ส€แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดsษชส™สŸแด‡ ส€แดสแด€สŸแด›ส - [ฮฑ ั•ะฝ...

By scrumptiouswrites

"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ท๏ฟฝ... More

{The Unexpected Proposal}
{Meeting the Friend and Rival}
{The Past knocks}
{The Rathores}
{The Rathore Queen}
{The Truth}
{The Plan}
{The Beginning of Selection}
{The Clumsy Princess}
{The Jealous Candidate}
{The Much Awaited Confession}
{The Amorous kiss}
{The Pain of her Heart}
{The Lesson of Family Love}
{The Beginning of a New Phase}

{The Epilogue}

7.5K 819 200
By scrumptiouswrites

Shivaay Singh Oberoi and company looked at their competitor Prince Aditya Rathore and company as both of the team were waiting expectantly for the results of who cooked the best tomato soup as Annika drank one spoon from both the cups. She was stuck, she looked at her sister in laws Maya, Saachi and Priyanka. Her sisters and soon to be sister in laws Gauri and Somya who looked at her with eyes full of sympathy. Her little munchkins Vaani and Vihaan too felt bad for their bua.

So the point was Annika was seven months pregnant and The Rathores had came over to visit her as well as for the Roka and engagement of Gauri and Om which was being conducted in Mumbai. Annika had wished for Tangy Tomato soup which led to a battle of who will cook it. The Obros or Rathore brothers. The battle led to formation of two teams and Annika was now presented with two bowls of soup and she have to judge who cooked better.

Although Annika personally like Shivaay's cooking but she can't let down her brothers who had put up so much efforts. "Tell Annie who cooked better?" asked Advaith waiting impatiently for the result. Annika took a moment than mixed the two soups and drank it in a go "This one was the best."

She said as the six of them stared her with open mouths. While Shivaay, Om, Aditya and Advaith smiled at her effort Aayushman and Rudra frowned "This is not fair bhabhi." Rudra whined as Aayshman added "Exactly Didi how we will decide the winner now?"

Om smacked Rudra's head while Advaith smacked Aayushman's head as the three Obros and Rathore brothers bend on their level. First Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra kept their hands one upon another on Annika's womb and said in a whisper "Your three fathers are waiting for you Angel! "

On the other side Aditya, Advaith and Aayushman too placed their hand on Annika's womb and whispered together "and three mama's too princess!"

This led to yet another another battled this time Girls Vs Boys. While the Girl gang wanted a boy, the boy gang wanted a girl. Annika rolled her eyes before trying to stop the quarreling when much to her relief Shakti and Tej came and after kissing Annika's forehead stood in front of the gang which was fighting.

"What's going on? " asked Tej in a stern voice to which all of them turned silent "Bade papa they are fighting on the gender of the child." said Annika annoyed of the battle and relaxed that now Tej and Shakti will handle it.

"What's there to fight it's definitely a boy." said Shakti as the girl team cheered while Tej interrupted "What are you saying Shakti? It's a girl and her name will be Shanika Singh Oberoi meaning God is gracious!"

With this even they got involved in the battle. The battle was soon joined by Jhanvi who wanted a girl and Pinki who wanted a boy. Annika shook her head at her crazy family and taking Vanni and Vihaan she left toward the only sensible person left in the family that was Dadi leaving the rest to continue fighting.

----------------

"This is all because of me, I shouldn't have touched her. She is in so much  pain just because of me. I will not touch her ever again!" murmured Shivaay as he walked to and fro listening Annika shouting inside in labor pain.

Everyone of the Oberois and Rathores rolled their eyes. First at the over anxiety of Shivaay and secondly his commitment of not touching Annika which was impossible. Whole world know Shivaay Singh Oberoi and his public display of affection toward his wife.

What felt like hours the nurse came out holding a small baby in her hand "Congratulations Mr Oberoi it's a girl!" Everyone beamed with happiness forgetting their own battles over the gender of the baby. Shivaay held the little white baby who was still to be cleaned in his arms. Tears fell from his eyes.

