Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

Von YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 8

4.5K 102 6
Von YuTingFang

I'm sorry for not making this a Lil x Reader for this few chapters that I'll be writing, I hope that the one who requested this can wait till I familiarise myself with how to write it since I've never written a story like this before.😅😅😅

But thank you for suggesting that! I'll test it out!

The next day~

"Hey Reika, inform Lil to meet me at the front of the castle at around 12pm."

"And may I ask for the reason Karly sama." She asked politely.

"We're going back to the other Sakamaki mansion, so you'll drive a limo to pick us up."

"Understood." She said as she walked off, I teleported to the market as I went to buy some stuff.

I bought two headdresses for fun since it looked cool so I wore one of it on my head.

It matched well along with my outfit so I just left it at where it was placed at, I used the scarf to cover my head and my face carefully placing it beneath the headdress.

The whole outfit only showed my eyes to look inconspicuous and mysterious.

^^^^The one without the hood^^^^

^^^^Just imagine it's metallic blue colour^^^^

I walked up to a fancy looking building with body guards guarding outside so I went towards the counter that was right outside.

And just so happen to overhear the conversation between the person and the customer so I somewhat knew what that place was for.

It was an auction for items or.. Slaves.

I double checked my clothing again before walking up to the counter with an authoritative aura.

Speaking with a commanding tone I asked, "I would like to get a room for the auction."

"You seem to be new here so, 30 copper coins for the normal room, 60 Silver coins for the middle class room, 90 Gold for the High class room." She explain as she swiftly gauged my appearance and tone.

"For the High class room you will have a great view over the stage and your identity will be concealed. You'll also receive the best treatment. And last but not least 10 Platinum for the VVIP Room which is the same as the high class room but even better view of the auction."

"I would like the high class room." I stated plainly.

"Uhm... My apologies but the room is not available... It has been taken up already." The lady trailed off apologetically.

"Then I want the VVIP room." I sighed.

The lady gave me a shocked look before scoffing and shooting me a nasty look, "Yeah right.. Like a kid like you would have enough money."

I scoffed back at her words and wordlessly tossed 10 Platinum coins onto the counter table.

"T-this are... PLATINUM COINS!" She exclaimed as she examined them.

"Can I go now." I demanded impatiently giving her a glare.

"I'm so sorry young master for this lowly servants impudence. KEI! Come and guide this young master into the platinum room right away!" She exclaimed ordering a middle aged guy to come out quickly as he swiftly guided me to the room.

I chuckled silently at how badly Kei was panicking as he guided me towards the room.

I observed the surrounding and nodded, "Not bad... Bring me some refreshments." I state as he bowed and scurried off.

I looked down at the stage through the glass that was only one sided, there was even a button at the side of the wall to announce what I would say but with a different voice.

The auction then began as the person brought up some jewelry, Kei immediately came back with my refreshments placed i down on the table as I told him to leave.

A lot more auctions later...

When are they gonna bring up the slaves... I thought as I let out a little burp.

"Next we have this teenage wolf boy and yes, he is still a virgin." The announcer stated as a boy was forced to step up by the chains on his neck.

He was fairly quite good looking with his silverish white hair and yellowish golden eyes.

^^^^Imagine he has ears and tail, both in white color without the butler outfit, imagine him wearing plain white shirt and pants^^^^

"The selling price is 100 Gold." The announcer said as people started screaming out prices.

The bid slowly came up to 100 million gold and that was when I officially stepped in, "150 million gold." I said after pressing the button.

A robotic monotone voice came out as the announcer stood there shocked, everyone else looked up and stared at the glass

"300 million gold." One female screamed as the announcer looked back down to continue the bid.

"Tch how annoying." I muttered.

"300 Million gold going once." He announcer.

"1 Platinum. I state and once again the crowd went wild.

Some were murmuring or some even were screaming out 'Platinum!?'

