Bad (Dave East)

By mxneybxgg

"I never made love, but we sure know how to fuck." She smiled biting her bottom lip. "I'll be ya bad girl, ho... More

1. Physical Attraction
2. Just the Beginning
3. Friendly Gesture?
4. Feelings (Part 1)
5. Feelings (Part 2)
6. Risk Takers
*Not a Chapter*
7. Know you Better
8. Only Minor
9. Business
10. Leisure Time
11. Back to the Bs
12. More Bs
(Sneak Peek) Chapter 13
13. Home Not So Sweet Home
14. Behind Closed Doors
Thank You Babes!!
15. Up in Flames
Update on my life lol
16. Rough Riders
17.Rough Riders (Cont.)
IM BACKK!!
19. Who Run It
Long Time No See *Not a Chapter*
*Not a Chapter*
20. Set it Off

18. Falling

8.2K 252 33
By mxneybxgg

A/N: Sorry i took forever yall. Everytime i get down time I can't finish the chapter I want to put out for yall to see but if you rock with me just know no matter how long it takes I WILL get it to yall‼️💓💓
————————————————————————
<Previously>

Everyone but her mom, brother and Leslie were outside consoling each other. Dave stood off a little away from the group. Jeremy just walked back and forth looking down at the floor with no exact purpose. After a couple of minutes the three came out of the room and let the other friends go in to see her. Her mom came over to Dave and touched his arm gently just as the old lady did.

"Thank you." She said in a soft low tone as he looked at her. "Yes she's in a coma, but that doesn't mean she has left us yet she is still here and holding on so thank you for finding her when you did, and that's all that matters." She smiled with watery eyes before rubbing his arm and walking of to Terrence. A couple more minutes went by and the friends had come out of the room and left after talking to her mom and Leslie. Dave looked up at the room and then to her mom. She nodded her head to let him go in Jeremy didn't want to see her because his temper could get way more out of hand and he could kill Jay himself, but this was Dave's kill.

Dave walked towards the door shakily opening it and walking in he looked at her and she didn't look the same at all. She had on a beck brace, her eyes were swollen shut, her lip wad busted, she was purple and red in the face a little. This made him pissed all over again, but he would deal with it later. He sat in the room and didn't say anything he just watched as the machines beeped and her chest slowly went up and down. He had eventually grabbed her hand and held it tight rubbing his thumb across the top of it repetitively. It was like this for about 45 minutes. He got up after awhile and kissed her cheek before saying. "Imma take care of him." He looked at her ond more time and walked out with a purpose. Him and Jeremy left after hugging her mom and Leslie.

Jeremy sped back to the abandoned building because he knew Dave couldn't wait to get his hands back on Jay. Once he got there he loaded his gun and  made him way back to the room. " I hope you said all of your prayers and goodbyes bitch." He stood there with death on his mind and in his eyes.

"And if I didn't." He smiled and laughed hysterically

"Well that's too damn bad bitch." He said before shooting him twice in the chest and once in the head. His body drooped showing that there was no longer life in his body. Dave put his gun back in his waistband and walked off...

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

(2 Weeks Later)

Dave

These past few weeks were rough. I had been having reoccurring nightmares that I thought I would never have after my sister died. It was like I was reliving it all over again, but instead it was Trinity. I'd been staying up later than usual staring at the ceiling for hours thinking about what if I had chose a different path in life. Where would I be right now? I used to think I would be married around this age in my life with a well paying legal job and a baby on the way if not already here. Yeah, I was one of those, but after my sister everything shut down and I wasn't the same Dave anymore, I don't think I ever will be to be honest..

It was going on 12 in the afternoon, the same time I would go up to the hospital everyday and check on Trinity, it was weird for me to get so attached to her, but I couldn't help it. I sat with her for an hour or two and just hoped she would wake up because I wouldn't be able to take the guilt. The thought of her being gone would kill me knowing I played a part in why she was here in a damn coma. Occasionally, I would talk to her and hold her hand. At times it felt like she knew I was there because I swear it felt as if her fingers would move as I held her hand.

