voice shrinks smaller. "But feels like a few months ago."

He nods in understanding and cautiously asks another question without triggering you too much. "Did the drunk driver get arrested?"

Sadly, you shake your head. "Whoever it was just drove off. The police were unable to find any evidence that linked it back to the driver.

His fists clench around the cloth of his trousers, uneasiness seeping through his clothes while his eyes waver to the floor. "I'm sorry to hear that."

You don't respond for a while, silently accepting his sincerity. Until you shrug it off and say "It's okay. It's better to just move on instead of dwelling on it."

Turning to look at you again, Jin's eyebrows rise in astonishment "Really?"

"Yeah," you say, smiling "Better to forgive and forget than drown yourself in your own pity, right?"

He can barely believe how someone so hurt can be so forgiving, touched by your ability to be this benevolent. "Right...I guess."

A small gust of wind enters the room and both heads turn in the direction of it. Taehyung walks in, a small crease in his features while his usual frown rests. He waves at Jin, approaching him with no expression.

Jin waves back and watches his friend's expression completely change once he realizes your presence, frown disappearing within seconds and a dumbfounded expression replacing it instantly. Jin chuckles, knowing he would react like this.

"Y/N." Taehyung says your name, standing in front of you as his eyes wander up and down. He's absolutely speechless.

"Hello, sir." You politely say, the same sweet smile returning.

"You look...." He stops, unable to form any words as random letters scramble across his brain.

Jin shakes his head. "Beautiful. The dumb twit is trying to call you beautiful."

You giggle "Thank you, sir."

"Taehyung." the blue-haired man insists "Please, just call me Taehyung."

Opening your mouth to argue, you decide to just give in "Okay...Taehyung."

"Or just call him the dumb twit. Any variety of insults, they work too." Jin interrupts the sweet moment yet again, his words never failing to make you laugh.

On the other hand, Taehyung gives him a harsh glare with another 'really, hyung?' look. Jin raises his hands innocently, cheekily grinning.

To change his friend's mood quickly, Jin picks up the food bag and shoves it into his chest. "Here, eat it all or I'll be very offended."

Taehyung grabs it before it falls, not even bothering to check what's inside. Jin's food was always delicious, no doubt.

He looks back down at you, words starting fall off his tongue easier now "You ready?"

You nod, getting up. He was already giving you support as he held your hand and pulled you up with care. Your arm loops in with his easily and you find yourself leaning into him, loving the comfort of his closeness.

Jin smiles at them in adoration. "Alright, just piss off already. The soup is probably already cold."

As you both start to walk off, you quickly tell him "Thank you for the food."

He smiles "Of course."

Taehyung gives a simple nod of appreciation instead, eyes drawing straight back to you as he walks to leave with you. Jin keeps his smile, watching the pair while he hopes for your date to go well. But when the two of you are finally out of sight, the smile drops.

Licking his lips, he blows out a breath of worrisome and digs into his trouser pocket to whip out his phone again. It takes a while to find the phone number he's looking for, it being listed nowhere to be seen in the recent calls, but he eventually finds it and dials it straight away.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi," He greets kindly but with no pleasant smile to be seen "It's been a while."

"Jin? Is that you? How do you still have this number?" His voice hasn't changed at all and that gives Jin hope that neither his job nor his intelligence has too.

He cuts straight to the point, not wanting to waste any more time as his dread eats him alive "Yoongs, I need a huge favour from you."

Yoongi sounds different when he talks, slight hesitance to agree "...okay."

Glancing around to confirm he's still alone, Jin informs him "I need you to get me all the information you can on a specific car accident from three years ago."

.

The endless noise of the busy city magically ended by the time you stepped out of the fresh smelling car. You concluded the car was one of the many that Taehyung owned and with the extremely smooth leather, spacious leg room and the direct comforting atmosphere breathed out by the high-level air conditioners, you also concluded it must've been one hell of an expensive car.

Although the drive was longer than expected, you were no where near uncomfortable. It puzzled you how the usual patronizing silence with someone you barely know has turned into one of the most heartening things you've experienced. The time you spent with him made even silence beautiful.