"Grrrrrrrr!" I could heard the girl growling as she shouted, "1 platinum and 100 million gold!"

I let the word sit for a moment.

"1 platinum and 100 million gold going once."

Soon...

"...Going twice." The announcer said as the girl smirked.

Now.

"2 platinum." I suddenly blurted out to burst the girl's mood as I could feel her began to rage.

Her face went dark red as she stomped her foot childishly, "10 PLATINUM!" She screamed, "12 platinum." I stated calmly.

She fell onto the floor on her knees outraged by the fact that I've won, well judging by what she is thinking currently, that is the case, so don't doubt me.

"T-tw-twelve platinum going once?" H stuttered out in pure astonishment.

No answer...

No screams...

Absolutely nothing

The hall was pin drop silent as the person continued, "Going twice... Thrice..."

This is getting boring should I get some ice cream after this..?

*BAM*

"Sold to the young master up there!" He exclaimed happily looking upwards towards my room as I smirked from behind the glass.

"N-next auction, this female elf, elves are very rare and she is still a virgin. This is the last thing we'll be selling and it's starting from the price of 200 million gold." The announcer state.

The elf girl than shakily stood out onto the spot light with lesser resistive force than the wolf boy.

Her skin as white as snow, somehow almost being lighter than a vampires skin colour... Maybe because she was under the spot light.

Her eyes were in a shade of a sharp piercing skyblue colour along with her blonde hair which glistened under the light and bounced.

^^^^Without the weapons and the outfit just imagine her wearing a plain white dress^^^^

These are generally the traits of an elf as one might say.

I'm ready to get this annoying thing over with

"2 Platinum." I announced as everyone looked up with shock, still surprised that I even have any money leftover.

I'm a rich bitch afterall.

The girl smirked thinking that I probably didn't have enough so she began to raise the price.

"4 Platinum."

I rolled my eyes from behind the glass and warned, "Don't mess with me girl, 10 Platinum."

Her eyes looked like it was gonna bulge out once I mentioned that amount before she quickly regained back her senses and shouted, "15 Platinum." with annoyance in her voice.

I should be the one that's annoyed, you're never going to win this bid in the first place so why bother.

"16 Platinum." I said continuously as she 'tched'.

I crossed my arms as she raised it up by two platinum, "20 platinum." I said as she stood there flabbergasted, she slumped back down into her chair as the announcer stuttered out,"Going once... Twice... Thric-"

"30 platinum." Suddenly the guy opposite from me, well at the second floor, spoke.

I groaned as I rubbed my temple, "50 Platinum." I shot up the price as everyone gasped.

I smirked thinking that this was the end but he raised the price, "90 Platinum."

"Can you please stop, 100 Platinum." I said irritatedly before raising the price.

"Why~? Are you scared~? 150 Platinum." He chuckled amusedly but I heard his real voice for a moment due to the shitty room he got that was beneath me.

"I'm not because I'm richer than you guys and I'm a busy person. 180 Platinum." i spoke arrogantly as the silence came again.

Looks like I finally won.

"Going once... Twi-.."

"250 Platinum." I heard it say frustratedly,

Daring to compete with me... How amusing, I hope he can entertain me..

I pushed the button before smirking triumphantly.

"300 Platinum." There was extremely tense silence after that.

"Going once... Twice... Thrice... Sold!" He exclaimed before hitting the hammer down, I went out of the room and went to the back stage to collect my slaves.

"3-310 Platinum in total young master." The announcer said stuttering at the large amount of money that I owed.

I lifted my hand up as I placed it into my space dimension, pulling out a large sack of platinum coins and tossed it over to them.

He quickly opened the sack and started counting the coins, "310 coins to be exact, thank you young master for the purchase, please come again soon and this are the slave contracts" He said excitedly.

I nodded mutely and took the leash from them along with the contracts, stuffing it into my pocket.

I began walking off and through the hallways, I was stopped by a young teenager that kinda gave off some prince vibe as he asked, "Who are you."

