Right By Your Side ~ Larry St...

Da ontsmette

Marine Biologist Harry Styles works at SeaWorld Australia and conducts dolphin therapy sessions for people su... Altro

Right By Your Side
Chapter 1: Changes
Chapter 2: Colder now
Chapter 3: Bloodstained heart
Chapter 4: Maybe it found me
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: Warm Whispers
Chapter 7: Nakedgate 2.0
Chapter 8: Nightminds
Chapter 9: Fighting a losing battle
Chapter 11: Secrets
Chapter 11: The pause
Chapter 13: I'll fight
Chapter 14: A temporary love
Chapter 15: Our armageddo
Chapter 16: No good in goodbye
Chapter 17: Can't give you up
Chapter 18: I won't let go of you, I swear
Chapter 19: I am yours
Chapter 20: Our new beginning
Chapter 21: Epilogue
New book!

Chapter 10: Insatiable

1.7K 39 12
Da ontsmette

"Turn me on, Never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you ....Insatiable"
Darren Hayes

It was well past midnight, the house dark and silent, when Harry finally deemed it safe enough to creep down the hall from Liam's room to his own, where he knew Louis was waiting for him. He was freshly showered and dressed only in his boxers, his chest and feet bare.

His heart was pounding and he really wasn't sure if that was fear of being caught or simply anticipation, but he thought maybe it was a little of both. His mind was blank, save for the constant chorus of louislouislouis and he guessed it was now official – he was thinking solely with his dick, because all common sense had fled the minute Louis' mouth had closed around it.

He had apparently lost all ability to operate as a fully functioning adult who was able to make good choices, yet he could barely find one single scrap of remorse, his need for Louis overwhelming everything else. He was surely hurtling toward disaster, and yet he was incapable of changing course. None of the arguments that had seemed to make so much sense before held any sway with him now – Louis' touch had silenced the voices of reason.

Zayn and Niall had returned with their Thai food, completely oblivious to the air fairly crackling with electricity around them. Sitting through dinner and the movie they'd watched afterward, without being able to kiss Louis or touch him the way he wanted to, had been torture, his whole body screaming with the need to touch.

He hadn't realised how hard it was going to be keeping his hands off him now he'd been given a taste. When they'd put the movie on, he'd practically sat on top of Louis, sharing an armchair and taking every opportunity to touch him, needing the contact like he needed to breathe. Luckily, they'd been tactile and unconcerned with personal space from the beginning, so his behaviour didn't seem out of place to Niall and Zayn, both boys taking it in their stride and neither batting an eyelid at the human pile on the armchair.

He could tell Louis was equally impatient, equally needy, taking every opportunity he could to shift against Harry, run his fingers through Harry's hair and just generally let his fingers play along his skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps wherever he went.

Harry had been so worked up by the end of the movie, he'd quickly excused himself and headed to Liam's room on the pretence of going to bed. He'd then pulled out his phone and texted Louis.

Harry 10.38pm

Had to leave the room or I was gonna drop to my knees and blow you right there in the lounge room.

Lewwwiissss 10.40pm

I would've let you.

Lewwwiissss 10.41pm

Meet me in your room when they go to bed. Need you x

It had been the longest hour and a half of his life, after he showered and waited for the house to go quiet, and Harry was already three quarters hard as he tip-toed down the hall toward his room. He quietly pushed the handle down, wincing as it squeaked, and pushed the door inward. He was barely halfway inside when he was grabbed and forcibly pulled into the room, the door closing and Louis pushing him up against it, smashing their mouths together and already making grabby hands at Harry's pants, yanking them roughly down and running a hand over his now leaking cock, as Harry moaned into his mouth.

Louis was already naked, obviously never got dressed after his own shower, and Harry's hands roamed his skin frantically, needing to feel every inch of him. There was such a desperate edge to their interaction, like they'd not touched each other for weeks, instead of just hours. They became a wild tangle of limbs as they reached for each other, eager to touch, to taste.

As Louis pulled back and kissed, open mouthed, down his jaw and neck, Harry gasped.

"Fuck Lou!" he panted "I... ugh... ah!" He suddenly found that the ability to string a sentence together while Louis bit and sucked on his neck eluded him and he was just uttering nonsense and small breathy noises, bucking his hips up to meet Louis' which were already rolling into him with an almost frenzied insistence, the friction sending white hot pleasure pulsing through him.

As Louis bit down once more, sending another jolt of liquid heat down his body, he realised that a mark on his neck would give them away.

"Marks Lou – n... oh... neck" was all he managed to get out, chest heaving as their hips came together again and another wave of sensation was rushing through him. God, this was going to be over before it began if Louis kept rolling his hips like that!

Louis dropped onto his knees, taking his boxers with him as he went, Harry's hard length bobbing out eagerly right in front of Louis' face. Louis licked his lips greedily before mouthing his way along the underside, tongue licking firmly before his eyes met Harry's. He held Harry's gaze as he took him down slowly, mouth stretched around his rigid cock and Harry lost all ability to breathe or form a coherent thought. He couldn't tear his eyes from the sight of Louis on his knees, looking up at him, mouth wrapped around him. He gave a low whine as he watched him pull back up, cheeks hollowed. He looked so incredibly hot, Harry felt weak just looking at him, legs trembling and his chest pounding. Without the wall to lean against, he would've been a puddle on the floor.