After laying there looking at the ceiling, I rolled out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom taking my wife beater off. I turned on the shower and stripped before stepping in. I let the water trickle down my body as i stood there. After a couple of minutes I washed my body and rinsed off before stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist. I made my way back into my bedroom where my phone was ringing. Walking over to the night stand I picked it up and rolled my eyes declining the FaceTime call from Tonnique. She was the last thing on my mind at this point. I did not want to get involved with her especially when its the turning point of my business. I would be risking it with her sneaky ass, so I keep my distance.

Immediately after I declined it, the FaceTime screen reappeared. I sucked my teeth and did it again. Afterwards she texted me with an eggplant emoji and a question mark. Shaking my head I read it and locked my phone back up. I went back to brush my teeth and then put some lotion on before my clothes and cologne.

I didn't want to put on anything too extravagant because I was gonna take moms out to lunch afterwards. I didn't want to be noticed too much and draw attention to Trinity being in the hospital. I had been feeling like lately somebody has been watching me closely and I don't think for a second it would be Mitch because he smart but gotta be stupid to try some shit like that with me. I grabbed my phone, glock and keys, before heading out the door. I adjusted my snap back before backing out of my driveway and going to the hospital.

Once I got there I stopped by the gift shop and got her a small teddy bear and a couple of flowers you know just some cute little shit in case she wakes up. I got on the elevator with it along with this short thick woman. She had an hourglass shape that looked to be all natural. Licking my lips I shifted my mind back to why I was here. I also couldn't get a good look at her face because she had on sunglasses and was facing the doors of the elevator. She got off on the same floor and turned right while i went left. I walked in and placed the stuff on thd night stand by her bed and sat in my original spot.

I looked over at her and brushed some of her hair out of her face. Some of her color was coming back but she was still bruised pretty bad. I hated to see her in this state all swollen and bruised it made me upset everytime I thought about it but, killing Jay would never be enough for this. I grabbed her hand and slid the chair closer to her bed. I looked at her for awhile before I opened my mouth.

"Hey, Trin. I brought you some flowers babygirl. I came early today so I wouldn't cut ya time short since I gotta go meet moms for lunch. I just want to let you know when you pull through and survive this, I promise to protect you at all costs and keep you safe and happy. I got you baby." I whispered softly in her ear still holding her left hand in mine while caressing her cheek with my right index finger. I stared at her for a minute before I felt a small squeeze on my hand. I didn't budge because I knew it was a sign that she was being strong and that she could hear everything I said. Her eyes were still closed so I just stared at her.

Checking the time on my rolex I kept rubbing my thumb back and forth over the back of her hand and kissed it before sitting back in my chair. The room was silent as fuck. And I just sat there drowning in the silence and the thoughts going through my head. I propped my arm up on the arm on the chair and rested my head on my fist looking at Trinity once again. She reminded me so much of my sister it hurt to see her like this. I closed my eyes trying not to get mad all over again. I clenched my jaws and inhaled heavily. I heard a little movement then there was a low but light raspy voice.

"Where is he?" I opened my eyes to see Trinity looking at me with no specific emotion but looking mostly like she was in pain.

"I took care of him. You don't have to worry about it. You won't ever see him again. I promise." I spoke sitting up. She looked at me for a while and nodded before closing her eyes with a small frown. I watched as a tear ran down her left cheek and soon more came down before she was full blown sobbing. Leaned forward instantly caressing her. I frowned because thats all I could do seeing her like this. She was hurting really bad and that hurt me to know I couldn't go back and change the outcome of this.

I gently got in the hospital bed with her and held her as she cried. Stroking her long hair I kissed her forehead and continued to hold her. Her cries started to slow down, but I could tell she started to think about it too much because it would start back up.

"Hey, you gotta calm down. Thats not good to be crying so hard mama. I got you. I told you, you safe with me. I won't let nobody else hurt you. That's a promise. No bullshit." I looked down at her. She had stopped panting and warm tears were just trickling down her cheeks.

Lifting up her chin, I brought her face to mines and pecked her lips one time before looking her in her eyes and repetitively kissed her until she was calm. I looked at her once more and she said nothing, but I knew I had made her feel a little better. By this time her breathing was normal as she held on to me like she didn't want me to leave her side. A knock came from the door and a nurse walked in.