"Just some super rich kid." I stated in my male voice, walking off while still holding the leashes as the slaves followed along obediently.

I was trying tk think of a nice name to give to the both of them when somebody jerked me back roughly, by pulling onto my hood, causing me to fall onto the floor.

I felt my hair fall put of my hood, "Master!" The elf exclaimed as she panicked and gave me a hand, I took up her offer and grabbed her hand, hoisting myself up properly.

The boy stared at me with shock as he could only exclaim, "You're a girl!!?"

"Nooo I'm just a boy who has a very feminine look and even a chest wow." I replied back sarcastically.

"Oh..." The boy nodded at my answer as my eye twitch, How dumb can he get.

I smacked him on his head. "Of course I'm a girl you dolt!" I exclaimed before I continued dragging the slaves along with me.

"M-master..." Elf girl trailed off awkwardly as I teleported the both of us into the central market, they were shocked with my powers and both their eyes were widened.

I sat down at the empty bench and crossed my legs, "You." I said pointing at the wolf.

"Yes.. Master." He said with his teeth clenched when he was relying me. "What's your name." I stated, shooting him a sharp glare.

The both of them looked at me with slight surprise, "I don't have a name master." He replied in a semi-polite tone.

I shot a look at the girl with a questioning look before she answered back timidly, "Uhm.. Neither do I master."

"Hmm... Aright then.. You shall be called Blade and you... Blair. I am going to be your master from now on so just call me Karly.. Now tell me your abilities."

"I can shapeshift into a werewolf and I'm fairly good with combat using my brute strength."

"I-I can use weapons, especially a bow, along with some nature spells. I'm also considered to be smart in coming up with new tactics." She spoke up before she softened once more.

"Hmm... I like you guys, now change into this clothes separately at that toilet." I said tossing to them some clothes.

(The clothes are the one in the media, excluding the weapon for now)

"B-but mistress... Aren't you afraid that we would escape." Blair spoke softly, while Blade gave a little sigh and clicked his tongue as if Blair had exposed his plan.

"Well if you did escape.. Than I'll just have no choice but to hunt you down." I muttered with a crazed looked in my eyes.

They flinched before scurrying off to the toilet with the clothes.

A few moments later...

They came out of the cubicle and stood infront of me awkwardly fidgeting about, "Good, you'll be my butler while you will be my maid..." I said, appointing them their positions.

I tossed to Blade a nice looking sword and passed Blair a bow and arrow. "The arrows are infinite if you're wondering so you don't have to worry." I said nonchalantly as they looked at me with a flabbergasted look.

"B-but what if we decide to harm you." Blair stutter out once more, as Blade groaned.

Did Blair just expose his little escape plan again? I couldn't help but laugh about the thought.

How amusing~

"Oh don't worry, I'll just have to fend you guys off. Besides I'm way stronger than you think." I reassured hee with a cold smile as she shuddered and got down onto her knees.

"I mean have you ever seen a normal person with over 200+ platinum coins?" I chuckled out.

"I will never betray you Mistress!" She exclaimed out with determination as my eyes slowly shifted towards Blade.

Raising my eyebrow at his hesitance, he finally gave up as I saw him grit his teeth.

"I will obey you mistress."

"Great job~! Now you guys are officially my workers." I congratulated them with a smile before I whipped out the contract before their eyes and tore it apart, right infront of them.

Both of their eyes widened in disbelief since that meant that the contract will not be valid and restricting them anymore.

Afterwards, I walked up to them bit their necks, needing more work to get towards the neck since they were taller than my current height.

They groaned in pain before slumping onto their knees, giving me a slightly pained look as if they have regretted what they've said.

"Don't worry, this means that you're officially under my care and protected by my powers too~" I reassured them as Blair stared at me in shock while Blade stared at me in disbelief.

