Alcatraz

By Thymajesty

Emily lives in a white neighborhood, and attends a school filled with rich white girls and spoiled boys. If i... More

Alcatraz
Copyrights and Warnings
1-New Friend
2-White Chocolate
3-New Kid
4-On Wednesday we wear black
5- Deep Shit
6- Doubled Stuff Oreos
7- Daddy Problems
9- Shut Up and Drive
10- Excepted Defeat

8-The party that changed us

15 0 0
By Thymajesty

A lot of grammatical and other wierd ad errors.

You have been warned.

"What's going on here?" Pedro says causing me and Malik to spring from each other quickly.

"Nothing," I said as I scratched my knuckles. Pedro seemed like he didn't buy it, but thankfully didn't question it. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him now realizing his nice clothes on.

"We're going to a party," he said taking a seat on the couch.

"On a Monaday?" Who goes to a party on a Monday?

"It's a birthday party for a friend. Do you want to come with us?"

"No!" Desiree said before I could answer his question. I looked at her pretty outfit, and realized she was never going to tell me about this party...but why?

"And why the hell not?" I said getting up from the couch. Her attitude was really beginning to get on my nerves.

"Because, you're in a mood you'll bring everyone down. Besides, you wouldn't fit in with the people there." She said with a bitter tone to her words.

"What does that mean?" I asked crossing my arms, taking a step closer to her.

"It means you can't come." I'll show her. I have this thing when someone tells me not to do something, I just always seem to do the opposite.

"Pedro send me the adress I'll be at that party," I turned back around to look at Desiree, "whether you like it or not." I walked out the door, my anger fueling.

As I drove to back home I couldn't help but wonder what was up with Desiree. She's never been like this before. She was acting like she hated me. What if she did? I don't think I could survive if she hated me. Heather, maybe, but Des nope.

I walked into the house, surprised to seemy dad, mom, and Sophie sitting in the living room watching tv. I don't remember the last time I saw my mom watching tv. I don't remember when this family ever looked so normal. They looked so normal, and perfect.

"Hey Em wanna join us? We're watching West Side Story, you're favorite," my dad said patting an empty space next to him.

"I'm good I'm going somewhere, just here to change my clothes." I saw my dad's perfect smile slowly fade, breaking my heart a little.

"Okay, another time then."

"Sure." I walked up into my room getting ready for the party.

After taking a shower and drying my hair. I walked into my closet looking at all my outfits, trying to figure out which one to wear. After enough rummaging I decided to wear a black croptop,that looked kind of more like a bralette if I'm being completely honest with myself.

I matched the crop top with a black skater skirt, and wore my neon green vans. Soon, I started feeling uncomfortable so I added a camoflauge varsity jacket, and topped it off with my camoflauge snap back. And for accessories, I wore a neon green necklace, and matching earrings.

I didn't really wear makeup, unless eos counts. And I had my hair in it's natural wavy state. I grabbed my phone, and purse and walked downstairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" I turned around shock filling ym body when I saw my mom standing in the kitchen, her arms crossed.

"Out," I said taking my keys about to head for the door.

"I don't think so. It's Monday, a school day. You are going no where," my mom demanded with that powerful smirk on. I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Mom you haven't paid attention to me in a long please don't act like you care now." My mom stumbled back in shock. I took that as my oppurtunity to leave.

* * *

As soon as I arrived at the house I wanted to go back. The front lawn was already filled up with cars, and you could hear themusic blasting from inside.

Okay Emelia you can do this.

Well if my inner thoughts think I can...let's get this over with.

I skeptically walked out the car, and walked to the back of the house where the pool was. That's where Pedro told me he was. "Yo white chocolate over here!" Marco yelled wearing nothing but swimming trunks attracting all the ladies at the party. You had to admit Marco was a looker.

"Hey." Before I got to Marco, someone turned me over... to my surprise it was Pedro. "Hi Pedro." I said waving awkwardly.

"Hey, you looking hot," he said causing me to blush majorly.

"You actually came." Malik said coming from nowhere. Wearing shades, reminding me of another bad boy.

"What, did you think I chicken out?" I asked.

"Yes," they said in unison. I rolled my eyes. I'm not a chicken... I think.

"You shouldn't have worn that," Marco said pointing at my outfit. I looked at my outfit in confusion.

"My mom let me walk out the house like this. What's wrong with it?"

Isn't you're mom the person who doesn't pay attention to you?

Good point inner me.

"You are now going to flirted with by every thirsty guy at this party," he said a smirk on his face. I lookedaround realizing that all the boys at this party were already looking at me. And then my eyes landed on Desiree standing with a group of girls on the other side of the pool. Her eyes were on me, with that wierd look she gave that I could never understand.

I turned back to the boys, "this is going to be an interesting party."

* * *

I'm bored.I know no one at this party. The guys are doing their own thing. And I'm really ready to give up,and go home. And then he popped up.

"What are you doing all by yourself?" I looked at Tylerin surprise.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"This is my cousins party. Now answer my question," he said sounding confident, with an evil smirk.

