Protecting You (Eyeless Jack...

By oya-aya

You were always abused by your father and were bullied in school but then someone came through your window on... More

Cutting
The next morning
Sorry
Meeting Ben Drowned
I'M BACK!!!
The Surprise
The first month
The Second Month
The Third Month
The Fourth Month
The Fifth month
Why just why.....
Q&A
Wtf is this?!
The Sixth Month
Question....
Hey
Natalie swings on a rope romanticly (not a chapter)
The Seventh Month
What should I do
Special Chapter
The Eighth Month
Fan Art contest
It's out
Thank you
I need help....
I have news
We need to talk
The Ninth Month Pt.1
Tagged.....
IMPORTANT
Fan art!!
THE SEQUEL IS OUT
THEY DON'T BELONG HERE!!!!!

The Ninth Month Pt.2

3.9K 70 94
By oya-aya

I'm scared of what you guys will do to me after this chapter......

You woke up in a broken down house. You felt the breeze hit your face from one of the broken windows, you shivered and stiffened as someone put a blanket on you.

A hand was running through your hair.

"Now my love we can finally be together, don't worry I will raise your children as my own" a voice said to you. It sounded familiar to you.

You were afraid because you couldn't see the person. You didn't want to die, but it sounded like the person didn't want to kill you.

'Please EJ come find me'

Meanwhile somewhere else.

"NO WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" EJ yelled at Ben.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!?" Ben replied with.

They were both hit over the head with a frying pan.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled at them.

"Sorry Maya!" Ben said. Maya let out a sigh. "We'll find her I put a track on the ring she has on her finger." Maya said as Ben and EJ gave her weird looks. "What I knew this would come in handy one day," she said. Meanwhile your mom was on the phone with the police. "She was wearing a plain white pajamas." She paused. "Yes I have her picture."

The police arrived in a matter of minutes, of course Ben and EJ were hiding. The police questioned everyone.

"So when did you see your cousin last?" The policemen asked Maya.

"I last saw her when she was going off to bed, she got tired at around 9 pm so she went off into her room." Maya said while her hands were on her lap.

"What was she doing before she went to bed?" They asked her.

"I was helping her choose baby names." Maya said.

"Wait baby names? You mean she's pregnant?" They asked her again.

"Yes was this not mentioned?" Maya asked.

Somewhere else....

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled as the stranger got closer. They tried to do *ahem* things with you while they thought you were sleeping.

"O-Oh my love you're awake!" The voice said. You got a better look at their face.

"D-Dr. Sanchez?" You asked.

"Oh you remember my name! But please call me Evra~" he said as he got closer to you and pinned your hands down and began to slowly kiss down you neck.

"N-No stop!" You shouted at him.

"Shhhh my love, I have to mark you and you'll love me" he said as he tired to kiss your lips, you moved your head so he only kissed your cheek.

"My love I'm losing my cool, just go along and kiss won't hurt a bit." He said in an annoyed tone.

"I have a boyfriend! And the most important fact! I'm obviously pregnant!" You said still yelling at him.

"Oh don't worry it won't harm your children, I'll raise that bastard's children as my own, we can pretend that Eyeless Jack doesn't exist!" He said, a deadly gleam in his eye that sent shivers down your spine, and not in a good way.....

"No please don't" you quietly begged him. His eyes softened as he heard you say that.

"Alright" he said getting off of you. "We will continue when we leave." He walked out of the room.

You were there for a good couple hours before someone else came into the room.

"S-Samantha?" You asked. "You're working for him!?" She didn't move or flinch.

"Yes I was" she simply said in a monotone voice.

"Why!?" You yelled at her, you continued to yell at her until she snapped.

"Because you have everything!" She yelled at you.

You flinched at her shouting.

"You have a dad and a mom who loves you and a little brother, a perfect boyfriend and good grades!" She yelled at you.

"And what do I have? I have a dad who killed my older sister and a mom who drinks to much!" She continued.

You came at a realiztion, she was like you.

"You're wrong Samantha." You said, she shut up.

"I thought my mom was dead for years! As for my dad, he used to beat me senseless everyday! And guess what? My boyfriend isn't perfect! He kills people for fucks sake!" You yelled at her.

