The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

Par Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... Plus

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 29

33 3 0
Par Wildfire_247

↠ Victor Williams ↞

"I'm going to fvcking KILL YOU Adam! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH!T BRAIN!" I yell as I run after him.

Confused a bit? Let me explain.

While I was in my bathroom you know, doing my own stuff. Jane or whatever her name is, blurted everything to my dumb cousin Adam. He obviously caught on real quick about what I had done.

Still confused? Alright I guess I'll back to go back a bit.

•Flashback•

I walk away from Jane or whoever she is and Adam pissed off. I was only worried about her. She had no reason to yell at me. When I reach my room I slam the door and sit on my bed.

"What the fvck crawled up her a*s and died? Fvcking b!tch! Didn't bloody do anything to her for her to yell at me like that." I say out loud to myself.

"I need a fvcking shower." I get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom also slamming the door.

Turning on the water on to cold I get in. Cold water has always helped when I'm angry, I guess you can say it cools me off.

I put my hands against the wall and feel as freezing cold water hits my skin. I was too distracted by the cold water to have noticed my bedroom door open and close.

When I'm done I get out and look for my towel.

"Fvck I forgot to bring a towel." I mumbled.

I open the door and step out. I'm surprised to see Jane on my bed. She gets up when she sees me.

'Does she not notice me naked? Or is she just blind'

"What the-" I begin to speak but she interrupts me and starts walking pacing back and forth.

"Hey sorry for barging in like this. I would have waiting outside with Adam until you were out of the shower but..." she kept talking but I wasn't really paying attention.

She kept talking about how sorry she was, how she didn't realize how much the name Jane triggers her. And lastestly about even though she's a redhead that she isn't normally like that. And I just looked at her confused. She doesn't have red hair but brown. Unless she dyed or she just hallucinating sh!t now. Both make sense to me.

When I've had enough of her talking and pacing I speak up interrupting her.

"Hey hot stuff," I chuckled as she looked up at me confused. "I get it, now please stop pacing back and forth, it's giving me a headache." She does as I say and takes a seat on the bed.

"I really am sorry through" she said once again. She looks at me and then her eyes widen and instantly looks away.

'I'm guessing she finally realized that I'm butt a*s naked'

"Oh my god" she squeaks covering her eyes.

'Yep she finally did'

"I'm so sorry Victor I didn't even notice you were naked, oh my god that's embarrassing." I walk around to see her cheeks turning pink, making my chuckle at her embarrassment.

"Your telling me, I'm the one naked." I wasn't actually embarrassed that she saw me naked. I just loved seeing her cheeks get pinker. I make my way to my closest.

"Don't open them unless you want to keep seeing me naked." I say as I look back at her about to remove her hands from her face. She keeps them on her face.

'Shame, she's missing out'

I look for clothing. I spot a black leather jacket and grab it along with a white t-shirt and black jeans. Grabbing some boxers and shoes I move away from my closest. I put on everything and walk over to Jane and see as she still in the hospital gown Adam put her in. I walk back to my closest and grab her some of my clothing. I was about to speak when she yelled 'shut up'.

"I didn't say anything" I say confused. She mumbled something but I didn't catch it.

"Yeah I know, I was just thinking about a show...?" Was that a question or an answer?

"What? Is that like a shows name or something?" I asked curious.

"Yeah, something like that" she laughs.

"O-Kay, anyway, you can open your eyes now" I hear her sigh as she removes her hands. I hand her the clothings. She clears her throat and take them along with a 'thanks'. I nod and tell her that she can change in my room and I'll go into the bathroom to wait. I was about to walk away from she speaks again.

"Wait what? Change?" I looked at her confused.

'Did she not hear me? I swear it's like this girl is deaf or something'

"Yeah, that's why I gave you the clothes. I didn't think you would want to stay in the hospital gown all day." She looks down realizing that she was indeed still in her hospital gown.

"Oh yeah, thanks again."

"Yeah don't mention it, tell me when your done alright" I don't wait for her to answer and just walk over to the bathroom.

Once I close the door I hear movement meaning she was changing. I then realize that her gown is tied up from the back so she won't be able to undo it alone.

