CHOGIVERSE

By chogiwanese

๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—... More

i. INTRO
ii. NOTES
iii. CHOGIVERSE
iv. FIRST GEN
v. SECOND GEN
vi. THIRD GEN
vii. FOURTH GEN
001โ”‚chan & jiro
002โ”‚jeffrey & twenty
003โ”‚dahyun & jun
004โ”‚yanna & jin
005โ”‚taeho & jie
006โ”‚minyoung & taehyun
007โ”‚rin & yoon
๊’ฐ๐Ÿฅฅ๊’ฑุ˜ chogiverse - kids
008โ”‚chan & jiro
.โ™ก lees (mk)
.โ™ก parks (cs)
.โ™ก wongs (lw)
.โ™ก lees (nrmn)
.โ™ก jungs (jy)
.โ™ก kims (dl)
.โ™ก suhs (jt)
010โ”‚chanro & twenrey
011โ”‚chanro & twenrey
012โ”‚twenty & jeffrey
013โ”‚chan & jiro

009โ”‚jeffrey & twenty

11.3K 450 497
By chogiwanese

LITTLE VAMP

where in jeffrey has to watch over a little vampire

MAIN COURSE
jeffrey¡ eighteen
twenty¡ three

uncle suh and uncle chittaphon is still finding an explanation as to why you turned into a baby.❞ jeffrey explained as he was seated on the ground facing a little twenty that's placed on the sofa. ❝and i'm here, being ordered to watch over you.

the little vampire understood none of what the taller and buff male said, the male's curly hair is what caught his attention more. crawling forward, jeffrey watched as the baby approached him while not being aware as to what he was going to do. now sitting at the edge of the sofa, twenty placed both his hands on jeffrey's permed hair and happily played with it.

finding the action cute, jeffrey can't help but have a smile on his face. ❝i was going to surprise you about me curling my hair but you just have to turn into a baby all of a sudden.

and in just a blink of an eye, twenty was no longer in his sight. jeffrey panicked and was about to turn the vampire's house upside down just to look for the little baby but he soon then felt light weight on his shoulders and also on his head, calming him down the next second. it was when he found twenty having both his legs drooping over his shoulders and his head making jeffrey's newly permed hair as his pillow.

my queen?❞ jeffrey called out but received nothing but a soft snore from his boyfriend. ❝baby?

thirsty.

jeffrey's mouth let out a sound of realization before standing up slowly, carefully as to not drop twenty from his shoulders, and made his way to the kitchen. the human opened the fridge and took a pack of blood but before he could pour it down in an empty glass, twenty was already wide awake and whined seeing the pack of red liquid.

no blood!❞ he said, pointing a container that had white powder in it. ❝me want milk.

jeffrey had no choice but to go as what the baby wanted. he placed the pack of red liquid back inside the fridge and went for the milk that the little vamp wanted. ❝would you want it to be hot or just warm?

getting off from the human's back, he went to get the container of powered milk from the shelf before the much more older male gets a hand of it.  waddling by the counter, jeffrey admired the little vampire and went soft over seeing his adorable boyfriend having that bright smile as he carried the container without any struggles.

cold.❞ twenty said, sitting down the counter after giving the container to jeffrey.

it was odd to have cold milk, at least for jeffrey. he would prefer a warm one but it's twenty and since when is his little vampire boyfriend ever normal? with a chuckle, jeffrey went on to mix the powder to the water while the little baby stayed seating on the counter as he watched jeffrey do everything. although, his eyes were only on jeffrey's newly permed hair. it surely got his full attention, making him imagine it as his pillow.

twenty pouted, why can't he have curly hair like jeffrey?

here.❞ jeffrey gave the glass to his baby boyfriend and smiled while standing in front of the baby that's now drinking his glass of milk.