She dropped on her knees and began to cry in her hands. You slowly walked to her and kneed down and hugged her. She was shocked and slowly began to hug you back as she cried on your shoulder while muttering small sorries to you.

Meanwhile EJ was on your trail and was close to you, he could feel it.

You two were like that for a good while until you felt a stinging pain and wetness in your lower area.

"S-Samantha" you said.

"Y-Yeah?" She asked you.

"I think my water just broke" you said. She quickly shot up and helped you on the bed, she quickly pulled down your pajama pants.

"What are you doing?" You asked her as she took your underwear and getting sheets and things.

"I helped my grandparents deliver baby sheep in London, so this can't be any different!" She said wiping the sweat off of your forehead.

"Samantha these are humans not sheep!" You said.

"Just shush and let me do my thing!" She told you.

After a long while she told you to push and you did as she said. It wasn't long before you heard cries of a baby. "This one is boy." She said swaddling him and setting him next to you.

After a while your daughter was born, she set her next to her brother and went to stop your bleeding.

That's when Evra walked in, his eyes widened when he saw what was going on.

He slammed Samantha against the wall while squeezing her neck choking her. "What the hell did you do?!" He screamed at her. He didn't notice the babies until one of them let out a cry as he yelled.

He turned to you to see you trying to calm your baby down. He dropped Samantha and she fell to the ground coughing and holding her neck.

He walked over to you and you picked up your other baby and held them close.

"Get away from my babies" you said to him, anger in your voice.

He took a step back.

You looked at the babies, your son had (h/c) and your soft (s/c). Your daughter had (s/c) and EJ's dark brown hair, you held them close to you. You and EJ had choosen their names when you found out what their genders were.

"Jacob and Amelia" you whispered to them. "Mommy loves you two so much."

Evra's heart melted at hearing those words, he knew you would make an excellent mother to his children. He smiled and slowly approached you. Samantha stood between the both of you and shook her head at him.

He sent a glare at her while she sent one back.

The door was heard breaking down, all three people looked to where it came. EJ burst into the room, your cousin was behind him with her fucking frying pan.

That's when Evra looked at Samantha, she had texted them your location. Maya ran to your side and set her frying pan down and took the babies.

That's when Evra pointed a gun at Samantha, you saw and jumped in front of her as he pulled the trigger hitting you in the chest, EJ ran to Evra and stabbed him in the head with his scapel making him fall to ground, dead.

You were in Samantha's arms.

"Why did you save me you idiot!?" She screamed at you while you smiled.

"Because" you simply said. "Sam do me a favor?" You asked her weakly.

"Anything" she said.

"Help EJ raise our babies" you said as she nodded. "Yes I will." She said.

EJ quickly took you in his arms as you took his mask off, put a hand on his cheek and gave him a weak smile.

"Jack" you said. "I love you."

Jack put his hand on yours. "You'll be ok damn it!" He said as you slowly shook your head.

"No this is it for me." You said coughing up blood.

"Please take care of Amelia and Jacob." You said.

EJ leaned into kissed you one last time, your body went limp and your body went cold. That was it.

The police found the body of  (Y/N) (L/N) on Friday, July 19 2019. They also found the body of Evra Sanchez, a local doctor. EJ left so he wouldn't get found out. The police questioned Maya and Samantha about it and Samantha confessed to have a part in it, they didn't arrest her because Evre threatened her and her niece. She became Jacob and Amelia's legal guardian.

(M/N) (L/N) was so torn apart by her daughter's death she commited suicide months later leaving Andrew (L/N) to go live with Maya and her father.

Maya did get over (Y/N)'s death after a couple months, she is still with Ben.

EJ never got over his girlfriend's death, he killed more people then he should've, still does.

Fuck. I'm sorry, looks like you guys won't get your lemon. I'm so evil >:3
But I'm sorry I killed you....
I'll tell you when the sequel is out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 77 9
"aizawa-sensei, i love you !!" the class erupted with laughter. - - - Read Y/n's experience in confessing to their sensei during the first day of UA...
33.6K 770 22
"๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—'๐š ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š‚๏ฟฝ...
647K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
64K 1.6K 27
She was only young when she was brought to a special place, now she is twenty one and has been through a lot, of rendered her emotionless, But what h...