Inspiration

By -orochimaru

The maknaes happen to come across a fanfiction on the internet and gives them inspiration to have a little fu... More

Dont read fanfictiom

182 5 4
By -orochimaru

It was rather late at night. The maknaes ,being curious and adventurous as always, happened to have an idea to read some of A.R.M.Y's fan-fictions.

"Ha let's read this one called....'"Wetter than Wet' it looks interesting." Jimin says scrolling through an app called Wattpad.

They all agreed to it and Jimin sent a link to the fan-fiction so they all can read it separately on their phones. Random snickers and laughs fill the room when one of the boys read something cringey or weird.

"Look it says, "'taehyung rolls his eyes back when he feels Jungkook enter his tight aching pink puckered delicious moist sexy hole."' Who writes these things.." Jungkook says while laughing and not taking his eyes from his phone.

"Why are they making me the bottom? I'm clearly a top." Taehyung pouts.

"Believe what you want to believe little taehyung." Jimin replies.

"Well that's why they made you a bottom too." Taehyung mocks back at the older boy.

"I could top if I wanted to nigga."

"I-"

"Both of you are wrong. I'm the only top." Jungkook says proudly.

Taehyung and Jimin start bursting out laughing. That was the cutest and funniest thing Jungkook has ever said.

"Alrighty..sure" taehyung says still laughing.

"I can prove it."

"And how do you think you can prove it?" Taehyung says while smirking hoping this is going the direction he think it is.

Jungkook gets up from his spot on the bed and scoots close to taehyung. He pushes taehyung backwards till his back is hitting the bed. He straddles Taehyung and pins his hands on the bed.

"Like this." Jungkook smirks knowing he has the power in the situation.

Jimin looks at them shockingly.

"Wow Jungkook I didn't think you had it in you." Jimin says.

"Yeah and I can put something in you." Jungkook's cocky side is coming out.

"Is that so?" Jimin cocks one of his eyebrows up.

Jungkook nods his head. He then feels something poking him from under his butt and taehyung mutters a quiet "fuck" under his breath.

"Jungkook get off me." Taehyung says in a serious tone.

"No. You can't tell me what to do." Jungkook with his big ego and pride refused to let taehyung boss him around.

Jungkook isn't that dumb and understood that Taehyung has a boner, but he doesn't know why he's not getting off of him. After all that is pretty gay for him to stay on.

"I said get off of me now." Taehyung repeats. He's slightly embarrassed since he's hard just by Jungkook sitting on top of him.

"No."

"Last chance Jungkook." Taehyung earns.

"No."

Taehyung snapped and swiftly broke his hands free from Jungkook's grip on his wrists. He turn their positions around so now Taehyung is the one pining down Jungkook.

"Act like a little brat...you'll get treated like one."

"Shut up." Jungkook spat back. Not knowing why he isn't breaking free from taehyung's grip. He knows he can...he's clearly stronger than the older boy, but his body doesn't move.

"Jimin do you see him disrespecting me?" Taehyung asks a rhetorical questions.

"I think we need to teach him a lesson." Jimin says biting his lip.

"You guys can't do anything. Now let go of me." Jungkook squirms.

"You keep thinking that little bun." Jimin smiles a devilish smile.

Jimin gets off the bed to grabs some handcuffs from Namjoon's room (Namjin be freaky) and cuffs Jungkook arms to the bedpost.

"W-what are you guys going to do to me?" Jungkook says imagining different scenarios that can happen right now.

"We aren't doing anything to you." Jimin cooes.

Jungkook signs in relief. Until Jimin and Taehyung start making out in front of Jungkook.

Wait what?  His two favorite hYunGs are sloppily making out with each other..in front of him.

"H-hey guys what are you doing?!?" Jungkook says shock and confused.

The two of them ignored him as if he doesn't exist.

Jimin slowly gets into
Taehyung's lap while taking each other's shirts off. They take this moment to breathe before their lips are crashing on each other's again.

And all Jungkook can do is watch.

"This is really weird guys...." Jungkook says nervously, but is slowly getting hard.

They ignored him again.

Jimin starts grinding himself on Taehyung's thigh while moaning lowly. One of Taehyung's hands rubs up and down Jimin's thin waist which caused to Jimin to arch his back slightly. His other hand goes up to squeeze one Jimin's nipples which makes Jimin moan out loud.

Jungkook still can't believe his eyes and can't believe he's getting turned on by this. His body starts to suddenly jerk trying to find any type of friction in which he receives none.

Taehyung slides down Jimin's sweat pants and palms his cOcK.

"Fuck" Jimin breathes lowly.

"You like that?" Taehyung asks and jimin vigorously nods as a response.

He palms it a littler harder.

Jungkook gets harder when he sees how vulnerable and seXY Jimin looks. He wants to feel good too.

"Taehyung..Jimin can you unhand-cuff me please." Jungkook begs.

Jimin and Taehyung stops what they're doing and looks and Jungkook.

"Do you think you deserve it?" Taehyung asks?

"Yes...yes please" Jungkook squirms...his aching dIcK being restrained in his sweat pants.

"Do you think he deserves it Jimin?" Taehyung asks.

"No not yet.. I don't think he begged enough." Jimin smirks at Jungkook.

"You hear that Kookie? We need you to be a good boy and beg harder for us." Taehyung confirms the decision.

"I-I'll be good..just please unhandcuff me."

"Hmm..harder."

"I want to feel good too..it hurts so much...please I beg you..touch me...p-please I'll be good just for you.." Jungkook practically sobs.

"Aw what happened to our cocky Jungkook from just a few minutes ago go to?" Jimin uses one finger to lift Jungkook's chin so they make eye contact.

