My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

By drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you ❤️
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 20

3K 88 30
By drunk_in_luv

J.J.K.

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Taehyung's arms. A shy smile presented itself on my face, remembering the events of the previous night.

My back was pressed to his chest and I could feel his dick pressed in between my ass. He wasn't hard, but that's where his dick was resting. I tightened my ass cheeks around his dick, causing it to get hard again. I continued until he was fully hard. I then sat up and climbed over him, straddling him and only then remembering the butt plug. I leaned down and kissed him.

He woke up and groaned at the sight of me straddling him, dick fully hard, and grinding my ass down on his dick.

"Can I ride you? I want more of your cum inside me. It feels nice," I asked, blinking my long eyelashes at him.

He just nodded.

I grabbed his dick with one hand and the tip of the plug with the other. In one quick motion, I removed the plug and sank down completely onto my boyfriend's dick. He let out a loud groan as his dick was consumed by my tight heat. I started bouncing quickly, starting to grind my hips back to give even more friction. He was groaning loudly for some more intensity, and he took the initiative for that intensity. He started thrusting up into me to meet my bounces, grabbing my dick and began stroking it to meet our pace. I came quickly after he started thrusting into my prostate, clenching around him, causing him to come too. He released a big load, causing me to feel even more full since I had two big loads of cum in my ass.

I grabbed the butt plug and shoved it in my ass the moment I got off his dick.

"Fuck baby," Taehyung said as he pulled me to lay down on top of him. I was expecting to just lay there and cuddle with my boyfriend, but I was wrong.

He grabbed the end of the butt plug and started wiggling it around in my ass, spinning it around and pressing it up against my walls.

"Ah~ ah~ fuck," I moaned out, scratching Taehyung's back.

He pushed the plug deeper into me and it pressed right against my prostate.

"AHHH~ shit, fuck, daddy-" I moaned out, biting Taehyung's shoulder lightly to keep myself from moaning too loud since I assumed my parents were home. He groaned at the feeling, so I bit harder.

"Fuck baby, that feels so fucking good," he groaned, using one hand to press my head closer to his shoulder. I bit harder on that spot before moving to different spots and biting.

He continued to rub my prostate with the plug, making me come all over our stomachs. As I came, I bit into his neck, right above his collarbone, so hard I drew blood, making him come for the second time that morning, all over my ass.

I licked the area where I had drawn blood, soothing it, before leaning back. I reached back and cleaned up as much of his cum off my ass as I could, bringing my cum-covered fingers up to my mouth and licking them clean.

"Damn baby," Taehyung growled before setting me next to him and standing up to get a rag to clean us up.

"I'm assuming you don't want to shower yet since you have my cum inside you and I don't think you want to lose it," Taehyung murmured, cleaning off my cum from both of us. I just nodded.

I stood up, grabbing onto the bedpost to keep myself from falling down because of how bad my butt and back hurt.

I limped over and grabbed some boxers and Taehyung's oversized t-shirt from the day before and slipped them on.

"Baby, how am I supposed to walk down the stairs," I whined, turning to face my now semi-dressed boyfriend. He only had some boxers and a pair of loose shorts on.

Instead of giving me a response, he walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. I squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his chest. He carried me downstairs, placing me on the ground.

I leaned up and pecked his lips before limping into the kitchen and pulling out all the ingredients for pancakes. As I made the pancakes, I felt someone watching me. I looked up from the bowl I was mixing the ingredients in and saw Tae looking at me, chin resting on his palm, eyes filled with nothing but love and adoration. I looked down blushing.

"I love you so much, you know that?" Taehyung said, sighing.

"I know. I love you too," I mumbled, cheeks the color of a tomato.

I continued making the pancakes, pouring the batter into a frying pan.

I felt arms wrap around my waist while the pancakes were cooking. I leaned back and took a deep breath, making sure it was definitely my boyfriend this time. It was.

We stayed that way the rest of the time I was cooking. Eventually the pancakes were done so I took some strawberries out of the fridge and sliced them up.

I placed two plates of pancakes covered in strawberries and maple syrup on the table. I sat down in front of one of the plates and Taehyung joined me at the other plate.

We ate in a comfortable silence for a while until I broke it.

"So a biting kink?" I asked smirking. Taehyung blushed and looked down for a split second before looking back up at me with a smirk.

"So a pain kink, a choking kink, and a degradation kink?" he asked, a big, cocky smirk on his face.

I looked down embarrassed.

"'m sorry," I mumbled an apology.

"Why are you apologizing, baby?" Taehyung asked, grabbing my hand.

"You probably hate all my kinks. I'm sorry," I whispered, making eye contact with teary eyes.

"Baby," Taehyung started, grabbing me by my waist and pulling him over to sit in his lap. "I love you, and your body, and your voice, and your personality, and your kinks. I love everything about you," Taehyung whispered to me, cupping my cheek in his hand. "If anything, your kinks makes me even more in love with you," he added.

I blushed and looked down.

"I wonder where my parents are..." I questioned out loud, changing the topic.

I walked over to the bowl where they kept the car keys and all the keys were gone and there was a note.

Already left for work. You and your boyfriend were asleep so we didn't wake you. Invite him over for dinner tonight! Don't have too much fun today ;)

-Mom and Dad

I blushed and hid the note behind my back, but not before Taehyung noticed it.

"Whatcha got there baby?" Tae asked, reaching for the note. I kept it hidden and moved it whenever he reached for it. He wasn't giving up easily, so he grabbed my waist and started tickling me, making me reach with both hands to try to pull his hand off. When I reached for his hand to get him to stop tickling me, he grabbed the note from my hand and read it.

