The Unexpected Sister || Aman...

By kishikara22

"WHAT THE-...." "So-so i actually liz little sister? The famous cosplayer 'inspectorlemoncosplay'? Is that ev... More

The story
_1_
--Imagine--
_3_
_4_
_5_
_6_
_7_
Happy 7k readers!
_8_
author back

_2_

1.9K 59 39
By kishikara22

sorry for the late update you guys,

========================
'3rd person view'

"Oh, what is it?" You ask
"Well, you gonna hear it later after dinner, okay sweetheart?"
Mom said while she doing some dishes. Y/n just really curious about tonight conversations. Maybe your parents just said that you are actually addopted or...even worse, you were actually been kidnaped when you're baby and your real parents has been murdered. Well enough with the crazy imagination :3

Ting tong.....

"I thought keyla is here, mom"

"Well open the door then honey.."

Immedietly i ran to the front door and open the door very slowly. "Heyoo (Y/N). Your bestie is here ready to sail the whole world with you, hahaha..." (Y/N) just noded and walk back to the kitchen while keyla follow her.

(Y/N) and keyla are best friends since pre-school and their both parents are very close to each either because each of their parents knows each other when they are young. They have the same hobby and a lot of things.
(Y/N) and keyla are otaku-nope almost a weebo. They love talking, watching and sometimes cosplay together. They are the best of friends. Even though their both sometimes fight but they always getting back together.

"Hey (Y/N), are you already watch the new episode of Gunjou no magmel?" Keyla said while she fix her hair

"Not really, but i like the opening song because the one who sang it is Fudanjuku so....you know haha"

"Almost forgot that not only boyyish girl around you that you like ....but also japan...."

"Well my addiction is both anime and boyyish girl haha"

As they walk into kitchen, (Y/N) tell her mom that she will go her room just a moment because wanna do something with keyla. Just quick announce, that keyla and (Y/N) just do the '10 minute fangirling with lamanda'
(You know what i mean :3)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

07.00 pm

(Y/N)pov

After quick 'fangirling' with keyla, i decided to went down stair because mom already scream at me because the dinner is ready. Keyla and i just talking about anime event that will going to held at-.....well i forgot about it '-'

"FINALLY.....
Happy with your 'fangirling' stuff, dear?" The dark aura was immediately felt by Keyla and also me. Well none other than my mom, who has already staring me sharply.

"Mom, i-i'm already told you that me and keyla had special 'alone' time..." me just walk toward the dinner table

"Yeah i know that, but you must know the time when we all have dinner..."

"I-im so sorry mrs harris. Y/N just insist me to watch 'that' curse video.." keyla said overacting
(Harris is your last name btw :3)

"Oh the one with 'boyyish girl' thingy? God kids these day is so weird and...unexpectable"

"But the good things mom, im not like the other kids, who drinking drugs or pills and even worse....the selebgram that prioritizing their beauty and finances than their families"

"Hey Y/N, not all selebgram is such a thing. Most of them that i follow on instagram, always have a family time or their friends came to their house "

"Well isn't that great now, keyla"

"Enough with the 'these day' topic, daddy need some food......"

Without even without any my notice, my dad suddenly appear behind me with wearing just a simple shirt that has america flag print and a blue trousers. My dad has his own 'taste' for clothing and me? Just simple but yet 'boyyish' at the same time. "Well shall we start the dinner?" Mom said while she take off her pink apron that i gave her for last mother's day ^^.

Tonight we have Broccoli Chicken Casserole. This delicious chicken and broccoli casserole recipe is a twist on chicken divan that came from an old boss. It’s quick, satisfying comfort food.
Second is Creamy Bratwurst Stew. A rich sauce coats this hearty combination of potatoes, carrots and bratwurst chunks. Third and my favouritte is mom handmade-meat loaf. This well-seasoned roast is Mom’s specialty. Everyone loves slices of the fork-tender roast beef and its savory gravy, and people always ask what her secret ingredients are. And lastly for the drink, we just have a simple iced lemon tea. Hey although that we were actually rich and all, we still love simplicity like much '-'/.

I haven't feel this moment like ever. My dad always on his job for  a longgg time and now he sit next to me plus i have keyla tonight. Smiling all day long that i can do, today might be one of the best day ever.

The four of us already sit on the dinning table. And let me tell you guys something about my mom, My mother is a classic person, in the sense that all furniture items in the house must have their own artistic value.

Housewives who are crazy about classic items if I can say. specifically for tonight dinner, my mother took out a rare silver food utensils that seemed to come from her special cupboard for keeping his special food utensils.

"Before we start to eat, lets pray together..." Dad already put his hands together, prepare to lead the pray. Me, mom and also keyla follow what my dad do and we all bow our head. My family is not exactly religious but in the same time we must thanks to god for all this nice convenience.

Five minutes later....

