Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

Por Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... Mais

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two
Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

818 18 12
Por Thesolarfairy

(A/N: This is the last chapter of this stories since it is season 1 but I will be continuing it from the next book aka from season 2, I'm so glad I got it finally done! So yes, please carry on enjoying my stories <3) 

---------

All five of you stood beside one another, waiting to see what Shigaraki would do. Clenching your shaking fists while All Might stood ahead, the smoke still trying to clear itself, the atmosphere was rather intense. No one was moving but Shigaraki while he was at it with his neck, constantly scratching at it while he was getting irritated.

"Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy like to me?!"

"What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd clear this or something, right?" All Might questioned. "Come and get me if you can."

"All Might..." You managed to mumble.

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight," Todoroki stated.

"Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!" Kirishima called out.

'No...He's bluffing' Izuku thought.

You looked over at Izuku, staring at his worried look before your gaze fixed onto All Might. There was something strange as if smoke was coming from his body, you were not sure at first but then it clicked, you remembered the time you were with Recovery girl, you remembered seeing All Might thin, not huge with muscles but smaller. What if, if he has a timer? What if he cannot be like this for long?

Your lips parted from the realisation. Maybe All Might is bluffing? What if he really wants to scare the two away, you knew the other three were going to run, but your feet were not moving. Even Izuku was not moving. You finally took the courage and stepped over to him, gently reaching up to tap his shoulder. It took Izuku out of his thoughts, staring at you with concern. You mouthed "I know." Causing him to gasp.

'I can't move anymore...That Nomu thing was too strong....Frankly, if I move even one step, I won't be able to keep up this bluff. I'll go back to my true form. Just a little more...'

"Well? What's wrong?" All Might took a step forward.

Shigaraki flinched once again, he didn't know what to do, scared that All Might was going to do the same to him as he did to that Nomu.

'Hesitate. If I can stall for just a little longer...'

You were going to say something but then you heard a grunt, loud scratching and then noticed how frustrated Shigaraki was becoming, constantly scratching his neck, making it so loud and obvious. He didn't know what to do anymore, the plan he created was not going his way.

"If only I had Nomu....That guy wouldn't be able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm down!" Kurogiri pleaded before speaking again. "Look carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attack. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Shigaraki was about to scratch more but then he lowered his hands, letting them slump while he gazed over at the hero.

"Yeah...Yeah, yeah...That's right....That's right...We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

You stood beside Izuku, the three behind you turned when villains that laid on the floor got up to their feet. It was a 50/50 chance now, fight or get killed...

"All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the others!" Kirishima got his arms ready.

Todoroki noticed that you and Izuku were not looking but were more concerned about All Might.

"Midoriya? _____?"

'I finally knew...All Might is in trouble, we have to do something...But what...? That mist guy is probably more dangerous. All Might must've gone past his limit. If that mist guy toys with him, I'm sure...' You clenched your fist in annoyance.

"Izuku..."

He blinked as he looked towards you. "Get ready." You mumbled.

Shigaraki soon began to run towards All Might, the hero stood there with sweat trickling down his forehead, he was not expecting this to happen. He didn't want the other coming but it was too late.

'You're coming, huh?'

"This is revenge for Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled.

'Jeez, holy shit' All Might clenches his palm.

Even Kurogiri was going to attack, he grew larger, opening a portal, ready to attack at any moment. All Might shifted his feet apart. He needed help! He needed the other teachers to arrive. 'Everyone, Everyone hurry!"

You ran towards the two attackers from the right side, while Izuku did the same but on the left, both of you jumped out towards them, your entire arm was covered in darkness...Yet your light powers coiled themselves around the dark arm. You noticed Izuku matched your speed, but you could tell his leg was broken.

'I won't let them kill him! Not here or ever!'

Bakugou stared in shock, calling out your name, he didn't want you going but it was strange, he was calling for you to get back to safety. Something he hardly did.

"_____!" Bakugou yelled your name.

"Get away from All Might!"

You yelled as you were aiming straight for Kurogiri. Your body getting closer, you were closing in to aim for his body. Forgetting Shigaraki could stick his hand into the mist, now you were facing his hand. Izuku, on the other hand, was closing in too, yet the male held out his other hand. Clicking your tongue you needed to still break the villain's body.

'This hand...the one form back then?!'

"I won't fall for that again!"

"______! NO!" Bakugou yelled once again.

Shigaraki laughing as his palm was inches away from touching your face, his palm almost touching until something went off, a bullet had pierced both his hands. You fell to the floor with your powers still coating your arm. Izuku shuffled towards your fallen body. Gazing at him with a worried look before you turned your attention to where the bullets came from.

