Hypatia ➣ Jotaro Kujo

Por bohemianict

When a young archaeologist with no recollection of her past teams up with a group of crusaders, Quinn Foreste... Mais

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen

one

5.1K 130 29
Por bohemianict

"That old geezer better not have been lying to me." A young teen frustratingly groaned as her now calloused hands dug through the wet sand of the Red Sea. "If he had been it was probably just to blow me off, but seriously, that is super messed up."

The grey-haired man at the gem stand did not look very trustworthy anyways, but she was desperate. It had been nearly a month ever since she left her beloved home for a dream that many people just couldn't believe. After all, searching for a stone that is even rumored to exist would make anyone look insanely crazy.

With sad eyes she wearily sighed, the long hour she spent on the shore plunging to waste. The tedious work she was putting in every day was beginning to seem pointless if even the locals of the event would not help her. "How long is it going to take to find that stone?" The young woman groaned in annoyance, wondering when this endless search would conclude.

Lightly pushing back on her bare knees, the young woman moaned in distaste as the sharp grit of the wet sand felt as if almost stabbed her. It did not matter much at the moment though, all she felt was disappointment for the millionth time from the third of the almost finished month. Yet, her great despair distracted her from the menacingly large wave billeting towards her which was ready to suck her into the endless ocean ahead. Clueless to the ruthless currents of the sea, the girl did not know that once you were sucked in, it was mildly difficult to escape from Poseidon's fist.

A few men's voices rang out in the distance, alerting the young woman from her distressed state. "Indeed, a trip that would've taken a mere twenty hours by plane ended up taking a whopping 30 days." Striking fear replaced her tears as she clumsily rolled onto her back facing away from the mass of salt and water charging towards her. With a raise of her right hand, she chanted.

"Hypatia, Current Flip!"

Right then, a mystical figure appeared whose armored skin faded from dark blue to a soft pink. The body was crystallized in various gems which shimmered in the bright light of the fading sun, creating a sight that even Aphrodite would envy. But where a gorgeous face would be expected, a navy blue mask which replicated a jail cell sat instead. The heavenly being covered the quick-thinking woman from the tidal wave. With a quick slash of it's arms, it powerfully chanted, "Ipatiya, Ipatiya, Ipatiya."

With it's last strike, the charging wave irregularly turned to a different direction, back towards the sea which almost ended her life. A sigh of relief left the girl's mouth as she realized her life was salvaged in the nick of time. She cheekily grinned as her gorgeous violet eyes met the newfound Stand. "You know you may be the only local here who believes I'll find this stupid stone. Thanks for having my back, Hypatia."

The mystical being held a stance which replicated a proud knight. As if it were kindly reassuring it's master, the figure slightly bowed to the young woman. Despite the appreciated gesture, the appearance of this strange ghost was a mystery. As soon as the archaeologist entered the beautiful shores of Egypt, it had just appeared.

The Stand, Hypatia was about to depart. Particles of blue and pink fluttered gently in the air as the woman felt at ease, happy that she had such an incredible guardian angel of sorts by her side. Yet, that comfort quickly broke as a man's voice rang through the air once more. The girl's breath hitched as the being of pure energy defensively reappeared at her side.

"Where did they come from?" The alerted young woman fearfully whispered. Cautiously climbing behind one of the bulky rocks of the calm beach, the scared woman pressed her back to the warm concrete. She was desperate to shield herself from the mysterious people who showed up on the nearly empty part of the shore out of nowhere. Her stand watched ahead like a hawk, automatically determined to protect it's cowering master.

"Tch, whatever lets go." A deep voice said, the small smile almost audible through his voice. The young woman sucked in a scream as the mysterious men's tone broke through the crashing of the waves. Foot steps began to form in the corner of her violet eyes, the crunch of the sand becoming louder and louder.

"Shit, I need to move. These guys just appeared out of nowhere." The young woman shakily whispered to herself. Throughout her stay in Egypt she began to realize that staying alone could be incredibly dangerous. Lowering her bare feet from the rock, she slid down onto the warm sand and darted for the boardwalk ahead. Yet, Hypatia had other plans.

As the young woman ran, the long ranged stand kept watch over the men. Neither of them knowing, one of them were seen.

"Mr, Joestar, look!" One of the voices called, a different one then before. "A stand! It's an enemy stand!"

The woman's eyes pierced open in shock as she looked back towards the voice. Realizing her manifestation of energy wasn't anywhere near her, she knew that her commands would be useless. Just appearing recently, she did not know the being's limits, but knew it would be detrimental if it were killed. It was a gut feeling which she had to follow. Not even a second after the girl knew she had messed up, the young man from before with the deep voice summoned his stand chanting, "Star Platinum!"

Watching the terrible mess unfold before her eyes, the girl began to dash towards the man with the mystifying yet terrifying being before him. Time began ticking as he menacingly wound up his large fist. Hypatia could only defensively cower. The Stand as well, did not know the limits of their conjurer, nor the commands to attack or submit.

Sand flew up behind the woman as her legs carried her as fast as they could. It wasn't easy due to one of her limbs being asleep from the hour spent kneeled on the sand, but she did not care. That wasn't limiting her now, she needed to reach those men and she had to do it quick.

"Hypatia!" She exasperatedly screamed as she quickly climbed onto the rock she was on just two minutes ago. "Release!"

The stand listened and disappeared into thin air. The young man's fist lingered just inches in front of the woman's horrified face. Seeing that he was about to roughly swing, she scampered fearfully off of the tall rock, falling painfully onto her back. Shooting up her hands in surrender she gasped, "Wait, wait, wait! Hold on!"

The men looked at her with confusion, not understanding why she wasn't acting hostile. After all, for the past month they were battling other stand users everyday. Not once had they found a user that was genuinely passive.

"I-I'm not trying to hurt anyone! I'm just here as an archaeologist, I-"

"Jotaro back up," A rough yet kind voice commanded which belonged to the older man. "She isn't going to hurt us."

"How do we know that Gramps? We wash up on Egypt's banks five minutes ago and we already encounter one of these bastards? Something ain't righ-"

"Stand users attract other stand users Jotaro." The man in the red cloak wisely spoke. His calm tone eased the woman's high-strung nerves. Her tight shoulders loosened as she backed away from the teen with caution, but still stayed a close distance to the group. "That is how we all met."

"It's true Jojo, back away from the lady." The old man said to the teen sternly. Frustrated the teen obliged, locking eyes coldly with the mysterious girl. Kneeling before the woman, the man gingerly smiled. "What is your name?" He questioned softly, careful to not scare the confused Stand user away.

The woman gulped as her hands nervously fiddled with her platinum locks.

"It's Quinn." She finally said. "Quinn Forester."

𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
8.3K 367 23
Dio was finally defeated, but it costed some of the crusaders lives. What if one of them was saved? This story takes place after Stardust Crusaders...
94.8K 3.4K 20
a lonely redhead's life gets ruined by a delinquent. either for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ profanity, loneliness, and fluff. (there may be sensationa...
17.8K 869 47
イリデゼント ムーン が バリアと反射を作成できま What happens when a Japanese Delinquent, a Righteous Japanese Student, an old American trickster, an Egyptian Fortuneteller...