Being encased in the warm wet cocoon of Louis' mouth was pure heaven and Harry's head dropped backward, eyes rolling back in his head as Louis ran his tongue over the slit before he slid back down. Louis had one hand firmly wrapped around Harry's thigh and the other was wrapped around the base of Harry's cock, gently stroking him in rhythm with his mouth. Harry had to fight back the urge to thrust his hips forward, feeling them start to tilt.

Louis felt him holding back, so he dropped his hand from Harry's cock down to his balls and used the hand wrapped around Harry's thigh to pull him further in, letting him know it was OK, that he wanted more, wanted Harry to fuck his mouth.

"Oh Fuck Lou, yes" Harry moaned, giving his hips a tentative slide forward, feeling it when he hit the back of Louis' throat. Louis groaned and squeezed the back of his thigh harder, pulling him forward till he obliged and started to thrust into Louis' mouth, reaching down to slip his hands into Louis' hair.

"Oh Jesus Lou, I'm gonna come already" he panted as he thrust more quickly into Louis' mouth. Louis' eyes were watering and his mouth was wet, gagging a tiny bit, but his pupils were blown and he hummed around Harry like he was loving every minute of it. He moved his hand from Harry's balls back to his entrance, brushing a finger over the puckered muscle in a light caress. That was all it took for Harry's climax to hit him with very little warning, his body jerking with the force of it. He pulled back as Louis choked a bit, trying to swallow it all and as Louis pulled off, the remaining come splattered over his mouth and chin. He grinned up at Harry, sliding a thumb through it and sucking it off. He looked utterly wrecked and Harry had never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

"Shit" Harry rasped out, his voice hoarse. As Louis stood back up, Harry took his mouth in a filthy kiss, tasting himself on Louis' tongue and loving it. He walked them both over to the bed, tumbling them down and pinning Louis to the mattress.

"My turn" he mumbled as he kissed his way down Louis' torso.

Harry barely had his mouth around him and Louis felt the white heat pooling in his belly. He'd almost come while he had Harry in his mouth and when Harry sucked back up his shaft, the pleasure that shot through him was almost too much to take.

"Shit... ahh... Haz" he whined brokenly, pushing his hands into Harry's hair and tugging. Harry moaned, sucking harder, and Louis had to fight to stop himself from crying out. "Not gonna last" he bit out, his breath coming in heavy pants now. Harry maintained a steady rhythm, driving Louis toward his climax. Louis felt the familiar pull but wasn't ready for the strength of his orgasm when it came, bucking up off the bed with a throaty groan as he spilled into Harry's mouth and riding out the seemingly endless waves of sensation that followed. When he had taken it all, Harry pulled off, chest heaving and slumped next to Louis on the bed.

Louis lay beside him, trying to catch his breath and neither moved, their limbs heavy and bodies sated.

"Oh My God" Louis whispered.

"Yeah" Harry replied, before they both chuckled.

Louis turned into Harry's side, snuggling in with his head on Harry's chest and an arm wrapped around his waist.

"It's never been this good for me before H" he told him quietly. "Everything feels so different with you."

"Me too" Harry replied. After a few minutes of silence, Harry cleared his throat. "Lou? I need to tell you something."

Louis frowned, picking his head up to look at Harry. "That doesn't sound good" he answered, concern lacing his words.

"No, no" Harry assured him "it's just. Well it's... I don't really know how to..."

"Just say it Haz, you're scaring me" Louis told him.

"I'm a virgin" Harry blurted out, blushing.

Louis face was blank with surprise. "What?"

"I've never... you know. I mean I've done everything but that. And it's not like I..." he was stuttering now, awkward about the subject. "I mean I've, you know, experimented on my own and stuff" he mumbled, trailing off.

Louis was staring at him, eyes heavy and mouth hanging open at the very thought of Harry "experimenting".

"What exactly do you mean by experimenting?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Harry blushed harder, his face turning a lovely beetroot colour. "Well I've fingered myself – you know, tried opening myself up" he paused "and I've, like, used a vibrator – only a small one, but, yeah."

"Jesus Harry" Louis breathed, feeling his dick twitch at the mere thought of Harry fucking himself with a vibrator. "That's so fucking hot."

"Yeah?" Harry replied, eyes hopeful. "You're not, like, put off that I'm a virgin?"

"Not in any way. I kind of love that you've never been with anyone if I'm honest" Louis replied. "In fact, now would be a good time to tell you that although I'm not a virgin, I've never bottomed before."

"Really?" Harry replied, smiling softly, secretly loving the idea that Louis had never let anyone top with him.

"Yeah, I just never felt close enough to anyone to let myself be that vulnerable, you know? I mean, I've done some experimenting on my own too, so it's not like I don't want to – it's just that, well, it's never really felt right."

Harry smiled at him. "I'm kind of glad that we're both bottom virgins" he grinned.

Louis chuckled, rolling his eyes as he replied "Oh my God Haz, you're such a dork! But I guess I'm glad too – and don't worry babe, I would never pressure you to do anything you didn't want to do. We can stick to the other stuff and I'd be just as happy – I just wanna be with you."

"No!" Harry exclaimed, sitting up and taking Louis' hands in his. "That's not what I meant! I want that with you, Louis. I want everything with you. I was saving it for when I really loved someone and they loved me – I know it's old fashioned. I just thought you should know that I wasn't experienced – didn't want to make a fool of myself."

Louis felt his chest constrict painfully as he looked back at Harry, his heart surely about to burst from his ribcage as it was overwhelmed by the love he felt for this beautiful, curly haired boy.

"I want everything with you too Harry" he whispered, squeezing Harry's hands. "Let's just let it happen naturally, yeah? We'll know when the time is right."