"Are they here?" All Might said.

More bullets were fired, the villain that had captured Denki was shot in the arms, allowing the kid to fall to the floor. The girls staring down at him slightly confused where the bullets had come from. The villains staring up at the huge staircase. A voice boomed from the door.

"Sorry, everyone! Sorry, we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available."

"Iida!" Uraraka cried in delight.

"I, Tenya Iida, Class 1-A representative, have now returned!" And he did with all the teachers.

Villains now fighting back, they were scared of these heroes but started to attack as much as they could. Mic was not one to be taken lightly, the sight of villains irritated him that he walked up front first, stopping at the edge of the stares. As the villains were running up the stairs, Mic tilted his head back until he screeched out, his voice boomed loud enough to make their ears bleed. Causing some to even pass out.

Another hero sent out clones of him, he opened his mouth firstly, making smoke like cloud appear as they turned into clones of him. Fighting the villains one by one.

"Split up and protect the students!" Nezu ordered.

"Yes, sir!"

In the distance it looked like Shigaraki was backing up, he needed to escape....Irritated, knowing his plan had failed.

"Aw man, they're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir---?"

As he just finished his words, facing Kurogiri he was shot in the shoulder and then both his legs. The male fell to the floor in pain. Kurogiri on the other hand quickly surrounded his mist around the injured villain.

"Someone whose Quirk can capture them all from this distance..."

"Me..." thirteen spoke

"Shigaraki Tomura!" Kurogiri yelled.

Though just as he was about to disappear thirteen started to suck him into his black hole, he had opened all the figures to his suit, from a long distance he could still do it.

"This is...Thirteen!"

"I may have failed this time, but I will kill you next time...Symbol of Peace, All Might!"

Shigaraki sunk deep into the warp, it soon closed with both villains disappearing. You laid on the floor in slight pain, your darkness vanishing with the light too. Slowly shuffling closer to Izuku wanting to heal his legs but your broken rib from early had been bruised once more, causing you to cough slightly in pain. Today was something no one was expecting...What heroes have to deal with, you guys were not ready for this experience. The teachers had gone to help the students who were stuck in individual places.

"I didn't do anything still...I couldn't save anyone." You mumbled as you slowly got up onto your knees.

The sadness rushing through your body as Izuku was trying to get up. "Don't say such a thing." All Might said, your head tilted back to look towards him, confused with worry.

"If it weren't for those few seconds you both bought me, I would've been killed."

You slowly turned your body completely, seeing a slight change in All Might, his one half of his body was thin, the other still muscular, it was the same guy you remembered. Izuku was shocked too, but you couldn't believe it, you were right...

"You saved me..."

"All Might..." Tears ran down your cheeks.

"My goodness..."

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing," Kayam said with disappointment.

"They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we just made sure the students are safe." Nezu spoke softly.

Todoroki stood there, looking up from where he stood, noticing how many pro heroes had actually arrived.

"If this many pro heroes have gathered here, then it looks like they did not attack the whole school."

"_______! Midoriya!"

"Kirishima...?" You spoke softly.

Though you noticed Bakugou was staring towards your direction as if he was going to walk over to come to help you get up and walk.

"Are you all right?" He ran towards the two.

'Young Kirishima, I applaud your concern for your friends! But wait, he'll find out. Crap, wait! Damn it!'

"Eh--" you blinked in realisation. "K-Kirishima! Wait-"

You got up onto your feet, palm covering your left side, indicating your rib was in pain, heading towards his direction until a wall got between the two of you. You then fell back onto your ass, sitting there with a soft sigh. Though you looked back at the other two, holding up your thumb with a little grin to your lips. 'Don't worry!'

"We want to make sure that all students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." Cementoess explained to Kirishima.

"That makes Sense! Roger that!" Kirishima then ran back, Bakugou had his hand out but retreated, not wanting to make it obvious. "Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!"

All Might then fell to the floor saying "Thanks. You saved me, Cementoess." Cementoess walked up behind to check on you three.

"I am a fan of yours, too." He had such a happy smile on his face.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden. But man, you act recklessly every time, huh?"

"If I didn't act recklessly, I would've been killed. That was how strong the enemy was." All Might smudge blood that was on his cheek.

You listened before gently lowering your gaze, if things didn't get reckless then All Might would not be here, a hero must do things to survive. You then thought to yourself why Bakugou was reaching out to you? He wouldn't even pay attention to you half the time...But the look in his eyes, the fear pouring through them, it meant something.