"You will feel the connection between us and we can even communicate telepathically- Well if our bond gets stronger otherwise I might be forced to do force telepathy which may or may not give you some mental trauma afterwards." I explained only to be interrupted by an out of breath kid.

"*Huff* *Huff* I finally found you!" Exclaimed the idiot from before which an agitated look, Blade and Blair felt the aggression towards me and instantly went to a defensive position right by my sides.

Even if they don't want to protect me, it'll be their instinct to protect their master so it will kick in like a reflex.

"Stand down." I stated plainly before glancing at the boy.

"You. What's your name brat." I asked him.

"J-Jace..." He responded, a little out of breath.

How does a vampire run out breath?

"I'M NOT LITTLE-! AND I'M NOT A BRAT!" He quickly exclaimed soon after his brain processed my words.

"It seems like I hit a nerve over there.." I murmured with an amused look.

"So.. You believe that you're.. Somehow older than me?" I asked to which he nodded his head quickly with a smug look.

"Haha... Jace you're very interesting~" I spoke amusedly, while I placed my hood back up.

"Well I don't believe that you're older than me! I mean look at your height and your figure! You're flat too!" He mocked.

That last comment made me twitch in anger before I let out a cold chuckle, "...W-why are you chuckling" He asked timidly as he backed away from me.

"Reika come and knock him out for me." I commanded since I felt her presence near me.

"Reika?" I heard my two slaves muttering her name in confusion.

Although it took longer than expected, a quick flash came by and knocked him on the back of his neck.

"Great jo- Who are you." I was about to commend her when I quickly realised that the person who came was not Reika.

I sensed Reika's presence once more and realised that it lingered at a particular location.

The person even had the guts to try and carry away the boy.. Right before my eyes.

I sighed before clenching my fist, freezing the persons body so they would be unable to move.

He than fell down from the high spot as he was going to jump away, luckily for the boy, I made sure he didn't fall too harshly and ignored the loud thump from the stranger.

I chuckled at his fall as he groaned out from the impact.

I walked towards him as his back was lying flat down against the floor with himself facing the sky.

I peered down at him and smiled, stomping on his fingers.

Putting more pressure consistently as his face slowly contorted in pain.

I grinned at his misfortune and asked, "So... Who are you?"

He stayed silent but was still struggling to get out of an unknown force that was pushing him down.

"Not answering huh~" I murmured with a sadistic glint in my eye.

"Alright than~ Next question, what did you do to Reika?"

"..."

"Ah~? So you're still keeping quiet huh? That's quite loyal of you~ Or are you just deaf? Are you sure you don't want to answer me?" I asked as he shook his head.

I ignored it and continue on with my speech, "Well too bad for you than~ You'll be my new toy so don't break so soon kay~? I expect great things from you."

Afterwards, I took out a needle from my sleeves and extended it out to his face.

He flinched and looked away with a frantic look, struggling to get away from me.

"Blade, Blair hold him up." I commanded as they quickly took him, and held him up by his arms.

Leaving his legs as it is unable to move due to my power. "Oh wait, my my I'm becoming more and more forgetful~" I chuckled, snapping my fingers so that he can speak.

"Please don't kill me! M-my master ordered me to kidnap this guy because he's a prince from the neighbouring kingdom!" He quickly shouted out.

The idiot, which I won't acknowledge him as a prince, woke up and looked at him with fear before he glanced at me with the same look.

"Oh don't worry, you're safe for now since I managed to save your life." I responded with a straight face.

I turned back to look at the criminal, "Well who ordered you to do so?" I interrogated him.

"I-I don't know I've never seen his face before but judging by the size of his house he's a very rich guy! He has a large figure too!" He exclaimed.

Once again the prince trembled, suddenly the criminal's smirk widened.

"Hey could we come to a deal.. If you kidnap this prince and release me, we can split the reward money!" He proposed.

"Oh? How much are we talking about?" I asked amusedly,"5 Platinum!" He shouted in glee thinking that I would help him.

