I'm hooked on you

By Idkhowtolife345

A Yang x Blake, pirate AU More

The start
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7

Chapter 1

1.6K 46 20
By Idkhowtolife345

(not completely done)

A small boat headed twords the land, Yang, Sun, and 2 others in the boat, a girl with short black hair with red tips, and a girl with white hair.

The boat stopped at a dock, and the girl with black and red hair tied it to a pole. "Ruby, make sure you tie it tight enough this time." Yang said looking at the girl, "Sure thing sis!" Ruby said, happily.

Ruby finished with the boat, and got up. The 4 walk down the street, faunus backing up off the street as they head twords the biggest house.

A young girl, with cat ears could be seen reading on the porch swing. Yang smiled a little, she was about to either get money or get a cute girl, either one she was fine with.

The girl looked up from her book to see the 4 walking twords her house. She got down and stood in front of them, she has a white blouse and black leather pants on.

"Can I help you? Wait, you're..." "Captain Yang, at your service, I need to speak with ye folks." Yang said, bowing. "Oh, my apologies, captain, it's been a year."

The girl walked inside the house, and came back out with 2 people following her. A tall man, and a short women following behind him, both with black hair.

The man glared at Yang, crossing his arms. "What do you want?!" "Well Ghira, your year is up." "Oh.... right." "I'll take what you owe me, and I'll be on my way."

The man's face went grim, "my apologies, captain, but, I don't have the money..." Yang took a deep breath, closing, then opening her eyes. "I gave you a YEAR" she took a step forward, "a YEAR, and you don't have the money you owe me?!"

"N-no...but, I can get it soon!" "No, no, you'll be paying it all right here and now!" "What?" Yang nodded,  and smiled. "Yep, you can pay it all off, and I won't bother you ever again."

The man, smiled, he felt as if he had lucked out, Yang, must of been in a good mood to not raid his house there and then, and to let him pay off his debt, this was his lucky day. Or so he thought.

"What do I have to do?!" Yang smiled, and turned twords Sun. "Now." Sun nodded, and took out his sword.

Ghira looked at his wife, and daughter, "go inside, please." "What, dad!" "Blake, go inside!". Yang took a step forward, "that won't be necessary."

The 3 looked at her, "What did you think we where going to do?" The man stood and looked at her. "I didn't know what you where going to, I just want to keep them out of it." "It's a bit to late for that."

Ghira looked at Yang, confused. Yang turned twords  Sun again. "Now." Sun walked up and grabbed Blake's arm dragging her back to the other 2.

"BLAKE!" Ghira shouted but Yang pointed the sword at his neck. "Ah ah ah, I don't want to deal with another dead body today." "Please, let my daughter go!"

Yang looked back at Blake, who was now, knocked out with Sun holding her over his shoulder. "I don't think I will." "Please, there must be another way, I'll do anything!"

"Sorry, but I made my decision, you'll see her once a year, maybe more if I'm feeling nice." She said putting her sword away and walking off. The 4 walked back, Ruby had already untied the rope.

They left twords the ship, and got on. "Good evening Cap'n." A man with blue hair and goggles on his head said. Yang nodded and turned twords Sun. "Tie her to the flag pole" Sun nods and walks off.

"Um, why do you have a girl?" "She is our payment, Ghira didn't have the money, so we took her instead." "You just... kidnapped someone?" "I did it to you, didn't I?" "Well, yeah, but, that's different." "How?"

The boy thought for a minute. "Well, I was starving, and I was being abused." "Yeah, and your father owed me money, didn't have it, so i took you, and put you to work."

"Ok, what's she good for?" "What do ya mean?" "Well, when I came on, you said you knew exactly what I'd be good for, what would she be good for?"

"Don't know, cleaning, cooking, something." Yang walks away, seeing Sun walking away from Blake. Yang walked into her quarters. She sits behind the desk, and looks at the map.

