A Fucking Mess ミ RusAme Count...

Od iwaffle727

This is a countryhumans fanfic, and a RusAme one. Also includes *slight* GerPol. It is ripped off of an RP me... Více

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
oh ok then
why

16

106 1 0
Od iwaffle727

((moaning, sounds, hehehehehehehe

~Like- Many sad hours later~

Russia was passed tf out, holding onto Ame. He pulled him closer in his sleep and snuggled him a bit

America smiled, falling asleep slowly.

Once he noticed Ame was asleep, he did shit- and like- got up- and yah uwu

He huffed and saw a padlocked door. "Huh...- this is odd--"

"It is. Do you think there's a key anywhere?"

Poland snored quietly, in his bed. He had a dreamless night this... Uh, what should we call it? Eh, night I guess. His hands were grasping onto his covers, pulling them over himself.

"I don't wanna snoop in his private life but now im curious-"

"I am, too. You got a bobby pin or anything?"

"Er....- I think...-" Russia dug through his pockets and pulled out a safety pin "Ahah!-- This'll work--"

"Can you come help unlock it?"

He stuck the safety pin in the lock and tried unlocking it, eventually getting it "Ame, you stay up here. Ok?"

"O-Okay."

Poland woke to the sound of something unlocking itself. He then heard some whispers, the voices belonging to the two people that were in his house. He decided not to confront them, instead surprise them, and silently walked out, putting his ear next to the door. He quietly listened, eavesdropping.

Russia slowly made his way down to the basement. It was dark. He took out his phone and turned on the flash light as he glanced around. "What...the hell...?" There was a smell...of- Something dead almost. He gagged and covered his nose with his shirt.

"Russia, you good?" America whispered.

"Yeah im okay!-" Russia whisper shouted and continued looking around.

"Alright! Just be careful!" He whisper-shouted back.

He bumped into a small table and shun his light on it. It was...well- weird. It had flowers, viles, ect. Yaknow, weird science shit. The smell had gotten more..- clear now-

Poland guessed that they had sneaked into his basement. 'Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, they were bound to find it out soon,' he thought, mentally gulping.

America whisper-shouted, "What's down there?"

He didn't reply to Ame. Instead he looked at the stuff on the table more

"Russia?"

Russia picked up one of the syringes and thought to himself 'poland...what the hell?'

"Russia! Don't take too long! He might come back!"

"if he comes back, pretend to sleep"

"Okay!"

America sat closer to the couch so he could jump onto it at a moment's notice.

Poland opened his door, fake yawning, and stretching. He walked out, and looked around.

He examined the table a bit more then sighed 'I should probably go--' he thought to himself

America heard a noise and laid down on the couch, "sleeping".

He found America sleeping on the couch, and smiled. He decided to leave him alone a bit, until he heard some creaking. A door was opened, the one to his basement. 'What's this?' he asked to himself, walking towards the basement. He entered inside, closing it and locking it, leaving poor America in the living room. He started to walk downstairs, grinning as he knew Russia would be here.

America jumped up. "Oh, no!"

He flashed his light onto the corner. Something was there. Russia huffed and started to head to it. But. He heard Polands footsteps. "Amercia, what did i say!" He whisper shouted "Go back upstairs and wait..-"

"I'm not down there! Poland is!"

Poland confronted Russia, and smiled. 'Hello, Rosja!' He then knocked him out, using a bat, and tied up wrists and ankles, putting duct tape over his mouth. He set him next to the dead, rotting carcass of Germany.

America heard a loud noise. "Guys!?"

Russia had turned to Poland when he had heard the voice. Then, everything went dark. About 30 or so minutes later, he found himself waking up with yet again, another pain in his head. Russia looked around a bit but everything was fuzzy. He tried to ajust to the darkness. That... smell. It was so- Close.

Poland smiled happily, jumping up and down. 'I see you're awake, Rosja! Do you like my new doll? It's right next to you, body-sized! His name is Germany!' He grinned maniacally.

Russia looked over at the body and narrowed his eyes "MMP!-" he tried to say 'Murderer!'

