Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 4

2.3K 67 26
By jeniahmarieee

Justice woke up to a smell of breakfast. She laid there in his bed for about ten minutes thinking about the events that just took place less than twenty-four hours ago. She thought it was all a dream until she woke up to reality.

Sitting up in his bed Justice noticed his phone laying there. She never was the type of girl to go through somebody phone, shit he wasn't even her boyfriend but something told her to click the message. It read.

Georgia : Where are you?

Kentrell : Home wby

Georgia : Omw so be up

Kentrell : I'm about to leave maybe tomorrow?

Georgia : Now all of a sudden you about to leave? Kentrell don't play with me it betta not be no stank ass hoe laying around over there!

Kentrell : Man you trippin, ima hit you ina morning.

The sound of pots hitting the floor made Justice jump. She put his phone back in place then got up and walked down the stairs to find Kentrell standing at the stove with no shirt on.

"You hungry ma?" He said turning to reveal his six pack.

"How you know I was up?" She smiled.

"Just a feeling" he said sitting her plate down at the table. "I hope you can cook" She joked before sitting down.

He laughed.

She tasted the eggs and boy was they good! While she ate, she found herself thinking about yesterday she just couldn't get that out her head. "It's okay ma. You safe with me" he said lifting her face up.

"I don't know what to say or how to feel. It's like.. I wanna kill him then it's like I just wanna lay down and cry..I just can't get it out my head" She said tearing up.

"I'm not in yo shoes but all I can say is it happened. You can't take it back, I'm sorry it happened to you that nigga gone get his, trust me" he told her looking dead in her eyes.

His look told her that he was serious.

"You don't understand.. h-he took..he took my virginity. I will never forget that".

A weird look came across his face. "What the fuck?" He spat out. She put her head down. She felt so embarrassed.

"Ma look, you safe with me" he said picking her head back up.

She nodded.

After she ate, he gave her a big shirt and some clean under wear so she could shower.

"If you need anything, just call my name" he told her before shutting the bathroom door.

She took her bloody pants off and threw them in a nearby trash can. Then grabbed her rag he gave her and climbed into the shower. She wanted to scrub everything off, his hands, his body, the blood everything. She found myself crying about it again. She just couldn't cope with her virginity being took by her mother's boyfriend. It's just mind boggling.

She must have been in the shower for too long because Kentrell knocked on the door.

"You good?" He asked from the hallway. She cleared her throat. "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be out ina second". She stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around her when Kentrell bussed in.

"Oh shit my fault!" He said turning back around and closing the door.

"I just wanted to make sure you was cool and wasn't trying nothing. I'm sorry" he said from the other side of the door.

"It's cool, I'm okay" she said walking out fully dressed. She walked into his bedroom and sat on the bed. He came in and sat next to her.

"Honestly I'm speechless. I don't know what to say but I just want you to know you safe with me. I know I keep saying it but I just want you to feel secure while your with me" he assured her.

She nodded. Honestly she was speechless too.

They sat there and talked for basically the whole rest of the day. She kept seeing his phone go off but he wouldn't touch it.

"When I first seen you, I told myself I had to have you. I still feel that way but I don't wanna rush shit knowing what happened to you" he confessed.

"It's crazy cause I thought the same thing. I just don't kno-".

Justice was interrupted by a loud banging at the door. He got up and looked out the window.

"Damn man! Look stay right here I'll be back" he said before closing the door behind him.

She didn't know why he did that because that didn't stop her from hearing anything.

"Who the fuck in this house?! I've been calling and texting you all day!" A mysterious girl yelled.

"Man gone with that shit! Ain't nobody here!" He yelled.

Justice heard them arguing for about five minutes until their voices was getting closer and closer. Then boom! She bussed in the room.

"Man get the fuck out my house Georgia!" He yelled pushing her out the doorway. "Oh so this what you doing?! You got this young bitch in my house Kentrell?!" She yelled trying to come at Justice.

She was speechless. It wasn't like that but she definitely wasn't about to explain herself and by the way bitch I ain't young! She thought to herself.

This must be the girl who he was texting last night. She wasn't cute at all! She had dark complexion but not that dark because you can see her mustache from a mile away and from the looks of it her tracks were all of the place. She was kind of chubby but not too fat.

"Who are you?! Speak up?!" She yelled.

"You don't gotta explain nothing to her. She bouta leave" Kentrell said yanking her back and pulling her back down stairs. She definitely was strong but he was even stronger. In a matter of three minutes the door slammed.

"I'm sorry. That was my crazy ass ex that followed me here from Georgia" he confessed.

"It's fine".

"But what were we saying?" He said sitting down next to her. She looked over at him and seen scratch marks all over his face and neck.

"Look, if that's your girl that's all you have to say. You don't have to lie to me, we can just be friends until you figure that out" She told him.

He nodded. Then sighed.

"You right, that is my girlfriend, I've been trying to let her go but she just won't get it through her head. I want you bad ma, but if having you means I gotta let her go then that's what I'll do" he said looking over at her.

Justice nodded.

"And what's up with this nodding shit? You can talk to me" he said laughing.

She laughed. "I don't know. My bad".

"It's cool. You wanna watch some movies? I'll order some food and we can just chill here until Monday then I'll take you to school" he suggested.

"Yeah that sound cool. You not going to school Monday?" She asked.

"Na, I got some shit to do" he said picking his phone up. She laid back and got under the covers while he ordered the food.

"Here pick a movie" he said handing her a controller.

She sat there scrolling then found a movie called The Intruder and clicked it. After he ordered the food he kicked his shoes off and got under the covers with her. They both laid on separate sides of the bed but they weren't laying to far apart.

After they ate, Justice rolled over and fell asleep. She felt his arm come around her waist, she didn't say anything but she damn forsure didn't move it.

•••••••

"Alright ma, I'll see you when you get out" He said dropping Justice off at school.

She nodded then exited the car. He watched her walk into the building. She was so damn cute man, he just wanted to eat her pussy for a whole day, maybe even her ass, He thought.

Kentrell quickly dialed the number he stole out of her phone while she was sleep and it rung three times before he answered.

"Wassup who this?" A lady said through the phone.

"Man bitch don't be answering my phone like you somebody!" He heard somebody yell in the background.

"Hello? Who this?" He heard a man say.

"Yeah, this Ray, I'm interested in booking one of your hos for tonight shall we talk money over coffee?" Kentrell suggested.

"Yeah meet me at my house. I'll send the address, I'm pulling up there now" he told him before hanging up.

Kentrell held his gun on his lap and drove out of the school parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 13 14
"Come on Marie come out the room" Miss Pam pleads outside Marie's room door. A few weeks after Patrick got sentenced she's been stuck in there in he...
7.1K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
2.5M 33.5K 44
Marcus and Diana had known they loved each other at a very young age. But when her family takes her away from him for her safety, they stay in touch...
3K 538 30
What happens when the most popular girl in school befriends a homeless boy? *** When seventeen-year-old...