Living Affair

De Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty three

9.1K 352 164
De Missnellywrites

Montana and Kapri had rushed Kacey to the nearest Emergency room—she expressed she was in pain and Montana was very much worried about what was going on.

Montana and Kapri sat in the waiting room and still had yet to hear about Kacey. Becoming impatient Montana got up and went up to the desk, there was a lady who was sitting here who looked to be in her mid twenties.

She looked up when she saw Montana and her eyes widened, "Oh my god, you're Montana Lamont the rapper right?!"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"My little brother loves your music. Can I get a picture or autograph or something? Please."

"How bout I get you some tickets and backstage passes to my next show if you can tell me anything about my wife?"

"Are you For real? She asked and he nodded. She quickly nodded and got ready to type before looking up at him. "Kacey Lamont right?"

"Yeah." She nodded before typing some things in the computer. "Okay well they haven't put any information on her yet but she is located in room 2a."

"Preciate it. I'll be back." He said before walking over to Kapri.

"Anything yet?"

"They ain't put nothing out bout what happened but I'm about to go to her damn room and find out my damn self."

"Let's go then nigga." Kapri stood up.

Suddenly a Caucasian tall man walked out with a clipboard and Montana and Kapri looked over at him.

"Family of Kacey Lamont?" He said and they quickly walked over to the doctor. He introduced himself as Doctor Matthews and afterwards he went over the problem Kacey was having.

"Mrs Lamont was experiencing severe cramping and that is a sign of threatening to miscarry." He said and Montana furrowed his-eyebrows in confusion as he listened to the doctor. "Luckily the baby was a miracle and hung in there. Congratulations. You can go see her in room 2a."

It was quiet as they got on the elevator and a lot of emotions were going through Montana's head, they got off the elevator as they made their way to her room.

"Ima let y'all talk. I'll be by the vending machine." Kapri said patting his shoulder as he walked away.

Montana turned the door knob walking in as he seen Kacey laying down on her side. She looked up at Montana.

"It's a baby." She said lowly with a weak smile. "I'm pregnant..again." Her voice cracked before she broke down crying.

Montana wiped the tear that rolled down his face as he went over to his wife. He sat on the edge of the bed before pulling her into a tight hug. Kacey wrapped her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer to her as she sobbed quietly. Montana rocked her back and forth as he rubbed her back.

"I'm sixteen weeks." She sniffled as she pulled away from Montana. "After Naomi died I was broken about my baby and now I'm carrying another one and you know it's bittersweet I guess. I been stressed so much I didn't even know I was pregnant." She chuckled softly.

"And that's why you not gonna stress no more. We got a baby on the way so it's none of that.

Kacey smiled looking at him before nodding.

"You know a nigga happy I get to share another baby with you, cause you the only one I want to have the rest of my babies....all eleven of them."

Kacey bust out laughing as she placed her hand on her stomach. "Who the hell said I wanted to push out eight more kids for you. Pushing out babies is not easy buddy, and this will be my last kid until ten years later." She joked.

"That's what the fuck you think." He chuckled .

Montana sent Kacey a quick text to make sure she was good. She wasn't getting released from the hospital until the next day so he wanted to make sure she was straight. Montana tucked his phone in his before he walked over to his car and got in. He grabbed his black hoodie from the backseat and pulled it over his head—he pulled his hood over his head before he pulled out of the driveway.

"4920 courtside street." Montana reiterated to Kapri making sure the address he heard was correct.

"Nigga I just said that." Kapri sucked his teeth. Montana chuckled shaking his head going against what he was about to say.

"Nigga you got something you wanna get off ya chest?" Kapri chuckled on the other end.

"Suck my dick, pussy." Montana hung up the phone before putting his phone inside his sweatpants. Opening the glove compartment Montana pulled out his Glock19. He made sure he had the right amount of bullets in there before he placed it in the pockets of the hoodie. Getting out the car he slammed the door walking up to the door with both hands in his pocket.He knocked twice before awaiting an answer—the door pulled opened and a woman appeared in the doorway with her hand on her hip. "Can I help you?" She said attitude laced in her voice.

"Yes you can." He said before he took the gun out hoodie and hit her in her face with the butt of the gun making her fall to the ground and scream out in agony. "Get the fuck up." He said nonchalant walking in closing the door. "Now and don't let me repeat myself." He looked down at her as she got up slowly holding her eye.

