Together Anyhow | √ |

Per Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "You fake person! You call yourself a gentleman?!" "What... Més

Story and Aesthetics
1. Nada and Fahad
2. The Medical Store Visit
3. Quarrels
Ramadan Mubarak!
4. The Explanation
5. Couple Goals?
6. Stressed
7. Psychopath
8. Demon
9. Minding His Own Business
10. Again The Explanation
11. Truce
12. Tripping
13. The Diaper Bag
14. Bickering
15. First Night
16. Mistakes
17. Staring
19. A Long Day
20. Emotional Talks
21. Graduation
22. The Family Dinner
23. Who Is She?
24. Hiding Truths
25. Saving Each Other
26. Clumsy
27. Believe
28. What Happened To Her?
29. Reality
30. Back To Normal
31. The Usual Banter
32. Doomed
33. Harsh Reality
34. Confession
35. Facing The Hurdles
36. Stress
37. Care
38. Owner Of Her Heart
39. Upset
40. The End?
41. Over
42. Jealousy
43. Persuasion
44. Confession
45. The Whole Universe
Conclusion
Next book?

18. Blush?

1.4K 108 75
Per Sofia_Not_Sophiya

N A D A' S  P O V

I finally continued eating my breakfast. Too many hindrance happened.

"We should get a high chair for Alizah." Aunt Naaz suggested. Yes yes yes!

"Actually. I will order right now." Fahad spoke from beside me.

"Or you guys don't want one?" Uméma wiggled her eyebrows at our hands.

"Uméma shut your mouth before I put ketchup in your cereal." Fahad warned her. Ew, ketchup in cereals?!

"I am done now. You can give Alizah to me." Fahad stood up.

He took Alizah from me but she had my hair tightened in her fist. God no, please it pains a lot.

Why does she like my hair so much?!

"Oof- Alizah my hair, baby, leave them." I hissed in pain.

I tried to freed them but she was in Fahad's hand who was standing and I was still sitting. So I decided to get up, but before I could do that Fahad leaned at my level and helped me to remove Alizah's hand from my hair with his one hand.

And you ask me what was I doing? I was busy staring in his carmel-coloured eyes. Those chocolatety swirls as brown and dark as coffee. Man! I am such pervet. Ew Nada. I snapped out of my thoughts when Fahad stood up.

"Eat fast. We need to go, you dullard." He taunted me and walked away.

"You are a dullard, not me!" I said enough for him to hear, still flabbergasted from the previous position.

"Everybody knows the truth." He spoke arrogantly and I scoffed at his words and resumed eating as he left from there.

"I can see you falling hard for him." Aunt Naaz started and left the dining table with a smile.

"What?" I screeched with utter disgust.

"Yes. It's visible." Uméma piped in.

"What is visible?" I questioned confusedly.

"The rosy pink colour on your cheek called blush." She grinned widely.

I, involuntarily, touched my cheek.

"It doesn't feel it is only visible." Uméma continued.

"Uméma! Stop teasing me now. It's nothing like what you and Aunt Naaz are saying." I whined.

"Ohkay. By the way you are doing right. All the best. I know you guys are not going for a war but whatever your guys' motive is I wish you luck for that. Bye now I am going for class now."

"Thank you. And classes on Saturday too?" I asked her.

"Yes. Interior-designing studies just makes me crazy that's why I have extra classes. AllahHafiz (parting greeting of Muslims. Basically means let God be with you) now." She bid her goodbye and went off. Wow! A lawyer. That's so good. I wanted to become one but my father always wished me to become a professor. So I decided to become a professor, going graduate soon, my Dad asked me to take anything I wanted but I knew he wanted me to become a professor so I became a professor and taught English Literature and Language to students and now I like it. Actually scratch that I love it.

After finishing my food I went upstairs to my 'so called' room and opened the door.

"You know that I love you babygirl. If we don't get any idea of your parents I'll find a solution for it, okay? And don't snatch your Mom's hair all the time, okay?" I heard Fahad talking to Alizah and later he started tickling her who laughed her heart out. Who was the one to laugh when I talk to Alizah with nicknames? Huh! Hypocrite.

But his words did swell my heart. Why doesn't he always be like this? He will be fine with everybody but with me he becomes the worst person ever. Why does it matter to you? My brain as usual piped in to which I subtly ignored.

I decided to go in so that it doesn't look as if I was eavesdropping.

"Fahad. Come let's go." I called out going near the dressing table to find something to apply at my face but there was nothing. Ofcourse how will he have. Ugh I still have to bring my stuff from my house.

"Don't you have some sunscreen atleast?" I rummaged through the drawers.

"No." He answered. Damn, then how do you manage to look like a model without using any products? Just ignore me.

"Ughhh...how will I go out?" I whined.

