Guarding the bad boy

By Jessie_san_

Hi Im JASMIN Im new here and I wish u read my story well I luv u! Have fun reading 😊 !! More

Guarding the bad boy PART 1 !

3 0 0
By Jessie_san_

Hi Jessie is me I didnt live a good life well I'll tell u my story when I was a child I was happy and livng a good life with my family I was the only child... me and my mom and my dad we were rich and I was living the best life anyone could ask for untill.....

One day I asked my mom if I can play in garden and she agreed then I went to play in our garden and then when I came

I FOUND MY MOM AND DAD LYING ON THE GROUND A MURDER KILLED THEM I just saw whike the murder was running but I was hiding untill he ran and then I saw my mom and dad I was in shock and didnt know what to do I just kept on crying and decided to call my uncle he is kind and sweet. He is married and having 1 boy and 1 girl.

Then I called him and he came as fast as he could but when he saw them died on the ground he was in a shock and didnt know what to do with me.

So, he decided he will take me with him to his home and when we went there.

His wife was in shock and his kids.....

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.4K 37
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
24.1K 829 26
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
357K 8.6K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!
470K 10.5K 47
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...