ส€แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡สœแด‡ษดsษชส™สŸแด‡ ส€แดสแด€สŸแด›ส - [ฮฑ ั•ะฝ...

By scrumptiouswrites

"๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ท๏ฟฝ... More

{The Unexpected Proposal}
{Meeting the Friend and Rival}
{The Past knocks}
{The Rathores}
{The Rathore Queen}
{The Truth}
{The Plan}
{The Beginning of Selection}
{The Clumsy Princess}
{The Jealous Candidate}
{The Much Awaited Confession}
{The Amorous kiss}
{The Pain of her Heart}
{The Lesson of Family Love}
{The Epilogue}

{The Beginning of a New Phase}

5.5K 689 300
By scrumptiouswrites

"What do you mean Vikram you don't want to backout?" asked an agitated Aditya whose best friend has turned him down. He had requested Vikram to back out from the finals so that there be no chance his sister's happiness stay away from her. The realization and forgiveness of his own mistakes had made him want to do anything for the happiness of his sister and right now he was requesting Vikram to back off but the stubborn man was not budging.

"Well I have suddenly found that I am interested in your sister. She is cute so of course I am not letting her go when I had come so far." replied Vikram nonchalantly and it took everything is Aditya to not pull off hairs of his childhood friend. In which unfortunate moment did he make this man a part of selection.

"but she loves Shivaay." tried off Advaith who was there with Aditya , Vikram shrugged off "She loved him before even, still this selection happened right? Anyway let Shivaay Singh Oberoi prove that he deserve Princess Anamika Rathore or not!" with this he walked off leaving an agaitated Aditya and Advaith behind.

After he left Annika and Aayushman along with Om and Rudra entered the room. "What happened bhai? He is backing off right? " asked Anika finger crossed. It's not the she doubt Shivaay's abilities, it's just that she don't want to take any risk.

"He refused." replied Aditya and Annika frowned "Why? " Advaith turned toward her and then held her cheeks between his thumb and index finger,  turned her left and right observing her closely "From which angle this monkey looks cute to that Vikram...bhai?"

Annika pouted listening him and then turned toward Aditya who shook his head commenting "It's all your fault Annie, my childhood bestie have suddenly started finding you adorable so he is not going to back out!" Annika frowned before asking "What is my fault in this?" her ears have turned red in annoyance while her angry pout made everyone present their chuckle. They spoke together

"Your fault is that you are too adorable!"

Annuls frowned even more as one by one they pulled her cheeks. Here she is worried and they are making fun of her. Aditya sensing his sister's thought process came toward her, affectionately rubbing his palm over her head whispered "Don't worry Annie Shivaay isn't going to loose. I assure you tomorrow you will exchange rings with Shivaay only!"

Annika smiled a bit. Tomorrow were the finals and it was decided that rings will be exchanged with the person who wins the last task. Vikram and Shivaay both have got their rings for Annika now the wait was to see whose ring goes into Annika's finger.

"Don't worry bhabhi you are going to be the bhabhi of this dashing devar of yours only." beamed Rudra and although Annika smiled at him but she wasn't relieved. How can she be? It was such a big thing for her. She can't or didn't even want to think what will happen if Vikram win this selection?

She left toward Shivaay's room who had been working on few documents regarding the tourism sector of India preparing for tomorrow. This man looked so confident and relaxed. She wished she could also be this chillaxed as he was right now. It agiatated her to see him so relaxed when here she was dieing out of anxiety and stress. She went toward him and throwing off the laptop on bed held his collar.

"I am telling you Shivaay if you loose tomorrow I will make your life hell, I will make you eat paneer butter masala cooked by me daily, I will add sugar in your shayara bano, I will burn your formals........"Shivaay was trying to stop her but she continued "I will spoil your hairs,  I will mess up your room and kitchen..."That's it Shivaay pulled her by her waist placing his lips on hers making her silent that very moment.

Breaking the kiss, Shivaay cupped her face smiling "Now listen to me my girl, yes you are going to do all this but after I get married to you and you become Mrs Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Yes you will make my life hell as we both are going to do that remember I said the same, we will create a hell of passionate and desireful love every night only meant for us!" he winked and she flushed looking down.

"Yes you will make me eat Paneer butter masala of your hand and I will kiss you everytime the taste of your horrible cooking bothers me to make you taste your own medicine." he chuckled as he said that while she frowned at him.

"You will add sugar in my espresso everytime you taste it before me. You will spoil my hairs everytime we kiss each other passionately and desperately!" he winked as Annika's cheeks turned scarlet while she hid her face in his chest.

"You will burn my formals everytime you check me out. Not you but we will mess our room and kitchen with our make outs! " Annika hit him as he continued his dirty talks. She placed her palms on his mouth looking down not meeting his gaze as he chuckled under her palm.

"Cheapde!" she muttered while he smirked before replying "well romantic suits better you know!" he pulled her more close by her waist. Then cupping her face placed a long, assuring kiss on her forehead. "Trust me tomorrow you will be mine and I will be yours because Shivaay belongs to Annika and Annika belongs to Shivaay.

Annika smiled heartfully finally getting the much needed assurance. This is his magic, he can make her both restless and comfortable.

