Black Widow/ Natasha Romanoff...

By Foreign-baby

contains G!P These short stories was written already , I just changed the characters names because I wanted t... More

Interns
Interns Part 2
Interns Part 3
Next Level
Next Level Part 2
Next level part 3
Partners
Partners Part 2
Street Racer
Car Tingz
Wisdom Tooth
High School
Help me
Psycho
Clashin
Girlfriend
Mother may I
Met Gala
Past and Present
Guidance part 2
Mother may I part 2
Mistress
Pay the Price
Mother may part 3
Baby girl
Girl Crush
Give me Love

Guidance

2K 44 3
By Foreign-baby

"Anthony! I'm not joking around! Come home right after school Natasha said to her oldest son.

"Yeah, Ight" He said before leaving out the door.

Natasha sighed when the door was shut in her face. Her son didn't listen for shit and he was always getting in trouble. Natasha walked towards the back to check on her daughter.

"Is Daddy picking me up today?" Anaya asked her mom.

"Yes but later tonight" Natasha said kissing her daughter's forehead.

" yayyy" She said in excitement.

" come on princess, let's get you to school"

.......

"Why you not at work today" Sam asked.

" because it's my day off" Natasha mumbled as she made lunch for Sam.

" so that mean I got you to myself until the jits get out of school" Sam said walking up behind Natasha wrapping his arms around her.

" no... I'm actually going somewhere" She lied.

Natasha was terrified of Sam, he's that I don't give a fuck type guy. Natasha first met Sam when she was 18, she ran away from home because her own father was touching her and nobody didn't believe her so she ran away. Ended up meeting Sam when she used to buy weed, he was her plug. They grew closer the more they started talkin, Sam told her she could move in with him. At this point Natasha was in love with him, making drops for him, counting his money. When she became pregnant at 20 that's when things started fuckin up. Sam started hitting on Natasha and cheating on her, but she stayed because she didn't have no where else to go. But she left when she had Anaya.

" you ain't got no car so where the hell you going?" Sam asked.

" but I have money so I can get an Uber or just catch the bus" Natasha said shrugging her shoulders.

Natasha moved from Sam before she sat the plate on the table. Sam went to sit down and eat.

/////

"Remember to watch after your little sister for me please" Natasha said to her son.

" yeah I know ma" Anthony said strolling through his phone.

" hey princess, make sure you listen to Tony and don't go anywhere without him" she said.

" ok mommy" Anaya said smiling at her mom.

Anaya was excited to go over to her dad. She was young so she don't understand the bad things her dad does. Anthony didn't even pay attention to his dad when he walked in the house.

"Daddy!" Anaya shouted.

" hey baby girl" Sam said picking up his daughter when he came in the house.

"Let me talk to mommy really quick" Sam said kissing Anaya's cheek before putting her down.

"Lemme talk to you real quick" he said grabbing Natasha's hand taking her to one of the rooms.

" what? Don't tell me you can't take them because Naya is really excited to go with you" Natasha said.

" just listen baby"

Sam pulled out a stack of hundreds out his bag holding it out for Natasha.

" what's this for?" Natasha asked.

" for you and the jits" Sam said with a smirk.

" I don't want it. You don't have a job so I know this is dirty money and I don't want anything to do with whatever you do" Natasha said.

" stop trying me I do got a job"

" selling drugs, robbing people isn't a fucking job. I don't need your money, I have my own" Natasha said opening the door.

Sam slammed the door shut scaring Anaya in the process.

" so you think you better than me now?" Sam asked.

" bitch I made you! You wouldn't be where you at today without me! Should've left yo ass in them shelters"

" I wasn't saying that Sam I just don't want your money"

" shut the fuck up" he said slapping Natasha across her face.

" don't ask me for shit no more then" he said walking out the room leaving Natasha there.

"Y'all lets go" Sam said walking out the house.

Anthony grabbed his sister bag along with his.