The smile Harry gave him was pure sunshine, warming him from the inside out. "Yeah" he grinned, rolling them over and pinning Louis to the mattress "and in the meantime, I'm gonna learn every inch of you by heart." He leaned down, kissing Louis slowly, with an aching tenderness that was a stark contrast to their earlier wild kisses.

When they pulled apart, Harry brushed Louis' fringe back from his face and made a small whiney sound before saying "I have to go back to Liam's room love. It's almost two o'clock and I can't risk falling asleep here."

Louis made a noise of protest, pulling Harry in and kissing him once more. "No!" he argued as they pulled apart. "Not yet H, please?" he pleaded. "Just a little longer!"

Harry was incapable of denying Louis anything, especially when it was something he wanted so badly himself. He sighed, settling back onto the mattress and pulling Louis into his side. Their breathing slowed and evened out and that was the last thing Harry remembered.

***

Harry woke to the sound of Niall and Zayn moving around in the hallway and his eyes widened as he realised he was lying in his bed, naked, with Louis in his arms. Any second, the boys would be barging into either Liam's room or this one and would quickly work out what had happened.

He dove out of bed, startling Louis awake as he jumped up and began frantically searching for his underwear.

"What's happening?" Louis asked, still half asleep and looking adorably rumpled and confused.

"Fell asleep and forgot to go back to Liam's room" Harry whispered loudly, quickly tugging on his boxers and heading for the window.

"Oh Shit!" Louis hissed.

"Yep!" Harry agreed. "Niall and Zayn are already awake, so I can't get to Liam's room without going out the window."

He started to climb through the open window and Louis muttered "wait!" before rushing over and kissing him, grinning madly as he then proceeded to push him out faster. When he was outside, standing in the back garden, Louis popped his head out of the window and smiled, adding "love you!"

Harry grinned back at him, all dimples and doe eyes, and blew him a kiss. "Love you too baby!" he replied before dashing off in the direction of Liam's room.

When he reached up to slide Liam's window open, he found it was locked. He cursed and then quickly made his way to the back deck, praying the sliding door was unlocked.

By some miracle it was indeed unlocked and he slipped inside, closing the door behind him.

"Harry?" Niall's surprised voice startled Harry, making him jump and he held a hand over his racing heart.

"Shit you scared me mate!" he told Niall, laughing.

"What were you doing outside?" Niall asked him.

"Oh, um, just, like... seeing what the weather was like" he stuttered out, cringing at himself.

Niall laughed, shaking his head at Harry like he was crazy. "Same as every other day mate – fuckin' hot!"

"Yeah" Harry laughed "s'pose you're right. How did you sleep?" he asked changing the subject.

Niall blushed. "Yeah alright" he mumbled and Harry grinned. Niall was pretty crazy about Zayn and Harry was happy for him.

Zayn wandered into the kitchen then, showered and dressed in some of Niall's clothes. He placed an affectionate kiss on Niall's head and ruffled his hair as he passed him on the way to the kettle. He smiled at Harry, greeting him.

"Good Morning" Harry replied. "Um, do you know if Lou's up yet?" he asked casually. "I'd better see if he needs to borrow some clothes."

Zayn nodded. "Yeah he just jumped into the bathroom to shower – he should be out any minute."

Harry headed off down the hall, trying desperately not to think about Louis showering and failing miserably. He was sitting on the end of the bed when Louis came back into the bedroom, towel wrapped around him and hanging dangerously low on his hips. His hair was wet and his skin was damp and dewy, tattoos on display, making Harry's mouth water. He stopped in the doorway and smiled at Harry, taking his breath away and Harry stood up from the bed, stalking over and pulling him into the room and behind the door so he could steal a kiss.

Louis whimpered softly and opened his mouth to Harry immediately, tilting his head to deepen the kiss and Harry let out a growl deep in his throat.

"Hey Lou!" Zayn's voice called down the hallway, causing them to spring apart and Harry to busy himself at the closet, pulling out some clothes for Louis. "Did you want a cup of tea?"

"Yeah Z" Louis called out as cheerfully as he could with his heart racing "that'd be great, thanks!"

As he heard Zayn's footsteps return to the kitchen, he walked over and slumped himself along Harry's back. "Holy shit Haz, this is going to be so fucking hard!"

Harry turned, taking Louis in his arms and kissing his forehead. "Yeah but it was just as hard keeping our distance and this way we get to be together. Silver Linings Lou."

They smiled at each other and Harry left to take his shower while Louis dressed and headed to the kitchen.

When Harry later wandered into the kitchen and saw Louis wearing his clothes, he may or may not have forgotten how to breathe as he felt a rush of primal satisfaction at seeing his man draped in his clothes again, which hung loosely on him. It somehow felt akin to marking his territory and his eyes roamed Louis' body hungrily. Louis was looking back at him just as greedily and Harry wondered, not for the first time, if he really possessed the kind of self-restraint that would be required to keep this thing a secret. He hoped so, but really, the way Louis was looking at him right now, it was anyone's guess.

He sighed. This was going to kill him – Louis was literally going to be the death of him.

But what a way to go, he thought happily.

*** 

Insatiable.

Harry had never really understood the meaning of the word before – not really. He understood the vague concept of never getting enough of something, yadda, yadda, yadda.

What he hadn't had any concept of, was the bone deep hunger that came with wanting something so badly, craving it and that no amount of having it was ever enough to stop you craving more.

He understood it now.

They'd been sneaking around for seven days and Harry was losing his mind. He was strung so tight he felt like he was going to snap, his body in a state of constant alert.