"Everyone is kinda doin their own thing. And I don't know anyone here," I confess. Desiree was right, I should've just stayed at home watching Netflix, eating me some oreos.

"You know me," he said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Yeah I guess," I said shrugging my shoulders like that didn't make a difference.

"So dance with me," he said stretching out his hand to me. My eyes almost bulged out like a lunatic.

"You're kidding? Malik wouldn't like that... at all!" I yelled once the music got louder.

"LIke you said he's doing his own thing, he won't realize," I still wasn't sure, "it's just a dance, Emily." After much consideration I finally took his hand and let him lead me to the dance floor. Once we stepped into the living room where the dance floor was everyone had their attention on us.

Everyone made a space for me and Tyler to dance like we were some type of royalty. It was weird. but cool all at the same time. "Won't realize my ass." I muttered when a slow song started playing.

Hey girl, I know this shit might sound crazy

Before you get in bed, though, on heels

Hey girl, now I know why you waited

Had to be sure that I was worth the thrill

Ladies come and go but you got something different

Had me so addicted from the start

And I'd never known all this loving I'd be missing

If I didn't work my way into your heart

You give me vertigo, vertigo

Tyler took both my arms and wrapped them around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

If his hands end up going south, I slap him and run. I thought to myself. "I can't see you're beautiful hazel eyes if you're looking down," Tyler said causing me to look at him.

"You remember the color of my eyes?" I asked completely caught off guard.

"How could I forget that face?" He responded. Looking at me with those green eyes that remind me of Pedro's.

The way that you please me sets this room on fire

I'm buring with desire in this bed

So if I'm dreaming please dont wake me up

If all of this is happeneing in my head

Waited for so long

But what you got is different

Had me so addicted from the start

Boy, I'd never known all the shit that I was missing

If I hadn't worked my way into your heart

You give me vertigo, vertigo

As the chorus kept playing I felt his hands moving down a little bit lower. "You know I promised myself if you're hands went any lower I would slap you and run." I said to him taking his hand and placing it at it's original place.

"Then why aren't you running yet?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders not sure myself. "I thought since your'e dad was Dimitri, you were just as bad as he was. And what you did to Malik..."

"Wait? You know my dad?" He asked a bit of curiosity in his voice.

"Sort of."

"Did he make Yasmina jump you?" He asked laughing at my childhood.

"Shut up, that's not funny. I could have legitally died," I told him. I still remember how those girls hit me in every bone in my body. I still have marks on my stomach.

We danced some more having a little more conversation. Malik was sort of wrong about Tyler. Yes, he did give Malik those bruises but only because Malik started the fight and kept questioning Tyler. But he was still a nice person. I mean if it wasn't for him I would be all alone at this party. Suddenly Malik came out of no where and punched Tyler staright in the face.

"Malik!" I stepped back shock apparent on my face.

"I told you stay away from her!" Malik yelled. Everyone who was dancing now stopped and was looking at the cautastrophe that happening right in front of me. Malik was about to go hit him again, but I held him before he could. He looked at me like I was a lunatic. "What are you doing?"

"Leave him alone," I said walking to Tyler and helping him up, until Malik pulled me away again.

"Why are you helping him?" He asked.

"Because she's a nice person, unlike you. She wanted to dance with me." Tyler said covering his probably bleeding nose. I didn't get a chance to him sorry since Malik already began to drag me out the house.

"What the hell is you problem?" He said once we far enough to hear each toher scream.

"What's my problem? You're the one with the problem." The rest of the guys and Desiree came outside and stood next to Malik wondering what happened. "You all were talking haviung fun without me, so I danced with him. It. Was. Fun. He didn't kill me!" Malik was over reacting about this completely and it was getting on my nerves. Tyler was actually nice.

"Of course you think he's nice. He probably wants to get in your pants." This seemed to get Pedro's attention.

"I know this probably has nothing to do with me but, I gotta agree with Malik white chocolate. Tyler's a bad dude. He should have been the last person you were dancing with." Pedro said standing next to Malik.

"Do you all agree with them?" Everyone shrugged their shoulders and Desiree just looked at the ground. "I'm glad you all can agree on something. But tell me what this is all about?" All of their eyes grew wide...like they were hiding something.

"What are you talking about?" Marco said nervously.

"Well you all hated Tyler before this it's pretty obvious. So why? What did he do?" No one answered making my heart break a little. I've grown with all of them for most of my life and they've been keeping secrets from me. "You know all my life when I was mad or sad about something you guys always forced me to tell you. I had no secrets beside my life at home. But it's good to know you guys will always be there," I said sarcastically.

I walked back to my car, the tears falling after every step they didn't stop me. I climbed inside the car resting my head gently in the wheel so it woudn't beep. Well this party certainly changed a lot. It changed...us.

* * *

I almost didn't go to Alcatraz tonight. I hadn't talked to any of the guys since the party. I didn't check my phone if Desiree texted me or not. she wanted to be mean I would be mean too. I gnored her all throughout school, and it was pretty difficult since she was in all my classes. I drove straight to the house, not even thinking at stopping at the Sanchez's house.

