Yu-gi-oh- Queen Of Games

By StarlineStories

Anastasia Starline- head of Starline Enterprises is a developing company that specialises in nano- technology... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Clarity- NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Anastasia's love interest!!!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66- Capsule Monsters 1
Chapter 67- Capsule Monsters 2
Chapter 68- Capsule Monsters 3
Chapter 69- Capsule Monsters 4
Chapter 70- Capsule Monsters 5
Chapter 71- Capsule Monsters 6
Chapter 72 - Capsule Monsters Chapter 7
Chapter 73- Capsule Monsters Chapter 8
Chapter 74- Capsule Monsters Chapter 9
Chapter 75- Capsule Monsters Chapter 10
Chapter 76- Capsule Monsters Chapter 11
Chapter 77- Capsule Monsters Chapter 12
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Nearly the end!
Chapter 95
Final Chapter Pictures
Fan Art 1
The Big Day
A New Project

Chapter 85

486 15 3
By StarlineStories

Upon returning to her room Ana saw Yami sitting at the end of the bed, fiddling around with the Cartouche that Tea had given him.

"Yami, everything alright?" Ana asked as she closed the door behind her.
"Oh Ana, there you are. Yes, I'm fine thank you, did you find anything in the library?" Yami questioned.

Ana sighed and shook her head.

"Afraid not, there isn't a damn thing in thee that would apparently help us...but it's fine, I'm sure we'll figure something out" Ana reassured.

With that the couple settled into their bed, they wish each other good night and drifted off into another nights sleep.
However, a few hours into sleeping, Yami had shot up gasping, it appeared he had a nightmare.

"Woah- what happened?!" Ana yelled as she stumbled up and out the bed, poised incase something was happening.
Looking around she saw Yami had stood up from the bed...shirtless.

"Good grief, what's happening?" Ana asked, concerned.
"I...I don't know to explain it, but I feel that one of my guardians is in jeopardy" he responded and walked out unto the balcony.

Suddenly she heard him gasp and she ran to his side, they both looked on at the Guardians Shrines, and could see that Mahad's was glowing.

"Could it be he's engaged in a shadow game?" Yami realised.
"If he is...there's only one person I can think of that he's battling right now" Ana responded.
"Bakura" Yami gasped.
"Let's check this out!" Ana encouraged.

Slipping on a robe and her duel disk the pair made their way to his Shrine.
Upon arriving at the shrine, the pair were surprised to see that Mana had also made her way there.

"Mana?" Ana questioned.
"Oh hello you two" she greeted.
"Tell me Mana, why have you come to Mahad's tablet shrine?" Yami asked.
"I know it sounds weird, but I had this really bad dream that master Mahad was in trouble and needed help. He was struggling Pharaoh and I could swear that he was calling my name. I wasn't sure what else to do, and I thought maybe if I came to his sanctuary, I could help him or something" Mana explained, emotionally.
"I believe I had the same dream" Yami responded.

Suddenly there was a glowing on the wall, one of the monsters etched into it began glowing.

"It's Mahad's illusion magician" Mana pointed out.
"He must have called it into battle" Yami added.
"Oh no, but it lives inside Mahad's soul, if he loses it then my master can't exist in this world" Mana explained.
"Loses it...are you saying if he dies or something?" Ana asked, fearfully.

No sooner had she said that did crack begin appearing in the illusion Magician's image on the wall.

"Crap, well if we're going to help, we need to figure out where he went" Ana suggested.
"I'll take Mana and search for Mahad, see if maybe you can work on something to summon him back here" Yami suggested.
"I'll find Isis, maybe she can help" Ana greed.

Leaving the two to venture on, Ana made her way towards where the other guardians were.
However...on her way to Isis's room, Ana had suddenly fainted in the hallway.
She had been lying there for a short period until she had been moved to Isis's room by one of the guards.
Using her powers, she was monitoring Mahad's battle while the Queen was sleeping.

During this time, the remaining Guardians had joined Yami and Mana at the magician's training grounds in the desert in hopes of being able to help Mahad in his battle.
However, they were too late, Mahad had lost his battle, and was now merged with his illusion magician, forever seals in a tablet until Yami would summon him, he had become a shadow creature.

Upon everyone retuning back to the palace, Yami was informed of what had happened to Ana, fearing for her health he ran to her side, but the young queen was still sleeping.

"Is she alright?" Yami asked, as he held onto her hand.
"She is fine, my Pharaoh, she did not sustain any damage, however...it is mildly concerning how often this is happening" Isis said, and squeezed out a fresh wet cloth before putting it on the Queen's head.
"She has been fainting quite frequently as of late- sadly we are unaware as to why this is happening, but I can imagine that we should have some of the priests and magicians look over her in the coming days" Isis explained.

With that Yami scooped Ana into his arms and carried her to the bedchambers.
All the guardians watched as their King showed such love and devotion to his wife, and how much he adored her.

With all the drama that took place that day, everyone soon eventually settled into bed, ready to press on with their next steps come the next day.

