ENTRY BOOK | Pokémon Watty Aw...

By PokemonWatties

This is where prospects for the competition can learn how to enter their books into the Pokémon Watty Awards... More

ENTRY SHOUTOUTS
MARCH AND APRIL ENTRY SHOUTOUTS
JANUARY AND FEBRUARY ENTRY SHOUT OUTS
2018
AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER ENTRY SHOUTOUTS
JULY ENTRY ENTRY SHOUTOUTS
MAY AND JUNE ENTRY SHOUTOUTS
APRIL ENTRY SHOUTOUTS

MAY AND JUNE ENTRY SHOUTOUTS

186 9 0
By PokemonWatties

ENTRY SHOUTOUTS

Shout outs for the months of May and June! Please go check out some of the fics! The purpose of our new monthly promotion is to help get the community more involved in the entries in order to make the competition more tight-knit and fun.

MAY AND JUNE SHOUTOUTS

"My Friend From Hoenn" by ZeltheWeavile (One Shot)

"What He Told Her" by Rosa950 (One Shot)

Astral Genealogy by SGMijumaru (Adventure)

The Thief of Skystead by first-place-ace (Romance)

The Point of No Return by Farla_Blackdragon (Miscellaneous)

Make sure to check out some of these great entries! 

Don't see your story on here? Remember to check our database to see if you passed inspection. Our database is located on our Google Site (link in profile) under the section 'Entry Status'.

Also, a reminder that our summer raffle has started! Enter your book with a chance to be featured on our annual results live stream! All of the entries shouted out above have earned one entry into the raffle each!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."