Belson x Reader

By Clarencelit

You moved to Arizona you used to live in Indiana you were sad because you moved away from your friends back a... More

School part 1
School part 2
SLEEPOVER!
Hanging Out With Belson...
The Felid trip To see the alien house people builded...
At the mall with Belson
At School...
A/N
An new student...
-S u n s e t-
The Felid trip To the zoo
Hanging out
Spying on Percy and Ryan on there date with belson
A/N
Fireworks show
Hospital part 1
Hospital part 2
Hospital part 3 F A D E A W A Y
Hospital part 4 (F A D E A W A Y)
Hospital (the day you get out)
Alpha?
Mrs. Noles Birthday (Mom birthday special)
Capture the flag part one (planning)
Capture the flag part two (practice with belson)
Capture the flag part 3 (Making the flags with friends)
Capture the flag part 4!
Capture the flag part 5 (the day before the game...
Slendy... Part one
Slendy part 2
Slendy part 3~
The deal with the witch part one
The Deal with the witch part 2
Merry Christmas from Y/N and belson
Happy New Years from belson and Y/N
You And Ryan's sleep over and Nathan and Belson's sleepover
Moving In With Ryan Part 1
Moving day

Ryan's story

116 3 4
By Clarencelit

Ryan was nice girl but her parents abused her and her family hated her so much she was half way to deaths door her sister called her bad words and her brother hurted her so bad she had to go to the hospital also she lived in North Dakota and her family were poor and sometimes her  parents was bullied by mean people and they were beaten up so they abused Ryan and spoiled Sara her sister and Brody her brother so she was hated child and her parents were forced to sell Ryan up for adoption and she was adopted by Mike and Ariana Willams aka her new parents and they flew back to Arizona and she was happy she weared normal clean Chlotes and ate good food and good loving family and she had new 2 brothers and 3 new sisters and they loved her and treated her good and her new sister and brother are named Lisa, April,Karen and Drake, Bill. And they were rich and she was happy agian...

So that was Ryan's story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...