His Baby | Teen Wolf

By walkingtumblrposts

He was his baby, till they got stuck in a pentagon. BOOK ONE IN THE [HIS] SERIES //#1 in lbgtq \\ // #7 in is... More

[ SEASON TWO CAST ]
E P I G R A P H
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
[Season 3 Cast]
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
An Overdue Update

15.

3.7K 102 15
By walkingtumblrposts

[ C H A P T E R F I F T E E N ]
- I N S A N I T Y -

Cadmus steps off the bus with Boyd and Isaac, making their way to coach who held keys. Isaac and Boyd grab one key, as well as Scott and Stiles, and Allison and Lydia. That left Cadmus to be with some random student.

"Scott, Stiles, can I stay in your room?" He asks as he grabs onto Scott's shoulders. "I really don't wanna stay with some random student."

"What about Boyd and Isaac?" Stiles asks.

"I haven't really gotten the chance to say anything to them since we saw each other again."

"Sure you can," Scott tells him.

Boyd grabs Cadmus' arm and walks toward their room. Isaac sits on a bed, Boyd on one, and Cadmus standing.

"You don't have to keep away from us," Isaac says. "We all need to talk."

"Well then, let's talk," Cadmus snaps a little. "After my dad died I heard absolutely nothing from Boyd and Erica. Everyday I went to the lunch room and no one was at the table. I felt like you guys wanted nothing to do with me."

"We do-"

"I'm not done!" Isaac and Boyd stay quiet.

"The entire summer I hung out with Lydia and Allison until I found someone who needed my help. I had zero contact with anyone else I never got any texts back from you, and you, and Erica. Only to find out that you and Erica have been missing, and Isaac was being hunted all summer."

"We're sorry," Boyd tells him. "We wanted to get away, so Erica and I went out to search for the pack we heard howls from. We then found out it was the alpha pack, who then kept us locked in the vault with Cora. One time when they came in Erica tried to fight them, and they killed her."

"Derek, Peter, and I have been looking for Erica and Boyd all summer. I snuck in when I got a tip as to where they were. I saw Boyd talking to Cora, which I then got caught. I was taken to the room where Erica's body was. This girl helped me escape and that's when we got attacked by the twins."

This was a lot to take in for Cadmus. Hearing how his family got hurt and killed. He lets out a sigh.

"After this meet, I'm going to Deucalion and I'm going to get Erica's body. I want family to have a proper burial."

"What if they try to kill you?" Isaac asks.

"They won't, they may be murderers but Deucalion is not unreasonable."

"We want to come."

"If you come, you stay behind me and let me do the talking." Cadmus demands.

"Hey baby?" Isaac looks at Cadmus.

"Yeah?"

"We love you."

"I love you guys too."

Wrapping the towel around his waist, Cadmus walks into the room to find it completely empty. Scott and Stiles must've went to talk to Lydia and Allison. The mixed kid puts on clothes before sitting on the bed. Playing games on his phone, the boy stayed quiet waiting for his friends.

"Cadmus?" A female voice calls out to him. "Cadmus help me!"

"Maman?" Cadmus calls out, sitting up.

"Help," this time it was his father.

Cadmus rushes outside, following the voices of his parents. Up the stairs and to the roof of the motel.

"Maman? Papa?" He calls out more, until he sees his parents.

They stood hand in hand with smiles on their faces. Finally the boy was reunited with his parents. His mother, who died young, looked as beautiful as ever; his father, who still aged a bit, still looked as charming as their photos together.

"I miss you guys so much," Cadmus mumbles as he throws his arms around them.

"We miss you too mijo," Emeraude tells her son.

"We want you to come with us."

"I can't..."

"Mijo what is behind you?"

Cadmus turns to see the Kanima stalking it's way to its prey. It turns its head at the sight of Cadmus, but his parents get in front of him. Quickly things escalated with the Kanima killing his parents. Once again, he had to see this monster kill his father and now kill his mother. Slowly, Cadmus walks backwards to escape the creature.

From below, Allison notices Cadmus by the edge. She shouts for Lydia and Stiles to help, but to no avail. They were busy with the two werewolves.

"Please go away, please please," Cadmus whimpers out as he walks on the very edge.

"Cadmus stop!" Isaac roars as he climbs on the roof.

In Isaac's hand was a flare, and he rushes to Cadmus before he could slip off. He burns him with the flare to wake him out of the trance.

"Let's go baby," Isaac soothes as they walk away from the edge.

"I- I saw my parents," Cadmus whispers. "Jackson killed them, I watched them die."

"It's okay, baby, just focus on me."

"I just watched as my parents died again."

By now, Isaac gets Boyd and Cadmus to the bus, where the core four were already waiting.

"Cadmus are you okay?" Allison asks as he gets on.

"We all were hallucinating our worst nightmares," Isaac says while covering Cadmus' ears. "He saw his parents die by the Kanima."

Everyone gets quiet as they settle on the bus. Slowly but surely, most of the group had fallen asleep. Cadmus was the only one awake, laying in Isaac's arms. Isaac had his arms tightly wrapped around Cadmus, Boyd across from them. Scott and Allison were sharing a seat cuddled up, same with Stiles and Lydia. The mixed boy was awake and humming a song.

When the sun came up, everyone was coming on the bus. Coach was creeped out by the weird sight.

"Did you even sleep?" Lydia asks while looking at Cadmus.

Ethan came up to the group just in time for Cadmus to not answer.

"I don't know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure you saved my life," Ethan says quietly. "I'm gonna give you something."

Ethan leans down more and gives information, "We're pretty sure Derek's still alive. But he killed one of ours. That means one of two things can happen. Either he joins our pack-"

"And kills his own," Cadmus sarcastically mentions.

"Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him," Ethan finishes. "That's the way it works."

Derek is alive? Where was he hiding and why didn't he tell his pack?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.5K 40
This book will not be updated anymore, I don't write anymore but you can find me on Instagram @slythxriin and Tumblt (is either @tatcherships or) @s...
45.6K 590 28
F I L E O N E: mccall, scott [ alpha, protector ] stilinski, stiles [ human, a friend ] martin, lydia [ banshee, (not) pyscho ] argent, allison [ hu...
18.6K 720 12
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™Šπ™’π™€π™ -π™ˆπ™€π˜Όπ™‰π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž- π™Žπ™π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™€π™‰ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€, π™π™‹π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™‘π˜Όπ™‡, π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™Šπ™Ž, π™π™€π™‘π™€π™‡π˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰, π˜Όπ™’π˜Όπ™†π™€π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚. ═════════════...
29.9K 838 26
Skylar Jackson is your sterotypical high school teenage boy. He's popular, handsome and all the boys and girls flock to his feet at the chance to sle...