They'd hardly had any time alone together over the last few days. Niall had to work a few late nights after a seal rescue gave them a baby seal to nurse. He and Barb had been putting in extra hours of overtime assisting the vet with the care, meaning he and Zayn had not had any sleepovers, so Harry hadn't really had a valid excuse to stay over at Louis' place, nor he at Harry's, without raising suspicion. The remaining hours of the day they were rarely alone and had managed a few stolen kisses at best.

They had tried to sneak away the night before, telling Zayn they were thinking of going for a drive to the beach and maybe a walk. Zayn had thought that was a great idea and decided to join them, much to Harry's annoyance. He spent nearly the entire time sulking and was only placated when Louis called him later last night and described in excruciating detail all the things he was going to do to him when he got him alone next.

As Louis' voice echoed in his ear, Harry had closed his eyes and let his imagination picture all the dirty things Louis was describing. He'd let his hand slide down and grip himself, stroking slowly. When he let out a soft whimper, Louis paused.

"Are you touching yourself Harry?" he'd asked, his voice lowering and turning croaky at the thought.

"Mhm" Harry had breathed in response. "Had to Lou, you turn me on so much. So hard for you."

"Fuck" Louis had whimpered, palming himself through his boxers as he lay on his bed. "Hard for you too babe" he'd rasped out as he had started to thrust into his hand, a soft groan escaping his lips.

They'd brought themselves off together, talking each other through it, and it had been so good and yet not nearly enough. Harry had slept fitfully and woken irritable. He needed Louis, needed to touch him and be touched. He felt like he was on fire and would spontaneously combust if he didn't get Louis alone soon.

Insatiable.

When he'd wandered into the kitchen that morning, Liam had been mixing himself up one of his protein smoothies and he had smiled at Harry, asking him how everything was going.

"I feel like I have hardly seen you and Niall lately. I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you, it's just that Sophia's roommate has been overseas and we've had the place to ourselves and wanted to take advantage of it."

Lucky you, thought Harry resentfully. You're christening every surface of Sophia's flat and I can't even get five fucking minutes with my boyfriend because he's a secret nobody would approve of. Fuck my life.

He bit back a pout and mustered up a smile – at least he hoped it looked more like a smile than a grimace. "That's OK mate, we've been really busy anyway."

"Yeah, how's it going? Louis' treatment I mean." Liam asked.

Harry brightened at being able to talk about Louis, smiling softly as he replied "he's doing so well, Li. I'm really excited for him.   He's ahead of schedule with his results and he's really throwing himself into it. I know there'll be setbacks, but he's doing great."

Liam looked at him shrewdly for a minute. "I know you really like him Haz, and I know it's hard for both of you, but I'm so proud of you for how you're handling it. You're doing the right thing." He clapped Harry on the shoulder as he left the room. "Gotta run, see you this afternoon, OK?"

"Yeah" Harry mumbled, feeling guilty – but not nearly as guilty as he should feel. Things with Louis felt so right that everything else just faded away, including every single reason that this was a bad idea.

He'd been eager to get to work, eager to see Louis and now he paced his office, waiting for Louis to arrive with all the patience of a caged lion. He was restless and kept looking out the window.

"For fuck's sake Harry" Niall whined from where he sat at Harry's desk, large coffee in front of him and bleary eyes after another night attending to their rescued seal. "Will you quit pacing? What's wrong with you today, anyway?" he asked. "You're like a toddler that won't sit still."

Harry sent him a glare that he took no notice of, before sitting down on the other side of his desk, reaching over to steal some of Niall's toast. Niall made a little squeal of protest, slapping Harry's hand away and pulling his plate closer.

"So how's the baby seal?" asked Harry, hoping the topic would distract both of them from the fact that he was a mess.

"She's adorable Haz" Niall grinned. "We called her Bubbles, because every time she huffs out of her nose, bubbles come out!" he giggled. "It's so cute, you have no idea! You have to come and see her now she's doing better, she's just the sweetest thing."

Harry smiled, Niall's excitement contagious. "OK I'll bring Louis down after our session – are you meeting Zayn?"

Niall's grin turned soft at the mention of Zayn's name. "Yeah. I've been so busy we haven't seen much of each other this week. I thought I'd take him out tonight to make up for it – Jake's showing some of his artwork at a gallery opening in Surfer's Paradise and Zayn would love it. Thought maybe I'd take him for a romantic dinner first and all – woo him proper like."

Harry's heart had started pounding as Niall spoke. Niall and Zayn were going out. They'd have the place to themselves! Holy Shit! Harry's mind was racing at the thought of having Louis alone for what would likely be a few hours.

Stay calm! Holy Shit! Don't smile – you don't want to give yourself away. Act casual dammit! But ALONE. With Louis. Yesyesyesyes!

"Sounds awesome" he told Niall as casually as he could. "Guess I'll go over and keep Lou company then."

*** 

Louis had never been so out of control of his own body before. It seemed that every cell, every nerve ending was screaming for Harry and he literally had no control over it. Every time Harry was within touching range, Louis had to battle to keep his hands to himself. It was the very definition of torment. They'd been living in a state of perpetual frustration for days now and there seemed no end in sight.

As he and Zayn walked into Harry's office, his eyes automatically found Harry and his reaction was the same as always. His pulse leapt and his heart gave a little flutter and as Harry grinned at him, he felt a shiver of awareness run through him. He vaguely wondered if there would ever be a time he looked at Harry and didn't feel like this, if maybe he'd build up some sort of desensitisation to the "Harry effect". He thought perhaps not as his mouth automatically curved in response.

