Meet the Internet Browsers!

Door Nahochan

We have some of our popular Internets in the world: Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla... Meer

Meet Windows.
Mozilla Firefox.
Internet Explorer
Safari.
The First Clash!
The Errors that had to be Fixed. | Google Chrome.
A game | Normal Meeting | More i guess...
Should i end now?

Opera.

153 6 0
Door Nahochan

Now i think we shouldent forget those other internets instead of Internet explorer and Firefox.

You think that opera is like an orchestra for singing or something. But no.., its a internet.

Meet Opera,

Its a Different Internet...

Its a web browser that developed by opera software. The latest version currently runs on microsoft windows and OS X operating systems and uses the blink layout engine. An earlier version using the presto layout engine is still supported, and additionally runs on Linux and freeBSD systems.

Since you have opera, you have downloaded lots of games from your computer and you dident know that some of them have an error or virus. Then one day, you have opened your computer and opened the opera, then opera had kept on closig cause of the virus. You can to fix it by antivirus and then you decided to download another internet before you delete opera.

Which one is next?

~~~~~~

More Coming on next week! ~~♡

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...