"little vamp?"

hearing a familiar voice coming from the vampire's parents, the human snapped his head to the doorway that separated the kitchen and the living room. he could also hear the front door closing, that must definitely be the vampire's parents arriving after going out for a while. turning back to his boyfriend, jeffrey had his eyes widened in shock when he saw twenty now back to his own self.

you permed you hair!❞ twenty said in excitement, the oversized shirt being the only thing covering his body, the human didn't even bother checking if he had boxers on.

you turned back.❞ jeffrey said with an unintentional pout.

he honestly had enjoyed taking care of his boyfriend being a baby. it reminded him of the days where they played around, and definitely a heartbreaking moment when his own vampire boyfriend choice to be his sister's prince than be his queen.

the human's expression made twenty tilt his head to the side. ❝why?

jeffrey stood there in between his boyfriend's legs, staring at smaller male as if he said something wrong or weird. ❝you don't remember?

tapping his chin, the vampire thought with a hum. ❝i remember sleeping in my room but now, i'm here.❞ he said with a smile. ❝i'm not surprised though.

burying his head down on to the smaller male's exposed neck, jeffrey heaved out a disappointing sigh. not like he isn't happy seeing his boyfriend back to himself, he just kind of missed the little vamp that played with his hair and treated it as his pillow. he found the vampire quite adorable and squish-able.

though, his boyfriend is cute either way, may he be a baby, or a full grown vampire.

and plus, being in kid form or not, twenty will always be his baby boy.

i can smell your blood.❞ twenty said, sniffing on to the sweet smell that caused his excitement to rise up.

the human could then feel himself being pushed slightly away and a finger under his chin, making him raise his head up and have their gazes locked. he then smirked as he saw his boyfriend's eyes glitter in its red shin and his fangs slowly showing. ❝you can't do anything about it. you have dormant blood with you, remember? you can't drink my blood.

he remembered an explanation coming from the smaller figure about the half blooded preferring to drink animal's blood in their craving days and in their casual normal days, they'd act like they don't have a vampire traits at all. though, twenty would always make use of his vampiric side in teasing his boyfriend. you don't hear jeffrey complaining a thing about it.

nearing his the taller's neck, he started to hiss before placing soft pecks and having his tongue swirling at one spot that made the human let out a deep groan. ❝want to bet?

what do i get in return?❞ moving away with the mood in his eyes changing to arousal, jeffrey now had his hands placed down on the counter top to trap the vampire's small figure.

what do you want?❞ throwing his arms around the human's neck and pulled the human much more closer if possible, twenty had his tongue already stuck out and brushing it over to the taller's parted lips. he was already this near to smashing it together and getting a taste of him already.

you to be a little,❞ and jeffrey leaned closer before he continued his sentence with a whisper. ❝and to call me daddy.

twenty never knew jeffrey had this side of him. he had always seen him as someone innocent despite of looking like he could be someone who's like his dad for example. people would always mistake him as someone who'd start a fight and would throw a fist anytime, but deep inside, he's just an innocent fluffball that needs to be taken care of. well, with the vampire around, he's far from innocent now.

not wanting to lose, twenty smirked and took the deal. he then placed a hand on the human's neck and leaned closer to the crook of his exposed neck calling out from him to be bitten. jeffrey knew nothing would happen, twenty doesn't even have sharp fangs like vampires does, though he had baby ones, but deep inside he was a little bit doubtful. the smaller male is probably just hiding everything from him.

suddenly, memories with the vampire went flashing inside of jeffrey's head. this is what the taller male loved everytime he'd have an intimate moment with twenty, this half vampire always knows how to stop him from thinking too much by letting him see their past memories being together.

hmm..❞ and instead of feeling his fangs that jeffrey never knew that existed, he felt the vampire's tongue touching his skin once more and being twirled around like he's taking all his time to tease his beloved human boyfriend.

daddy, you wouldn't mind doing it inside the kitchen..❞ twenty moved away and smirked after seeing jeffrey looking like a tomato. ❝do you?

jeffrey didn't vocal out an answer and just pulled the vampire into a heated kiss.

behind the walls were parents that heard everything, and even a papa who heard their thoughts.

both the vampires who had arrived moments ago then turned to look at each other with conflicted expression before making an attempt to peek as to what had happened inside the holy kitchen of theirs. upon seeing how the human placed their son down from the counter and flipped his body around, their eyes widened at how the taller male made him bend down.

that was too much information for them that they had to look away and stare in space for a good minute.

not until johnny had melted the ice between him and his husband, puckering his lips with his brows furrowed as he recalled how his own son just calls him a giant. he doesn't even call me daddy.

while he was worried about that, the shorter vampire had something else that he was concerned of. ❝they are planning on doing inside my holy kitchen, should we get inside and stop them—

johnny wrapped his arms around his husband's small waist and pulled him away from the kitchen, out of the house even. ❝let them be, we have done worse than that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.4K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...