Zayn and Niall left quickly, wrapped up in their own little world and Niall telling him all about Bubbles. When they'd left the office, Harry and Louis stood grinning stupidly at each other for a minute or two, then Louis headed for the change room door, Harry immediately following.

As soon as they were in the room, Harry crowded him into the wall, kissing him thoroughly. Louis hummed happily, opening his mouth to Harry's insistent tongue and wrapping his arms around Harry's shoulders, hands slipping into his hair, clutching the curls and tugging.

Harry moaned quietly into his mouth and he pressed his body along Louis' front. He could feel himself start to calm down, having Louis close once more. He took his time, slowly plundering Louis' mouth and relishing the taste of him.

Louis sank against the wall, arms pulling Harry in as close as he could get, their bodies joined all the way down the front. Harry was kissing him with such tenderness, such passion, that he lost all ability to think, his awareness reduced to just the feel of Harry against him, of Harry's mouth on his.

He's not sure how long they were there, their mouths moving together and bodies shifting against each other. It was not nearly long enough and Louis would never have willingly pulled back, but the bang of the office door sounded and they jumped apart, breathing heavily.

Without saying a word, Harry took off for the change room door, praying he didn't look as wrecked as Louis did when he'd pulled back and looked down at him. He entered the office, relieved to see it was Ashton.

"Hi mate" he smiled.

"Hey Harry" Ashton grinned "just checking to see if you're doing the dolphin show this afternoon? Luke's off today and I'll need an extra set of hands."

"Yeah mate, no problem. I haven't got any sessions this afternoon, so I'll be there to set up about two o'clock." Harry told him.

"Great!" Ashton replied. "See you then!"

He left the office and when he was gone, Louis wandered out of the change room, all ready for business in his wetsuit.

Harry smiled at him fondly. "Ready?" he asked.

"Let's do this!" Louis replied, walking past Harry and brushing his hand across Harry's cheek sweetly as he headed for the door.

***

They were in the pool, Louis dog paddling as Candy swam around them and grinning at Harry, who was smiling back at him.

"So what's on the Agenda today?" Louis asked.

"You're going to dunk your head underwater today" Harry told him with a grin, and Louis' smile faded almost instantly.

"Oh" he replied, swallowing nervously.

"Before you get yourself worked up, it only has to be for a second and I'll be right here, holding your hand, OK?"

Louis still looked worried, so Harry swam over, sliding his arms around his waist. "Lou, I know you can do this. You've been working so hard and you're ready. Trust me."

"I do trust you Haz" Louis replied "it's just that the thought of it makes me nauseous, you know? Like I can already feel my lungs struggling to breathe."

Harry nodded. "We'll do your guided meditation first then" he told Louis "you need to try to stay calm, OK?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah, OK."

Harry guided them into the shallow water so he could stand behind Louis and guide him through the meditation. Louis leaned back into him, laying himself down until the back of his head was in the water and his legs were floating out in front of him. He concentrated on Harry's voice and let it ground him, soothe him. He felt his tense muscles relax.

When he'd finished the meditation, Harry moved so he was beside Louis' floating body and his arms were under his shoulder and lower back, supporting him.

"Now Lou, I want you to try to lower your head back till it's just under the water and then bring it straight back up."

He could feel Louis' breathing immediately become faster and his body tense up, so he kept his voice calm. "It will be a few seconds at most Lou. A few seconds is not enough for anything to happen to you. I have you, I won't let go and I'm here to pull you straight back up, OK?"

"Haz I don't think I can" Louis was looking up at Harry, his distress written all over his face.

Harry looked down at him, tenderness radiating from him. "Louis, you got this babe. You're so strong - it's one of the reasons I fell in love with you, did you know that? Besides, we're the dream team remember? We can do anything when we're together."

Harry smiled down at Louis gently and Louis found his lips curving up in response. God he was so in love with Harry it was ridiculous. The strength of Harry's arms holding him made him feel safe and he knew he had to try. He had to win this fight because Harry deserved someone whole, someone who wasn't damaged the way he was. He wanted to be worthy of Harry's faith in him.

He took a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm his racing heart, then he nodded. "Okay" he replied.

He took another deep breath, this time holding it in as he tipped his head back. Instead of thinking about the water slowly engulfing him, he kept his thoughts on Harry, focused on his arms, on his strength.

As soon as his face was just under the water, he pulled back up, gasping for air and clutching at Harry, who quickly changed his hold to slide a hand up under Louis' head, supporting it as he stood up, spluttering and coughing.

"You did it Lou!" he was saying, although Louis barely heard him over the pounding in his ears and the rush of his heavy breathing. He looked up and Harry was grinning down at him, his smile bright enough to give the sun overhead a run for its money and he felt the tightness in his chest release as a burst of pure elation hit him, along with adrenaline, making him feel weak at the knees. By the time they'd walked across to the platform to sit down, Harry was practically carrying him.

As they sat side by side on the platform, Louis found himself laughing out loud. "Oh my God, Haz. I really did it. I mean, it was only for a second, but I did it!"

"I'm so proud of you baby" Harry replied quietly, slipping a hand over to join with Louis' underwater, and Louis felt like he could climb mountains if it meant Harry looking at him like he was right in that moment.

As they threw pieces of fish to Candy from the platform later, Harry told him about Niall's plans for that night.

Louis' eyes grew wide and he grinned. "So we'll..."