"Oh I'm sorry to interrupt. I was just coming to make sure everything was okay and to check her vitals." I nodded giving her the okay to go ahead and do what she had to do cause I wasn't moving from this spot until I had to go. She acted pretty awkward fumbling and dropping shit like she was nervous. I pulled my phone out and saw I had a text from J.

"Yoo?" I adjusted a little moving my hand so I could text freely.

"Yo wassup?" I replied as the nurse finished her tasks. I caressed Trin's right arm trying to get her back comfortable.

"Got a location bro."

"Good looking. Got lunch with moms in a lil minute though."

"Hit me up after and tell ma I said hey." he responded as I read it and locked my phone. I looked over to see Trin a bit more relax as she buried her head deeper into my arm.

A weird feeling rushed through my body after that. I don't know if I was getting butterflies or what because I hadn't felt that way in a long ass time. I didn't want to em race that feeling either. It wasn't bad, but the timing was bad. With all the mess going on, I couldn't wear my heart on my sleeve. I refused to. I closed my eyes trying to relax my mind before I left. That was a fail I couldn't get peace even if it fell right into my lap. I just saf there and let time pass by while Trinity slept.

20 minutes later

"Dave..Dave." I woke up to Trinity tapping my chest and calling my name with her raspy voice.

"Wassup mama." I stretched a little and looked over at her.

"Don't you have to meet your mom for lunch?" she asked lowly. I checked my phone and sat up.

"You need anything else before I leave?" I asked getting up off the bed as she got back comfortable. She shook her head no.

"Aight, I'll be back later ma." I kissed her forehead and left the room.

Omniscient

After Dave left she slightly smiled to herself because she felt as if she was protected and cared for by him. Truth be told she got butterflies everytime he kissed her. Something she hadn't had in a long time. Trinity was so scared she could barely move at times. Everytime she closed her eyes she had flashbacks of that night. She really thought that she was going to die. And she never wanted to relive that again.

It was something that would haunt her for a very long time. Dave on the other hand knew how things were with this. If you were like him it was just something you couldn't shake back from it just changes you forever, and whose to say you would ever be the same again. As Trinity continued to rest and build back up her strength for yhe rest of the day Dave kept thinking about how he was softening up with her. He gripped the steering wheel of his white 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T even harder. He bopped his head to the music blasting as he speed down the highway on the way to pick up his mother. He knew that she would be the perfect person to talk to about this feeling he kept getting.

Within 15 minutes he was pulling into her driveway and by this time his music selection had gone from hip hop and rap to old school. His mom sometimes liked to hear what the young kids listened to because the skngs are catchy, but she preferred slower and meaningful music. He also knew she hated this particular car he drove because it was low and too fast at times. She personally liked his range rover. As he hopped out the car the front door opened and there she was glowing with happiness because her baby had finally made it for their usual lunch meet. He pulled his pants up as he inched closer to the front door. She smiled big and pulled him close with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek as her perfume reminded him of simpler times. This was always how she greeted him because with how times were now and her knowing what he does, she cherished each and every moment she got with him.

" Hey momma." he chuckled at her usual actions.

"Hey baby, I've been waiting on today because the lord put something in my heart today and i just know its gonna come out today!" she exclaimed as he held her hand while she stepped down the front steps.

"Oh really, and what is that?" She smirked and side eyed him as if she were saying "You know exactly what I'm talking about". He shrugged as he followed her to the passenger side of the car knowing she was rolling her eyes at the car.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am too old to be trying to get into something this low." He laughed knowing that was coming.

"It was just a beautiful day to whip it out ma. I don't usually drive it. I gotchu next time. I promise." He helped her in and closed the door before walking around and getting in.

"How's Trinity?" she questioned after putting her seatbelt on and placing her hands on top of her purse that always sat in her lap.

"She woke up today. I just came from over there. She doing good and actually I wanted to talk to you about something too." She smiled to herself as she looked out the window at all the buildings and houses they passed by. This was the exact thing on her heart, she knew that sooner or later her son who come to his senses and realize he liked and possibly would even love Trinity if he kept up this protective stature.