I open the door and am about to say something when I see her bind down. I groan when I see her a*s sticking out. Closing the door quietly I slide against and land on the floor.

'Fvck now I'm hard. Fvck her'

'Well I mean, I do want to f-'

'Shut up!'

'There is another way that can help get rid of that boner'

"Cold shower? Yeah no, I already took one'

'No dumba*s'

I caught on to what my subconscious meant.

'Ah Fvck it, I'm not taking another cold shower so fvck it'

I unzip my jeans and my length swings out. I bring to stroke it, causing me to hiss in pleasure. I imagine her being the one stroking me right now. I imagine how her pink full lips would feel like around my d!ck. Oh what I would do to smack that fat around a*s of hers. Just imagine her on her knees in all her glory sucking on my d!ck like it's life support.

'Fvck I think I'm going to come'

I stop when I hear a knock on the door and Jane speak "I'm done Victor."

'Horrible timing. But Fvck is her voice sexy'

"Yeah okay, just go outside with Adam, I'll meet you guys out there. I just need a sec." I say struggling not to groan as I continue to stroke myself.

"Is everything alright Victor." She asked worried.

"Yeah just... just go" I said reaching my breaking point.

"Doesn't sound like it. Come on Victor what's wrong?" She asked agin.

'Please just go away'

"Just GO alright! Jesus didn't you hear me! I said I'm fine." I yelled. She doesn't say anything, all I hear is my bedroom door open and close.

'Fvcking finally'

I continue to stroke myself. It didn't take me long to come undone. I clean myself up and wash my hands.

"Bloody hell, it's been a while since I've been able to release myself like that. I need to have sex, and like now before I go crazy."

I exit my bathroom and room. I walk to where I hear laugher. Adams to be precise. Him and his retard laugh. I roll my eyes.

I walk in as Adam says "oh this is gold" and continues to laugh. "What's so funny Adam"?" I ask. He looks up at me and laughs harder.

Jane looks at me and I look at her. We looked at each other confused and back at Adam. He is pissing me off and I just got here.

After a while his laughing begins to settle down. When he's done he speaks "the real question Vic is are you alright. This girl over here," he points towards Jane "said how out of breath you were. You okay Vickky?" He asked innocently.

'Innocent my a*s'

Wait what, sh!t. I feel my face get hot with embarrassment. "Yeah Victor, are you okay? I was worried I did something or something happened." Jane asked. I looked at her and I felt myself get hotter if it was even possible. I looked away quickly.

"Something happened alright." Mumbled Adam. But I caught and I could tell so did Jane from the looks of it.

I looked at Adam and glared at him. His eyes widen and he gets up fast a*s hell and runs towards the hallway where our rooms are located. I run after him.

•End Of Flashback•

And so this is why I'm chasing after Adams dumba*s.

"ADAM GET YOUR A*S BACK HERE YOU BLOODY IDIOT!" I yell.

"Bloody Victor? I think your accent is coming back Vic." Adam yells laughing through the hall.

"HEY! Guys stop running around like kids!" I hear Jane yell behind us annoyed.

"Not until I get my hands on this little prick!" I yell back.

I hear her say something but it wasn't loud enough. I continue running around with Adam. Soon enough I have him cornered in his room.

"I got you now kid" I say evilly smirking at him. He looks at me afraid. But before I can do anything I hear Jane speak.

"Would you guys stop already, stop acting so childish, your grown a*s men for god sake." I sigh.

'She's right'

"I'll get you later watch Adam" I warm him and look at Jane. She looks hot in my clothings. Then memories from before come flashing back.

'Fvck! I need to get out of here before things get awkward'

I push past Jane and walk towards my room. "Victor where you going?" I hear Jane walk behind me. "None of your business."

"Leave him, he's gonna get busy. Isn't that right Victor." I could hear the smirk in Adams voice. I flip him off and he laughs as I continue walking to my room.

"No, Victor what's wrong." I groan annoyed.

'Why can't she just leave me alone so I can just jerk off'

'Ask her to join, who knows, maybe she wants to'

'Like hell I am'

"Victor?" I hear Jane ask worried. "What?" I ask annoyed without turning around. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" I sigh.