"By the way we can do now what you said, I mean anyway you are checking me out burning my formals,  we can mess up this room and you can spoil my hairs, you know." winked Shivaay nuzzling into her neck as Annika pushed him away, her cheeks as red as strawberry.

"You know what you are no 1 cheapada, you are Cheap Singh oberoi!" yelled Annika and she ranaway before he could catch her. Shivaay rubbed his nape with his hands and whispered with  goofy smile "My jhalli princess!"

Everything was set for the finals, this was covered by the media as well. Annika was again hell nervous and looking at Shivaay who was so confident she felt like to pull of his or her hairs.

Right now she was all decked up in a royal pink lehnga sitting in between Rathores with Oberois just after them. The event was conducted in the garden on the podium while everyone along with the Rathores sat as spectators.

"Don't worry Didi only Shivaay jiju will win. I haven't even got a ring of Vikram's size." beamed Ayushman with confidence and Annika didn't knew why she wasn't able to calm herself down.

"Don't worry Didi even if bhaiya won't win we will do groom swapping as they are done in Indian television serials." commented Rudra who was just sitting behind Annika making her frown. She felt like getting up and smacking Rudra's head hard for joking in such a situation but to her relief Om did the honor.

"Don't worry Anu Shivaay will win." assured Advaith and Annika nodded still feeling nervous. After all it's the decision of her life. "Anika puttar relaxs ok I am sure my Heera beta goings to win. I have even booked mehandi wali for you guys mehandi ceremonies." said Pinki excited who was sitting just beside Rudra.

"Even I have given my employees bonus on Shivaay's engagement so he better win. It's about Tej Singh Oberoi's reputation now!" said Tej in his usual swag and Om chuckled at his father's behavior.

Annika finally felt a bit relieved as Aditya held her palm giving an assuring look.

The function began with a rapid fire round over Annika's likes and dislikes. Although Shivaay was too good in it Vikram was nothing less. Annika felt foolish of herself for answering his questions over her likes and dislikes in the various dates they went. Couldn't she have lied!

"Okay so finally we have the final task for our gentlemen, As we all know that this palace is the largest private residence in the world so supporting the tourism sector we have the owners of one of the biggest Hotel business chain here in the ground floor left wing study room. They are here to start a hotel in this palace. Both of you would be going one by one and deal with them. The contestant with the most profitable deal for the Rathores will be declared the rightful choice as the groom of the heir of Rathores Princess Anamika Rathore!" declared the Chief advisor.

Silence fell apart as first Vikram and than Shivaay went inside the study room one by one and gave their reports in a file. The media kept clicking the pictures and recording the entire ceremony. Annika's heart was beating so loudly as the judge panel went through the reports of both Vikram and Shivaay.

The Chief once again stood up and came up with the reports "Before declaring the results I would like both our gentlemen to come and explain the reason behind their choice of form of deal they have settled with the hotel owners."

First Vikram walked ahead and spoke in a confident business tone "Good morning everyone. Well as respected chief said we have to get the most profitable deal so my choice of business gets the maximum price of the palace possible. It includes the price of the goodwill of the Rathores as well. Rest I would led the chief declare my deal with the Hotel owners!"

After this Shivaay stood up,  his face holding the business look of The Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Passing a small smile to Annika he began "Good morning to everyone present here. Well my belief is profit is not just monetary gain, it includes self satisfaction and goodwill as well. My choice of the buisness with the hotel owners is to maintain the esteem of Rathores as well as self satisfaction of both the parties. With this I would like to handover the Mike to the chief!"

Shivaay stood back at his place giving a worried Annika an assuring smile. The Chief stood up and began "Well Mr Vikram came up with the deal of giving complete ownership of the palace to the owners with the brand value of Rathores selling it at a price twenty percent more than the actual price of the palace."

Annika felt Aditya stiffen listening this. Although she doesn't understand business she knew from her brother's reaction that Vikram's deal was too good.  "While Mr Shivaay's partnership deal with the owners gives us thirty percent less profit than Mr Vikram's deal...... "Annika felt her eyes tearing listening this. He can't loose. He can't loose her!

The Chief continued "but it gives the right to Rathores to live in their residential areas while rest of the part will be converted into Hotel with Rathore getting sixty percent share of the buisness as they invest their palace while hotel owners invest capital. Over long run Mr Oberoi's deal gives fourty percent more monetary gain than Mr Thappar's deal as well a goodwill without loosing the palace!"

"So without any doubt and delay we declare Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi as the rightful groom of Princess Anamika Rathore!"

Annika's happiness knew no bounds as she ran to Shivaay who himself came down the stage. She jumped in his arms while tears betrayed her eyes. "I love you!" both whispered together as Shivaay twirled her around making her giggle.

Advaith signalled the choppers who were recording the event from top as they started shedding rose petals on the couple who were way more engrossed in each other eyes to notice something else. The scene was definitely the one to be featured as the cover of many magazines.

Shivaay kissed her forehead as they began their new journey. Sharing the rings they joined their foreheads. In their book of love, engagement is the romantic chapter giving a glimpse of their beautiful journey ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...
81.4K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and ๐“ปuvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it โคโคโค l...
6.1K 545 11
alternate universe, suspense, thriller with Shivika, oirginally posted on India Forums
22.9K 1.4K 16
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles โค