"Oh please tell me more when we get seated." She spoke knowing that they were close to one of the three places they alternate between for lunch. Dave was too smart for his own good knowing that if he was seen at the same place too many times someone would figure out his pattern, but he never really thought of that when it came to Trinity because it was something that wouldn't keep him from checking on her.

As they pulled up to the restaurant he killed the engine and immediately stepped out to help her out of the car. He earned stares from plenty women and men because he was attractive and because some were just jealous for many reasons. As his mom got out she straightened out the wrinkles in her blouse. He let her lead the way and opened the door letting her step foot into the building first. The hostess greeted them cheerfully and automatically escorted them to their usual table. Dave personally picked this spot so he could keep an eye on their surroundings. He was always in that mode no matter the circumstances.

"Hmm, I think I will try this new salad it looks tasty." His mom uttered to herself holding the menu up waiting for their server.

"So ma... What I had to talk to you about was-."

"Hello, my name is Nicole I will be you all's server can I get you anything to drink." They looked up at her.

"Yes sweetie can I get sweet tea with lemon please."

"Yes ma'am. And for you sir?" she smiled showing her dimples.

"Can I get water." He said and looked down at the menu.

"Okay and are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" she questioned

"Can we get more time." his mom responded politely.

"Sure. I will be right back with your drinks." she then  went on to another table.

"So what were you saying child." She said never taking her eyes off the menu.

"I don't know how to say it ma." he shrugged

"Let me take a guess. You think you're falling for Trinity?" She looked up from the menu to see him adjusting his hat.

"I mean I guess. Its just I get a different type of feeling when I'm around her. Its not that I don't like it , it's just.."

"You don't think now is the right time for it." She finished his sentence.

"Yeah I guess thats what i' m tryna say."

"Oh honey, its not hard to tell that you like her. I wouldn't say it if I couldn't tell, but I say you just go with the flow. You will know if it is real or not when the time comes. Just be yourself when it comes to her because she is one of best young ladies I have seen you with in a while. She actually has a plan for herself." She spoke as he processed everything she said.

"This is what was on your heart wasn't it?" He smirked.

"You know it."  She said with a little bit of sass and smiled.

"I just dont want her in anymore danger with what I have going on. It's already bad enough that you already in danger 24/7."

"Aht don't wirry about me I can take care of myself. I am a grown woman."

"I know ma, but I still should be protecting you at all costs because these niggas out here know you all i got!" he replied

"I know baby, but God's got me at all times. You should not spend your life worrying about me. You should be worried about having a life of your own and finding me a daughter-in-law and grandkids before the Lord calls me home." She giggled a little at the end.

"Ma-."

"Ma nothing boy. You hear me, I might be joking, but its way more truth in what I am telling you. You should not be afraid of anything happening that isn't supposed to you hear?!" She said tapping his hand with reassurance.

"I hear you ma." He said after a little moment of silence.

What she said to him stuck with him from that moment on. She was always the one to go to in times like this because she knew how to calm his nerves. He just knew that if he pursued Trinity in the way him mom was implying it would be dangerous for her in the long run. And the last thing he wanted to do was run her off like last time. His mother knew that that is what was holding him back from life and she made it clear that he shouldn't let his past affect his present. But all he could think was what if it happens all over again. Last time he only brought danger into her life and vowed to never fall for a girl again...

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

This was sort of a filler chapter I got more coming. As yall know I am back but I am going to try to be more consistent. I can't guarantee it because these teachers refuse to just give me an A for the semester and be done. I do plan to start on the next chapter later on today. Let me know how yall liked this chapter though. I love each and everyone of youuu🥰😘😘.

Dave?

Trinity?

Others?

                                   <>~<>mxneybxgg😇💰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 25.4K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
14.2K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
416 152 37
"Oh bite me, you sociopath." She seethed. "Do you honestly think you are all that and a bag of chips!?" She leaned on her left leg and placed her han...
416K 15.5K 41
I let him in; I gave into my urges and loved him in every complete shape and form. His blonde locks as I ran my hands through them, his mesmerizing b...