I walked in the house not surprise to see that most of the members were already here. I got weird looks as I walked to a corner on the fair right.

"Good to know you're going to start dressing like a white girl from now on. No one likes how fake you are," Tatiana said feeling good about herself. All I'm wearing are capri's and some shirt I got from forever 21. I don't understand how that's white. That just made me want to slap her even more.

"And dressing up like that doesn't change what happened at that party skank!" Another girls that I didn't know said. I could practically feel my blood boiling. I began walking out the house not wanting to be there anymore, when I bumped into something hard, causing me to fall on the floor.

White chocolate are you okay?" I looked up at the eyes of Marco who was holding his hands out to me, the others eyes locked on me. I didn't take his and got up on my own. I turned to Malik about done with life.

"Am I doing a solo tonight?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

He scoffed, "no."

"Good, see yah," I said walk passed them. Obviously that wasn't the answer he wanted to hear.

"You can't leave," he said.

"Why the hell not?" I said turning around to his direction. "I'm not doing a solo you're not making me paint, I have of no use to be here. Bye." I walked to my car realizing a certain bad boy on a motorcycle. "Hey, Lewis?"

He turned around shocked to see me. "Yeah?"

"What time do you want to paint tomorrow?" I asked him an evil smirk on my face.

"I'll text you," he responded heading inside the house. Malik wasn't the only one who could keep secrets.

The next day I woke feeling horrible. I have a major headache and don't even know why.

After I lazily finished in the bathroom I walked into my closet wondering what to wear for this day. Since I'm feeling really dark, I'll wear bright colors. Maybe that'll cheer me up. I chose a ridiculously neon pink skater skirt, with a white tank top, and added a floral cardigan with the rest of the outfit.

I heared my phone ringing, and quickly walked up to it seeing that it was Pedro calling me. Anger filled me up reminding me of what happened at the party. I picked up the phone, anger evident in my tone. "What do you want?"

"You haven't been at the Sanchez's place in a while. Come over tonight white chocolate," he said his voice almost sounding concerning. Almost.

"Do you think I'm an idiot Pedro? I know what you're doing. I don't want to talk to you guys so leave me the hell alone!"

"See, I told you she wasn't going to buy it." Marco said his voice sounding mumbling over the phone. "Look white chocolate we miss you. Promise us you'll come by," he said more than asked.

"No-"

"Please, Darius wants to talk to you about that Danielle girl."

"Fine, but only for Darius." I hung up the phone before anyone else could say more. I knew those two would hit it off. Hopefully they don't keep stuff from each other like some people.

I walked into school everyone staring at me as I walked from my car like usual. Do these kids never go to class? "Hey, Emelia." I turned to see Heather and her little minions. "I see everyone hasn't forgotten about my little video. Have you?" She said that evil smirk on her face.

I was about tell her off when Sophie surprisingly did for me. "Really Heather? How low can you be? Everyone knows what you did was incredibly bitchy of you. And you mess with my sister's dad, then you're doing the same to me. Or did you forget we have the same parents?" Heather stepped back in shcok.

"Well look at you standing up for your sister. Since when were you so nice?" Heather retorted.

"Since you messed with my family. Go get a life Heather." Sophie was about turn away but turned back to Heather. "And go get yourself a real pair of those true religion jeans. You're not fooling anyone."

Heather stomped off her minions following her suitly. I looked at my sister a bit astonished, but mostly proud. "Why Sophia, I must ask why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well Emelia if you must know, I realized I wasn't being a good sister.And I know how we both feel about dad. I guess I just wanted to be as popular as you for a while." I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Trust me being friends with Heather never made me popular. It just gave me a bunch of fake friends. But I'm glad you're you again."

"So...it's just us two, the Brookes sisters. Against the school," she said looking at nothing specfic.

"And us too." We both turned around and saw Lewis and Danielle walking towards us.

"Oh my bad, I forgot my sister hung out with the schools outcasts." Danielle stood behind me not looking my sister in the eyes. Sophie quickly realized and I think remembered what she had done to Danielle. "Danielle I'm really sorry about what I did to you. I just wanted to be popular. Will you forgive me?"

Danielle looked a little skeptical, but evetually shook her head yes.

_____________________

DAMMMMMN my grammar was hella bad. Just shows you how time has flown by. This book I finally off hold. Yay!!! I'm going to go through a massive edit with chapters I've already written, but haven't posted. So share the news.

ALCATRAZ IS OFF HOLD
ALCATRAZ IS RESUMING
ALCATRAZ IS BACK!!!!!!!!

xThymajesty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Classified By Joy

Teen Fiction

2.9M 106K 40
"I love ittttt this is one of my favorite book ever" - -marichat There are two sides to every story. This is Donovan Keller's side. (MUST READ A SECR...
291K 7.3K 104
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
874K 28.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
6M 197K 38
The only thing Mia Hope has in common with Jake Carpenter, Artwood High's most popular quarterback, is a love for the coffee served at The Coffee Pod...