"I'd love to come over for dinner tonight, and I won't fuck you anymore today considering you came 6 times in the past 24 hours, unless you want me to, that is," Taehyung said after reading the note, tossing the paper carelessly on the living room coffee table.

"Maybe later. Right now I want to do breakfast dishes and then watch some movies."

I did the dishes and we sat down, watching movie after movie.

About 5 movies later, I realized I still had all of my boyfriend's cum in me. I blushed and looked down at my lap, realizing that it felt so good I didn't want to get rid of it. Taehyung noticed this and paused the movie. He pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.

"Why are you blushing, baby?" Tae asked, cupping my cheek. I still refused to look at him.

"I still have all of your cum in me."

"And why is that making you blush?"

"Because it feels so good I don't want to ever have to get rid of it."

Taehyung chuckled before picking me up bridal style. He walked me to the bathroom and set me down on the toilet seat.

"Baby, that's really cute, but you know I will replace it whenever you want me to. We both need showers, so you shower here and I'll shower after you, okay?" Taehyung talked as he kneeled down in front of me. He stood up to leave the bathroom and let me shower, but I grabbed his arm before he could walk out.

"Could we, maybe, I don't know, shower... together?" I asked quietly. He just chuckled before nodding and closing the door. We both stripped out of our clothes before Tae turned on the water.

I was sitting on the toilet, naked, just thinking about everything that's happened the past few days. I stood up and went to look at my body in the mirror.

I had dark purple bruises around my wrists from the handcuffs. There were hickeys all over my skin and the skin around my throat was still slightly red from the choking. I had small bruises on my hips from Taehyung's grip. I turned around and my ass cheeks were raw and red from all the spanking.

I reached my hands back and touch them, wincing when it stung. I spread them apart to see the butt plug sticking out of my puckered, raw, pink hole. There was a gem at the end of the plug, and I reached down to touch it, causing it to brush up against my prostate a little, causing me to let out a whimper. I let go of my ass and turned around again to look at my front in the mirror. I traced a finger between each of the purple marks Taehyung had left on my neck and chest, then I traced down one arm down to the bruise on my wrist, then switching hands and using the other hand to trace the other wrist bruise, then back up my arm. I traced from my shoulder down to my hip bone, tracing the bruises that resembled the shape of fingers. I laid my hand to match the bruises on my hips, the bruises still sticking out since Taehyung's fingers were bigger than mine.

I was startled when Taehyung placed his hand over mine on the bruises, eyes closed and nose resting in the crook of my neck, sniffing every so often.

"They're pretty," I whispered, closing my eyes and leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Just like you," he whispered back, slightly muffled since his face was still buried in my neck.

I blushed at the comment before moving my head to get him to lift his head up. I looked into his eyes and we just stayed like that for a moment, before I leaned in to peck his lips and turn around in his grasp.

"I guess it's time to shower..." I trailed off, not wanting to lose the precious thing that was plugged up in me.

"It is, baby. Don't worry, it can be replaced," Taehyung said in a soothing voice, talking about his loads that were still trapped in my asshole.

We got in the shower and he turned my around so his back was in the water and I had my back almost against the wall.

"You ready, my love?" Taehyung questioned. I was hesitant, but I nodded.

He reached his hand around to my ass and used one hand to spread apart the cheeks, placing his other hand on my chest. He wrapped his fingers around the butt plug and pulled it out, causing me to whimper.

I still wasn't in the water, but there was so much cum trapped in my hole it started leaking out of me and down my legs, the sight making Taehyung groan.

"Can I clean you up?" Tae asked.

I just nodded, once again.

He grabbed a washcloth and turned me around so he could see my asshole. He got the washcloth soaked with warm water, squatted down so he had easier access, and he started wiping the cum that was dripping down my thighs. He moved up to my asshole and started gently wiping the cum that was oozing from my hole.

He looked up at me and we made eye contact, me nodding to tell him whatever he needed to do was okay. He looked back down at my hole, taking a deep breath before sticking a washcloth covered finger in my asshole.

I gasped at the foreign feeling. He rubbed his finger around on all my wall for a few minutes before removing his finger and standing back up.

"All done," Tae whispered before turning me around again and kissing me.

"Thank you. I think the reason I was so reluctant to let your cum go is because I was still scared you'd leave me," I whispered, meeting his eyes for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I love you so much, you know that? I'll never leave you," Taehyung said before pushing me against the shower wall and kissing me passionately.

And that is how it led to us having a few rounds of shower sex, me not being attached to keeping something of my boyfriend's inside me as much since I know he was never going to leave me. Never. 

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 2219

I don't know why this whole fucking story has taken a smutty turn. Enjoy the smut and fluff! There will be like one more chapter which will be their graduation and then there will be like 2 chapters or something of them after graduation from high school and college. Only like 3 chapters left in this book! I'm getting sad cuz I don't want this book to end but I think I'm ready for a change of scenery.

One more thing, in that last few sentences, I AM THE QUEEN OF FORESHADOWING!

Okay love you all! I'll update again soon since I'm back from vacation. Bye!

-Amy :)<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook, a 20 year old, Sophomore student transfers to Seoul's biggest school and met his new friends but Kim Taehyung was a cut above the rest...
29.8K 2.9K 15
🏆 winner of Wattpad Winterfest 2020 [short story] two lonely boys dealing with different kinds of loss jeongguk considered christmas ruined for him...
88.8K 2K 32
Continuation of THE CHEATER ⫽VKOOK⫽ Taehyung and Jungkook broke up 6 months ago. What will happen between the two once they meet again? Will they get...
19.1K 906 21
jeongguk teaches jimin how to skate at the lake. taehyung and yoongi end up at the same lake for a pastime. what happens when taehyung misunderstand...