Everyone belongs with their o...

By dexysims

"I haven't told anyone the real story. Not even him, her father." BTS is set to tour South Korea, including o... More

♡Rude Awakening♡ |1|
♡Many Missed Milestones♡ |2|
♡Firey Feelings♡ |3|
♡Make It Right Again♡ |4|
♡Big Occasion?♡ |5|
♡Familiar Features♡ |6|
♡No..No..No!♡ |7|
♡Walk out♡ |8|
♡Craved Presence♡ |9|
♡Shakey and Sweaty♡ |10|
♡Unfortunate Fate♡ |12|
♡A Storm Is Brewing♡ |13|
♡Glossy Eyes♡ |14|
♡Rights Revealed♡ |15|
♡Terrible Truth♡ |16|
♡Devilish Disasters♡ |17|
♡Motherly Tendencies♡ |18|
♡False Thoughts♡ |19|
♡Talk About Love♡ |20|
♡Deal With It♡ |21|
♡Sterile Stings♡ |22|
♡Wait For Me Sweetheart♡ |23|
♡Warm Relief♡ |24|
♡Soft Safeness♡ |25|

♡Huge Hugs♡ |11|

1.3K 58 16
By dexysims

I shook the bottle of formula in my hands as I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist.

I smiled and spun myself around to face him. His light blue hair all messed up. I chuckled and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"Good sleep?" He spoke his voice croaky. I nodded into the hug.

"Just getting kitten her bottle." I replied. He showed his gummy smile and offered to feed her. Life was perfect, our small family was perfect.

*alarm goes off*

I really dreamt that...dreamt of him.

Life was kind of back to normal, sleeping was still a problem but everything else was good.

Well..I still have the ring..but nothing can force me to throw it..he gave it to me for a reason.

If only I knew what actually happened then. If only I wasn't stupidly unconscious..!

I pushed back the covers and got out of bed. It was my first day of work since all that happened. I got a few days off.

I work at a cafe, surprisingly the most popular one in Daegu.

Mineso's parents own it and offered me a job a few months ago. I'm still very greatful, they helped me out of the darkest time in my life.

Kitten was till sound asleep, Mineso gladly offered to babysit since my parents had a wedding across the country to attend to. They would be gone a while.

I wasn't very happy for a start but I had to realise that they hadn't done anything like this since Min-Ches was born.

They did deserve it, Mineso luckily said she'd babysit as much as she could.

My phone went off, vibrating on the bedside table. I unplugged it and answered the call. It was Mineso.

Call

"Hey?"-Y/n

"I apologise, but I can't babysit kitten today. I got an urgent call. A patient needs my help." -Mineso

Mineso works at a hospital...

"It's okay. But who will babysit-." Y/n

"It's all sorted! My Eomma said you can take Min-Ches to the cafe and she will look after her when you're on shift then at lunch you can see her."

I smiled into the phone.

"Okay. Tell Mrs Lee a thank you!" -Y/n

"Will do, Buh bye!" -Mineso

"Bye!" -Y/n

I ended the call.

I placed my phone down and walked through to Kitten's small room.
She lay in her crib kicking her small legs around restlessly. I rolled up the blinds to let the beautiful sunlight into the plain room.

"Good morning baby.." I cooed.

I cupped her up in my arms, swaying.

"Did you sleep well..?" I asked her knowing she could only hear and not answer. She gurgled at my voice. I chuckled and brought her through to the kitchen.

Once I had fed her, I burped her. Then dressed her in an adorable outfit. A short sleeved baby grow with a little skirt.

After Kitten was all ready, I changed into some clothes suitable to work.

I brushed my hair and teeth and did light makeup, the usual.

I grabbed my bag with the small essentials I needed.

I grabbed a coffee and headed out the door, clear skies meant usually a good day. .

Kitten was fast asleep in the baby carrier I brought. I secured her in the car seat and we both headed to the cafe.

BTS music still played on the radio but I didn't care. I just focused on the road.

We arrived at the cafe car park, I parked and carried Min-Ches's cattier with her in it towards the door.

It was quite a modern looking place.

Big glass windows and green trees, bushes with flowers surrounding the building.

A huge sign reading "The Silver Spoon Cafe".

I walked in, I was quickly greeted by Mrs Lee, the head in the cafe. Mineso's Mother.

"It's so good to see you Y/n." She greeted.

I hugged her back as she then brought her attention to the tiny sleeping baby.

"She's adorable..!" She cooed.

I smiled.

"I'll bring her through to my office, there's a few new tables of people needing waiters." I nodded and passed the carrier to Mrs Lee.

I walked over to the staff room, hung my jacket on the hooks and put on my black apron. I glanced in the small mirror and fixed my hair so it was neat.

I walked back out to the main cafe area.

There were 2 tables packed with people, I headed towards the first one.
They looked at me smiling,

"Are you ready to order?" I asked them politely.

They all nodded, I took their order.
Writing down on the small notepad in my hand. Once I had written everything down I headed over to the kitchens to deliver the new order.

I walked towards the next table. It looked like there was around 4 people.

All with masks on..it highly reminded me of the guy at the salon.

I made eye contact with one of them, he took off his mask and stared at me with slightly shocked eyes.

I remembered that face...oh god.

"Y/n....!!!?" His voice was loud and cheery. He stood up and gave me a huge hug. I stood there awkwardly in a bit of shock.

"T-Taehyung..?" I said in utter belief.

I scanned the rest of the faces.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin.

"Err..what are you guys doing here..?" I asked giving an awkward smile.

These weren't the people I planned to be seeing.
"We thought we would come to the best cafe in Daegu..!" Hoseok beamed.

He was a lot like Mineso..if only she knew they were here.

"I didn't know you worked here." Rm said. I nodded lightly with a small smile.

"Where's the o-others." I said crossing my fingers they weren't planning on coming here too.

"Oh they went to the place across from here." Rm informed, I breathed out.

Phew...that would of been bad.

"Are you okay...cos you fainted." Taehyung burst out, straight away covering his mouth. I chuckled.

Even though I shouldn't say this, but I missed having them around. They were like family to me.

"Yeah, I'm doing good..-." I got cut off by a small shout from Mrs Lee's office.
"Y/n! Come here for a minute."Mrs Lee shouted to me.

The boys looked at me in confusion. Muffled Cries were heard. I placed down my notepad and pen on their table.

"I'll be right back..." I said awkwardly.
I rushed towards the office. I managed to stop Min-Ches from crying.

Once I got back over to the table the boys were looking through the menus.

I couldn't tell whether they were curious as to why there was a baby crying and I had to sort it or they were just really good at acting normal.

"Sorry about that..ready to order?" I asked trying to sound normal picking back up the notepad and pen.

They placed their orders. I could of guessed Jin's order and gotten it right.
I was away to head to the kitchen when Jin stopped me.

"You should come to the studio. Like later on tonight." He said to me, my eyes opening wider.

I tried to stutter a no. But that's not how Jin works..it's always a yes.

"I'll pick you up after work, we are staying in Daegu for a few months."

"It would be good to see you.." he finished.

I nodded and walked off, regretting that nod harshly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
4.9K 143 35
Not everything in life is as it appears to be... Min Yoongi, or Suga as he's known on the dark side of life, as well as the new girl he's taken an in...
22.2K 928 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
SMS By 🦉

Fanfiction

165K 5K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...