"W-What do you want from me? I-I don't have any money."

"I don't want yo fuckin' money, where that nigga Tyrone at?!"

"I-I haven't seen him since yesterday."She stuttered. Montana squinted his eyes looking at her.

"You think I'm stupid or something?" He pressed the gun against her temple as she shook her head no quickly. "Look at you ain't go all that mouth now do you? Ima give you five seconds to think long and hard about where he at or you gone take whatever he had coming to him."

"I swear I don't-"

"Three!" Montana said calmly no buying the shit she was talking about.

"Okay, Okay he's at his friends Bernard's house. He's been staying over there for a while now with him."

"Where this nigga Bernard stay at?"

"He stays over in Lynbrook by that bar. His house is the tallest one on the street. I'm sure you've been to that bar." She said telling the truth shaking scared that Montana would harm her.

"Aight bet." Montana nodded bringing the gun from her face as she sighed. Before leaving he held the gun up hitting her in the face again knocking her out cold. "My bad shorty."Montana licked his lips before walking out the house closing the door.

Montana got in the car before he drove off to his next destination.

Half hour later Montana pulled up beside the bar. He smirked once he seen Him and Bernard walking outside laughing. Montana held his gun in his left and rolled down his window. He drove up closer to Bernard's house making sure to turn his headlights off.

"Ayo!" Montana shouted as he left off rounds and Bernard quickly took off running, not fast enough as bullets hit him and Tyrone dropped to the floor ducking, but he didn't duck soon enough before he was hit in the shoulder and his right left. Montana swerved off as he made sure he was out of sight before turning his headlights back on.

Kacey stood in front of the mirror as she held her shirt up before turning to the side looking at her stomach. She was four months pregnant and she was barely showing and that was a surprise to her because when we was pregnant she had a little bump already but she guessed this pregnancy was different. Kacey smiled touching her stomach before she put her shirt down and walked out of her bedroom.

Kacey walked downstairs and she heard two knocks at the door before the person rung the doorbell. Kacey groaned not in the mood as she walked to the door—she pulled the door open alittle seeing who was there before she pulled it open all the way. She folded her arms as she looked at the person in front of her. The woman was dressed in a denim skirt with a white off the shoulder shirt and she had on clear heels and she had long blonde hair that was curled. The woman looked familiar but Kacey couldn't remember.

"Hello, can I help you?" Kacey asked.

"Uhh is Montana here?"

Kacey eyes furrowed as she looked at the girl. She wanted to know who she was coming to her house asking for her husband. "And you are?"

"Im Dakota a friend of his." She said before she went into her purse pulling out an envelope. "I wanted to give him this." She handed it to Kacey.

"Your a friend of him. I never met or saw you a day in my life."

"I'm sorry who are you?" She asked looking at Kacey. Kacey chuckled before she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm Kacey, his wife."

Kacey watched as the girl gave off a surprised looked but Kacey knew the girl knew exactly who she was. "I don't know who you think you are questioning me about who I am when you coming to my door step. I'll give Whatever this is to Montana and let him know his friend Dakota stopped by. Alright?" Kacey smiled.

"Okay." Dakota said turning on her heel walking away as Kacey closed the door. "Got some nerve." Kacey said walking to the living room sitting down on the couch. Being Kacey she opened the envelope and their was a paper in there. Kacey opened the paper as she read over the letter.

Hey Mon I know we haven't talked in a while and I know it's because you've been busy with your kids and work, I just wanted to write you this letter because I wanted to put all my feelings and emotions out there to you since I was too much of a coward to tell you face to face. Couple years ago before I left New York I was pregnant with our baby. Yeah I know it's crazy we would've been parents to a little girl or boy. I'm really sorry, I should've talked to you first about everything before I decided to leave and then terminate the baby. I was scared and I couldn't walk around with a baby and have my family and everyone look at me differently then they already were. Everything I told on why I left there was some truth and some lies. I lived with my grandmother because my mother didn't want me living with her while pregnant, guess I was a disappointment. I went to college over there and worked for a while. My family were never supportive like yours and that's what caused me to do what I did. My grandmother would constantly bring me down and I just knew I couldn't walk around with a baby and take care of one when I wasn't even financially stable. For all I knew you maybe wouldn't have wanted the baby, and now that I see you have a family let alone a wife it makes me feel a type a way but I can only blame myself. I hope you can forgive me and I just want you to know I love you and I'm in love with you, I never stopped loving you buggie, I'm going away to Florida for a while I just need some time to myself. I'll be back next month on the 17th if you wanna talk.