America paced back and forth. What do I do?

He smiled, staring at Russia. 'What do you want to do first, mmm? I was thinking I could turn you mini size!'

By mini size he means to literally rip his limbs off, leaving the torso left//

'im done for- hes gonna kill me!' he thought and tried to look for something to attack with- or escape with-- Russia looked up at Poland with a saddned look- "mmpph..--"

Poland's expression drooped, 'What's wrong, sweetie? Don't worry, Germany's just right by you!'

The ghost of Germany watched them.

"Russia, my chest..."

'HES FUCKING C R A Z Y---' Russia thought then looked over at the body next to him 'what the fuck-'

"My chest, Russia. There's a knife."

'okay im going crazy--' He mentally sighed

"It's me, Germany."

'is- i- im gonna need thepary after this shit' He then looked up at Poland "Mmp?"

Poland told him, 'Germany told you that there's a knife in his chest. Wanna see? He's my bestest friend!'

He gently shook his head and then looked down

"Oh, no. He can hear me, too."

Poland looked at Germany's body, and nodded, grinning. He walked over to it, picking his body up, and put it infront of Russia's face. He then made his body wave, mocking his voice, 'Hi!'

"Put my hand down, you piece of shit."

Poland scoffed, 'Fine. You're no fun.' He pouted, putting down his arm.

He tried not to throw up from the smell. Russia kicked Polands shin and scooted back

Poland stumbled back, still carrying Niemcy's body. He then took the knife that was sticking out of his chest, holding it in the air. It was gleaming. Poland then dropped the dead carcass, and grinned at Russia. 'You'll get to hear him, I promise!'

Russia glanced down at the body then up at the knife once more. He wanted to tell Poland off badly

"Poland, stop!" He tried to push Poland away, but he wasn't powerful enough."Russia, can you hear me?"

Poland turned around, grabbing a flower and crunching it. Lavender mist started fill the room, warping around their surroundings. He grinned, the grey, and dark basement becoming a beautiful grassland, purple flowers everywhere.

'Do you like it, Russie? The sight is beautiful, isn't it?'

'What kinda fucketry is this'

Somehow, Germany's ghost was still there. "Poland, why are you like this? I loved you."

Russia attempted to get the ducktape off. Somehow, just by biting at it, he did "Y-youre! You're crazy!--"

Poland sighed, sitting down in the grass, looking down at them. 'I am? How? This was always my life..--'

Germany sighed. "I miss the real you, Poland."

'What real me? This is the real me! Stop being so silly, Niemcy!' he giggled.

"Thi- this isn't happening-- i-is it?!"

He took some flowers, their smell of rotting dead bodies emitting from them. He made a flower crown out of it, placing it on Russia's head. He smiled, 'You look neat! America would love to see you in this flower crown!'

"i-i'm about to throw up--"

Germany created a cold spot where Poland was. "No, the real you was the one making flower crowns in the park. The one who's so sweet and joyful and cares so much about everyone. This isn't you."

'In the park? That one's a stupid disgrace to the family,' he snarled.

"That's the one I loved!" Germany growled.

Poland started to cough, some lavender flowers escaping. One, though, was the colours of Germany's flag. He picked it up, 'Ooh!'

"Put my flag down, psycho."

The smell finally got to him. The poor boi threw up some shitty ass lavender flowers "What... the fuck!?--"

He plucked some petals from it, and then stuffed them in his hoodie pocket. Poland then crushed the rest in his hand, it leaving a red mist. The surroundings warped to become red, everything that was an object was black.

'Oh! Look! It's his dream!'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

745 55 9
The tall tale of the later hardships faced by "the gifted child". As Russia ages, he finds his life dulling because he has nothing to live for. He ha...
21.4K 915 42
(Cover by @rustypetals , go give them a follow! ^^) ________________________________________ "You're...my friend?" He asked hesitantly. I turned to l...
187K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
220K 4.6K 48
[NOTE: I wrote this such a while back. So I apologize if there's a lot of grammar problems. Enjoy<3] *Title* Join the craze yo. This book only contai...