Jungkook doesn't respond and just stares.

Jimin presses his lips onto Jungkook's. Jimin's plump lips contrasts perfectly with Jungkook's thin ones.

"Good boy." Taehyung says while uncuffing him from the bed post. He puts Jungkooks hands behind his back and hand cuffs him again.

"Tae-" Jungkook gets interrupted while parting his lips from jimin's"

"No baby boy it's daddy to you."

"D-daddy please just uncuff me." The youngest says. A little uncomfortable by the foreign words leaving his mouth.

"If you show me how good you are then maybe."

Taehyung wraps his long fingers on the waist band of Jungkook's boxer and sweatpants and takes them off in one quick movement.

Jungkook's whole lower body is expose for the whole world to see. His whole face turns read.
" aww don't get shy now baby." Taehyung mewls and starts to kiss Jungkook.

As they were kissing Jimin wraps his small hand on Jungkook's pink cute cOcK and moves slowly.

Clearly he's trying to tease the youngest. Jungkook didn't like being patient and starts bucking his hips up to get to the speed he wants.

"Jungkook I thought you said you would be a good boy?" Jimin teases and holds his hip down with one hand. Jungkook stops moving and just takes the horrible slow pace jimin is giving him.
Jimin leans down and adds his mouth with his hands a suckles on the tip...Jungkook's most sensitive spot.

"J-jimin please A-ah" he says between moans.

"Does it feel good?" Taehyung whispers in his ear before licking a long stripe from his collar bone to his jaw.

Jungkook nods.

"Use your words."

"It feels good...please uncuff me I wa-.....I want to touch you."

"Not yet. You have to earn it. Now come here jimin and get on all fours." Taehyung ordered and jimin obeyed.

"If only Jungkook was as obedient as you," Taehyung sighs, "now Jungkook I want you to eat him out."

"W-what?" Jungkook is startled...he never done anything like that.

"You heard me....eat him out."

Jungkook hesitantly crawls behind a very excited and hard jimin. He leans his face closer to the hole and sticks his tongue out. Taehyung nudges his head forward so it can go quicker.

Once Jungkook's tongue reaches jimin's pUckErEd hOLe a sinful moan slips from jimin's mouth which encourage Jungkook to continued. As he was focused on eating buttholes jimin began slipping a couple fingers into Jungkook. And he was surprisingly loose.

"Jungkookie do you finger yourself?"

"N-no."

Taehyung slaps his ass harshly which made Jungkook let out s whine."

"Don't lie to me. Your hole is too loose to be a virgin's." Taehyung corrected

"I d-did"

"What did you use?"

"M-my fingers."

"Mm"

Taehyung shoves Jungkook's head back on jimin's ass and dips his finger inside a bottle of lube.

He slowly inserts the digit into Jungkook's hole which made Jungkook arch his back.

The one finger suddenly became two.

He stretched out Jungkook's hole as Jungkook was eating out jimin.

Jimin's high pitches voiced engulfing the former silence in the room.

"I think he's ready." Taehyung gives one little smack on Jungkook's butt.

Jimin whines having the nice feeling of a wet tongue go away from his hole.

"Jungkook you've been such a good boy for daddy. Let me repay you." Taehyung says.

"Is my throne ready?" Jimin asks as he pumps Jungkook's cock a few times and Jungkook just nods.

Taehyung squirts about half a bottle of lube on his pENis to make sure he's wet enough and won't hurt Jungkook.

Taehyung lines himself up with Jungkook hole and slowly pushes in.

With just the tip in, Jungkook is already out of it.

"Ah i-it feels good." Jungkook compliments.

Jimin takes this as a sign as to continue with his plans.

Jimin gets on top of Jungkook while facing him and slowly sinks down.

They both moan at this feeling.

Jungkook is already about to come just from having both his hole and cOcK used.

Jimin starts riding him and it just feels too good. Praises of how good he's is doing floods Jungkook's ear.

Finally taehyung starts moving two in a fast past. The sound of his bAllS slapping Jungkook cheeks is too overwhelming and Jungkook feels light headed.

"I- I think I'm gonna c-co" and before he can finish his white hOt gOo squirts our of his sensitive peeny and goes inside jimin.

But since jimin wasn't done he continues bouncing on Jungkook.

The pleasure is becoming too much.

"J-jimin!t-taehyung! it's too m-much" Jungkook says barely coherent.

"Almost there baby boy." Taehyung Moans as his grip on Jungkook thighs gets harder and his past gets faster.

Jimin looks like he's about to finish too with the way his body cant even pick himself up to continue riding the crying boy.

Jungkook bodY begins to spasm as the pleasure and pain fills his brain and all he can think about is jimin and taehyung and that's the only thing he can say between his silent and high pitch moans.

"That's it baby your doing so well...so fucking well baby." Taehyung grunts as he feels he's about to release.

"J-Jungkook!" Jimin moans as he comes all over Jungkook's chest.

Jimin collapses on Jungkook body as Taehyung finally reaches his high.

He sloppily thrust as his last spurts releases.

He slides out and whisper praises for both of the half sleep boys.

"Aww so cute." Taehyung cooes at both of them and takes Jungkook's handcuffs off.

Jungkook doesn't know how being sweaty and tired and having cUm dripping out of you looks cute, but whatever.

"Shut up." Jimin and Jungkook says I'm union.

Ite im tryna get to 2000 words so imma just type her beep hoop reee Stan loona actually don't stan loona just stan chuu she is best girl I love her UwU ugh 47 more words umm so beans are good vegetables. Are beans vegetables? Yeah I think so. Indeed this was a cringey fan fiction I don't know what I was writing or why I picked to put it in here. Ew this is super duper uper luber dumb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...