"Where to go next? I think Atlas has a trade ship over here, yeah, we're running low on supplies." She thought. She walked out, and talked to the girl with white hair.

"Weiss, set sail north, trade ship should be coming." "Yes Cap'n!" Weiss said. "You know you can call me Yang, right? You're going to be my sister in law soon." "Oh, apologise, Yang." Weiss said, walking off.

Yang went back to her quarters, and sat down, looking at the lists on her desk. Stuff they had, what they need, their money, how much they've stolen, ect.

She looked over the lists for about an hour until she heard a knock on her door. "Entire!" "Yang! She's awake." Yang stood up and walked out.

She stopped in front of Blake, and bent down to make eye contact. "Miss Belladonna, so glad you're awake!" "Captain Yang?! What's the meaning of this?!"

Yang put her hook under Blake's chin and tilted her head up. "Well, your father didn't have the money, so we took... another source of payment." "He....he gave me away?" "No, in fact, he didn't want you to be taken at all."

"Then, why?" Yang raised an eyebrow. "Why did you take me?" "I just told you, your father didn't have the money so-" "No, that's not what I meant!" Blake took her head away from the hook that was under her chin.

"I'm sure, you could of taken anything from the house, how ever much you wanted, and it would've been enough." Yang let out a soft chuckle, and put her hook back under her chin.

"Because, I wanted you instead." "What? Why me?!" "Don't know, but" Yang took her hook back, and went behind the pole. "There's something about you" she undid the ropes.

"That I find interesting, so, I decided to take that." She went around to see Blake getting up. "What do you mean?" "Well, you're just, different, you don't fear me like most, and there's something else."

Yang turned her back and starts walking twords her room again, but grabs Blake's wrist "oh and". She turns to face the girl, who looked shocked. "No running away." She said, leaning in, a sinister grim on her face.

Blake was surprised, she hadn't even moved from her stance yet, she was getting ready to run but, how did she know. "How did you...." "I know everything that goes on on the ship, so now, I know everything you're doing."

Yang backed up and dragged her twords her quarters. She basically threw Blake on the couch in the room, and sits down in her chair.

"No, we just have to find what we can use ya for." "What?" "Well, everyone on my crew is good for something, we just have to find what you're going for."

"And if I refuse to work?" "You'll have a very, very fast change of heart." "What makes you say that?" "Because" Yang stood up and walked over to Blake.

Yang bent down to be eye level. "I'll make sure you'll have a change of heart." Blake froze for a moment, she wasn't scared, but, she didn't know what made her freeze.

"So, let's see what you can do on this ship."  Yang stood straight up, and looked down on Blake. Yang grabbed Blake's wrists, looking at her hands.

"Oh, you're a fighter." "How could you tell?" "You're hands lass, they're calloused."

Blake had been trained since she was little, she knew how to fight with both a sword and a pistol, but she didn't expect Yang to notice of all people.

"One problem." Yang said, still looking at her hands. "What is it?" Blake asked, wanting her hands back. "If I send you out to fight, something might happen to that pretty face of yours"

Blake just took her hands back at looked at Yang, anger and confusion on her face. "I'm more than a pretty face you know." "Yes, I know." Yang said, grinning.

All of a sudden, the door flew open, and man with green hair stepped in. "TRADE SHIT IS HERE CAP'N!"

Yang stood up completely, and stretched a bit, "finally! We're running low on a few things, so lets.... Bargain with them."

Yang grabbed a sword and ran out of the room, grinning, "I don't think she's going to bargain with them..." Blake thought, what was she getting into?!

Short, I know, and I'm sorry, like I said, this isn't my main story so please be patient with me 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 98 11
a bunch of one shots as well as request
3.4K 51 14
This is a Rwby x Marval crossover
2.3K 50 8
Follows Volume 6 from Blake's perspective as she falls in love with Yang and decides, with Ruby's help, to Mark her. Inspired by Linked in Life and L...
54K 1.5K 61
Pirate AU. That's all I'm gonna say here.