"Have the place to ourselves? Yep!" Harry answered before turning to Louis, leaning in to say quietly "and I intend to make the most of it Lou."

Louis felt himself shudder, looking up into Harry's hungry eyes and thinking that tonight couldn't come quick enough.

***

When they wandered over to the Seal enclosure after their session, it was to find Niall in the feed rooms, filling a bucket with fish to feed to Bart. After they'd greeted him, Louis asked where Zayn was.

Niall grinned, putting a finger over his lips, signalling for them to be quiet and then beckoned them forward. They followed him to the doorway leading to the outdoor area of the enclosure, where he turned and pointed to where Zayn was sitting cross legged on the ground, a small baby seal sitting in front of him. Zayn was feeding her small cut up pieces of fish and chattering away to her sweetly cooing and talking baby talk.

"I can't decide who's more adorable" whispered Niall "the cute baby seal or Zayn cooing over the cute baby seal!"

Louis snorted and he and Harry chuckled at Niall. They wandered out and Zayn turned to smile at Louis.

"C'mere Lou, come see her she's so cute!" he said.

Harry and Louis went over to sit next to Zayn, moving slowly so they didn't startle her. She was the dearest little thing and Louis felt his heart melt into a puddle of goo as she stared back at them with large eyes.

They waited while Niall fed Bart and when Barb arrived back to take over the care of Bubbles, they headed off to grab some lunch.

At lunch, Harry proudly filled the others in on Louis' progress, making Louis blush at the praise Harry heaped on him.

When Harry looked at his watch and saw it was one thirty already, he grimaced.

"Oops! Better head over and set up for the dolphin show" he said. "I'll see you tonight yeah?" he asked Louis and leant forward without thinking, almost kissing him goodbye, before he realised what he was doing. He stopped himself and instead swung his arm, giving Louis a friendly punch on the arm.

Louis was smirking at him, trying not to grin as he replied "yeah, see you tonight."

*** 

Harry arrived with Niall, both boys bringing overnight bags with them and Louis silently sent up a prayer of thanks that Zayn and Niall only had eyes for each other, because anyone with eyes would be able to see the heat radiating off Harry and the effect it was having on him.

They were both vibrating with barely concealed anticipation, the air in the room electric as they revolved around each other, holding themselves at bay as they waited for Zayn and Niall to leave.

After the boys left the house, Louis went over to stand at the window, peeking between the curtain and the glass to watch the boys leave, wanting to be sure they were gone before he threw himself at Harry.

Harry was too impatient to wait for that, stalking up behind Louis and wrapping his arms around Louis' waist, leaning down to kiss his neck. His semi hard length was pressed against Louis' bottom and he used his hands to grip Louis tightly and pull him back as he thrust forward.

Louis let out a soft moan, tipping his head back against Harry's chest to give him better access. "We need to be sure they're really gone" he told Harry, but his body was not lending any weight to his argument, traitorously arching back into Harry, even as he protested.

As he vaguely heard Niall's car pull off down the road, he turned in Harry's arms and took his mouth in a heated kiss, pulling himself up and wrapping his legs around Harry's waist. Harry's arms quickly came up to support his thighs as his mouth devoured Louis'.

"Bed. Now" Louis panted as he pulled his mouth away from Harry's, before pulling him back in by the neck a moment later.

Harry was on board with that idea, staggering up the hallway clumsily as he tried to keep their mouths together and navigate the hallway at the same time. He stumbled into the wall several times and stopped to press Louis against it each time, deepening their kiss and thrusting his now rock hard length against Louis', getting a moan from Louis every time.

When they reached the stairs, Louis pushed at Harry to let him down, then they made their way up the stairs, undressing each other awkwardly as they went, laughing and leaving a trail of clothing on the stairs. By the time they tumbled onto Louis' bed, they were both naked and their hands were roaming each other's bodies hungrily.

"God Lou, I thought I might explode if I didn't get you alone soon" Harry gasped as Louis pinned him to the mattress, straddling him and leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses down his torso. "I've been going insane."

***

"Can I ask you something?" Zayn said as he and Niall sat eating their dinner at the Italian restaurant in Surfer's Paradise.

"Of course" Niall answered.

"What's your opinion on Louis and Harry lately?" Zayn asked.

"What do you mean?" Niall frowned. "Are you asking me if I think they're shagging?"

"I don't know, maybe? Like, I've not caught them even kissing or anything, so I can't say for sure that anything is going on, but they're definitely different. Something's changed, I just can't figure out what it is."

Niall shrugged. "Those two have always been a little different than your average friends, so how can you tell? To be honest, I don't know how they've managed to keep their hands off each other – they're clearly mad for each other and they're good for each other."

"I can see that" agreed Zayn "but wouldn't it be better if they kept things uncomplicated while Louis is in therapy?"

Niall paused, giving this some serious consideration before answering. "I don't know Zayn. In my opinion, the attraction was already there, they already have the feelings for each other, the bond, and it hasn't affected the therapy one bit – in fact I think Louis is doing better because he trusts Harry so much and he makes him want to do better. I have to be honest – while a relationship between therapist and patient isn't something you'd normally encourage, those two are a whole different kettle of fish. I really believe it wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Zayn looked at Niall, worry in his eyes. "Please tell me he's a good guy, Niall. Louis is my best friend. I need Harry to be one of the good guys."

Niall grinned, reaching across the table to squeeze Zayn's hand. "He's a fucking saint Zayn, you've no need to worry. He's also mad about Louis and I haven't seen Harry this way about anyone before, so I'm more worried about Louis going back to the UK and breaking his heart to be honest."