"Can you please just leave me alone." I ask nicely this time without being rude or annoyed.

"Fine, but if I did something or if I can do something please tell me." I nod and walk into my room.

•🌹•

"What? Clubbing? Why would she want to go clubbing? She literally almost dead just not long ago." Adam groans annoyed at my response denying him.

"Stop being a party pooper" he groaned like a little child "lets just ask her instead of making decision for her."

"Alright, but if she doesn't want to then we stay home, including you alright" he groaned again childishly.

"You know your annoying right?" He asked.

"You still love me cuz." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. We walk over to the new room we gave Alexandra. Yeah she ended up telling us her real name after the four days here.

I knock on the door "come in" I hear her say. I open the door and see her hanging upside down on the bed. I chuckled.

"What are you doing upside down?" Bored she said shrugging, making me laugh. "So what's up? What's with the visit." Before I can speak Adam beats me to it.

"Well I was thinking that we go clubbing." She gets up quickly and sit with her legs crossed. "Really?" She asks. "You see, she doesn't want to go. Welp sucks to be you Adam" he pouts and begins walking out the room.

"Wait" Alexandra said, stopping Adam in his track. "I never said I didn't" she glared at me.

"So you want to go?" Asked Adam excitingly.

"Yeah, but I don't have clothing or money. Everything I had was in my suitcase that was left in the car."

"Well... actually" Adam looks at her shyly.

"What Adam?" She asked confused. "I sort of went back to the car accident a few hours after we brought you here." I looked at him confused.

"So that's where you were when you disappeared. I told you to not to go. Why did you still go when I told you no!" I yelled.

"I just thought that maybe she might need it or want it after she woke up." He bowed his head looking down "I'm sorry" he added.

"Adam ignore Victor, thank you for bringing it. Why didn't you give it to me sooner. I've had to use Victors clothing this whole time when I could have used my own." She chuckled.

"Yeah sorry about that too," he smiled at her embarrassed. "It's fine Adam. Can I get it though?" He nods and exits the room.

"You know, you could be a little less tough with him. Adam tried his best to keep you from worrying about him. He is also the only other person in this world that stands you. Be a bit more appreciative with him, for your sake Victor." Before I could even say anything Adam came in with a suitcase.

"Here it is!" Alexandra got up and ran over to her suitcase. "Oh my god, thank you so much A! Your the best" she kissed him on the cheek and then opened her suitcase. she looked like a child on Christmas Day. Adam just laughs and watches as she looks at her stuff.

'She doesn't know me! Or Adam! All I've ever done was to keep his safe. If I hadn't then we both wouldn't be here today.'

'You know she's right though'

I walk out of the room but hear someone follow me. "You okay Vic?" Adam asks. I look at him and nod my head. "I heard what Alexandra said. Ignore what she said. I'm okay with the way you are. You aren't tough with me." He offers me a genuine smile.

"But she is right. I have been tough on you." I sigh. "Victor it's o-" "Don't say it's okay A because, it isn't. I'm sorry for being so tough on you all the time. I thought I was doing it to keep us safe. But really all I'm doing it, is because I'm scared of losing my only family. I lost everything else, I can't lose you. I'm sorry Adam. I understand if your mad."

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at and see Adam smiling at me. "It's okay Victor, I get it. We will get through this together" I nod.

"Soooo, who's ready to party!" We hear Alexandra yell. We laugh. "What? Did I miss something?" We laugh again. "No nothing Alex, let's go clubbing. I think we all need it."

"YAY! Here we come fesita! But first we all need to change!" Alexandra yelled as her face lighted up like before. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Since when do you know Spanish" asked Adam. "Since I started working, why" she laughed answering. "You sound hot speaking Spanish girl" she laughs again and blushes.

"Well while you too flirt, I'll go change into something more club worthy" they laugh and nod their heads. I walk away as I hear them continue talking about how Alex speaks Spanish.

'She does sound hot speaking Spanish'

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

83.9K 3.5K 47
Alexandra is finally free from the abuse she's had to endure from her stepfather and his best friend. Now she's living with The Spencer's, but it's n...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
172K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...