"Shanika Singh Oberoi is here!" beamed Tej taking the baby from Shivaay's hand as his eyes were filled with tears. He can see little priyanka in her.

Everyone held it one by one after which Nurse took her to clean and Shivaay walked inside the hospital room. Annika faintly opened her eyes looking at him with a tired face yet a strong smile. Shivaay walked toward her and holding her hand kissed her forehead "Annie we have a little annie too now!"

"Thank you so much you don't know how happy I am feeling right now. This feeling of being a father is just too magical to explain!" exclaimed Shivaay as he touched his forehead with hers.

Annika smiled at him rubbing her hand over his beard as both of them lived this moment. Soon everyone came to visit her. Happiness of having a smaller one in the family was clearly evident. The nurse brought the baby and gave it to Annika while everyone again started fighting who will hold her.

Annika gave the baby after feeding her to Shivaay as he touched her delicately with his index finger, the baby girl slowly opened her eyes blinking and everyone looked at the copy of Shivaay's blue eyes in her. Shivaay stroked her cheeks lightly as she yawned cutely and held on his index fingers before passing a small smile and closing her eyes going in her sleep back.

The scene made everyone let out an awe!

"She loves her dada the most!" exclaimed Shivaay as the baby yet again smiled in her sleep letting out a burp. Soon the entire Oberoies and Rathores started fighting for the baby one by one but made sure not to disturb the little angel's sleep.

"So Shivaay what are you naming her?" asked Tej although he had selected the name himself he didn't wanted to force this on them. "What's there to select she is Shanika Shivaay Singh Oberoi Bade Papa!" exclaimed Annika making Tej smile as if he had got the biggest deal of his life.

"Look like I have one more SSOO in my life right Mrs Oberoi?" teased Shivaay while Annika placed her head on his shoulder. Both looked at their family who was talking to the sleeping baby animatedly.

"Shanika Shivaay Singh Oberoi welcome to my crazy yet loving family" whispered Annika as Shivaay smiled at her kissing her forehead.

---------------

"Black will look classy she will wear black!" declared Shivaay taking out a black velvet frock for Shanika.

"No she will wear white it is the color of truth" beamed the artist Omkara.

"No she is wearing pink, my princess will look cute in this!" said Rudra rubbing his nose with a two year old Shanika's nose.

Annika along with a five months pregnant Gauri and a recently married Somya looked at the Obros as they were getting a two years old Shanika ready for a birthday party. Shanika had become life of everyone especially the Obros!

Even Omru never realize that she is not their but Shivaay's daughter. For them she is their little munchkin. Even Shanika has grown to know three fathers her dada, her Om papa and her Rudy Papa as she calls them.

The Obros finally settled on a gorgeous middy having the mixture of all the three colors. Shivaay braided her long brown hairs on one side while Rudra fed her pudding they made for her a while ago. Om made her wear her footwear and anklets. The ladies just admired their husbands who always forget their important works when they are with their Shanu!

Shanika kissed her fathers once she was ready. Greeting her mumma and her chotii moms she walked off to her Bade Dadu and Dadu to show them how she is looking. In between she met her par dadi and kissed her wrinkled cheeks making her smile. Her anklets music resonated the entire Oberoi Mansion as she greeted her Grandmothers before jumping into her Bade Dadu's lap while her Dadu fed her a chocolate.

"Dada did we got Atharv's gift?" asked Shanika to Shivaay as she got into her Om Papa's lap. Atharv was Mallika and Siddhartha's son who was six months elder than Shanika. While Siddhartha and Shivaay still happens to be business Rival, Atharv and Shanika were best of friends making her possessive fathers frown always.

"Yes Shanu now shall we go?" asked Shivaay, Annika Gauri and Somya joined them.  It was Atharv's three year birthday party and in no way he was not inviting his best friend Shanvi as he fondly called her.

