Thick Thighs Save Lives

By KaisAwesomeness

What do people do to make them love them self? Do they stare at themselves in the mirror and say "Watch out g... More

Chapter 1- A song and A Project
Chapter 2- The pain won't go away
Chapter 3 - A Talent Show?
Chapter 4 - Can't I be left Alone?
Chapter 5 - Confidence
Chapter 6 - Failing Slowly
Chapter 7 - Friend!
Chapter 8- He comes a steppin'
Chapter 9- What!
Chapter 10- Fake Boyfriend?
Chapter 11- Fake it till you make it
Chapter 12- The feelings start to unfold
Chapter 13- He's kind of cute
Chapter 14- Song Choices
Chapter 16- Live with Me!
Chapter 17- A New Family?
Chapter 18- Relations of the past
Chapter 19- I blame myself
Chapter 20- Hard times
Chapter 21- Don't leave me!
Chapter 22- Darkness Surrounds Us
Chapter 23- Gone but not Forgotten
Q&A?

Chapter 15- Forgive me, Please!

1K 44 2
By KaisAwesomeness

I'm so glad you guys are loving this book! It's a pretty late update but it's here...

~ 15 ~
I walked into school earlier than usual, so there wasn't a lot of people there.

I made my way to my locker. It's so quiet and eerie in this place early in the morning.

Getting my locker, I opened it finding a slip of paper that slipped out of it.

'Vanya I'm really sorry. Meet me in the music room please!'

-Forest

I crumpled the paper grabbed my books for my classes and walked down to the library.

I cannot believe he'd really think I'd forgive just like that.

Hells NO!

Walking down to the library I hit something sending me on to the ground. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise!" Alex grinned down at me. "I don't have time for this shit." I mumbled quietly.

I'm never coming to school early again.

Why is he even here this early he doesn't even go to class that often. "Here let me help you" Alex suggested reaching his hand out for me to grab. "No I can do it on my own. I don't need your help!" I said slapping his hand away getting up on my own. "Look Vanya, I know I've caused you some problems but...-" Alex started to say. "What! You really have something to say after all these years. Why'd you even come back!?" My face was scrunched in fury.

How can he come back and have some explanation of everything after he-, it's not important. "I want you back...I-I was going to come back to ask you to forgive me for everything. But when I saw you with Forest, you were so happy and I was jealous. I want you back!" Alex spoke out calmly. "W-What?" I stammered placing my hands on my head, trying to clear the aching throb that was beating in my head.

"I-I can't deal with this right now. Leave me alone Alex, I mean it!" I quaked still trembling from my headache.

"B-But Van-!"

"I said I don't want to hear it! Just...go, please"

He left hanging his head down in despair as I continued to walk with wobbly knees towards the library. I really need a place to sit and think through all of this.

~ 15 ~
I sat down on my seat for my first period.

The day hasn't even started and I'm already tired and ready for this day to end.

Forest came in, his hair looking disheveled, with some small eye bags under his eyes.

That's what he gets for being such a dumbass.

He sat down not daring to make eye contact with me. "Look, Vanya I'm sorry okay. I-I forgot...okay. I did-" Forest was saying before I cut him off. "Look I don't want to hear it. I have a headache right now so don't talk to me today. I just need to think." I said not looking towards Forest as I stared out the window, putting my headphones in blasting my music.

~ 15 ~
I walked to the music room not bothering to eat lunch. I haven't been eating lately only because I haven't been that hungry.

My sorry excuse for a mother hasn't been helping the situation either. All she does is get takeout and never keeps any food in the house. But it's not like she has money anyway, she only uses her "boyfriend's money" if that's what he is.

Once I made it to my special place, I looked around making sure I was completely alone. I turned back around and locked the door just to make sure I would be left alone today.

I'm really not feeling well. All this ex stuff and pretending to have a boyfriend, dealing with my psycho mother and her perverted boyfriend is really starting to take a toll on my health. On top of that, I'm not even eating properly.

What am I going to do?

I stepped off of the door I was leaning on to keep my balance up and walked over to the grand piano in the middle of the room.

(Play Song)

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You're so very special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not around
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

She's running out again,
She's running out
She's run run run run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo,
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't belong here.

I ran my fingers over the keys trying to catch my breath.

Deep and meaningful songs is what helped me through my toughest times. The lyrics in them helped me become the strong person who wouldn't care about anyone or anything, they helped me voice out all my emotions into the empty void where it talked back to me.

Telling me is was going to be okay.

This Talent Show wasn't just for fun. It was to show people who I am and the story I want to tell to others who go through this struggle. 

I want to express my emotions through the songs that have gotten me through some of the hardest times in my life.

The bell rang signaling the end of our lunch break. I got up and left turning off the light and closing the door.

~ 15 ~
"Hello! Is anyone home?"

God I hope not.

The only reason I'm saying anything is because my mom wants to know where I am at all times.

Like when did she start caring?

She doesn't by the way.

She just doesn't want to leave the house unattended when she's out with her boyfriend.

I make my way upstairs seeing and hearing that no one was home. I opened my door halfway and stop once a hear a dark voice from behind me "What's up baby girl!" My mom's disgusting perverted boyfriend says.

I say nothing as I continue to open the door to my room. As I'm doing so, he grabs my arm roughly, spinning me around to face him. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He boomed in my ear, making me go deaf for a split second.

"Let go of me you nasty bastard!" I yelled in his face.

He smirked evilly as he turned me around pushing me into my room. I fell on the floor with a hard thud. My head hit the ground pretty hard on the carpet floor. I was feeling a bit dizzy from the sudden movements. He grabbed my sides roughly, latching on to my shirt with his hands and lifting it up.

At this point I was screaming and crying for help. "Leave me alone!" I sobbed into the carpet floor thrashing around on it.

Finally, I managed to turn, facing away from the floor. I bring my knee up in between us and kicked him in his stomach. I raced back up to him and kicked him in the nuts just before bolting out of the house.

I ran out the front door and ran into the streets. I just ran, my head was clouded and my sight was fuzzy. But I soon approached a door. Without thinking twice I knocked on it like my life depended on it.

A person came running, opening the door hard.

"V-Vanya what happened!?"
~ 15 ~
We are almost at 400 peeps reading my book!!

So make sure to vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed the book.

As I said earlier I signed up for the Watty's 2019 and I'm working super hard on this book to get it finished, but also having some really cool and interesting scenes.

So once agin thanks for reading and much love!!

P.S Idk what happened to my friend fixing my mistakes and stuff, so sorry for any that I made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891 140 30
I stare at the girl in the mirror, feeling the horrible scratchy material of the skinny jeans, harsh against my skin. I hate skinny jeans. But I want...
250K 12.7K 27
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...real beauty lies within and not what's outside. Then why do all judge others base on their looks and shape...
576K 341 11
Love story of a fat woman and a fit man. "You dont know how gorgeous you look.You will not believe me but I want to show you something."he said as he...
627K 23.8K 67
"Why do you do that?" "Do what?" "Talk down on yourself. Every time you get frustrated with yourself you resort to talking bad about yourself." "Thos...