Heaven (Mystic Messenger x Re...

Af WishingEros

This is a *inhale* Zen, Seven/Luciel, Jumin, Yoosung, V, and Sarean X Reader *exhale*. I don't see much of th... Mere

Your Text
Betrayed
BrokenHearted
Bellyache
Backstory
April 1st!
Atlantis
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lo Que Siento
Extremely Important Question
●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●
Leave Me, I'll Be Fine
Izumi and Haru
Don't Tell Saerry!
...He's Back...?
Shut it, Press!
Just A Normal. Horrible Day. (His Shot)
Will He Survive?
I Lived
Their Plan
Thank you so much
Happy Birthday❤
Days Together
Huh...
More Days
How To Love What's Lost
Make Believe《Saeran
Kitty~《Jumin Han》

One Small Accident

472 19 11
Af WishingEros

Zen, Yoosung, Saeran, Jihyun, Jumin, Saeyoung, and [Y/n] all went to a very expensive restaurant.

Expensive because Jumin couldn't handle commoner food. Plus, we all want to be seen as rich at times.

V and [Y/n] played as a newly married couple, just to get a discount and dessert.

Zen and Jumin, well, they were well known so they already got discounts. Saeran, Saeyoung, and Yoosung, well... there was no discounts for them.

As they ate, they talked about the past and hilarious memories, "Jumin, I remember we all thought you were gay. Then, [Y/n] showed up and you were straight after all!" Seven exclaimed.

Jumin facepalmed, "I don't understand why you guys would think I'm gay," he said, Seven then burst out laughing along with Zen.

"Hmm... raise your hand if you've kissed someone at this table," Yoosung challenged. Everyone raised their hand.

Yoosung seemed a bit shocked for a second, but he shook it off, "On three say who,"
"1..."
"2..."
"3!"

"[Y/n]," the boys said, "All of you," [Y/n] said, embarrassed, "That must be embarrassing," Seven muttered.

Jumin cleared his throat, Yoosung slumped in his chair with a blush on his face.
[Y/n] and him accidentally kissed while they were cuddling one time. They both turned at the same time causing their lips to meet for a long second.
Zen stood straighter, V looked bored, Seven embarrassed, Saeran blushing.

"That was unexpected," Jumin muttered.
"Let's change the subject," V said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Time later, there was dessert everywhere on the table. Anything they could get their hands on they got.

"Hey, [Y/n], could I talk to you at the rooftop?" Zen asked as he turned to her. She took the chocolate popsicle out of her mouth and smiled to him, "Of course."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reader's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The two went to the rooftop, "So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him. He sighed and leaned on the railing.

"Just... stuff... Do you think I'll be able to break up with  Kyungju?" He asked seeming to have a hopeful look on his face, "Of course. If she does anything you have all of us. Jaehee, V, Seven, Yoosung, Saeran, even Jumin, me," I said as I took his hands in mine.

"Here, I'll text her that I want to break up," Zen said, taking out his phone. [Y/n] stood calm as she watched him type out 'We're over'.
With a smile, she sent it for him.

He sighed, "It's over," he mumbled "It's about time, I tell you the real reason why I cheated, and why I said what I said," he said as he looked at me. I nodded as I bit my lip, waiting for a horrible response.

As he was about to say something he was pushed back. Then, a gun was pointed at me.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
~Time Skip~
~3rd Person P.O.V~
♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"I can't remember anything, I'm sorry," [Y/n] cried out as tears ran down her face. The doctor sighed and left the room.

V then entered the room, "Jumin said I should come in," he muttered. His expression broke when he saw her crying.
"[Y/n] it's alright, it's not your fault you can't remember," he told her as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"T-there was... Zen got pushed back and then I saw a gun," she told him, "It's so hard to remember. I was just trying to help Zen with that bitch," she said as she wiped away her tears.

"You... [Y/n] it's alright,please don't cry. The others should have some kind of memory of what happened. All I really remember is calling the ambulance," he said as he combed down her hair.

"I got shot in the chest. But, I can't feel anything. Why can't I?" She asked herself as she let V get beside her, "It's better you don't," he said as he put her bandaged forehead against his chest. She sobbed quietly against his chest.

"Where's Izumi and Haru?" She asked with concern and worry, "They don't know. Jaehee said she was extremely sorry," V told her as he tried to calm her, "Good. Tell Zen I'm really sorry," she choked out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
With Jumin
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I grabbed Zen by the collar. He had been down ever since [Y/n] got in the hospital, yet, he wouldn't go see her.
"Stop throwing yourself a pity party! Go see her you idiot! She needs you!" I yelled as he looked shocked.

"I'm the reason she's there. I deserve to push myself down," he muttered. I grit my teeth together, "She wants to see you damn it!" I yelled, trying to get it in his head.

He shook his head with a sorrowful look on his face, "Just tell her I'm sorry for putting her in this situation," he muttered and slapped my hands off of his collar then walked away.