"Finish...now....lets eat!!!" I was half screaming and prepared to take mom handmade meatloaf.
"Hey, (Y/N). Are you done with wash your hand?" Keyla said while he stand up, went to the dish washing and wash her hands

"My...my...look! Keyla has the 'princess' attitude that i adore so much....unlike (Y/N)..."

"Oh mom. Don't you love me just the way i am.." i grimmed and went to the dish washing. "Like father, like daughter.." dad said while he eat the meatloaf without washing her hand.

"HARROLD HARRIS!! DID YOU FINISH WASH YOUR BOTH HANDS BEFORE EAT? "

Keyla grinned and nudge my elbow slowly "Well i think that your parents is suit to be actor or...maybe an actress for some soap opera, pfft-.."

"Keylaa, dont you say such a thing....."

~SKIP~

08.00 pm

Thanks to four people in this room, including me have already finish the big feast (i meant the food lol). Right now me and keyla washing some leftover dirty dishes while my mom and dad watch some reality show in the living room.

"Oh yeah. (Y/N), you told me that your parents is going to say something important tonight....was it anyway?" just finished wipe the last plate when keyla suddenly say that question. I leaned against the sink while crossing my both arms."I dont know for sure, but i think there is going to be involve with my upcoming summer vacation...."

"Hem...dont you think....that your parents will send you to some random summer camp?....... If that happen....WITH WHOM IM GOING TO ALL ANIME CON THIS SUMMER?!!" keyla said dramatic while raise both her hand in the air. "NOPE, if my parents is going to do 'that', i just simply ran away haha..."

Keyla finish the dishes and we walk into the living room. Both my parents laughing a lot, maybe they watching funny clips in tv? Who knows right?

"Already finished the dishes, both of you?" Mom said while look at the both of us. "Yup we both finish all the dishes and...i tired..." i said while lay down at the right side of the sofa

(This is your living room looks like...)

I observed both of my parents. Dont know why, all of sudden the aura surround us became more silent or intense. I can't tell that they both kind of nervous while watching me.

~skip into two hours later~
(Sorry for skipping :)

"I hope that you dont be mad of us. We actually intended to tell you soon or later but this is the perfect time to talk about 'that' "

Both of my parents still looking at me worried, keyla who sit beside me looking at me as well. Can't tell of this situation right now.
"So...you're saying that you both is going to have a 'honeymoon' together this summer " i quoted the honeymoon part " And you will not engage me because you both need some 'alone' time...." i gasped

" Which is fine me actually..."

My both parents eyes got widened while keyla still sit next to me, put her 'i'm listening' face gesture. I know that my both parents need some honeymoon or even some alone times, remembering that dad works is took a long time to finish or even got a holiday.

Maybe in their mind, they think i will be very down knowing that they dont invite me. Just to be honest, im okay with that actually....

"But there are some problem with that....." my dad suddenly open mouth "while we both on vacation, you will staying at...." it took two minutes for my dad to taking breath "...... my ex-wife daughter house"

.......
......
.....
.....haa?

Wait, what?! Dad ex-wife daughter?! I said in my heart because it will impolite to scream out in front of your parents
(This is a valuable lesson from my experience :3)

"Ho-hold hold on now. Da-dad ex-wife?? So you have another wife before mom? I look at my dad sharply "Ho-how that even possible....i-i need some explanation right now..."

"if i tell, it will take a long time ... but I'll explain it. So before I married your current mother, I was married to another woman. Her named was Leyla Scott, who was a Florida person. indeed father's marriage with leyla did not last forever because .... let's just say there is a problem but we are both still communicating. and additionally it turns out she already has a child and happens to be my own child."

(Just to make sure, Y/N dad previous wife had a daughter and had the same blood as Y/N dad, i just explain it because i afraid that anyone got confused :3)

"The conclusion is Leyla's child can be said as a big sister to you, Y/N"

"Haa? So...so i have a sister"

============================
Hey guys!
Kishi is here with a new chapter! Im so sorry for the past two weeks or more, i didnt update both of story because i had manyy homework from school :3

I know that some of you kind of confused with this chapter because the last paragraph didnt go as i want it but dont worry

If anyone got any suggestions for my typing word, english or else then please tell mee
Because you knoww im still a nobby for this kind of story :)

So i hope you all enjoy, coments and dont forget to vote this story if you guys like this story..

See you in the next chapter ^^/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. ๐Ÿ…#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! ๐Ÿ…#1 in...
59.2K 2K 21
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š." --๐™บ๐š’๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽฬ
280K 5.4K 57
Just a bunch of Hailee Steinfeld imagines because there's not enough of her on here. gxg includes: -Fluff -Smut *REQUEST ARE CLOSED*
2.9K 108 8
(๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐) ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ!!! ๐™Š๐˜พ๐™จ!!! ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž!!!