- Love Kota

Kacey rolled her eyes shaking her head as she folded the paper back up putting it the envelope. She got up before she walked in the kitchen and opened the garbage, she placed the envelope in there before pushing it down to make sure it was near the bottom.

ATHENA'S HOUSE

"Mama!" Kacey hugged Athena as she attacked her faces with kisses as if she was a little girl.

"Girl if you don't get your big ass off me." Athena laughed as Kacey pulled out of the hug. "Where my baby at?" Kacey looked around for Major not seeing him.

"Major!" Athena called out for him and shortly after they heard tiny footsteps and looked seeing him running over with cake on his face. He noticed his mom and smiled calling out for her.

"Papa." Kacey said as she picked up Major laughing at the cake on his face. "Boy what happened to your face?"

"I eat cake, it's yummy in my tummy." He threw his head back. Kacey shook her head at her crazy son before placing him on the ground.

"I leave for like thirty seconds and that boy already done made a mess. I could imagine what my damn kitchen looking like right about now." Athena walked to her living room as Kacey followed behind her. "So What brings you here today Kacey. It's not everyday I get a pleasant surprise from my daughter."

"Well when a pregnant lady is craving some of her mothers famous cornbread she comes right over." Kacey cheese waiting for her mothers reaction.

"Wait what?!" Athena's face lit up. "Your pregnant?" Kacey nodded before Athena pulled her into a tight hug. "Oh my god congratulations baby. Another addition to the family."

Major walked over to the two as he looked at them. He heard the word baby and wanted to see what was going on. "Baby." He looked at them confused.

"Yes Major Mommy has a little baby in her stomach." Kacey touched her stomach. Major frowned shaking his head. "No baby! I the only baby now." He whined.

"Your gonna be a big brother. You don't wanna be a big brother?"

"Big brother?"

"Yeah your gonna be a big brother."

"But What is baby wants my car toys. I dont wanna share with him, it's mine."

"We don't know if it's gonna be a boy or girl, the baby probably would like something other than cars and if it's a girl she gonna like other things like dolls. Okay?"

"Okay." Major smiled. "I'm a big brother now." He ran off to the back.

Kacey looked back at Athena as she noticed a change in her body language. "What's wrong mama?"

"Um." Athena sighed. "I gotta tell you something very important, but I don't want you to freak out or stress yourself out over it."

"Mama now you making me scared. What is it?" Kacey waited for an answer.

"I went to the doctors a few weeks agos and they said I was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer."

"W-what? No your lying ma." Kaceys eyes watered and her lip quivered.

"I wish I was baby."

Kacey immediately burst into tears as she held her hands up to her face. Athena held her head down hating to see her daughter cry. She wiped the tear that fell down her face before she pulled Kaceys hands from her face and she wrapped her arms around her mother's shoulders.

"I'm sorry mommy." She sobbed. "I can't lose you."

"Kacey." Athena grabbed her arms from her shoulder. "Look at me." She told her as Kacey looked at her mom with red eyes. "Stop crying. I don't wanna see you crying. If I'm not crying you shouldn't be. Everything is gonna be fine, I'm gonna be fine, I'm gonna get chemotherapy and get treated."

"You're right." Kacey sniffled. "I shouldn't be crying if you aren't. I gotta be strong for you. Any appointments you have I'm gonna be there no matter what. Okay?"

"Yeah." Athena nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too."

   ————————————————
        Kacey and Dakota encounter?

           Kacey reading the letter and deciding to throw it away instead of giving it to     Montana? Was she in the wrong?

              Athena's confession ?

                 Like and comment ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
25.3K 978 16
2 year later. La'Nya and Kaylen lives has gotten crazier. Will La'Nya be able to find Kaylen and Ny'Airah or will she give up Sequel to MOR...
28.2K 1.4K 16
Yelena Flourish and Montell Bold have been dating six months strong. With Yelena's career vastly growing as well as Montell's business, the two becom...
687K 27.4K 31
Twenty one year old Kacey Hines living her life through her mother and forced to marry a guy she doesn't love.