------------

Somewhere far else a portal opened up in a bar, there laid Shigaraki, blood spilling from the bullet wounds as he was in serious pain. "Ouch..." He mumbled softly, knowing the pain would take time to heal.

"I was shot in both arms and both legs...We lost completely....Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant. Those kids were strong....The Symbol of peace was healthy...You were wrong, Master!" Shigaraki was frustrated, he looked up towards a monitor, yelling at it with annoyance.

"No, I wasn't, we were just not prepared enough. Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap League of Villains name. By the way, what about Master and my joint creation, Nomu? He was not retrieved?"

"He was Blown away." Kurogiri simply responded.

"What?!"

"More precisely, without coordinates to his precise location, I could not find him, even with my warp." Kurogiri stepped forward. "I did not have time for that."

"After all we did make him as powerful as All Might! Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. That's unfortunate."

"Power...That's right. There were these two children, one was fast as All Might...The other, they had darkness?"

"Oh?"

"If they hadn't gotten in the way, we might have been able to kill All Might." Clawing at the floorboard, Shigaraki was remembering what just happened a second ago, how the two of you were going to stop him. "That brat...That brat!"

"Of course you have regrets. But this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Shigaraki Tomura! Next time, show the world that you are to be feared."

------------

Back at the school, the front gate had police surrounding the entrance, the villains in the background walking towards the huge police trucks, one by one getting in. While the head police officer was counting each student.

"...16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the other two with a broken rib and both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed."

"Ojiro! I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?" Hagakure said with determination while her hand patted the blond male.

"I thought everyone was by themselves. I survived by using hit-and-run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?" Ojiro questioned.

"In the landslide area! Todoroki was super strong. I was surprised!"

"Anyway, I'm glad you weren't hurt."

'I almost froze her...That was close.' Todoroki thought, his back facing the two.

"Where...do you think I was?" Yuga was being dramatic again.

"I see, so the people you fought were also just hooligans?" Fumikage asked Denki

"They underestimated us because we are kids." Kirishima was rather annoyed.

"Where..."

"So it was All Might who put the hole in the dome after all?" Hanta spoke in his little group.

"That's some crazy power," Sato said.

"Yeah, as expected of All Might." Mezo agreed.

"Where do you think I was?" Finally, Yuga had caught Tsu, asking her.

"Where?"

"It's a secret!" He posed.

"Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?"

"Detective, what about Mr Aizawa?"

In a room a monitor beeped, keeping Aizawa alive, his arms and facial features were rather fractured. They were not serious but he must rest until he gets better. Though his orbital floor has broken into small pieces, and his eyes may suffer from after effect.

The head detective held a phone for a voice to speak, allowing the students to hear. They were all concerned, worried...scared that their teacher might not be able to use his powers again.

"Ribbit..."

"No..."

"What about Thirteen?" Ashido asked the man.

"Thirteen has been treated. The laceration from the back to the upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive. All Might will also survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office."

"Deku! ____!"

"What about them?!" Iida asked

"Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for them, too."

"Oh, good..." Uraraka sighed in refile.

"Now, go back to your classroom."

"Okay."

"Sansa, I also have some business in the nurse's office. I'll leave the rest to you."

"Yes, sir!"

"It's a cat," Ashido mumbled while heading to class.

"Not a dog, huh?" Uraraka questioned...

Bakugou wasn't moving, he was staring up at the sky seeing the flashback of you jumping out to punch Shigaraki, he clenched his fists tightly, cursing under his breath. What if you had died? What if he could never forgive himself? Why would he even think that...The male then stopped thinking those horrid thoughts when Kirishima called out for him.

"Bakugou! He said to go back to the classroom!"

"I know, bastard!"

"Detective Tsukauchi! We received word that someone thought to be a villain. He has no apparent injuries and seemed docile, not resisting capture. He does not respond even when called out to, so he is thought to be mute."

The police had found the Nomu and captured him, it didn't seem like the monster creature was bothered.

"Principal, we would like to investigate every corner of the school, just in case."

"Of course! Some people might complain, but your police have more authority. Investigating is what you're good at. I'm counting on you!"

"Teams, proceed with the investigation of the school!"

Tsukauchi led his men to investigate the school after getting permission. The day seemed to have gone quickly, you were in the nurses' office with the other two but your injuries were not as bad as the other two. So you could sit up and stare out the window. Seeing the sun setting kept your mind at ease.

"Because of the situation this time, I can't really scold you..."

