♡ Cotton Candy ♡ || Markhyuck...

By BaekingSomeByuns

Mark is a bad boy and Haechan is his next target. More

Cotton Candy
Spotify Playlist
I Don't Date Playboys
He Doesn't Play, He's Really Hard To Get
He's A Playboy But He's Pretty Smart
He's The Cause Of My First Heartbreak
The Truth Will Always Be Told
The Cute Ups and the Break Downs
Of Sober Confessions and Shocking Thoughts
Leaving and Lying
Thank You
7 Years Later
A New Upcoming Markhyuck Book

What Haechan Wants What Haechan Gets

4.4K 193 196
By BaekingSomeByuns

Narrator's Point of View

"Come on Haechan! Just go with us to this party please!" Taeyong kneels down before Hacehan while pouting

"Hyung I told you before, I'm not good with alcohol and I don't like those kind of parties." Haechan replies while playing with his rilakkuma

"Just this once Haechan, I'll buy you anything you want tomorrow." Jungwoo tells the youngest who smiles at him

"Anything?" Jungwoo nods and replies a 'yes'

"I want twenty cotton candies, two pints of strawberry ice cream, a mocha cake and five strawberry yogurts." Jungwoo gulps as he is now cursing at himself for agreeing

"Can we cut that down?" Jungwoo smiles at Haechan who crosses his arms

"Well then, I'll see you guys tomorro—" Haechan is cut once again by Jungwoo

"Fine all of those, but you need to join us later and we're going to pick your outfit." Jungwoo points at Haechan and Haechan nods

'The food's worth it.' Haechan thought

***

'The food isn't worth it.' Haechan thought to himself while trying to fix his tight pants as Taeyong, Jungwoo and Ten eyes him up and down because of what they did to their dongsaeng.

"Oh" Taeyong starts

"My..." Jungwoo continues

"Fuck!" Ten exclaims as they look at Haechan who doesn't look like himself.

Haechan turns to a mirror and widens his eyes at what he looks like right now. Temporary pink dyed hair, cat eye, glistening pinkish red lips, a bit of foundation, bb cream, concealer and blush on. There was also a choker on his neck with a dangling letter H hanging on it and he was wearing a black see-through net shirt with a blue denim jacket, black skinny jeans and a black Balenciaga shoes. (#NotSponsored)

"I.... My pants are too tight!" Haechan whines and the three other boys laughed at him.

"It's supposed to be tight since those are skinny jeans." Ten tells Haechan who was still uncomfortable with the pants that are hugging his legs tightly.

"I know these are skinny jeans but I remember something that skinny jeans aren't good for the health." Haechan tells them and Taeyong rolls his eyes.

"Come on it's just for tonight." He drags Haechan outside his house before he can even change his mind. That same time their taxi arrived and all of them got in.

'God please help me' Haechan prays

***

"Mark Lee, loosen up a bit." Jaehyun hyung tells Mark who just purposely ignores the older while looking at the main entrance.

He doesn't know who he's waiting for and why is he waiting for someone nor dos he know why he's not up for a drink when he likes drinking at parties because of free drinks.

"Don't worry Mark, sunflower's—hik— going to be here soon with wuwu , jen and daeyong. Or maybe they're already here—hik— I don't know...." An obviously drunk as fuck Lucas stated

Mark rolls his eyes and looks over at the three older boys who already looked like pieces of shit.

"How many glasses of alcohol have you drank? Y'all look pretty wasted to me." Mark tells the three of them and Johnny looks back at him.

"Excuse you but we don't want to end up like you who's just been staring at the main entrance for almost an hour now." Johnny chugs up a bottle of soju and hits the back of his head on the soft cushion.

"When the fuck did we get here?" Mark asked Johnny

"We arrived at....Hmm.... Seven eleven?" (#NotSponsored) The least drunk among the three hyungs answers Mark.

Mark looks over on his phone to check the time.

'Oh great, I have been staring at the goddamn entrance for an hour and a minute and probably a few seconds already!' Mark curses mentally and decided to come up to the bartender.

"Give me your strongest one." Mark says daringly and the bartender who's name tag says 'Kibum' nods before preparing his drink.