Bidding a bye to the elders the younger clan move to the venue. They were greeted by Mallika, Siddhartha and Atharv who were waiting for them at the gate. Mallika greeted everyone while Siddhartha moved to Shivaay after greeting Om and Rudra "Suit is looking nice Shivaay although the cufflinks would have looked better if they were of silver color." Both of them chuckled as they hugged each other. Business rivalry still exist but personally they are each other's best of advisers.

"You are looking so pretty Shanvi!" beamed Atharv as he kissed her chubby white cheeks and Annika, Gauri and Somya held their respective husbands before the possessive father in them say anything to the little kid.

"You are looking pretty too. " replied Shanika to which Atharv frowned nodding in a no "I am not pretty Shanvi. I am a boy and boys are handsome!" Shanika nodded in understanding before wishing him happy birthday and kissing his cheeks making ShivOmRu frown more.

After wishing Atharv all of them moved inside for the celebration. After cutting the cake Atharv fed it first to Shanika then his parents making everyone awe at the kids friendship.

While elders were involved in their talks the kid played. Shanika came toward Mallika who was along with Gauri, Somya and Annika "Aunty Atharv is not letting me play with anyone." complained Shanika as Atharv too came after her.

"Why are you not letting her play with anyone Atharv?" asked Annika smiling to which Atharv replied "Because she is my friend, my Shanvi I will not share her with anyone." His face clearly showed possessiveness and it reminded Annika of Shivaay.

"Shanvi I will show you all my gifts but you won't play with anyone else other than me." bribed Atharv and Shanika nodded in a yes after thinking a bit as the ladies chuckled at the cuteness of their kids. Atharv once again kissed Shanika's cheeks as they ran away holding hands to play together.

"I am telling you Annika these two gonna end together for sure. Even at this age Atharv hates Shanu calling him bhaiya." said Mallika to whicg Annika chuckled and added "I also think the same he is as possessive about Shanu as Shivaay is for me!"

That's when Shivaay came along with other men and wrapped his hand around Annika's waist as"Who is possessive about whom? " Mallika replied with a smug smile "Atharv is possessive about Shanika I am telling you they will end up together!" This made the Obros frown as they said together.

"She is just a kid!"

-----------------

The 26 year old Business woman Shanika Singh Oberoi stood along with her sisters Rikara Singh Oberoi and Rumya Singh Oberoi and brother Shivan Singh Oberoi all nervous. Well it was after all about the decision of her life.

Well the point was that Atharv Siddhartha Rana, her childhood sweetheart, best friend and long time boyfriend had came up with his father and Mother for a marriage proposal while her three fathers looked at him as if they will eat him alive.

Everyone in the family had agreed except Shivaay, Om and Rudra. She looked at her mother who assured him with her eyes. She was relaxed because she knew her mother can handle her three fathers.  Well the thing was even her Aditya mama, Advaith Mama and Aayushman mama after quite few test have approved Atharv but her fathers were still stuck. Hell even Sahil loved Atharv but her fathers were being stubborn.

"So Shivaay what have you thought? When shall we fix the wedding?" asked Mallika seeing her ex boyfriend and her son's soon to be father in law stuck. She really enjoy seeing Shivaay in such situations.

"Come-on Shivaay, Om, Rudra agree guys. We know Atharv all our life. Both Shanu and they have grown together. You guys have approved her as her boyfriend once now what's the issue with him being her husband?" asked Annika looking at her husband and brothers in law cum brothers still not being able to decide.

"But how can we agree for the wedding?" they said together as Annika asked them with an annoyed tone "Why can't you agree for her wedding?" what they replied made everyone present their frown like anything.

"She is just a kid!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 4.2K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
211K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
81.5K 4.1K 29
No Description ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's a Short Story!! 1 #Oberoifamily (12/4/19) 11 #anika (30/3/19) 17 #Omkara (12/4/19) 27 #Gauri (12/4/19) 85 #Shivaay (12/4/19...
97.8K 6.1K 15
Short story on Shivay and Anika โค