mask | knj ✓

By mymoonsorbit

was it just used to hide his identity or was there more to it? More

00
02
03
04
05

01

3.9K 174 32
By mymoonsorbit

i looked at the time on my mobile phone.

it read, "9.41pm".

"oh shit, my mom is going to spank the life out of me." i muttered.

"not if i do it first." i heard a faintly muffled voice coming from behind me.

my heart began palpitating and it felt as it would hop out of my chest, and onto the damp alleyway ground.

i turned around and saw a mysterious man in a black surgical mask, which prevented me from having a good look at his face.

"surprise, surprise." the man sneered.

he ruffled his hair and took two steps towards me.

"w- who are you?" i stuttered as i took two steps backwards away from him.

"don't move away, i just want to talk."

"i won't bite,"

"not here, at least."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
377K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
196K 5.9K 79
a collection of letters to the idol min yoongi. gentle reminder that these "letters" are not real. i don't know why people think they are, but they'r...
2.7K 196 22
hormones racing and bad decisions. welcome to the TEENAGE YEARS! A teenager's journey to self discovery + the trials and tribulations of teenage roma...