''Zen-" Yoosung started, "Just leave me alone," Zen muttered as he left the house. Saeran, V, and Saeyoung were at the hospital with [Y/n], Jaehee was taking care of the kids along with Elizabeth the 3rd.

"Zen... he's acting so sad and mean," Yoosung said with a frown, "He's being an idiot. [Y/n] wants to see him and because it's his fault he can't bring himself to," I said with an angry expression.

"Why aren't you there?" Yoosung asked, "I could ask the same thing," I said.
"We can't remember the details to what happened. Zen was the only one not drunk or tipsy," Yoosung said, dodging the question.

"Why don't we ask Luciel to hack into the cameras?" I suggested, "There is no cameras there," Yoosung mumbled. I sighed, "Well, we have to know what exactly happened, all I remember was yelling and then [Y/n] being taken to the hospital," I told him.

"I remember crying..." Yoosung admitted. I sighed once again, "I'm going again, wanna come with me?" He nodded and jumped up.

☆~☆~☆
Zen
☆~☆~☆

I took out a cigarette as I sat on my motorcycle. What happened to [Y/n] is my fault. I feel it. I couldn't catch the guy that shot her either...

Flashback

As the gun was pointed at [Y/n] I hurried to stand up.

As I was about to grab the gun he didn't hesitate to shoot. My eyes widened as I caught her before she hit the floor, "[Y/n]! Don't close your eyes," I told her as the guys ran to where we were.

Saeran took my place immediately, holding [Y/n] in his arms as he started to check where the bullet hit.

The guy was still here. I ran at him but he jumped, he jumped off of the roof and onto another building. Without hesitating, I tried to jump after him.

Once to get pulled by V, "He'll be fine the time you get down," he said as I turned to see everyone. Yoosung was by [Y/n]'s side as tears poured down his and Saeran's face.

Jumin was on the phone, yelling at the people on the other side.
Seven was looking at the wound.
[Y/n] wasn't talking, tears were rolling down her face as she started to close her eyes. Yoosung was begging for her to not close her eyes.

"Please..." Yoosung muttered, Saeran opened his eyes only for them to widen, "Wake up. Please, please," he said rapidly.

"How'd things get so messed up..." V muttered as tears rolled down his face.
"Why aren't they fucking here yet?!" Seven exclaimed in anger, Jumin didn't say much but anyone could tell that there was tears in his eyes.

I looked back and saw the masked man was still there. Getting out of V's grasp I jumped down and ran after him, I tackled him down.

I took off his mask and we stared at each other with wide eyes.
"Big brother," I mumbled as I started to grow angry.
"Why'd you hurt her?! Why'd you shot her?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, truly Hyun. Your girlfriend... you might want to talk to her. I never meant to hurt [Y/n], I'm sorry," he said with sad eyes. As an actor, I knew he wasn't lying or acting at all.

"I'll talk to the bitch, but I need to talk to you after this. If she dies–"
"She won't die, I aimed for an unneeded organ," he said making me sigh in relief.
"I'll talk to you. But I really need to go of she'll–" he stopped in his tracks as he looked to the side, he looked scared. Then he ran.

Kyungju had something to do with this. I know it.
I looked up to see that the ambulance finally showed.

I sighed in relief as I climbed down to join the others.

Flashback End

I was on my way to Kyungju now. I swear if I could kill her, I would.
I opened the door and rushed over to her.

-"Zenny!" She exclaimed with happiness, "Don't you fucking call me that. What did you say to my brother?" I asked as her expression grew scared.

"I've got many people on my side that can ruin you. What the hell for you tell him?" I asked as she stuttered, "I don't want you to leave me!" She said as she fake cried and hugged me, "You blackmailed him. My god," I muttered as I pushed her off of me.

"Yes, I did. But it's because I wanted to save our relationship! She just got in the way! In the way of everything! We belong together, don't you see?" She said as she frantically tried to push her body onto me.

"No, I don't see," I said as the bodyguards grabbed her, "Sorry. Kyungju, but hope you have a good time in jail," I said as they started to pull her away.
"Wha-what?! How?!" She exclaimed.
"You shot her. Not my brother. You changed positions with him to make it look like he shot her," I exposed her.

She gasped in surprise as the guards shoved her into a police car.
Can't believe I dealed with that bitch for so long.

I knew from the start my brother didn't shot [Y/n], Kyungju did.
I sighed as I ran through my hair. [Y/n] would be safe now. But, for her to be more safe is for me to leave.

7/6/19
Word Count- 1745

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

561K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
1.1K 17 10
Falling in love with other men Paying attention to other people than him He got sick of it and did something about it ⚠️This will 100% have spoilers...
10.3K 124 19
A whole bunch of random MM x reader one shots. Most likely spoilers Hella slow updates because I'm a procrastinator. I started this book in like, 20...
41.9K 665 39
Mystic Messenger one shots and sometimes scenarios! I no longer take requests !I do not own Mystic Messenger or any of the characters mentioned! Cove...