" wait right here" he said before walking in the back.

Peeking his head around the corner he seen his mom sitting on his bed crying. He knew his dad hit her, he heard them arguing and he definitely heard that slap.

.......

"Daddy can you play with me?" Anaya asked her dad through the close door.

"Fuck...... go play with your brother" Sam said.

Sam wasn't paying the little girl no mind since he was too busy fucking some girl. Anthony on the other hand was restocking up on some stuff. Stealing money, weed, and a few other stuff from his dad.

"Tony. Daddy won't play with me" Anaya mumbled.

"We can go to the park, come on"

Tony grabbed a blunt putting it in his pocket before he went to help his sister put on her shoes. Walking out the house without telling his dad anything they just went to the park.

"Will you push me on the swing?" Anaya asked her brother.

" no"

"Pleaseeeee Tony? I'm too small to push myself" she said.

" only for a little bit Naya"

.......

Natasha was walking down the street trying to carry all the groceries bags to the bus stop, regretting buying a lot of shit.

"Fuck" she mumbled as she stopped to take a break.

"Hey, you need some help?" You asked pulling up on the side of Natasha.

"I- um I'm trying to get to the bus stop" she said.

Natasha was stuck the officer looked so good. You got out the truck grabbing the bags from Natasha putting them in the back.

" do I have to ride in the back officer?" Natasha asked.

"Naw, you can ride in the front with me. I'm off duty right now" you said opening the door for Her.

"Thank you" Natasha said blushing.

"No problem" you said closing the door for her.

"So where you heading?" You asked once you got back in the car.

"Oh um to the bus stop on 17th" Natasha said.

"I mean like your house address, I can drop you off home" you said with a light chuckle.

Natasha gave you the address before she put her seatbelt on. You looked over at Natasha doing a double take when you seen the bruise on her cheek.

"So ah.. you taken?" You asked.

" no......it's complicated" she said.

" oh ok"

" what's about you?" She asked looking over at you.

" I'm definitely single" You said smirking.

"I'm shocked... usually good looking women like you be off the market"

" I'm a picky gal"

You pulled up in Natasha's yard, you was quick to get out so you could open the door for Natasha .

"Thank you officer Y/L/N" she said reading his name tag.

" no problem" you said smiling at her.

////

"Had fun at daddy's house?" Natasha asked her daughter.

"He didn't play with me" Anaya said eating her food.

" would you like to go over there again?" She asked.

Anaya looked over at her mom shaking her head no. Natasha only send her kids to him because Anaya asked to go because Sam never actually ask for them, he be too busy doing other shit.

" ok princess, you don't have to go over there anymore" Natasha said kissing her head.

....

" stop being a pussy and come on!" Anthony said to his friend.

" man we can go to jail for trespassing" Malik said.

"If you're gonna act like a little pussy just go man" Anthony said walking away.

Malik followed his friends anyway. They made their way inside the building, kicking over a few things they passed by.

" yo tony you still got that torch, we finna burn some shit" Stanley said.

"Hell yeah" Anthony said pulling the torch he took from his dad out his book bag.

Malik had a bad feeling about all this but he was just following his best friend.

They all crowded around the old as they watched Andre set the couch on fire. Anthony pulled a blunt out his pocket walking over towards the fire sparking his blunt up.

"Nigga that's a fatty, where you get that from?" Stanley asked.

"My pussy ass dad, he pre roll a lot of his shit" Anthony said passing the blunt to Malik.

They all took a step back when the fire grew bigger.

"Nigga you stupid, yo dad is a respected nigga in the streets and you calling him a pussy" Stanley said.

"Yeah but not from me, keeps beating on my mom and that's some pussy shit" Tony said.

"Nigga! That's what street niggas do! We don't let anybody disrespect us" Stanley said.

"Just shut the fuck up stan" Anthony mumbled.

Your boss had you and your partner patrolling some abandon building for a couple days. They wasn't complaining since it was a simple task.