The prince by that time shuddered and tried to run away but I ordered for my servants to capture him.

Blair being more speedy than the prince grab a hold of him by his arm before he could run off, "And you haven't answered my second question, where's Reika? She's a maid with silverish white hair and piercing red eyes."

"Y-yes she's in an alleyway." He stuttered.

"Thanks... I guess.. Reika awake from your slumber and come to me." I commanded exerting my powers into her body through a link before stirring hee awake again.

"At your command Karly sama." She replied as she appeared beside my side, scaring the living daylights out of the man as he let out a squeal.

I stared at him amusedly, "Mistress we caught him." Blade reminded with an impatient look as he dragged the struggling boy towards me.

Tge kidnappers eyes glowed with happiness at getting his job done. "Before you depart, I want to follow you. Just say I'm your subordinate." I stated coldly as he was about to reject.

My eyes flashed before he froze and nodded frantically.

At the house...

Wow I guess that guy really is loaded

I stared at the artificial garden, grasses, pools, fountains and lakes.

We entered the house while my servants along with Reika stood outside of the gates.

We than went into a certain room which was pitch black with some light showing the guys very large figure.

I snickered to myself about his size as I showed a straight face."Here's the prince master." Kidnapper said as he presented to him the tied up prince, who was still struggling.

"Good work, take the reward and leave." He nodded and quickly went to the curtain which revealed a piece of brown clothing but ut was quickly covered once he took the reward.

He than turned to motion at me to follow him out. I stood there before speaking with my real voice, "Do you know who I am?" I asked.

"W-what? Leave the room now, if not master will get angry." He whispered harshly at me, trying to tug me out of the door.

I stood my ground as he tried to yank me off, only to fall down onto the floor.

I chuckled as the kidnapper quickly kneeled down and apologised, "You leave first, girl stay here." He commanded and the guy could only leave quickly, shooting me a panicked glance.

Suddenly the lights flickered on and I saw that the figure was not real, it was just someone who just stuffed some stuffings into the clothes.

He went towards the prince and untied him, "You failed the test that I'm conducting. So what should I do." He wondered out loud to me.

(Imagine that he looks like Zeref from fairy tail)

"You should do nothing because I actually wanted to assassinate you and that guy." I spoke calmly.

"Ho~? Well you still took the bait." He chuckled amusedly.

"Well I don't need the bait money besides I'm pretty rich already." I stated arrogantly to which the prince just glowered at me.

"Once an idiot always an idiot." I sighed before matching his glower with a sharp glare of my own, as he made contact with my glare he flinched and backed off.

"Interesting..." I heard the guy murmur.

"Yeah, whatever can I leave now?" I asked with an annoyed look.

"Sure, but it depends on your ability to." He replied with a devilish smirk as I rose my brow.

"If you take even a step or try to teleport away, you'll explode into pieces meaning you'll die." He stated with a calm smile.

"So what's your name." I asked him calmly like I was drinking tea at that moment.

"Louis.. How about this.. If you take off your hood. You may leave with your slaves and maid." He bargained.

"Servants. And sure why not." I replied nonchalantly as he stared at me, anticipating for my appearance.

Noticing that I didn't move a muscle he demanded irritatedly, "Why aren't you moving?!"

"Because according to a certain someone, 'I'll explode into pieces meaning I'll die if I try to move'" I mocked, mimicking his voice perfectly.

He sighed and stated, "Alright it's gone so take off your hood or your scarf thingy."

I stared at him as my senses told me that he was indeed telling the truth, I than took off my hood, rolling my eyes at his stupid request.

"Can I go now?" I asked boredly as he stared at my face with shock and a look of.. Familiarity?

"Karlheinz?" He asked with an amused expression, whereas the prince's eyes looked like it was gonna pop out of its sockets.

"Yeah what is it." I mimicked my brother's voice perfectly as I gave him his famous cold smile.