Zayn was quiet as he looked down at his plate, moving the food around his plate absentmindedly. After a minute or two he looked up at Niall. "And me?" he asked quietly. "You know I'll be leaving too when Louis goes home. Do you worry about that too?"

Niall looked stricken for a moment, but quickly schooled his features into his trademark grin. "Nah! I figure you're gonna fall madly in love with me and want to stay." He winked like he was joking, but there was something in his eyes hinting that maybe he meant it and Zayn's heart skipped a beat as he smiled back at Niall, reaching across to squeeze his hand.

***

"Fuuuuuucccckkkk!" Harry wailed as Louis slowly pumped two slicked up fingers into him, and sucked him off in the same slow rhythm and driving him crazy with need.

"Y... yes, oh yes Lou!" he panted as Louis brushed over his prostate lightly, restlessly arching his back and trying to push down on Louis' hand, needing more. "Lou please, I need... I need..."

Louis pulled off his cock, murmuring "what do you need baby?"

Harry didn't answer right away, instead making little breathy, whiney sounds in time with Louis' fingers pumping in and out slowly. Eventually, as Louis brushed past his prostate again, he blurted out "I need more – and faster!"

"It's OK Haz, I got you" he murmured as he added the third finger, loving the sounds Harry was making as he came apart under him. "So good for me Haz, so perfect" he praised as he pumped the three fingers in and out, again brushing Harry's prostate. He leaned forward and took Harry down again, his cock leaking as he swallowed around it. He then increased the pace, sliding in and out of Harry and making sure he swept across his prostate with every stroke.

Harry was incoherent, pushing back onto Louis' fingers as hard as he could, then back up into Louis' mouth. He was empty of all thought, purely focused on the sensation of Louis' mouth and fingers on him. He reached back, holding Louis' arm and fucking himself back down onto Louis' fingers hard, wailing loudly as Louis found the spot once again, mouth still working Harry's cock steadily.

"Yes, yes, oh fucccck! Yes, I'm gonna come Lou, fuck!" he babbled as he yanked at Louis' arm, wordlessly imploring him to go faster. Louis increased his pace, pushing his fingers higher and faster while his mouth sucked Harry harder. Harry let out a shattered cry, his body quivering as it tightened, then released with an explosion of ecstasy that rocked him to his core. He felt the hot liquid spilling from him and into Louis' mouth as his nerve endings tingled and buzzed. Louis sucked him clean and pulled off with a pop, trying to catch his breath.

Harry gave him no time at all to recover before he was crawling over him and working his mouth down Louis' body. He slid Louis' legs up and pushed them back toward Louis' chest, opening him up and putting him on display. He looked down, drinking in the sight of Louis' pink puckered hole as his mouth watered. "Beautiful" he murmured, before licking his lips and leaning down to lick across Louis entrance.

Louis gasped loudly, whimpering at the sensation of Harry's mouth on his hole. Nobody had ever rimmed him before – he'd never felt comfortable with it. But when Harry was looking at him with so much hunger, he had found himself wanting it more than anything, needing it. It was the most intense feeling he'd ever known and he loved it, groaning long and loud as Harry slipped his tongue past the ring of muscle, sucking as he pulled back out.

"Oh Jesus Harry" he panted. "Fuck, feels so good!"

Harry stopped for a minute to coat his hand in lube and then enveloped Louis' bulging cock, hand sliding slowly up and down as he moved back down to slide his tongue back over Louis' entrance.

Louis let out a low keening noise, head thrashing side to side as Harry stroked him in time with the thrusts of his tongue. He could feel the pressure building in his abdomen, a heat pooling as pins and needles started in his fingers and toes.

"Oh my God H, so fucking good baby, so... ohh... yes, fuck, yes!" he was screaming now and Harry increased his pace, Louis pulling back his legs to give Harry better access. "So close, oh God, fuck, yes, yes, yes!" Louis felt a jolt as he climaxed, fire and heat spreading through his body as he came all over his stomach and chest. Harry kept up his ministrations until Louis was whimpering, over sensitive and then he pulled back, panting.

As Louis looked down at him, eyelids lowered and limbs heavy, Harry's eyes slid up to the streaks of white on Louis' torso. He moved up Louis' body, leaning over him to lick a stripe through it, humming as he tasted Louis.

"Jesus" Louis murmured breathlessly as Harry continued licking him clean and he felt his dick give a half-hearted twitch at the sight Harry made.

When Harry looked up at him looking completely and utterly debauched, Louis had a fleeting thought that Harry may just be the death of him in the very near future.

***

Niall and Zayn pulled up outside the little gallery, music spilling out into the street and soft lighting in different shades of colour illuminated the pathway to the entrance.

"Wow" Zayn said, turning to smile at Niall as he rounded the car to stand beside him. "That's pretty impressive."

"Wait till you see his work" Niall replied "you're gonna love it! C'mon, I'll introduce you!" He grabbed Zayn's hand and pulled him up the path and inside.

There was a table with beer and champagne set out and they grabbed a beer, before Niall located Jake and made a beeline for him, Zayn in tow. As they approached, Jake looked up from an intense conversation with a tall brunette and grinned.

"Niall, my man! How are you?" he asked, hugging Niall and smiling at Zayn. "Is this the guy you've been raving about?"

Zayn could feel his cheeks heat up as Niall put an arm around his waist and replied "yeah, this is Zayn. Zayn, this is Jake."

As the boys shook hands, Niall excitedly told Jake how talented Zayn was, making Zayn blush even harder.