"I'm not sure, but I think I might've shortened the time limit of my hero form again. I hope I still have at least an hour..."

Your eyes blinked when you heard All Might speak, he really was losing his hero form, the more he fights...The more serious it sounded, your mind went to a bad place, thinking All Might could eventually lose his hero form.

"All Might..." Izuku mumbled.

"Well, it can't be helped. These things happen." He sat up on his bed with doubt.

The door then opened to reveal it was the detective, you looked over in slight worry because no one else had seen All Might how he is.

"Excuse me. All Might, it's been a while."

"Tsukauchi! You're here, too?"

"All Might! Is it all right to show that form?" Izuku was shocked too.

"Yeah, it's fine. Why? Because he's Naomasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the force."

The relief from his words made you relax once again.

"What's with that introduction? Sorry to cut to the chase, but All Might, can you give me details about the vill-"

"Wait, Please, wait. More importantly, are all the students okay? What about Aizawa-Eraser Head--and Thirteen?"

"Other than these two, only a few students had light injuries, and the other two teachers are in a stable condition for now."

You were happy that no one else was hurt, a little worried about the two teachers, though you smiled a little before looking back at the detective.

"I see."

"If you three heroes had not risked your lives, then the students would not have survived."

"You're wrong about one thing, Tsukauchi. The students also fought and risked their lives."

"All Might..." You spoke softly.

"Have there ever been any first-years who experienced a real fight so soon, survived, and learned of fear and the world of adults? The villains did something dumb. This class is strong. They will become strong heroes. I am certain of that."

Your right hand gently clenched the blanket that covered your legs, the words from All Might made you feel proud, you knew you could become a strong hero, not the villain that your older brother kept saying. Determination finally filling your body. Your eyes that laid ahead, turned to look towards All Might who held his thumb up.

But then you had to deal with something, slowly getting up from your bed as you walked towards the door. "I need to check on something, my injuries are not bad." Recovery girl wanted to stop you but you had already started running out the room, running down the hallway, it was a good thing your rib was healed but your arm was slightly bandaged up.

Your soft little pants left your lips, you kept running until you met eyes with Bakugou, he had turned the corner still wearing his hero costume. The other students had just walked into the classroom with him alone outside.

"Bakugou!"

"_____?"

He was confused until he saw the ceiling and gravity change when you fell onto him. You let out a little groan before sitting up on his lap, staring down at him with tears filling your eyes.

"I'm sorry! I was reckless, I heard your voice and saw you wanted to help...But why? You always hated me, yet here we are I just want answers."

The other students inside were shocked when they could see both you and Bakugou on the floor, the male laid there before he slowly sat up. Slightly embarrassed, not knowing how to say his words so kindly so instead of hurting your feeling with words, he cupped your cheeks.

"Bakugou...?"

He leaned in until your lips were touching his, his eyes shutting which left yours wide and open. Confusion filled your head before slowly it was filled with happiness, those tear-filled eyes finally fell, your eyes shutting before you kissed him back. The sweet moment lasted before you both parted.

"Don't take this the wrong way...I will still kick your ass to become the best, but next time don't be so thoughtless."

You gazed into his eyes, his words were a little rough but sweet. You let out a little chuckle before nodding.

---------

You had to return later to the office, getting out your hero costume and changing into your uniform, it was late at night, seeing Izuku and All Might were gone. So, in the end, you walked towards the exit, getting out the building to see Iida, Uraraka, Izuku and Bakugou. It was surprising to even see Bakugou, but you stood beside him while Izuku and the other two were walking.

Your heart was still beating from earlier, your gaze was elsewhere, trying not to pay attention to Bakugou, yet you felt his hand brush against yours. "Eh?" Turning to look towards Bakugou, he was trying to make It look like nothing happened, but it made you smile just a little.

Your own hand finally intertwine with his, staying close to him, even though it was a little nerve-wracking, holding his hand but it made you happy. You wondered how the next year was going to be, hoping the school would be better, the villains would not come back, or so you thought that was going to happen. There was evil waiting for you and the school. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

179 12 2
they say, "take your chances now, since you cannot take that wasted time back." well in this case, two soulmates love each other, secretly from behin...
76.6K 2.1K 17
In the End You die. So why do we try so hard in life? We all have the same fait...death. You hear people all the time say that they're gonna become t...
26.2K 909 21
If there is one thing I cannot abide its the feeling of being useless.
21.6K 439 7
You are 27 years old and you had attended U.A. for 4 years you've been doing hero work under no agency because you couldn't find one that really stuc...