" you smell that?" Patrick asked you.

" smells like something burning" you said sniffing the air.

Walking around the building they seen the back door open. Walking inside seeing a group of boys you shut the door to get their attention.

" oh shit there go 12! Andre shouted.

They all took off running towards a different exit. You and Patrick was right behind the boys. They all was running back to the gate they came from. As they all was jumping the gate Malik leg got stuck.

"I'm stuck!" He shouted.

Both Andre and Stanley looked back at him before they kept running.

"Fuck Malik!" Antony shouted before jumping back over the gate to free his friend.

Not even having time to jump back over, he already knew he was caught.

" get out of here man" he said to his friend.

"Damn y'all kids fast" you said once you caught Tony.

......

You couldn't believe you was back at this house,Just being there two days ago.

"What's yo mama name?" You asked pulling Anthony out the car with handcuffs still on.

"Natasha Romanoff " Anthony mumbled.

" oh you quiet now but you was just selling me out on the way here" You said.

" why you have to go to my mama. We can go to my dad" Anthony said knowing he wouldn't get in trouble.

"What's his name?" You asked.

"Sam Neverson" he said.

" Ha! Man if I go over there to yo dad I'm taking you and him to jail" You said walking up to the door.

Knocking on the door they waited for Natasha to answer. When Natasha opened that door seeing her son in cuffs her eyes grew wide.

" Anthony What did you do!?"

"What did he do?" She then asked You.

" he was trespassing private property, setting things on fire, and was caught smoking weed" You said.

" weed is legal here!" Tony said.

" not for you! You're only 14 Anthony! Like what the hell were you thinking! Why are you acting out like this? Like what is it" Natasha asked.

" I don't know" he mumbled.

"Is he going to jail? Do I have to pay something?" Natasha asked.

" naw. He good" You said smirking at Natasha.

Natasha went to fussing at her son again telling that he was grounded. As soon as You took the cuffs off Tony walked away from his mom while she was still talking.

"Aye naw don't disrespect yo mama like that, get back here" You said.

" you're so freaking rude, what if I start acting rude to you? What if I stop taking care of you" Natasha said.

" I don't need you taking care of me" he said walking back in the house.

" hey don't stress it, he's just going through a phase" You said.

"No, this has been going on for the longest and I'm just so tired of it and it's draining me" Natasha said running her hand through her hair.

" hey if you ever need help you let me know. I used to work with kids like that" you said.

" fuck, you can take him now" Natasha said.

......

" aye man why you treat yo moms like that? You know how many kids that would love to have a mom"

"I don't mean to be rude to her, I try to help her and shit but she just get me so mad" Anthony said.

"She's a single mom taking care of two kids you got to cut her some slack. I went to school with yo dad and to be honest you following right in his foot steps" You said.

" fuck my dad! I'll never be like that pussy" Tony said getting mad.

"Anthony you doing everything he used to do, I looked at your history in the system and you was let off with so many warnings, if it was another cop that would've caught you yo ass would've been going to jail"

" I don't beat on women so like I said I'll never be like that man" he said.

" yo dad hitting on your mama?" You asked.

Thinking back to that day you seen that bruise on her face.

"She's scared of him. He talks to her any kind of way and she let him. I'm mad because she never once picked up the phone and called the cops on him" Anthony said.

"Sometimes it be hard to just leave. She could be putting her life in danger and most importantly you and your sister's"

"But I promise you this. Your life is about to change from this day forward" You said.

———————————————————
A/N: part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.4K 62
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
6.1K 246 13
Just a casual fanfic about Natty😁😁 Alex Brock falls in love w Natty bla bla bla yk how it gets G!P I do not own these characters only the ones I ma...
945 43 15
Just a Natasha Romanoff x Y/N story hope you like it. :)
110K 2.8K 61
What the title says! Hope you enjoy❤️ Thanks for reading it darlings✨