The bartender gives him his drink and bows before leaving. Mark decided to drink all of it immediately and scans the whole party area trying to find the little boy but somebody taps his shoulder. When Mark turns around, this random girl suddenly kisses him rough and Mark smirks kissing her back roughly. Mark thought of it as a good distraction from the boy who doesn't want to leave his mind soon. The girl pulls Mark by his collar somewhere but Mark stops when he sees the person that's been invading his thoughts for an hour wrapping his arms around the last person he wants to see.

"Hey let's—" Mark stops the girl from talking by removing her hand that's gripping his shirt's collar.

"Fuck with someone else." Mark pushes the girl away from him and the second she collides with another boy she's busy sucking another face again.

'Slut.' Mark gags in disgust and proceeds on getting near Jihoon and Haechan. He sees Haechan who tiptoes and was just centimeters away from kissing Jihoon until he pulls Haechan away. Haechan whines at Mark who looks just as shocked as Jihoon.

"What the fuck have you done to him?" Mark asks Jihoon roughly

"I don't know, he just came up to me a minute before and suddenly wraps his arms around my neck!" Jihoon answers Mark

Haechan tugs on Mark's sleeve and Mark looks at him with raised eyebrows.

"I feel hot..." He whines and both Jihoon and Mark froze.

"Listen to me Haechan, have you been drinking something offered to you by a stranger?" Mark asks Haechan who nods

"Yeah there was this good looking boy who looks really cute and he gave me a drink which tasted weird at first. Oh and Taeyong made me drink some vodka something? Cocktail whas it? I don't know, I'm going to look again for mister nice guy." Haechan was about to go away when two people grips each of his wrist.

Mark and Jihoon looked at each other.

"Just hand him to me Lee because I'm getting him home." Jihoon grits his teeth.

"I'm guessing you don't know his house, am I right?" Jihoon doesn't answer and Mark only smirks at another victory

"Well well, Haechan and I are going now." Mark picks Haechan up and hangs him on his shoulder with Haechan being to drunk to object.

"Byeeee Jihooniiieee!" Haechan waves at Jihoon's figure that's getting smaller every second.

Mark unlocks his car and places Haechan on the shotgun seat and puts on the seatbelt until he hears it click. He gets inside the car and turns in the engine while digging Haechan's pockets for his phone. He unlocks the phone with no passwords required and admires the home screen wallpaper for a while which is Haechan doing a cute face with a pastel color hoodie on before he decided to text Taeyong, Ten and Jungwoo about Haechan because he knows how much those three worries about Haechan while he decided to not text Jaehyun, Johnny and Lucas about his whereabouts since those three doesn't give a fuck about him. By the sound of the a denim jacket falling off, Mark looks at his side seeing Haechan remove his denim jacket making him see clearly throught Haechan's black net shirt. Mark gulps at the sight and tries his best to calm down at the sight of the porcelain skin. Normally, Mark would take this as an advantage and take the person (you know what I mean) but with Haechan, he just can't seem to take advantage of the drunk and spiked boy who looks fuckable right now. There must be something wrong with Haechan according to him or something wrong with him.

"Mark~ It's too hot." Haechan whines as Mark starts driving. Mark immediately puts the air condition on the coldest but Haechan still whines because of course, he's spiked meaning he's horny or sexually problematic right now.

Haechan suddenly unlatches his seatbelt and jumps on Mark's lap which made the older stop the car and luckily he stops it at the side of the road.

"Haechan—" Haechan cuts Mark off by kissing the boy rather roughly like he's an expert when it's actually his first time kissing someone. Mark tries to break the kiss but Haechan just grips Mark's hair and rubs their clothed aching groins against each other. Mark and Haechan got in a steamy make out session for a few minutes before Haechan went back to his seat and latches back his seatbelt. Before Haechan goes to his dreamland he utters something.

"What Haechan wants... Haechan GETS." Haechan utters before falling asleep while Mark was trying to process everything that had just happened.

'Fuck'

Well hello there people it's 11:22 pm here rn and I was just up for this...

Don't forget to vote and comment! 💕 if u wanna 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 41.7K 87
» 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮 # 朱色 » "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞." » 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
331K 13.2K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
325K 14.1K 50
❥ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. ❀ markhyuck ❀ unedited ❀ short chapters