"Why are you here?" He spoke distastefully.

Despite not knowing their relationship, I decded not to act out of character, so I continued on with the act.

"Can't I come and visit an old friend?" I chuckled amusedly in Karl's voice

"...So what do you want from me? And why are you so... Short?" He replied back with wn amused loon.

"Oh how hurtful, I'm not here for anything much. And judging my height? Rude much" I placed a hand on my heart and acted dramatically with a smirk.

*BANG*

"WHERE'S MY SISTER YOU BASTARDS!!- Karly!" My brother exclaimed in anger before noticing me.

He immediately head towards me and he lifted me up to a hug.

While my legs were dangling in mid-air I began swinging my legs and kicking about.

"Let me down!" I exclaimed before he reluctantly put me down.

"How did you find me?!" I questioned, pointing a finger at him.

"Your friend Lily informed me that she has been waiting for you for hours. So I thought you could be in trouble." He explained.

"*GASP* Really!?  Thanks… Brother.." I muttered bashfully.

"*AHEM* Anyways.. How's Lil?" I asked.

"She's resting in the castle.. So what are you doing here?" He asked.

"*EXPLAINS TO HIM WHAT HAPPENED* And than you just had to come in here and ruin my fun~"

"Can we speak?" The idiot spoke out as we ignored him.

"So Karl, is this dolt really a prince?" I asked jabbing my thumb towards him.

"Well surprisingly yes."

"And who's that hot guy standing beside him, your friend?" I asked nonchalantly as he raised his brow.

"Hot guy..?" The friend trailed off awkwardly.

"Yeah, never been complimented before?" I mocked.

"NOO!" My big brother screeched, "I won't let you have a boyfriend until you're 60!!!!!!!" He exclaimed loudly before glaring murderously at him.

"Woah! Big brother Karl, chill. I didn't mean anything much by that.. And aren't I technically older than that?" I explained.

"So do you want to be my girlfriend?" Karl's friend asked with a provocative smile.

"No thank you." I rejected him immediately.

"Why?"

"Me calling you hot doesn't really mean anything much. And besides brothee would love to butcher you at any given moment now." I explained plainly.

"Chill Karl I was kidding." He said 'jokingly' with a straight face.

"Well you better not have any thoughts about having her!" He snorted out before throwing the butcher knife right by his head, causing the knife to be embedded deep into the wall.

"Well, Imma just go. Have fun~" I sung out cheerfully skipping out of the house while placing on the hood.

"Master!" Blair called out worriedly, while blade glanced at me swiftly before looking away.

"I'm fine, Reika go and drive the limo and make sure to fetch Lil first before us." I commanded as she bowed.

"D-do you mind if I asking you a question." Blair stuttered.

"Speak." I stated as she lowered her head slightly, "W-who is Lil that you speak of?"

"Oh, she's my girlfriend." I replied nonchalantly.

"Y-you already have a girl friend?! But you're so young!" She exclaimed loudly before realising something, gasping in shock, she kneeled down to apologise to me due to her 'Lack of respect'.

"It's alright, now get up. And to answer your question she's the first friend I ever made and she's a girl hence she's my girlfriend." I explained as she sighed inaudibly.

"Am I wrong?" I asked, tilting my head to the side before adding on "I'm actually much older than you think."

......................................................
What Blair is thinking at that moment of time 'Haizz... master's actually pretty dense'

Sorry about this weird chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you guys for the 1K reads!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

444K 13.3K 42
All her life she stayed in a laboratory and was tested and experimented without mercy. She was forced to take unknown drugs and was injected with dif...
179K 6.8K 30
All I wanted was a short sweet anime to bing before bed. Instead, I found my self watching an Anime about 10 sadistic vampires biting some poor girl...
22.4K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
27.5K 551 35
Imagine that Vampire King have a daughter... step daughter.. and she was a human but she wasn't just ordinary human. Her blood will never ran out and...