"He really is amazing Jake, you should see his stuff!" Niall enthused.

Jake looked from Niall to Zayn. "Well now I have to see it – you've got me intrigued! You'll have to bring him by the centre Niall."

"The centre?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Yeah" Jake replied, smiling as he talked about something very dear to his heart. "I work in an art therapy centre part time. It's amazing, you'll have to come and take a look."

"Art therapy? What exactly is that?" asked Zayn, frowning.

"We teach art to people with all sorts of different challenges – depression, mental illness, disability. We help people heal by using art. It's pretty awesome."

Zayn smiled. "It sounds sick! I'd love to take a look at what you're doing there!"

Jake clapped him on the shoulder, grinning. "Well then, I'll make sure Niall brings you by." He slung an arm around Zayn's shoulders. "Now, let me give you the tour – I'd love your opinion on my work."

***

It had taken an hour to get back out of bed and get themselves showered, taking the opportunity to blow each other in the shower before getting out, behaving more like randy teenagers than two adults. They were now cuddled up on the couch, eating toasted sandwiches and enjoying the simple pleasure of being able to kiss and cuddle like a normal couple.

Louis' laptop was open and they were laughing over his old Facebook photos, Harry admitting he'd already stalked Louis' page repeatedly since they'd met.

"Ooooh! That one's my favourite" he cooed at a picture of Louis last winter in a beanie and scarf, his cheeks rosy and eyes crinkling at the corners as he laughed at the camera. "It's so beautiful" he added softly, reaching out to touch the face on the screen.

Louis reached over to stroke his face. "You're the beautiful one H" he told him. "Truly, you're so fucking lovely it takes my breath away." They stared intently at each other before Harry pushed the laptop onto the coffee table and pulled Louis in for a long, slow kiss, filled with all the raw emotion he was feeling. When they finally came up for air, they were both breathless. Louis was just about to remove Harry's t-shirt when his computer beeped and he saw an incoming skype call from his mum.

He grinned at Harry, pulling the laptop toward them as he asked "wanna meet my mum?"

Harry's eyes flew wide and Louis grinned at him. "I promise she isn't scary Haz" he chuckled, pressing the answer button as Harry scooted across so he wasn't sitting in his lap.

A second passed before a lovely brown haired woman appeared on the screen, grinning as she saw Louis and eyes immediately zeroing in on Harry.

"Hi mum" Louis happily greeted her.

"Hello darling" she replied, smiling at Louis. "Sorry – I didn't realise you had company." Her eyes drifted to Harry again and Harry smiled awkwardly.

"No, it's fine mum. I wanted to introduce you to Harry, so this is perfect!"

"Harry?" Jay asked "as in, your therapist Harry?"

"Yep" Louis replied "this is Harry" he pointed at Harry. "Harry, this is my mum, Jay."

"Nice to meet you Mrs Tomlinson" Harry waved goofily, grinning at Jay.

"Nice to meet you too Harry, and please call me Jay. I've heard so much about you, I feel like I already know you!" she laughed. "I hear Louis is doing well over there, so I guess I should be thanking you for that."

Harry then launched into how wonderfully Louis was progressing and praising him enthusiastically. "He's been so amazing Jay – you should see how hard he's working! I'm so proud of him." He smiled over at Louis and Louis blushed as he smiled back at him. Neither boy noticed Jay's raised eyebrows and knowing smile.

When Harry had finished chatting with Jay, he excused himself so Louis and Jay could chat and went to make some tea and doing the washing up.

After Louis had watched Harry leave the room, his eyes fond, he looked back at the screen to find Jay looking back at him with a smirk.

"So, that's the famous Harry, eh?" she teased. "I can see why you're doing so well with your therapy! He's adorable – and not hard on the eyes either!"

"Mum!" Louis scolded. "Be quiet! He'll hear you!"

"Sorry love" she replied, letting the subject drop. "So what's new over there?"

"Not much" Louis lied. "I'd rather hear about what's happening at home – how is everyone?"

They chatted for about twenty minutes, Jay filling him in on what had been happening at home. Louis felt a pang as she talked about his sisters. He missed them so much – they were such a big part of his life and this was the longest he'd gone without seeing them before.

When they hung up, he wandered into the kitchen to find Harry just putting the last of the dishes away.

"So how are your family doing?" Harry asked him.

"Yeah good" Louis sighed. "Listening to Mum talk about the girls makes me realise how much I miss them. I can't wait to see them again." He walked over and tucked himself into Harry's arms, snuggling into Harry's neck and kissing the soft skin there. He didn't see the way Harry's face fell as he spoke about missing home, missing his family. Harry had been contemplating broaching the subject of Louis moving to Australia after his treatment so they could be together, and he wasn't sure what to make of Louis' comment.

As Louis pulled back and looked up at him, he schooled his face back to a relaxed smile. "She seems really nice Lou" he said.

"Yeah, she's wonderful" Louis replied. "She thinks you're fit by the way" he giggled. "She said that must be why I'm doing so well – because I'm trying to impress you."

"Are you?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Maybe" Louis replied. "Is it working?"

"I think we can safely say that I'm impressed with every single thing you do" Harry told him in a low voice, mouth pressed to his ear, making him shudder.

"Yeah?" Louis answered. "Well, follow me Mr. Therapist" he pulled him toward the stairs "because I'm going to do things to you that are gonna impress the fucking pants off you!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
531K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
78.3K 2K 30
Louis and Harry are happily in a relationship together meaning they share everything with each other. Most importantly, they a share a dream of becom...