Come morning, Ana gently arose from her sleep to see Yami beside her still lightly snoring, she giggled and brushed a hand through his hair.
He slightly stirred and a light smile appears across his lips, Ana then stood up from her bed and made her way to the balcony, everything was beautiful and bright once more...however...it was only then did she realise that all that happened last night was no dream.

"W...what happened to me?" she whispered.
"Ana!" called a voice.

Turning around she saw Yami looking around for her.

"Um I'm here" she waved.
"Oh good, how are you feeling?" he asked her, concerned.
"I think I'm alright, I don't know what happened, I was going to meet Isis, then I...I think I just passed out" Ana recounted.
"But you didn't get hurt right?" Yami added.

Ana simply shook her head, she didn't get hurt as far as she could recall.

"Well, that's good" Yami sighed in relief.
"What happened last night then?" Ana asked, curiously.

Yami then explained all that had happened, and what fate Mahad had resigned himself to.

"Oh my God, that's well it's like he's gone but not gone in a way...so he merged with his monster then, and now he serves you" Ana summarised.
"Yes, as the Dark Magician" Yami responded.

Ana's eyes widened and she gasped in shock.

"No way- Mahad- he's the Dark Magician- your monster from the future- that is...wow that is really sweet and touching- to think you've had him with you all this time" Ana realised and held her hand over her heart.

Yami had not thought about it like that, but Ana was right, in spite of everything his monster- his friend had always been there for him...which made him feel reassured.

"We need to address the guardians, I believe they are waiting for us in the throne room" Yami explained.

Once again servants came in to dress the couple, and they made their way to the throne room, once at their places, the guardians soon came in and assembled before them.

"Due to Mahad's carelessness, that lunatic Bakura is more dangerous than ever for now he in in control of the Millennium Ring" Seto explained.
"He has the ring- honestly leave you alone for 10minutes and everything goes to pot Pharaoh" Ana whispered to him.
"That is yet to be confirmed- for all we know Bakura was buried under rubble when the sanctuary collapsed" Karim speculated.

Sadly everyone was unable to confirm that personally, and apologised for having not been able to produce results.

"Look that's the least of our concerns, the biggest issue at hand here, is that we work to find a solution to all this" Ana commented.
"Then allow me to hunt Bakura- I already have a plan in place" Seto began
"And that would be?" Ana added.
"To start, all gateways to and from the kingdom must be sealed to keep him in. Next every citizen must be observed since no one can be trusted" Seto continued.
"You sure that's a good thing, seems like you're more paranoid than anything else- "Ana interrupted.
"It's fine- Seto, you may proceed" Yami responded, giving his blessing for the plan to go ahead.

Ana wasn't fully onboard with this, but there was very little she could say or do to avert this.
Ana then sighed and stood up from her chair and walked out the room.

"Is she well my Pharaoh?" Isis asked.
"Yes, I think she's just experiencing some personal issues" Yami tried to explain.

Ana continued to wander around the palace for the remainder of the day, things didn't appear very well organised, which seemed to be causing multiple issues.
Eventually she managed to get herself lost in one of the palace gardens, she sat beside one of ponds and observed the moon in its reflection.

Suddenly her locket began glowing.

"What the hell...?" she trailed off.

Running out the garden she arrived in one of the court yards, all the guards were poised and tense as they were on the lookout...turns out Bakura had broken in and destroyed Akkadian's Shrine.

"What's going- Yami!" Ana screamed.

She saw him riding on horseback chasing after Bakura at full speed with Slifer at his side, they smashed through the front entrance and raced through the city and into the desert.

"He will need help- I have to tend to him- guards- get me a horse" Ana ordered.
"No my Queen, please you must stay here- should anything happen- God's forbid, we need you to lead us" Isis urged as she came running over.

Ana paused for a moment and understood what Isis was trying to say.

"Fine, well get that front door sorted and I want guards to search the area for anything else, as for the rest of your guardians, anyone who can be spared follow the Pharaoh, he may need help" Ana ordered and returned to the throne room.
"This is just plain loopy" she sighed in frustration.

Suddenly she became dizzy once more and fell back onto one of the pillars while grasping at her stomach.

"Oh god, don't tell me I'm due- do they even have pads in Egyptian times?!" she yelled in frustration.

Suddenly she could hear faint screaming, composing herself she ran to the balcony to see part of the city on fire.

"Oh lord...um ok...let's see" she trailed off and raised her arm.
"Forgive my ignorance but I need something that uses water- please put out the fires in the city" Ana pleaded and aimed her diadiakh at the sky.

From a bean of blue light appeared a mermaid.

"Cool, please can you help stop the fires" Ana asked.

The monster nodded and went through the city steadily putting out fires.

"Pharaoh, wherever you are please be careful" she whispered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
2.5K 36 13
~Completed!~ Chloe is the most talented magician the royal court of Egypt has ever seen, and is ordered never to reveal her magic unless needed be...
4.5K 122 45
Evie-a pale-blond haired girl with sky blue eyes-and her friend Esmeralda-a egyptian who loves her curly black hair-move from the NYC to Domino city...
30.6K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...