"You don't need makeup always. Just be natural. It's fine. Now come let's go." Did he just compliment me? Me?! Wait Nada you are thinking too much. He thinks that you will look the same even if I tried to do makeup.

I started stuffing Alizah's bag which I took from one of the huge cupboard. I pushed in diapers, Alizah's extra pair of clothes and all the necessities. You have to carry all this stuff when you are carrying a baby. Where is the pacifier? Oh there it is.

"Fahad pass that pacifier."

And he threw the pacifier at me.

"FAHAD HAMMAD SHEIKH! You stupid! How could you throw that on my face?" I hollered at him.

"The witch is angry again let's go Alizah." He warned and ran downstairs with her.

Idiot! Wait and watch now.

After packing and somewhat getting ready I went downstairs and bid my goodbye to Aunt Naaz as Uméma had already left I couldn't meet her. Aunt told that Fahad is already waiting for me in the car. I ran outside near the car, opened the backseat kept the bag at the back and went ahead and sat at the passenger seat and closed the door with a bang.

"Okay! I get that you are angry but don't show it on my car." Fahad began.

"It would be better if you shut your mouth. I am already angry. Now give Alizah to me and start driving." I spoke harshly.

"Will it be safe to give Alizah to you when you are in angry mood." He teased, chuckling. Oh that chuckle! If his chuckle is that mesmerising then how mesmerising his laugh would be? NADA YOU ARE ANGRY AT HIM!

I took Alizah from him and made her sit in between my legs.

"Drive now." I ordered trying to control myself.

"I am going to the nearest orphanage as shown in the maps. So lets see where it goes." He started the engine.

Our small bickering continues throughout the ride till we reached the orphanage and by this time Alizah was again slept. How much this girl sleeps?!

"You wait here. I will park and come near the entrance." He explained as if I were a five-year-old. I carried my phone and got out from the car.

It is so hot and the sunlight is literally blazing so I covered Alizah's head with the blanket which was wrapped around her and she laid her head on my shoulder and slept soundlessly.

I was walking when someone bumped into me and I was going to fall actually almost fell when someone saved me and I looked up to see a lady in her mid thirties.

"Hey! Walk carefully. Can't you see she has a baby in her hands?!" She shouted at the man who pushed me.

"I am sorry I d-" The man was cut off when Fahad appeared.

"Nada, Alizah are you both okay? You idiot how dare you push them like that?" Fahad shouted at the man.

"No! It's okay this kind lady here saved me." I smiled, gesturing towards that lady.

"You fell Nada." He stated, his expressions solemn.

So much care?

"Almost, Fahad." I corrected him.

"Sorry Miss I didn't know you were walking. I mean I was in a rush so didn't see you there. Please forgive me." The man spoke.

"Next time watch where you walk." Fahad warned him.

I turned towards the lady and said, "Thankyou so much! For saving me."

"Yes Ma'am it was very great of you." Fahad said politely.

The lady was going to reply when someone else cut her off.

"Feroza I found nothing." A man behind her came up. "Oh your friends?" He asked the lady as he acknowledged our presence.

"No I just saved this young lady when a man bumped into her." The lady, whose name I presume is Feroza, explained.

"This is me and my husband Feroza and Shehyaan Zadeh." She introduced.

"Asalamwalaikum (peace be upon you). Ourselves Nada and Fahad Sheikh." Fahad greeted. Ooo- Nada and Fahad Sheikh, hmm. Can you shut up please!

"Walaikumasalam (peace be upon you too)." They both replied simultaneously.

"Such a cute couple, is that your baby?" She asked with a mixture of emotions in her eyes. Uh, does she love babies a lot or what?

I looked at Fahad who was already looking at me.

"Yes. She is our daughter, Alizah." I added instantly. Can't let anyone find out the facade now, can we?

"Oh young parents, haa." She smiled at us.

"Let's go then. It was nice to meet you both. Hope to see you both again. AllahHafiz (Let God be with you)." Shehyaan ushered.

"Umm yeah sure. AllahHafiz." Fahad spoke.

"AllahHafiz."

"AllahHafiz."

They both went.

Oh I noticed something was common between me and Shehyaan we both had green eyes. Finally someone with same colour of eyes like mine.

Anywayyyyy, let's get over with this orphanage trip.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!!Comment and vote. Until then thank you, AllahHafiz, bye and take care ^_^

Also, do share what was your favorite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER ORIGINALLY WRITTEN ON: 30/06/19
CHAPTER REWRITTEN/EDITED AND PUBLISHED ON: 12-05-20

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

780K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
Dawud. Per yourmuslimah

Literatura romàntica

546K 42.4K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...
Qulsum Per Royal7

Espiritual

743K 50.7K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...
Behind You✔️ Per Zaynab10_

Literatura romàntica

824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...