Once you got out, you understood why the drive was so long. With the instant change of smell from smoke and traffic to fresh grass and blossoming flowers, you realized you were no longer in the centre of Seoul.

You take a moment, taking in a strong sniff as all kinds of pleasant smells tingle your nose and melodic birds chirping that you only imagine experiencing in movies.

All is pleasant until you hear a loud kid crying of course.

"Dumb bastard." Taehyung mutters under his breath, glaring over at where a small family sat in the playground, watching over their young and shrill children.

Your ears perk at his insult, questioning "Not a fan of children?"

His head turns to you, surprised you were able to hear him. He looks back to where the children are, observing the screaming kids as they run wildly around only to create a chaos as bad as the traffic back in the city centre. "Used to."

He used to absolutely love kids, adored all his young cousins and would practically stop to greet a baby every time he saw one in public. The days when he used to plan just how many kids he'd want once he got married, and the number seemed endless to anyone. But those times were a long time ago, back when he and his emotions were still intact.

"But now they're just annoying as fuck."

His bold comment makes you giggle, not offended at all. "I can totally see where you're coming from." You say, your ears starting to ache as the noise only increases.

Taehyung smiles down at you. The driver steps out and retrieves the bag of food, handing it to Taehyung. "Enjoy your evening, sir."

"I will," he gladly takes it "Y/N and I won't be more than a couple of hours or maybe more."

"No worries, sir. The car will be here for you exactly when you need it."

Taehyung takes your hand and leads you away from the car. You ask him "Are you sure we're going to be able to survive a couple of hours with those 'annoying as fuck' kids?"

Hearing you swear amuses him. "Well due to my high intelligence, we won't be anywhere near them."

Your eyebrows furrow at that "No? Then where are we going?"

.

"Taehyung." You gasp, your breath ignorantly leaving you with no oxygen as the grasp on Taehyung's hand tightens "Can we please take a break?"

He doesn't stop, looking back at you to see you struggle as he continues to practically drag you up the hill. "Again?"

You nod, your legs about to give out.

You're the type of person who is nowhere near sporty nor fit. It's not like it's something you had to give up when you lost your sight either, you just decided you were born to be a sloth from the very beginning.

He says nothing and you're about to ask him again before you bump into his body and almost topple over him, your hands falling on his shoulders "W-wha...?"

His body is crouched down in front of you and he lets go of your hand. "Get on my back."

"Uhm," you say awkwardly "no."

"Y/N, it's fine. If you don't, by the time we reach the top, it'll be too cold."

You let out a sigh and hesitantly get on his back, feeling his broad shoulders as your arms dangle around his neck. A small yelp exits your mouth when you feel his large hands balance you as he stands up and you feel yourself being elevated off the ground. He chuckles, making sure you're comfortable before he starts to walk again.

Afraid you're going to fall any second, you lock your arms tightly around him but make sure he can still breathe. Eventually, you end up trusting his reliable strength.

You end up smiling to yourself, the amount of contact making your bones melt into his as you feel the warmth of his back against your chest and the soft skin of his hands on your bare thighs. Your nose almost buries into his hair, the silk strands tickling it as his natural satisfying smell eases you more than the natural smell of anything else.

"We're here." He finally says, miraculously not out of breath as he gazes out at the extraordinary view of the city. He feels like a king staring down at the skyscrapers that no longer have the ability to tower over him.

He doesn't show any of intention of putting you down and you don't complain. "Are we too late? Is the sky still blue?"

He examines the sea of blue floating above the city, only a few clouds to be seen but the sun sadly starting to disappear. "Yup." He tells you, grinning "But not as blue as my hair."

That single word catches you off guard. The one that has finally answered your burning questions.

Blue.

It's him

_________

Blue. I've changed the title from His Soulmate to Blue because it sounds less cringy and Taehyung's blue hair actually has a lot of significance.

P.S I'm in Thailand so Lisa's and Bambam's faces areliterally everywhere *internally screams*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 11.6K 14
❝ Some people can control their destiny while some can't ❞ Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
374K 15.5K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
1.1M 43.3K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
964K 36.1K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...